Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 3: A Wet Performance

Coffee

Goomba
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 1: Lord Bowser Barbecue

Dimentio said:
With that all being said, I would like to use my Burn Heal on the deceased.
I'll examine the body once this process is done.

Roserade

"Write your way into his heart..."
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Kaguya Shinomiya said:
> Vriska: Determine whether or not the streaks indicate the body being dragged. This includes looking for hints of purple on the body.
Before Chibiki sprays Burn Heal over the body, you inspect it any current streaks of purple. There are not any currently available. The streaks leading back to the east entrance do not seem to be smeared across the floor, like what would happen if one was dragged along the floor.

Chibiki produces the Burn Heal from her pocket, and sprays it onto the corpse. Magically, it reverts to its previous state. You can now investigate the body before it was burned!

MAGES. said:
Thoroughly inspect the Princess Hall for any clues I may not have been able to see in the dark last night.
You inspect the Princess Hall. In the center of the room, a mannequin is dressed up in a Beastman outfit, with a sign sloppily reading "VOTE FOR BEASTMAN". Beside it is a pile of kazoos and a pair of nunchucks. To the north near the Peach displays, there is another... "Body." It's constructed from a cardboard box, and is decorated messily in a Peach dress and a wig. The Daisy racket is smashed over its head, a shard of glass is sticking through its chest, and a red substance is smeared around the shard's point of entry. Beside it is what looks like a calling card.

The display with the plush sheep, the display with Daisy's racket, and a third display with the bow inside have been shattered. The bow itself was not touched, but the sheep is missing. There is shattered glass everywhere, and a little bit of blood beside the Peach display glass. A portrait of Peach was completely destroyed, with a hammer sitting by it. By the east entrance, there is a small pool of purple sludge, and the rock circle has been completed, with a small, wooden figure residing inside.

Coffee said:
Dimentio said:
With that all being said, I would like to use my Burn Heal on the deceased.
I'll examine the body once this process is done.
You investigate the body now. There is purple sludge covering the head and shoulders of the victim, some white fleece on its lower back, and a large, rectangular bruise on top of its head. Otherwise, it looks fairly untouched.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

> Vriska: Compare hammer with head wound.

Mariofan169

King Bowser

> Vriska: Compare LARGE hammer with head wound.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

compare wound to vriska

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 1: Lord Bowser Barbecue

You see, the moment I wake up, I can't even see everyone being around. P.haps they are still sleeping in the Foyer? Chibiki, Mariofan, Coffee, and Shoey were the ones who woke up just like me and I went to the mechanic Shop to get myself a hot glue gun, a box of thumbtacks and a CD Player.

I went downstairs, and saw Roller and Toady at the end of the basement hallway. And then, I went through the theater and go to the Costume shop. Apparently Mariofan was digging through stuff. Oh well, I got myself a backpack (I do this in every KG) and prepare my idol activities.

Mariofan left the Costume Shop with a purple scarf and a long coat. I turned on the CD player, and

my performance begins!

The third song was one of the best things ever. I did my special appeal!

When I finished my third song, I heard a round of applause. OMG. It's Nitwit. Can you know how touched I was? Before the next song plays, Nitwit walked onstage, and walked behind me to the Costume Shop with a box in his hands.

After the fourth song, I saw Chibiki with a plant, and a book settling in to the audience.

The last song finished, and Chibiki gave me a round of applause. This place ain't that bad after all! Nitwit appears with a box in his hands again, and I left while Chibiki took the stage. I wish her a success performance.

I stepped out the hall for a breath of fresh air, and saw Nitwit heads upstairs, trailing behind Roller and Mariofan. I went to the Break Room, and saw a hole that allows me to go to the Storage Room, yay! I picked two wines of my kind, being mild sweet and warm to by body.

After that, I went to Floor Two and go to the Kitchen. When I passed by Dining Hall, I saw MCD eating... with oven mittens on. Ok. When I walked to the Kitchen, I almost stepped into a pot of boiling water. I saw Gaberiel's disappointed face.

