let's remove cloth

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 2: Masters of Manipulation

HOW CLOSE WERE THE OBJECTS FOUND IN THE KITCHEN (BROKEN GLASS, LIGHTER) TO THE DOOR? (IF THEY WERE DEFINITELY IN THE KITCHEN)

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

while we're here, examine the mess that this recreation made, check to see if everything is in the sameish place as the murder scene

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Elevenstorms said:
let's remove cloth
You remove the cloth, and discover that Hearts is still not breathing. You perform CPR on it, and then realize that you've accidentally broken three of his ribs in the process. But hey, he's breathing!

Noisemaster said:
HOW CLOSE WERE THE OBJECTS FOUND IN THE KITCHEN (BROKEN GLASS, LIGHTER) TO THE DOOR? (IF THEY WERE DEFINITELY IN THE KITCHEN)
The broken glass was close to the door itself, while the lighter is closer to the doorframe.

John Doe said:
while we're here, examine the mess that this recreation made, check to see if everything is in the sameish place as the murder scene
While not exactly perfect, the set up is a lot similar to the original murder scene.

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Check around the edges of the door frame near the floor for burn marks

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

I'd like to see, if I turn on the lighter a full lighter of the same make as the murderous lighter and balance it properly, how long it lasts before the flame goes out.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Hibiki Tachibana said:
I'd like to see, if I turn on the lighter a full lighter of the same make as the murderous lighter and balance it properly, how long it lasts before the flame goes out.
You sit back and watch this lighter burn. It burns for a minute, then five minutes, than past ten minutes. It seems as though this lighter can easily last over thirty minutes opened.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

It was a long, tireless day in which it took well over forty hours for Bowser's Castle to discover it had even be a staged trap. Eventually, a culprit had been decided, and the votes delivered to Kamek. With a wholehearted cackle, he summons forward his giant broom, and sweeps away the chosen victim: Smg2Daisy.

When Smg2Daisy comes to, she finds herself on the stage of the Fawful Theater. The audience is filled with calling, adoring fans, and the lights are bright upon her. The stage is filled with cutout trees, and there is a glittering microphone in her hand. Realizing that her calling has come, she begins to perform!

Her voice is beautiful and melodic as she belts out her first idol tune. Her aura fills the Theater, and the stage sparkles and shimmers with visual effects. She has truly found her calling, and sings carelessly into the microphone.

However, she begins to hear an odd echo. She brushes it off at first, but the echo just becomes louder. Her track continues below her, but she halts her performance and taps on the top of the microphone. No feedback is coming through, but the echoing is only getting louder.

She staggers back a little, becoming flustered towards her audience, but the echoing becomes louder and louder, striking at her skull and surrounding her entirely. She drops the microphone, which reverberates across the space, and brings her hands to her ears. Her eyes wince shut tightly, but the pain won't go away.

Feeling the spotlight suddenly leave her, she opens her eyes briefly. The stage is dark, eerily dark, and the set trees are looming over her. As she stares at them in unease, echoing still pounding in her head, she realizes that faces are emerging from the trees. They look down upon her distastefully, and their moves open wider. Smg2Daisy screams as the pain becomes too unbearable, but the trees beginning moving closer in. Blood begins to trickle out of her ears, and she looks around in pure panic for what to do. She notices a break in the incoming kodamas, and immediately begins sprinting past them, towards her adoring audience, towards her free—

Smg2Daisy tumbles straight off the front apron of the stage.

The way she landed was not pretty.

Smg2Daisy has been executed! She was…
You are...

Yamabiko (Japanese Folklore)
Ultimate Vocal Mimic

You are a mysterious Yokai from the land of Japan, the Yamabiko. You descended from your mountain home to cause mischief in New Wikisville, but it seems you accidentally ended up trapped in this Killing Game. Oh well! With your special ability to mimic voices, you can cause enough confusion to escape unharmed.

Thought to be responsible for echoes and other strange noises heard in the mountains, you possess the unique ability to perfectly emulate any sound. The sounds you can make include anything, whether a gunshot, the squeal of a pig, or the bang of a gong. Of course, you can also perfectly imitate the voices of other players, too. Forge conversations to record on tape or with a parrot, or simply pose as someone else to confuse other players as to where they visited during the night.

Finally, you can, if you reach the top of the map, unleash a deathly howl. Since you are the Yokai responsible for echoes, your screech will echo throughout the night at regular intervals. This may be useful for marking the passage of time during the night, so make good use of it.

As a Yokai, you're highly stealthy, and you're also quite fast. You are horribly anti-social, however.

FA: You are a Yokai, and it would ruin your mystique if you were ever caught in the act. If anyone sees you while you are mimicking a sound or voice, you'll be killed. If you want to make use of your powers around other people, make sure you're well-hidden.

