Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 3: A Wet Performance

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 1: Lord Bowser Barbecue

"If the ghost dog IS in fact there, can we check it for evidence or anything else?"

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

MAGES. said:
I'd also like to inspect the body for lacerations
Madeline said:
seems we have yet to investigate the head wound closer up
You inspect the body further. The wound on its head is merely a bruise, and hits at a sharp angle towards the back of his head. It seems as though the object that hit him is larger than the bruise itself. There are no lacerations on his body.

Madeline said:
investigate the fleece on LB; specifically see if it has any sleepy sheepy peepy effects on its own

investigate his lower back to see if he was hit by anything particularly fleecy; redness, bruising, etc
You hold the fleece up to your cheek and rub it. It induces a tiny amount of drowsiness, but doesn't seem very potent at this amount.

His lower back is not damaged in any way, but all of the fleece remains are concentrated here.

Madeline said:
is the polterpup still there and can we interact with it? say hi or something?
The Mafia Boss said:

"If the ghost dog IS in fact there, can we check it for evidence or anything else?"
The Polterpup is curled up in a ball by the Bowser Statue. You kneel down beside it and pet its head. It lifts its head up to you and wags its tail once, before it begins whimpering again. Kamek regrets to inform you that the Polterpup will have to leave after this Day phase is up.

The Polterpup has no items or evidence to be found nearby.

????

Goomba

i woke up in grand foyer with toadgamer, lb, and mcd. mcd yells "kill! kill" and chases lb, who goes upstairs. mcd goes downstairs. toadgamer goes to hall of princesses and i look around for coffee, but i didnt find him. i look in the gggr, and didnt find him there. i head out and into the mechanic shop. i didnt find him there either, but toadgamer came in while i was looking and grabbed a metal box. then we both exit at the same time, with nitwit going into the mechanic shop right as we exit. we both walk forward, but i stop at the stairs while toadgamer continues forward. i didnt get to see where he went, i just know he kept gojn g forward. i quickly decided to go downstairs randomly and lucky me, i found coffee and roller, and i follow coffee for the rest of the night.

Coffee

Goomba

Keep the pup around. Don't make me steal your heart.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Madeline said:
no wait I will quit KG if this polterpup doesn't stay and wag its tail by the bowser statue for the rest of the game

this is a formal request #keepupthepup
Kamek sighs and says that he's not cleaning up any ectoplasm it leaves behind. You kiss the Polterpup and tell it that you all love it and will take care of it. It finally begins to wag its tail once more.

Madeline said:
investigate the streaks leading from the hall to the foyer in more detail

shape, consistency in size, etc
You look at the streaks more closely. While the sludge makes a clear path, it splatters sporadically and widely across the floor, implying that it hit the floor quickly.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

"I've been asked to give a testimony. Though I only made food, I suppose telling what I did wouldn't hurt."

"I woke up around the same time as Nitwit and Superchao, the latter proclaiming something about 'uncovering the truth' and running upstairs.

"Sounds like a certain blonde PEST I know of..."

"Whilst Nitwit heads to the Mechanic Shop, I follow Superchao upstairs. The last I saw of him was when he passed the Throne Room. Through the Throne Room
(which belongs to ME now, by the way), I made my way to the Kitchen, and started to make spaghetti."

"Yes, I am aware that I, an Italian, am making an Italian dish. What of it?"

"When the food's finished, I begin to serve myself the food. While doing so, I encountered MCD, who took oven mitts, along with a few knives. When I finished serving myself food, I decided to do a rather lazy kill attempt."

"THE POT OF BOILED WATER OF DOOM."

"Of course, I didn't expect anyone to die, or even STEP IN IT. (SMG2Daisy almost did, though.) I finished eating while waiting. Unfortunately, I passed out due to boredom."

"So, there. You don't have to ask me anymore."

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Nijino Yume said:
Investigate Koopalings Quarters.
You investigate the Koopalings Quarters. The axe connected to the bridge has been taken, and the bridge has been toppled as a result. The spellbook on one of the beds has also been taken.