Nah, not using my wine to smash this person's head.

I got myself a bag of Lays and a wine glass, then go to the Dining Hall. I chatted with MCD and it was fun!

My next performance was unfortunately, more like pure practice because I don't even know where my audience hears the audio. And when I was using the saxophone, I saw Nitwit, snagged a box of kazoos and stacked it on the box he was holding, and left.

I went to the Medical Room, got myself a piece of weed, and put it on the Dining Hall. I then fall asleep in the Koopa Room.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Scream.

rollerC

Bob-omb

Hi, guys! I guess some of you probably want to hear what I did last night, so here we go!

Just to make things easier for the "hard of reading" like me, I didn't see the victim at all last night. Hope that helps!

I woke up, took a little bit to catch my bearings, and watched Chibiki fling herself down the stairs maybe just a bit too dramatically. In any case, she must've landed okay, because Akira and uh...arachnidsGrip went down to the basement too and I didn't hear any sort of shriek.

Shoey went upstairs while I went down to the basement as well, passing by SMG2Daisy who was entering the Mechanic Shop.

I went to buy a Walkie-Talkie at the Item Shop. A certain old friend really wants to make sure they can talk to me during this climb! Chibiki was already there, getting something, but as soon as she left I got to meet the Toady!

I'm a little nervous when it comes to small talk, so I just sort of thought of the first thing in my head to say to him...

"Scarce has really been crushing Keemstar lately, huh?"

"Oh...yeah?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm kind of sad about it...Scarce is so boring to watch."

"Oh, sure...."

He gave me the Walkie-Talkie after that and I went on to the Armory to get that really big hammer...I did you guys a favor with it by the way!

Anyway, Akira was right behind me and when he quickly bought his thing, I asked him for his help with the hammer.

There we were, carrying this surprisingly heavy hammer over to the Break Room, and who else do I see coming down the stairs but Eleven? He gives us a salute before heading off past us. That ???? person also came down and followed us into the Break Room.

And wow, MCD and Chibiki were just off the chains in there! They were moving and grooving to the sound of a...really cute guy talking about video games.

Akira and I count down from 3 and tear down the wall to the Alcohol Storage! What's a Break Room without a little bit of fun, okay?

We high-fived and then got offered to dance with the MCD guy! Apparently, it was the dance from the Breakfast Club...I've never seen it!

???? was kind of spoiling our fun though...they just kept trying to shove Akira. Jerk.

After the end of it all, I offered everyone some of our newly accessible drinks, but no one wanted any except for MCD...he drank it all in one go and then everyone left.

I walked through the wall over to the Card Czar Corner and saw that spider grippy person was sitting in front of a crystal ball with some tarot cards. I figured they might want a glass, so I poured them one and they gave me a reading!

They're kind of bad at it though. Took way too long before they finally just told me I was going to die in the future. Yeah, we all are, and I hope you're next.

I thanked him anyway because you know what they say about making a crazy person mad...and then I left to go upstairs.

Spider thing and Nitwit follow me up the stairs, and at the top I see Hearts go to the Hall of Princesses.

Me and that awful psychic spider both walk to the room with all the games, passing by a sad little ghost puppy. Now I know why it was so sad....

I ask Toadgamer if I could play my favorite mountain climbing simulator, Celeste, and he quits playing Smash to give me the controller. I got some pretty good times!

I lost myself for a while, but hearing Superchao barge in and yell at me to move scared me off...

...so I took the Switch and sat down along the east wall to play instead. I was getting faster and faster at it!

That is until I heard the walkie-talkie frizzle a bit, and I picked it up.

On the other line, someone was saying "KILL! KILL! HELLO, CLARISSE!". I shut it off after hearing that.

That's it for my night, but I just have one question...

This tour center is cool and all, but when are we gonna start the climb? And do we have to sign a waiver for that whole dying thing?