Stats
Social - 1
Stealth - 5
Speed - 4
Strength - 2
Stamina - 3​
You all were incorrect! Smg2Daisy did not kill Gabriel! The true culprit was...
Mariofan!

Kyahahaha! How delightfully despairful this phase has been! And you're dead-wrong too! Too bad it made Smg2Daisy flat-out dead!! Now then, as business entails, we have a new message from our Anonymous Sponsor:

"Damn, RIP SMG, Good job guys, absolutely amazing. I love this show you guys are putting on.
Yeah, and make sure you go visit Schwarzwald's thing, it'll be great, I'll make sure it is."

Thank you, Anonymous Sponsor!! You're so wonderfully charitable to us all here at Bowser's Castle! Now, TOADY, let's get this—
T-toady, are those… SPARKLES in your eyes?!

Oh, Iiiiii just can't contain myself anymore!! Ever since last night, I cannot stop thinking about you, Master Coffee! You make my heart spin just as much as the propeller on myyyyyy head! I feel as though we need to truly connect with each other tonight! Therefore… I am leaving my post in the Item Shop, and will be in the Wedding Chapel instead! Iiiiii know I will be away from the protection spell behind the counter, but fret not, I feel that the power of love will keep me safe! Don't worry, dear Partygoers, I will have the baby Piranha Plant behind the counter! It is not nearly as talkative as I, but oh, Iiiii taught it everything I know, so it'll do its job just fine!

Oh, but I still have business to share! Iiiii will be cleaning up the floor of the Kitchen and Dining Hall and the broken glass in the Hall of Princesses, as well as the rubble from the holes in the Break Room, Throne Room, and Power Room Processor. Unfortunately, Iiiiii cannot reseal any of those holes, I hope Master Bowser will not mind when he returns… In addition, while all of the snow has melted and the ground dried, there will be red fog that will not only obscure vision, but also indicates that tonight will be Double Murder! If any of you slaughter my dear bean water, Iiiii'll make sure to execute you myself!

Onto the wares at the counter this evening:

Boo - 10 Coins - This fiendish fellow will pop out of your pocket and steal you a shop item from the inventory of a player of your choosing. Spirits care not to disappoint, though, so if the player you choose is without an item, it will move onto a random player from there.

Despair Dessert - 15 Coins - Straight from a special Rogueport kitchen, this special pastry will make the consumer's kill attempt for whichever night it's consumed far more likely to go through! Do note, however, that it will grow stale after two nights of possessing it.

Mini Mushroom - 15 Coins - This frightful fungiiiiii will make the consumer reduce in size, increasing their Speed but reducing their Strength. I wonder what little nooks and crannies you could cram into with one of these…?

Well, there you have it! Hop to it, Partygoers!! What is even happening around this castle anymore...

Oh, quick mention, YoshiFlutterJump will be switching castles with Mariofan!! Make sure to greet our new recruit!

[size=14pt]It is now Night Three. You will have forty eight hours to send in your night actions, and the phase will end at .

Ribbon

Fairy of Ripple Star
Poll Committee

*rolls in suitcase*

Whoa! This doesn't look like your neighborhood palace. This looks like...an epic volcanic wasteland! How exciting that this will be where I die!

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Attentions, partygoers of the Castle! A body has been discovered!

YoshiFlutterJump was found dead in Kitchen!
He was…

Customer Service (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Ultimate Monster Salesman

"How can I help you win this KG? I need a monstah to clobbah everybody! We'll send our best straight from NME!"

King Dedede couldn't be bothered to come to New Wikisville himself, so he sends you, Customer Service, on his behalf. With your skills as a salesman and your extensive knowledge of monsters, surely you'll be able to win this Killing Game and return to a promotion, right?

As Customer Service, you're quite skilled as a salesman, and can sell anything to anyone without question. During the night, you can take one of your three special items and force another player to buy it. They'll gain the item, and they'll give you their coins. The number of coins you'll receive will be equal to the price of the item you sell in the item shop or the total number of coins carried by the player you sell to, whichever is lower. Uniquely, you begin the game with three items in your inventory already. Three Mistakes, to be exact. They're useless, you can't even eat them! But they have a value of five coins each and are perfect for pawning off on other players.

Your other ability draws upon your knowledge of monsters from working at NME. You can use items in your inventory to craft monsters, which you can then sell to other players just as you can any other item. You can't use monsters yourself, so get to work selling them! The monsters will sell for the value of the two most valuable items used to craft them plus a bonus of ten coins, allowing you to acquire more coins, so you can buy more items, so you can craft more monsters. The monsters you can create are limited by the recipes you have available to you. Though, as the game goes on and more items are revealed in the shop, more recipes will be revealed to you. The recipes you currently know are:

Waddle Dee
-Made from any three items
-Release Waddle Dee to walk around the map and look cute! It'll hop around one room for the night, maybe take a nap, and even hug someone if it's not feeling too shy. It'll stay in the room you release it in, and can tell you the next day if it saw anyone pass through the room at any point in the night.