Aight, the bird's the word.
I awake on the vast prarie that is the Great hall, I greet Hearts who is also awake by sharing a distinct fact about the superiority of ostrich feet (human feet are poorly developed for walking, fact) and go to the Koopaling Quarters, where the early bird gets the worm. Or in this case, the book.
I head downstairs, meeting Coffee and Roller carrying a hammer. I salute their efforts and continue onwards into the Armory.

The purple sword was gone, so I took the next best thing. I then head back out, I see an angry ghost pupper at a Bowser statue and Nitwit on the stairs, carrying a metal box. I go to the Baby Bowser room to demolish the wall, it already was as I arrived so I entered the simple catbird-colored room and explored the area beyond it. I asked for a guy's name and he gives me his life story, seemed like a nice guy though. He spoke something of red and green, a red-faced parrotfinch? Rainbow lorikeet? I dunno I didn't really listen, the latter are pretty aggressive though so I could get his anger with them.

Anyways, when I exit I see Nitwit heading upstairs, and notice the pup looking sad. I headed back to the Koopaling Quarters passing a smelly burning thing floating in the lava and victoriously grabbed the shiny axe, much like a graceful crow snatching it's treasure. As I watched the bridge plummet into the fiery sea below I considered my way out. Whatever, it'll be no problem. I flip through my tome a bit and go to sleep.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Nijino Yume said:
Check the microphone feom the Big Band Room if it's connected to a XLR cable to somewhere like a mixer/audio conveter
You follow the XLR cable through the room, and discover that it goes... Under the floor? It looks as though this wire must lead to a different room in the castle.

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?

My apologies, everyone. It appears that I am rather late.
It is a pleasure to meet your wonderful selves. I am the family butler, John Doe.
It is truly a shame that young Lord Bowser has perished... I would say more on this matter, but it is not appropriate for a lowly servant to speak of his master or his affairs.
Miss MAGES. has kindly asked me to testify as to what occured last night... Although I do not believe it appropriate for a lowly servant to speak of himself or his affairs, I will try my best to recollect the events of last night.

I awoke in the Grand Foyer, along with Mr. Shwarzwald and Mr. Mafia Boss, who both went up the stairs. It appears that we were the last to wake up. I do wish I could have greeted all our guests upon arrival, but perhaps it is for the best I didn't have the opportunity. The life of a butler is endlessly busy as it is.

I entered the Mechanic Shop, passing by young Toadgamer, who was carrying a metal box, and that mysterious person, ????. Once in the room, I myself grabbed a box with which to carry the various supplies I would need to complete my errands. As I left the room, I saw Lord Bowser himself entering the room. Making my way to the basement, I came across Eleven, and noticed that Lord Bowser's beloved pet, the Polterpup, was growling by the Bowser Statue.

As I passed through the basement, I heard the sound of music coming from the Fawful Theater. I went and spoke to the Toady running the item shop, and decided to spend part of my paycheck at the shop. I then headed into the armoury, noticing Mr. Akira and ???? exiting the break room and heading toward me.

After I was finished in the armoury, I stepped into the Fawful Theatre, intending to visit the costume shop. As I entered, however, I found Miss SMG2Daisy was in the middle of a performance on stage. Although I had many butlery duties to perform, I took a moment to appreciate her talents, putting down my box and applauding. Once her song finished, I entered the Costume Shop and aquired a Beastman costume. After respectfully waiting for Miss SMG2Daisy to finish her next song, I exited the theatre along with her, noticing Mr. Dimentio and his pet Piranha Plant, who had joined the audience while I was away, stepping onto the stage for a performance of his own.

SMG2Daisy headed into the Break Room, while I followed Miss Madelene and Miss Vriska up the stairs. After reaching the ground floor, I noticed Miss MAGES. leaving the bathroom and entering the wedding chapel, while Madeline and Vriska exited towards the Goomba Grumps room. I continued up the stairs.

