Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 3: A Wet Performance

Re: Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 2: Masters of Manipulation

May I check the kitchen glass shards for parts shaped like the neck of a bottle (as broken bottles tend to have that part intact enough to discern) and parts of a possible label, I shall try and reassemble said label if it does exist and is not completely burnt or something?

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Nijino Yume said:
Does the body looked like he's been dragged or he died on that spot?
There is no indication that the body had been dragged.

Elevenstorms said:
May I check the kitchen glass shards for parts shaped like the neck of a bottle (as broken bottles tend to have that part intact enough to discern) and parts of a possible label, I shall try and reassemble said label if it does exist and is not completely burnt or something?
You pull together all of the pieces, and manage to reassemble it to the best of your ability. You manage it into the shape of a bottle, with a vodka label on it.

I'm helping

Coffee

Goomba

Let's smell the sauce on the floor, then compare the smell to the shoes of MCD, Eleven, Smg2daisy, Dimentio, and myself. I've gotten permission from each of them in the discord.

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Are the glass shards laying on top of the sauce, or is the sauce covering the glass shards? Which fell first?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Coffee said:
Let's smell the sauce on the floor, then compare the smell to the shoes of MCD, Eleven, Smg2daisy, Dimentio, and myself. I've gotten permission from each of them in the discord.
You smell all of the people listed above. Yourself, MCD, Eleven, and Dimentio all smell of pasta sauce, while SMG2 does not.

MAGES. said:
Are the glass shards laying on top of the sauce, or is the sauce covering the glass shards? Which fell first?
The glass shards lay on top of the sauce.

Nijino Yume said:
Investigate Graffiti Room.
You investigate the Graffiti Room. In the two nights of the game, there is a set of markers, a red Sharpie, multiple pieces of card paper, green paint, a set a paintbrushes, and a roll of tape missing.

May I check the feet of myself and Hearts (got consent) for sauce and also check for saucy trails from the kitchen?

Coffee

Goomba

I'm gonna take MF's shoes off and examine them for sauce. If it comes to it, I'll smell them for sauce as well.

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Ask Toady who walked by him last night. Did he see John Doe and Dimentio go into the Armory?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Elevenstorms said:
May I check the feet of myself and Hearts (got consent) for sauce and also check for saucy trails from the kitchen?
You check your own feet, as well as Hearts. There is a thin layer of sauce at the bottom of your shoes, and a small trail of footprints into the Dining Hall. It seems as though walking through the Dining Hall naturally wiped off most of the sauce. There are six trails of saucy footsteps from the Kitchen into the Dining Hall.

Coffee said:
I'm gonna take MF's shoes off and examine them for sauce. If it comes to it, I'll smell them for sauce as well.
You examine Mf's shoes, and find no indication of sauce.

MAGES. said:
Ask Toady who walked by him last night. Did he see John Doe and Dimentio go into the Armory?
*"Iiiiii suppose I can share those details... But if Kamek finds out, there go my propeller privileges for the week... Yes, I saw both John Doe and Dimentio go into the Armory at some point during the niiiiiiight."

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Madeline said:
have Clineborg go to the Basement and yell at the top of his lungs while I go to the ladder that leads to the roof

compare the scream to my memory of the faint scream

idk if you have to dm me the results for this one
You have MCD scream from the basement while you're by the ladder. You cannot hear MCD at all.

May I check the doorframe and door, the top of the door as well. Oh and the handles, bottom of those too.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Elevenstorms said:
May I check the doorframe and door, the top of the door as well. Oh and the handles, bottom of those too.
You check the doorframe, and find that the door is at a specific angle, rather than fully opened. Nothing else seems out of the ordinary.

May I check, is there something behind the door, preventing it's full opening?

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

where is the lighter in relation to the door?

May I also see how far from the door the roof is, and check the top of the doorframe on the side the door opens to for any darkened marks?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Elevenstorms said:
May I check, is there something behind the door, preventing it's full opening?
There is nothing behind the door keeping it from fully opening.

John Doe said:
where is the lighter in relation to the door?
The lighter is near the body, in the doorframe.

Elevenstorms said:
May I also see how far from the door the roof is, and check the top of the doorframe on the side the door opens to for any darkened marks?
There are not any darkened marks at the top of the doorframe.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK HOW MUCH FLUID IS LEFT IN THE LIGHTER?

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

grab a bottle of vodka from the alcohol storage (preferably as similar to the missing one as possible), then place it on top of the door frame while it's still ajar. then light the lighter in the same position it's in currently, and get hearts (or someone else) to open the door.

have a fire extinguisher ready to put out a fire

which room door open to

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Noisemaster said:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK HOW MUCH FLUID IS LEFT IN THE LIGHTER?
You check the fluid left in the lighter, and find it to be practically empty.

John Doe said:
grab a bottle of vodka from the alcohol storage (preferably as similar to the missing one as possible), then place it on top of the door frame while it's still ajar. then light the lighter in the same position it's in currently, and get hearts (or someone else) to open the door.

have a fire extinguisher ready to put out a fire
You set up a vodka bottle like the one in the doorway, then use the last remaining bits of the fluid to spark the lighter. Hearts steps forward and opens the door. The vodka tumbles off of the top of the door, hitting him near the shoulder while the vodka pours all over him. The lighter below quickly catches the vodka, and Hearts' clothes begin to erupt into flames. The bottle shatters as it hits the ground.

You throw a fire extinguisher at him in hopes of putting out the fire, but that method doesn't seem to work.

Elevenstorms said:
which room door open to
The door opens into the Dining Hall.

let me use the tablecloth to cut of oxygen to the flame
pretty please? I want Hearts to live

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Elevenstorms said:
let me use the tablecloth to cut of oxygen to the flame
pretty please? I want Hearts to live
You smother Hearts with a tablecloth head-to-toe to cut off the oxygen flow. The fire dies out. Hearts keels over from suffocation.