Ice Dragon
-Made from any two items and an Ice Flower
-Place Ice Dragon in a room, and it will stand at sentry wherever you place it for the duration of the night and breathe out unpleasantly cold air. The cold air will fill the room Ice Dragon is in, slowing down all players who pass through without proper dress for cold weather. It can even freeze a player solid, if they stick around too long. Pat its head, and it'll wag its tail at you!

Walky
-Any two items and a Walkie-Talkie
-Place Walky in a room, and this little microphone creature will scream all night long, deafening anyone who happens to walk in. If you wear proper ear protection, it's actually quite friendly! Walky will even sync up with a song if you put music on! Join it for some great karaoke!

Birdon
-Any two items and a Gale Boomerang
-Summon Birdon and it'll safely carry you up or down any expanse, allowing you to jump down multiple stories or go from the ground level of a building up to balconies or rooftops. This feathered friend will gently deposit you on the ground wherever you'd like to land, leaving a few of its colorful feathers behind.

Bomber
-Any two items and a Gooey Bomb
-This explosive friend is one smart bomb! You can leave Bomber in a room, and tell it what to charge at and when to do it! Bomber will follow your instructions as closely as it can, and will explode upon impact. The explosion isn't enough to kill someone, but it can stun them. Or you can use it to knock over heavy objects and turn lighter ones into projectiles which will hurl through the air.

You're altogether average, which your stats reflect. Your diminutive stature keeps your strength low, but, as a salesman, you have an outstanding social stat.

FA: You'll need to have coins on hand in case someone comes asking for a refund on a monster. After all, what if they make a purchase with a money-back guarantee? Just to be on the safe side, you can never let your coin count drop down to zero.

Stats
Strength - 1
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 3
Speed - 3
Social - 5​

Monokuma File
- The Kitchen floor is covered in a black substance.
- The victim has a heavy bruise on his head.
- The substance indicates that the victim slipped.

Additionally, another body has been discovered!

Shoey was found dead at the Hot Tub!
He was…

Angry Sun (Super Mario Bros.)
Ultimate Sky Guardian

You are the Angry Sun, an albeit short tempered watcher from the sky. You've come to New Wikisville in the assumption that you'll find those pesky plumbers to burn away, but it appears as though they're nowhere to be found here! Eh, no matter. You've got plenty of other players to knock out now!

Since you literally are the sun, you are impervious to fire or any other heat. Additionally, you find yourself unaffected by lava, and can even walk on it; your body will always emit immense heat, no matter the circumstance in which you're in. Of course, these are not the only tricks up your sleeve.

Once during the Killing Game, you can turn into the Moon! Specify to the hosts the Day phase before you want to induce your Moon role, and you will both receive a new role card and cause strange occurrences on the map, such as turning any water into poison, or causing any enemies/NPCs to float around in the air aimlessly.

Your speed and stamina are your most notable features, thus granting them as your highest stats. Conversely, as we all know, you aren't the most friendly fellow in the sky.

FA: You need to avoid fire's greatest weakness. What? Water? No, we're talking about smothering. Being smothered across your whole body in any way will kill you, be it a blanket, water, slime, etc.

Stats
Strength - 3
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 4
Speed - 4
Social - 1​

For your convenience of knowledge, here's what the new role card you receive will be:

The Moon (Super Mario Bros.)
Ultimate Sky Guardian

Aw, I suppose the Moon isn't all bad after all! When night time rolls around, the Angry Sun takes on a far more pleasant and ironically warmer appearance and personality. But hey, this is still your Night, so get to playing!

Because of your ability to distribute out extra lives to other people, you've found a way to make yourself completely invulnerable to one kill attempt during the night. Any attempted after may succeed, however. In addition, any shop items which you come in contact with during the night will become a Moon Cookie! A Moon Cookie can be eaten by any player to boost any stat of their choosing by 1 (no stat may go further than 6). Finally, the air around you is pleasantly cool, and you're unlikely to be impacted by any cold conditions on the map.

Your stats are a little adjusted, giving you a 4 in Social, a 3 in Stamina, and a 1 in Strength.

FA: Originality is no skill of mine, and therefore, you cannot be smothered. I can't imagine the moon would like that, right?

Stats
Strength - 1
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 3
Speed - 4
Social - 4​

Monokuma File
- The victim is lying half into the Hot Tub.
- A wrench sits at the bottom of the Hot Tub.
- The water appears slightly murkier than should be.

To avoid confusion, he was not smothered entirely, this is not an FA trigger!