Once I arrived, I saw Mr. Ernest Clineborg moving into the Indoor Pool as I myself headed to the balcony. I disassembled the mannequin, placing it into my box, and then headed into the Grafitti Room, passing a very dusty Schwarzwald. I will have to clean that up later.

After spending some time in the Grafitti Room, I took some supplies with me and then headed through the dining hall and into the Big Band Block. It was here that I met SMG2Daisy again, playing the saxophone. I took for myself a box of kazoos, and placed it on top of my other box with perfect balance, as should be expected of a butler.

With all my materials aquired, I headed downstairs and went through the Wedding Chapel to get to the Hall of Princesses, noticing that the rose statue has been toppled over. Another thing to clean up later.

Once I entered the hall, I was shocked to find that it was pitch black. As I walked toward what I hoped was the centre, a shard of glass cut into the bottom of my foot. Once I arrived in the centre, I began setting things up, only to hear someone's footsteps and the loud thump of an objecting hitting the ground. Concerned for my own safety, I took a kazoo and snuck up to the rock circle, and blared my kazoo with incredible force and tenacity. The perpetrator promptly fled through the east entrance, and I returned to the room's centre to perform my final errand for the night.

I took the manequin out of the box and reassembled it, placing the Beastman costume on it and using the supplies I took from the Grafitti Room to create a sign saying "VOTE FOR BEASTMAN", although it came out rather poorly due to how dark the room was. And that was all I did last night.

Shortly after I finished up for the night, I was knocked out.
I do not know who my assasilant was, but I have a feeling that it was the same person who 'murdered' that other poor, cardboard-constructed soul in the Hall of Princesses. In fact, they even used the same shard of glass that was in my foot to stab the corpse with.
Of course, it certainly wasn't me who did that. After all... I am just an ordinary butler.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

ERNEST CLINEBORG WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS LAST NIGHT:

> KILL

ERNEST CLINEBORG FAILED TO EXECUTE THE FOLLOWING COMMANDS LAST NIGHT:

> KILL

PRINTING TESTIMONY...

PRINTING COMPLETE!!

TESTIMONY said:
CLINEBORG WAKES UP AND CHASES LB UPSTAIRS OUT OF THE FOYER WHILE CHANTING 'KILL! KILL!'. TOADGAMER AND ??? RUN AWAY TOO, THE FIRST INTO THE PRINCESS HALL AND THE SECOND INTO THE GOOMBA ROOM.

CLINEBORG THEN PROCEEDS DOWNSTAIRS, FINDING CHIBIKI APPROACHING. CLINEBORG TELLS HER TO COME ALONG AND DO THE BREAKFAST CLUB DANCE, SO SHE AND CLINEBORG HEAD TO THE BREAK ROOM (ROLLER IS AT THE ITEM SHOP).

THEN CLINEBORG PUTS ON HIS MIXTAPE AND STARTS DANCING. CHIBIKI JOINS IN AND ROLLER AND COFFEE ARRIVE HOLDING A MASSIVE HAMMER. ??? ENTERS BEHIND AND GETS HIT. THEY BREAK THE WALL SEPARATING THE ROOM AND ALCOHOL STORAGE AND THEN THEY START DANCING. ??? DOES NOT JOIN. ??? WILL BE THE NEXT TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF ERNEST CLINEBORG.

ROLLER OFFERS EVERYONE DRINKS. CLINEBORG DOWNS A BEER AND SLAMS DOWN THE GLASS. HE THEN HEADS UPSTAIRS, PASSING LB ON THE FIRST FLOOR HEADING TOWARDS THE SECOND AND AN ANGRY DOG NEAR A GAUDY STATUE OF BOWSER, THE VILLAIN FROM... UHHH... PAC-MAN? YEAH. CLINEBORG BELIEVES THAT IS CORRECT. HIS REFERENCE PROCESSORS WERE HEAVILY DAMAGED UPON HIS FIRST DEATH.

