Awards Killing Game III: Bowser's Castle - Day 3: A Wet Performance

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Elevenstorms said:
???? claims the baby plant they had was left in the Dining Hall.
May I provoke it or otherwise see if it spits ink or any other substance and compare it to the black substance in the Kitchen?
I will also mix the substance with a jug or glass of water and compare the look and feel of it to the murky waters of the Pool and Hot Tub.
As you look in the Dining Hall, you don't initially see any Piranha Plants. Searching around a bit though, as you look under the table, you find a black baby Piranha Plant on a chair, which purrs as you find it and pick it up. As you do, it sneezes and throws up some of the black substance. This looks like an Inky Piranha Plant. The substance in the Kitchen matches with the ink the plant threw up.
Mixing the stuff with water though, it doesn't seem to match the murky waters.

Grell Sutcliff

thriving on soul since 2017
Core 'Shroom Staff
I wake within the theatre at first,
Then to the Costume Shop for a backpack.
See Coffee and forbid him from the worst:
Giving our flutter friend lethal attack

To the graffiti room in search of paint!
But in the Power Moon Processor saw:
A glowing mess that quite the floor did taint.
But grabbed my paint before that mess took law.

But anyways, to the Big Band Room now
To give a grand performance to unknown,
Went there through the Dining Hall and saw, wow!
Our flutter friend was in the room of throne!

Went to the chapel for a wedding sweet
And slept there once 'twas done, for I was beat.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Madeline said:
Hit Eleven over the head with a wrench as hard as possible without killing him. Compare his investigative head wound to Shoey's head wound.
Rude. You hit Eleven on the head with the wrench. This knocks him out to the ground. His wound matches Shoey's. It takes a while for Eleven to recover.

Madeline said:
Cut open Shoey's body by whatever means necessary and see if he ingested the murky water.
Gross. You cut Shoey open with a carving knife from the Kitchen. He doesn't appear to have murky water in his stomach, though his lungs are full of murky water, though not as murky as the water in the tub.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Hibiki Tachibana said:
Investigate the hot tub and indoor pool to see if they draw water from the same source.
The Hot Tub doesn't appear to be connected to any systems, while the Indoor pool has pipes and grids around it, likely for the filtering and chlorine systems.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Attention partygoers! Something bad just happened!

MrConcreteDonkey has triggered his Forbidden Action!

Realah T. (The 'Shroom)
Ultimate Building Project Manager

Ol' Realah T. came to New Wikisville to help with the construction of a new project, but it seems she's been trapped in a Killing Game instead. It's okay, though, as the preeminent realtor in the Mushroom Kingdom, you can use your knowledge of these famous buildings to your advantage.

As Releah T., you've of course done case studies on the two most famous buildings in the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom. With your knowledge, you are more likely to passively notice details about rooms you enter, drawing your attention to secrets and important objects on the map. You can also inquire about a room with the hosts to receive a more detailed room description than other players can receive.

Additionally, as a project manager and landlord, you are skilled in repairing damages to appliances and buildings. Too many unruly tenants might turn into an asset, after all. If you find any damage to appliances (ranging from ovens to toilets to light fixtures) or damage to the building itself (holes in the walls, scorch marks on the carpeting), you can immediately restor it to a pristine condition.

As Realah T., you have a very high social stat, but you suffer in stealth. You have to make yourself the center of attention, after all.

FA: Ol' Realah T. never uses the first person. Haven't you read Selling Out? You'll also need to refer to yourself in the third-person throughout the entire game. Use "I" at any point, and it'll be Propah T taking home the trophy at the Mushroom Realty awards next year.

Stats
Strength - 3
Stealth - 1
Stamina - 3
Speed - 3
Social - 5​

He can't participate in investigations anymore, just he is still eligible for being voted on for today's case.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Attention partygoers! Something bad just happened! Again!

???? has triggered their Forbidden Action!

Monokuma (Danganronpa)
Ultimate Host

Hey, what the hell is this?! Another Killing Game that you aren't a part of! This town's had three of those already, don't they know how to invite an honored guest?! Oh well, you host this game, you know how it works! Time to show these chumps some real despair!

Because of your skills of a host, you are able to determine details about the game no other player can. Once every Day phase, you can inquire your host about a player in your Mansion, and you can decide between discovering one of their abilities or their stat spread. In addition, during the Night phase, you can select one room to stand in and activate your special Monokuma Vision! This will immediately make every hidden secret or nook visible to you, as if you were looking with x-ray vision.

With your involvement in the hosting process, you have special access to items used in executions! For example, if a player's execution involves a rope, you will be able to access it for use the following night phase. Just ask your local shop host for whatever object it is, and put it to good use!

As a fun bonus detail, you can attach a little message to the end of every execution you're alive for! Go ahead and say whatever you'd like to the adoring fans watching at home, so long as it doesn't violate your Forbidden Action!

The charisma of a host radiates from your furry frame, so your social is high. However, you aren't necessarily the strongest, and you don't have the most stamina in your teddy bear body either.

FA: You cannot share any of the information you learn about other players in the game. It's confidential host stuff! You don't just want to throw the game like that, do you?!

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 2
Speed - 3
Social - 5

They can't participate in investigations anymore, just they are still eligible for being voted on for today's case.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
MAGES. said:
Ask Toady what he did after the wedding. He can leave out the lewd parts.
"Ohhh, after the wedding of myself and Master Coffee, it was beautiful... He and Iiiiii went to the Super Bell Sprawl, dreaming of our future, while staring at the stars as weeeee drifted off..."

I'll try knock Roller out with the wrench

Coffee

Goomba
Are there any trampled flowers in the Bell Sprawl that suggest I went and grappled to the roof and back?