Other Info
- The Power Moon Processor was blown up, disabling all magic in the castle.
- A wedding has taken place!
- A great mess was caused near the Piranha Plant Room.
- Attendance to Ernest Clineborg's show was lower than expected.
- A trail of water leads through the castle.

It is now Day 3! You have until to determine who killed YoshiFlutterJump and Shoey, and vote against them separately in the Class Trial! Make your testimonies (don't directly quote them!), investigate in this thread, and discuss the case here and on Discord!

Accounts are coming soon!

????

Goomba
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Night 3: Idolizing Murder

investigat elbuack

okayt lemme try again

investigage blzak substance in kitchen

also viestigate shoeys body in the hot tob

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

(...Mr. Doe is late. Where could he be...?)

..........................................!

(...What's this?)

......*beep*...

...Good evening. My name is Shelly De Killer. I am a professional assassin.
Mr. Doe will not be available for this investigation. You see, I am afraid he had a rather unfortunate... accidcent.
I have been observing this little game for quite some time. Bloodthirsty killings, intensive investigations... it is all very quaint. I have been content to mostly watch from the sidelines, allowing you all to wander about and have fun playing at being assassins.
However, if there is one thing I cannot overlook, it is to wrongly punish someone for a crime they did not commit. Given the events of yesterday, and his role in what transpired, there was a reason why Mr. Doe had to meet such a fate as what he experienced.
I understand that it is of vital importance that his whereabouts across the night be properly accounted for. Fortunately for your investigation, I was able to observe all of his actions until his brush with death. They were as follows.

Mr. Doe woke up where he finished his previous night: in the Hot Tub. Shoey was performing on the roof, and Schwarzwald was waking up. Doe briefly stepped into the Carnival of Turth, before promptly exiting and heading down the ladder into the castle.

As he arrived, YoshiFlutterJump was nearby, heading from the Indoor Pool to the Koopa Bunks B, while Dimentio was exiting the Throne Room. After a brief trip into the Doctor's Office, Doe headed into the Mushroom Garden, noticing along the way that the Power Moon Processor had been destroyed. He grabbed a watering can and a bag of fertiliser, then turned around and went straight back up the ladder to the roof.

Once he had returned to the Hot Tub, Doe took his things and, after loading them into his Clown Car, he hopped in and took off. Of course, being a butler, his piloting skills are not quite up to scratch; on his way out, he hit Schwarzwald's tent and almost ran into Shoey.

After landing at the front entryway, Doe spent some time gardening, putting the watering can and fertiliser to good use near those plant spores. He took some time to watch them grow and admire his handiwork. Once he was finished, he headed into the castle itself, and piloted the Clown Car over the lava to the entrance to the Koopaling's room, where he found that the chain chomp had been released from it's bedpost. After taking a look around, Doe promptly exited and flew over to the Bowser Statue, where he took a moment to examine the Beastman mannequin. While he was here, YoshiFlutterJump was moving toward the Western Staircase. Finished with the mannequin, Doe then left behind his Clown Car and headed down to the basement.

At this point, I decided to take a utility knife from his toolbox, and then continued to follow him. As he went down the stairs, Doe passed by Mr. Clineborg, who was heading in the opposite direction. Doe then went through the Fawful Theatre and into the Costume Shop. He changed into a nice suit for the wedding, then emerged back into the Fawful Theatre... only to meet with a terrible fate.

So there you have it. That is how Mr. Doe came to breath his last. If you would like more information, his corpse will likely be in the vicinity of the theatre. As for why such a thing happened to him...

Those who wrongly kill others should be ready to bear the same punishment.

In any case, once Doe was out of the picture... I decided to attend a few other matters throughout the night. I doubt that they are of any importance to your investigation... but, since I am here already, I will testify about them, if only to assure you that I was not involved in any of the other murders that occured tonight.

With Doe taken care of, I headed down the hallway and went to the Item Shop. After looking over their wares, I purchased a Mini Mushroom and then headed on my way. As I left the Item Shop, I noticed Miss MAGES. was in the vicinity, and decided to take a moment to inform her that Doe would no longer be able to harass her. "Mr. Doe can no longer hurt you by setting you on fire or blowing a kazoo in your face. You are quite safe now." At around this time, I also noticed Clineborg descending into the Royal Halls with a camera and a tripod. I spoke to Miss MAGES. for a little longer, then we parted ways, and I headed to the train station.

Using my Mini Mushroom, I shrunk down and went inside the Monty Mole holes, where I spent some time navigating the tunnels. Truly, quite a fascinating world lies within them. Once I had made my way out again, I went down the halls and walked through the Royal Halls towards the staircase, where I returned to my regular size just in time to be able to climb my way up the stairs. I started up the stairs so that I could head over to the wedding and congratulate the happy couple, but...