ON THE SECOND FLOOR, CLINEBORG PASSES THROUGH THE THRONE ROOM AND THE DINING HALL, WHERE PERCH IS TRAVELLING FROM EAST TO WEST. HE ESCAPES CLINEBORG'S GRASP, BUT WILL NOT TOMORROW. IN THE KITCHEN, GABRIEL IS COOKING SPAGHETTI. ERNEST CLINEBORG TAKES SOME OVEN MITTS AND PUTS SOME KNIVES INSIDE.

AFTERWARDS, ERNEST CLINEBORG GOES TO KAMEK'S ROOM AND UNTUCKS HIS BED, FINDING HIS SECRET STASH OF COINS!! GOOD SHIT. DID YOU KNOW THAT KAMEK IS A CHARACTER FROM MARIO?

HEADING BACK THROUGH THE DINING HALL TO THE INDOOR POOL, CLINEBORG FINDS NITWIT IN HIS SIGHTS HEADING TO THE BALCONY. CLINEBORG THEN TAKES THE LIFEGUARD'S CHAIR TO THE DINING HALL TO EAT IN STYLE. SMG2DAISY HEADS TO THE KITCHEN IN AN ELABORATE DRESS, THEN SITS AND EATS WITH CLINEBORG.

SHE THEN LEAVES TOWARDS THE WEST ENTRANCE AND CLINEBORG LEAVES VIA THE THRONE ROOM AND FOLLOWS PERCH, WHO IS COVERED IN DUST AND HOLDING A CAMERA. CLINEBORG AND PERCH PASS MARIOFAN WHILE HEADING DOWNSTAIRS, BEFORE THE LATTER HEADS OFF INTO THE GAME ROOM.

CLINEBORG THEN BUYS A WALKIE-TALKIE AT THE ITEM SHOP AND MANAGES TO THREATEN SOMEONE ON THE OTHER END. CLINEBORG THEN LOITERS IN THE BASEMENT BEFORE PERCH RETURNS FROM UPSTAIRS, AND FOLLOWS HIM INTO THE THEATER. CHIBIKI IS KICKED OFF THE STAGE AND PERCH GETS UP ON STAGE AND DOES SOMETHING TERRIBLE. CLINEBORG TRIES TO HELP BUT HE IS HAVING NONE OF IT. EVENTUALLY CLINEBORG GETS BORED AND ENTERS SHUTDOWN MODE.
ERNEST CLINEBORG WILL KILL AGAIN!!

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Bodycheck MCD.

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

The Mafia Boss said:

Bodycheck MCD.
You bodycheck MCD. He has oven mitts on his hands, with some food scraps on them. It seems as though he has something slipped inside both of them. He also has a Walkie-Talkie in his pocket.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

"...Why exactly do you have knives?"

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff

TO KILL WITH

Hearts

In search of Doc P

I don't doubt the truth we've reached, but it seems that some of my colleagues are dissatisfied with the mysteries yet remaining in this case. Perhaps there is more than we can still elucidate?

Check if the crib is still in the Baby Bowser Room. It's a long shot, but it could be used to transport a body if it has wheels

Check if Daisy's golf club or tennis racket matches LB's head wound

Inspect the purple sludge more closely. Does it have any unique properties that are immediately apparent, like burning flesh?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

MAGES. said:
I don't doubt the truth we've reached, but it seems that some of my colleagues are dissatisfied with the mysteries yet remaining in this case. Perhaps there is more than we can still elucidate?

Check if the crib is still in the Baby Bowser Room. It's a long shot, but it could be used to transport a body if it has wheels

Check if Daisy's golf club or tennis racket matches LB's head wound

Inspect the purple sludge more closely. Does it have any unique properties that are immediately apparent, like burning flesh?
The crib is still present in the Baby Bowser Room, and appears to be untouched.

Neither the gold club nor the tennis racket match the victim's bruise.

You tentatively stick your finger inside of the sludge. It doesn't burn at your flesh or cause you any reactions. You bring your finger to your nose and inhale, before jolting your finger away. A wave of nausea hits you. Clearly, you don't want this stuff inside of your body.