Coffee

Goomba

Can I have the baby plant's testimony?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Kaguya Shinomiya said:
> Vriska: Compare LARGE hammer with head wound.
You compare the large hammer to the head wound. The hammer is theoretically large enough to create the wound, but the shape of the injury doesn't align with the hammer head.

The Mafia Boss said:
compare wound to vriska
You compare the wounds to Vriska. Vriska doesn't have any head wounds, so this doesn't seem to work.

The Mafia Boss said:
You scream. The void screams back.

Coffee said:

Can I have the baby plant's testimony?
You attempt to get a testimony out of the baby Piranha Plant. It merely looks up at you and purrs a little. Good boy.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Pet the good boy.

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Investigate the bathroom. Have any of the sinks or toilets been used? Is there purple sludge anywhere?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

MAGES. said:
Investigate the bathroom. Have any of the sinks or toilets been used? Is there purple sludge anywhere?
You investigate the Bathroom. The toilet nearest to the door has a lower level of sludge than the residue suggests it had before. The third toilet has been unclogged, and all of the toilet paper is laying in a wad on the ground beside it.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Did anyone sabotage my spaghetti?

Coffee

Goomba

Can we ask the Shopkeep Toady for a testimony?

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

The Mafia Boss said:
Did anyone sabotage my spaghetti?
I can neither confirm nor deny this. You have to figure out what happened during the Night!

Coffee said:
Can we ask the Shopkeep Toady for a testimony?
*"Aheh, I am not permitted to tell you all that I saw last niiiiight... I am not very good at timing either, it's awfully dull behind this counter... But I can inform you of the players that visited my shop, and in what order.

I had Chibiki, Roller, Coffee, Nitwit, and MCD all visit me last night. I really do appreciate the company from all of you."

Coffee

Goomba

Host Kamek said:
I had Chibiki, Roller, Coffee, Nitwit, and MCD all visit me last night. I really do appreciate the company from all of you."
I love you Toady

Roserade

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Coffee said:
I love you Toady
*"L-love? I'm not all too familiar with the concept. Per... Perhaps you can come back to my counter tonight, and explain it to me a little more? I, eh, wouldn't miiiiind learning more."

Hibiki Tachibana

Gekisou Gungnir
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee

Soon... soon! You will all see! This world will understand!

I will rip the shades off the secrets that have laid hidden for two years, and show why all this has happened!

I awoke in the foyer, alongside John Doe and the Mafia Boss. I had a task to carry out, so I departed upstairs, with the Mafia Boss in toe and John Doe going to the Mechanic Shop.

There, I entered King Boo's bedroom as the deceased exited the graffiti room. I had... a task to perform. A vital one! Once my task was complete, I left and went through the dining hall, where I saw Ernest Clineborg. The dead should stay dead, Cline! Return to your grave! ...Ahem. As the one who should be dead enters the Kitchen, I head to the Statue Storage.

When I reach it, I throw a bomb in, and destroy these relics of a false idol! We must purge his visage from the castle! Unfortunately, I find nothing of use, simply more and more rubble and dust. As I see John Doe entering the Graffiti Room, I enter the Address Room, and create a wonderful speech! Explaining how we must find the truth, and let nothing and no one stand in our way! Who will join me?

When my speech is done, I take it with me, and myself and Ernest Clineborg, fresh with an oven item, head down the stairs. We see the spider coming up and passing us, though she has garbed herself in the vestments of the dead as well. Clineborg departs for the basement, while I enter the Game Room and see Madeline and Toadgamer. I take Madeline's place, and play a quite good racing game with Toadgamer. A strange force compels me to recommend something, I know not what, and I leave for the basement.

Within the basement, I and Ernest Clineborg enter the theater, where Dimentio is currently performing. Dimentio allows us to perform, and I exhaust myself, telling the two of them all about the truth.

Hearts

In search of Doc P

Inspect the calling card in the Hall of Princesses

Hearts

In search of Doc P

I'd also like to inspect the body for lacerations