...that blasted Clineborg seized me and dragged me into the Theatre, forcing me to watch his live special. After shoving me into a seat on the front row, he began recording and going through his routine. After enduring it for a little while, I eventually dozed off, falling asleep to the sound of his voice rambling about steamed hams.

I shall remain in contact for the rest of the day to answer any questions you may have about my whereabouts and the case. Once the case has concluded, I will cease contact.
It is rather a shame I did not make it to the wedding... but I suppose it does not matter. The only thing that really matters is that Doe has faced his proper justice.
Of course, I had nothing to do with that... after all, I am just an ordinary assassin.

Hearts

In search of Doc P
So, the arcane knowledge of the Mad Magician is being called upon once more to lay bare the truth of last night's events. Of course, I shall oblige. The agents of the Organization will not go unpunished this time.

I began my night where I dozed off in the Royal Address Room and headed immediately to the nearby Power Moon Processor. Thanks to the opening created by our bandaged, truth-seeking friend on the second night, I was able to enter the room and behold the contraption within - a marvelous apparatus combining the best of both science and magic, much like myself. It's truly a shame that I had to destroy it before I could examine how it works.

Employing my most potent offensive magic, I destroyed the machine with ease. As expected of me. What I didn't expect was the chain reaction caused by the power moons releasing their energy and exploding with such tremendous force that I was knocked out cold in the process. Not my finest moment. Or maybe I'm just too powerful for my own good?

I don't know how long I was out, but when I regained consciousness, I began my true mission to lift the veil from this mansion's mysteries. I made my way to the Library, passing Madeline and Eleven by the Statue Storage on my way there. I passed the wall of tacks, a stark reminder of my mistakes, before reaching my destination.

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations, of course - I can't give you all the answers. My curiosity now sated, I began to leave, when I noticed that I heard a strange voice emanating from the Big Band Block. I'd like to call it singing, but that would be generous. I guess when your sister is the most renowned idol in your homeland, you develop some standards. Curiously, I heard a similar but separate song as I reached the stairs. I wonder what this could mean...

After descending the stairs, I once again encountered Madeline and Eleven, this time loitering in the vicinity of the Bowser Statue. Going down another flight of steps, I also passed Akira and ???? exiting the Fawful Theatre together. My destination was the Magikorner, which I wanted to investigate more thoroughly, although magic-related activities were obviously limited tonight.

My next order of business was the Piranha Plant Room, but before I entered, I heard a strange commotion and roaring coming from within. Cautiously, I took up a position by the doors and waited. Suddenly, they burst open and Roller and Eleven rushed out, before the doors themselves flew off their hinges and nearly smashed them. Just what were those two up to all night? As I waited for an opportunity to enter, I also noticed the late YoshiFlutterJump pass by me to the west - it seems that his death may have occurred when the night's revelry was already well underway.

I still had a plan to carry out, so I snuck a peek into the room and witnessed the source of the roaring - a monstrous plant, much larger than the others, clad in a...polka dot diaper? Despite the inconvenience of my target being awakened before I had a chance to strike, I decided to go ahead with the assault, but not before one more fool was chased from its domain: ???? fled the room a little later than the others. With all of the distractions out of the way, I engaged my foe in mortal combat...

...and promptly lost. I never anticipated encountering such a formidable opponent here, but I was only able to dispatch one of its minions before I was forced to make a hasty retreat like the others. Another embarrassing mishap for the Mad Magician.

I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed
I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed
I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I failed I-

*ahem*

My apologies, I'm not sure where that came from. After I left the room, I encountered Shelly de Killer, who has absolutely no relation to John Doe. Although I initially suspected this enigmatic newcomer to be an emissary of the Organization, he reassured me that wasn't the case. Relieved that I would no longer be subjected to any cruel and unjustified ordeals, I made my way upstairs to attend the wedding of one of my dear assistants, while Shelly walked toward the Welcome Center.

Unfortunately, I apparently missed most of the ceremony, arriving at the Wedding Chapel just in time to see Akira and Toady exchange vows. Dimentio seemed to be presiding over the ceremony while Roller, Eleven, ???? and the Polterpup looked on. I'll leave a more thorough recollection of the wedding to someone who witnessed more of it, but I did notice that Akira left the chapel and headed south after it was over. Eleven also left a short time later, but everyone else had the same idea as me: exhausted from the night's events, I lied down on a pew and went to sleep right there.

That concludes my report of last night. I don't believe I saw much of interest related to the murders, but perhaps my sighting of YFJ could narrow down the timing of his death.

Loochs tneve emag noitamina cisum.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

OKAY, NOW ERNEST CLINEBORG IS MAD. YOU ALL KNEW THE NETFLIX SPECIAL WOULD BE HAPPENING, AND YET - WHERE WERE YOU? OFF AT YOUR WEDDINGS, AND...CARNIVALS? WHICH ERNEST CLINEBORG WASN'T AWARE OF.

THIS ALL JUST STRENGTHENS CLINEBORG MOTIVE FOR REVENGE. YOU HAVE ALL MADE A POWERFUL ENEMY TODAY. THE NETFLIX SPECIAL IS THEREFORE DELAYED TO THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE MERGE, ASSUMING YOU DON'T FIND OUT THAT HE IS THE KILLER IN BOTH OF THESE CASES.

PRINTING TESTIMONY...

PRINTING COMPLETE!!

TESTIMONY said:
CLINEBORG AWAKENS ON STAGE AND HEADS TO THE WEDDING CHAPEL, PASSING AKIRA (ENTERING THE THEATRE) AND ???? (ON THE WESTERN STAIRCASE). CLINEBORG CAN SEE SOME SORT OF IMMOBILE BEAST MAN NEAR THE CLINEBORG POSTER STATUE.

TOADY IS THE ONLY ONE PRESENT AT THE CHAPEL. CLINEBORG SETS UP HIS CAMERA AND THEN DECIDES TO INVESTIGATE JUST WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE BABY BOWSER ROOM. AND, WELL, THE LESS SAID ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS THERE, THE BETTER.

SO THEN CLINEBORG HEADS TO THE KITCHEN FOR A KNIFE - WHY DOES HE NEED A KNIFE, YOU MAY ASK? THAT'LL COME INTO PLAY LATER. ON THE WAY THERE, HE ENCOUNTERS THE VERY ALIVE YOSHIFLUTTERJUMP AT THE EASTERN STAIRCASE. CLINEBORG RETREIVES THE KNIFE, THEN A CHAIR FROM THE DINING HALL. GOING DOWN THE STAIRS, HE PASSES ELEVEN AND MADELINE, AND AT THE BOTTOM, ???? IS HOLDING SOME KIND OF BLACK PIRANHA PLANT.

CLINEBORG BRIEFLY DEPOSITS HIS CHAIR IN THE FOYER - NOTICING THE DOG FROM FAMILY GUY (REMEMBER FAMILY GUY??) IS GONE FROM THE STATUE - AND HEADS TO THE SHOP FOR SOME ROPE. HE THEN HEADS BACK TO THE THEATRE, NOTICING HOW HORRIBLE AND DIRTY THE AREA AROUND THE PLANT ROOM IS! IT'S COVERED IN DIRT! DISGUSTING.

CLINEBORG LEAVES HIS ACCUMULATED OBJECTS OUTSIDE AND HEADS OFF TO THE BREAK ROOM FOR HIS FINAL VICE - A BOOMBOX. SOMEBODY'S TAKEN A LAVENDER CURTAIN, AND THEN THESE TERRIFYING ROARING SOUNDS START COMING FROM OUTSIDE. UPON EXITING, CLINEBORG SPOTS MAGES. WITH THE STOLEN CURTAIN, AND SOMETHING UNDERNEATH IT. FINALLY, CLINEBORG RETURNS TO THE THEATRE AND DEPOSITS ALL OF HIS STUFF.

BUT WAIT, LOOK AT THE TIME!! IT'S WEDDING O'CLOCK!

ON THE WAY TO THE CHAPEL, CLINEBORG PASSES THE LATE JONATHAN DOE ON THE STAIRS FIDDLING ABOUT WITH THAT BEAST MAN, WHO DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE PUTTING UP A FIGHT. SEEMS LIKE A REAL LOSER!

AT THE WEDDING, TOADY IS STILL HERE, ALONGSIDE MYSTERIO...ER, DIMENTIO AND AKIRA. ERNEST CLINEBORG REMINDS THEM ALL ABOUT THE AFTER SHOW, ERNEST CLINEBORG'S PREMIERE NETFLIX SPECIAL THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING ERNEST CLINEBORG. THEY SEEM INTERESTED! HUCKLE BERRY HOUND IS ALSO HERE.

ONLY A FEW MINUTES LATER (BUT STILL LATE!!), MADELINE AND ELEVEN STROLL IN AND ALL INVOLVED...SHAKE HANDS, FOR SOME REASON.

THE WEDDING STARTS TO HAPPEN. DR DEMENTO STARTS TELLING A STORY AT THE ALTAR, AND THEN ???? ENTERS, BRINGING ERNEST CLINEBORG'S PLAN TO FRUITION! AND IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON CAMERA!!

WELL, ACTUALLY, ERNEST CLINEBORG'S ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO MARRY SOMEBODY TO THEMSELVES AS A PRANK. BUT WHAT HAPPENED WAS STILL PRETTY LIT. HE HAD ALSO PLANNED TO THROW PIMENTO INTO A CAKE, BUT...WELL, THERE WASN'T ONE, FOR WHATEVER REASON.

ERNEST CLINEBORG PROMPTLY LEAVES WITH HIS CAMERA AND RUSHES BACK TO THE THEATRE, AWAITING A FULL AUDIENCE.

HA HA.

THANKFULLY, SOME ASSASSIN WAS LURKING ABOUT, SO CLINEBORG 'CONVINCED' HIM TO COME AND WATCH THE REST OF THE PERFORMANCE. BUT THEN HE FELL ASLEEP. AND CLINEBORG FELL ASLEEP.

TRULY AN EMBARASSING NIGHT.
SO, THERE YOU HAVE IT. CLEARLY ERNEST CLINEBORG NO LONGER HAS ANY NEED TO COMMIT MURDER; FOR YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD TO HIM.

...WHAT'S THAT? YOU'RE CONFUSED BY THESE NAMES? SIGH. FINE. OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART, CLINEBORG WILL PRINT OUT A KEY.

AKIRA = COFFEE

MADELINE = ROLLER

DIMENTIO = CHIBIKI

JONATHAN DOE = NITWIT

BEAST MAN APPEARS TO BE A MANNEQUIN

THE DOG IS A POLTERPUP

I've seen a lot of people having background audio for their testimony, I'm not gonna be any worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCdm0sH3WB4

Now, ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars but I feel I did well tonight.
First thing I did was releasing the chomp. Then I went to the Doctors Office and awaited Roller as I sighted Hearts who was out cold on the ground near some glowing rubble. Roller appears, catching his breath. We enter the Doctors Office and procure a couple of bottles then leave.

We do something mysterious in the bunks on the second floor. As we leave we pass Hearts and I spot YoshiFlutterJump heading up the Eastern Staircase. Next we fill the bottles with sludge in the Bathroom? and after that we head to the Treasure Room, passing MCD who enters the Wedding Chapel with a camera. When in the Treasure Room we take the crown and metal shards and go for the Bowser Statue. Roller fixes the crown and takes a note but the shards weren't for this, shame.

We go to the Piranha Plant Room and awake the Piranha Maw by pouring the sludge into the mouth-
We then fled the room as it awoke and tried to presumably kill us.

We go to the freezer which is more like a slightly cold room now and nab the wand. When going outside we spotted YoshiFlutterJump going to the item shop. Then I go and input the correct code in the keypad first try (idiot) and receive a note. I don't think it will be any help in the case but I will share it nonetheless.

We go to the statue storage so I can blow it up but magic is broken and well so is the room so whatever.

I go and jump off the balcony with Roller, like a young bird leaping from it's nest to fly for the first time. It was fun. We head to the Front Entryway but our second helping of sludge is gone, must have dropped it when chased by the piranha plant. Well might be for the better, I'm sure the flowers already there would have died. And hey they could attract some hummingbirds if we're lucky.

We go towards the Chapel. passing the Bowser Statue we see a Koopa Clown Car. Entering the Chapel wee see the lovebirds themselves- which by the way is an actual species! A small parrot that is very affectionate and social, they are monogamous, which means they mate for life. It is a very fitting name for them. Uh anyways MCD and Chibiki are also in the Chapel. ???? enters after a bit and MCD declares him and ???? are now husband and wife. Then MCD leaves, alone. I suppose those two aren't lovebirds. The intended couple says their vows and kiss, I see Hearts has joined now in the last minute. Coffee and Toady heads out under applause.

After the ceremony I decide to go and compare the glow of the spaceship in the Princess hall to a... "thing".
But it doesn't glow anymore so whatever...

I go to the Indoor Pool to sleep since nobody ever went there any nights prior to my knowledge. The water was filthy, I fell asleep on an inflatable recliner.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Hibiki Tachibana said:
Investigate the bodies.
???? said:
also viestigate shoeys body in the hot tob
You first investigate YoshiFlutterJump. He has a large bruise on the back of his head. Feeling the wound, you notice that it is a bit loose, implying that his skull broke from the impact, and also explaining why not much external blood is visible. He is lying face up in the black substance, and has splatters of it on his clothes. He has a Bomber on his person.

You then investigate Shoey. He also has a bruise on his head, left back, but it is merely blue and not very large. He hangs half into the Hot Tub, face up.

Madeline said:
Investigate the Hot Tub, and the Kitchen too while you're at it.
You investigate the Hot Tub. It has Shoey hanging half into it. The water appears to be slightly murky, and a wrench is lying at the bottom. On the side where Shoey is lying, some water has spilled on the roof, but is fairly close to the Tub. A trail of water leads from the Tub to the Ladder, through a tent that was set up on the Roof.

You investigate the Kitchen. A pool of a black liquid is on the ground, with slip marks leading to YoshiFlutterJump's feet. Near the edges of the liquid, it seems to be drying, but leaving the floor black. On a table across the door, there some more splatters of the substance, as well as an half-empty can of meat. One knife is missing from its block.

???? said:
investigage blzak substance in kitchen
You look at the black substance. It looks to dry around the edges, but it leaves the floor black as it does. If you dip your finger in it, it feels like rather thick water, before drying. You can wash it off with water, with a bit of effort.

MAGES. said:
Where in the Kitchen is YFJ's body located? Did he slip at the doorway, or further inside?
The substance starts at about 1½ meters from the door and stretches all the way to the table, 2 meters further. YoshiFlutterJump's slip marks start at the edge, and he lies in the middle of the pool.

Elevenstorms said:
Host, may I present: the note
You present a note:

Dear Diary,

Things are becoming odd around here tbh. Like, the koopalings were supposed to be back yesterday, but i havent heard a word from them? At the very least, i expect word from Larry, he was always the suck-up. Jr. hasnt been around either, altho who nows where that boy is half the time anyway. But its not just that… i went to go oversee and shout as i always do, but it has like they couldnt hear me at all. Not even a smart retort from one of the regulars! Difinitely weird.

Not even Kamek is talking to me! My own bignosed unaware-of-personal-space adviser isnt talking to me at all! And as much as i love the guy, i cant help but wonder if ●●●●●●●●● is causing any of it. Hes my bro, dont get me wrong (tho not as much as you, dear diary), but maybe im finally starting to understand Kameks concern. Him being around is starting to give me the willies. Hes in the back room where the Ztars are a lot, two. Dont know quite why. Its not like i ever really used them anyway, and im pretty sure he flat out cant. I dont even know what all is hapening with those Wikisville invites anymore. This is starting to feel less like a Bowser Party, and more like a ●●●●●●●●●●● Party.

Well, i have to claim back my castle, one way or another, I’m KING Bowser, after all!! Aint no small fry gonna knock me down! Ive got a kingdom and a Party to run!!!

Love, your courageous leader, King Bowser xx

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

The things I saw tonight... has my search for the truth taken me too far?

No. No, I cannot think that! I must not! The truth must take priority - including the truth of these two deaths!

I awoke in the Carnival of Truth, noticing Shoey performing his usual routine on the roof, and John Doe climbing out of the hot tub to retrieve some items of his. Doe walked through my tent, so I told him the First Statement of the Truth. I hope that it assuaged his mind before his untimely end at the hands of de Killer. While I watched Shoey, Doe returned with items, and entered the Clown Car, which he rode off the roof - only to attack the Carnival of Truth! How dare he!

When Shoey enters my tent, I tell him the Second Statement of the Truth. He appears to reject it and departs. The fool. I waited for a while longer, until ???? appeared and I was able to share the Third Statement of the Truth. When the Third Statement was complete, I left the Carnival, the truth having been fully imparted. Departing downstairs, I created another bomb, for I had a place to enter... but first, I had some leisure time to enjoy.

I set my bomb on the lifeguard's chair, and dove into the pool. There, I spent quite a while swimming around, diving to the bottom, doing laps, and the like. For some reason, during my stay in the pool, the water suddenly became murkier. I was at the bottom of the pool when it changed, so I do not know the cause of this. Eventually, I felt my exercise had been accomplished, and thus I departed the pool. Taking my bomb with me, I exited, my bandages dripping water behind me as I went. While I headed down to the Party Palooza, I noticed multiple people inside of the wedding chapel.

When I was at the Palooza, I pondered if the lucky configuration of 777 would mean anything. I spun the dice repeatedly, but even when they assembled 777, nothing happened. With that done, I went to the mysterious room where I saw... I saw... I saaaawwww!!!

Inside that room, a bizarre sigil was etched on the ground, with a painting of the Mario Brothers and Peach on one wall, Mario's face torn out. A koopa, now dead, was nailed to the north wall, and a painting of a black star hung on the west wall. Three candles sat beneath the painting, a strange rift in between. It was as if I was staring into space itself! The names "Hollow Hell", "Heart Heaven", and "True Termina" were written on a piece of paper, with Hollow Hell struck through. This is... this is a room that should not exist in this world! I am sure of it!

I left the room that should not exist in this world, and investigated the barriers. They refused to move, so I simply went to the Welcome Center, and slept there.

Investigate the Indoor Pool's water.

Use my bomb to blow up the barrier in the Train Station.

Look around the theater for John Doe's body.

Can I check the Library..? The barrier specifically, is it gone now? Has anyone passed through? What lies beyond?