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Madeline said:
Have Coffee demonstrate his grappling hook for us by grappling up to the Roof from the Super Bell Sprawl and back.
Coffee consents to demonstrating how his rope works. He throws his rope up like a whip, and the rope attaches itself to the edge of the roof. It then grapples him up to it.

Elevenstorms said:
I'll try knock Roller out with the wrench
You hit Roller on the head with the wrench. This knocks him out to the ground. It takes a while for Roller to recover.

Coffee said:
Are there any trampled flowers in the Bell Sprawl that suggest I went and grappled to the roof and back?
Several flowers in the Super Bell Sprawl appear trampled, including several in the area in front of and under the Balcony.

Hibiki Tachibana said:
Can you see the hot tub/general area of the body from inside the Carnival of Truth?
There are no obstructions on the Roof to prevent vision between the two, unless you duck behind the Hot Tub opposite of the tent.

MAGES. said:
Investigate the Party Palooza
You investigate Party Palooza. It appears the puppet cart was used to craft puppets, as several deep cyan, cream-coloured, orange and black pieces of velvet are cut. Some pieces of paper and a box of thumbtacks is missing from there as well. Otherwise, the Koopa Clown Car is missing, and the three dice all display 7.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Madeline said:
Bodycheck Eleven and Superchao. Consent has been given.
You check Eleven. He is wearing a Phantom Thieve's outfit and a bracelet. A broadsword and a spellbook are secured on his back.
You then check Superchao. He is wrapped in soggy bandages and a coat, but nothing else.

MAGES. said:
Check the Wedding Chapel
The rose statue is no longer here, and the Hollow Shell at the altar was moved. Polterpup is now sitting here instead of at the Bowser Statue.

Hibiki Tachibana said:
Investigate the hole in the Throne Room to see if it can be used to reach the roof without anything special.
Considering the height to the ceiling, you'd need special items to reach the hole in there.

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
It was a long and dirty case, in more ways than one! Some parts were inky, some were murky, others were dirty. At the end of it though, we need some scapegoats for the deaths that occured!

The cleanest consensus was reached over YoshiFlutterJump's murderer: ????!
Why, it seems like they took matters onto themselves, by triggering their Forbidden Action! We aren't going to let that stop us from executing them anyway!

Toady brings on a Life Shroom and shoves it down ????'s throat, who awakens from his… premature death.

Lakitu laughs and says: "Why, isn't it ironic that the master of despair commits suicide before they can be executed? We won't we give you a
proper farewell!"

???? suddenly finds himself in a dark room. Suddenly, a spotlight turns on, shining on a Monokuma plush. Then another light turns on, revealing another. And another. And another. until they are surrounded with them. Then they all simultaneously start to scream. It sounds awfully like YoshiFlutterJump's voice. Then, the bears come to life, stand up, and begin walking towards ????, who can only cover their ears in order not to completely go deaf.
The plushies only seem to scream louder and louder, as they get closer and closer. ????'s ears start to bleed, and then gets so bad that ???? bleeds to death, covered in screaming Monokuma plushes.

"That was fun, but we have another lineup of potential executions in our midst", Lakitu explaims. "Looks like both Eleven and Superchao have two votes each, bit unsure huh? Let's use the classic coin flip to determine who lives and who doesn't! Heads, Eleven dies, tails, Superchao does!"
Lakitu then throws up a coin, and as if in slow motion, Eleven and Superchao follow the coin fall to the ground.

It's tails.

"Hihaha, doesn't look good for you,
buddy", Lakitu says as he points to Superchao. "Time to go to the afterlife of the afterlife!"

Superchao then finds the room getting bigger, as everything around him takes more distance from him. Then, a Boo appears, creeps up to him, turns into a bomb, and detonates, sending him flying backwards.
A second Boo appears, and creeps up to him again. Superchao tries to hook it down from the air, but the Boo turns invisible and he misses. Looking around, he is then uppercutted from behind, by a muscular ghost with an armless Boo for a head.
Finally a third Boo appears, before turning into a flood of water, flooding the entire room to the roof, drowning Superchao.

???? and Superchao have been executed!

You were correct for both cases! ???? killed YoshiFlutterJump, and Superchao killed Shoey!

Boo Buddy (Awards KGII)
Ultimate Remnant of Despair

You're Boo Buddy, the final remaining remnant of the second Awards Killing Game. When King Boo was killed by the hands of Turb, his ectoplasm was splattered across the width of Evershade Valley, and it was assumed that it was the last New Wikisville would ever see of him… or was it? You are the last recollection of the ectoplasm that found its way back together. You recall all that happened during the last game, and you know exactly why you've joined Awards Killing Game III: it's time for some eloquent revenge.

With the knowledge you retain from being the Mastermind of the last game, you are capable of taking abilities from multiple roles in the last game! You may choose one specific ability of a rolecard the Day phase before the upcoming Night, and utilize it during the night as you please, including its upsides and downsides. While not every role is available to you, due to specific role effects, this document supplies all of the roles you're permitted to pull from in one place:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19VxPQeoicpUZ-sMz41MuIHT0_zF6ewdbTIlbAaqFMaU/edit?usp=drivesdk
Unfortunately, one mustn't forget their greatest weakness. If you enter a room with soap present, your abilities will be deactivated until the soap is directly removed. This also goes into effect if soap contacts your body in any way.

Your stamina is high from hosting a game, as well as your social for being a host yourself. You really have no particular need for physical strength or speed, though.

FA: You cannot directly mention your ability to switch roles, nor can you make reference towards your true identity of King Boo. You've got the intrigue to keep, after all!

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 4
Speed - 2
Social - 4​

This concludes the Bowser's Castle Killing Game! Please refer to the Eternal Star Killing Game thread for the continuation!

Ribbon

Fairy of Ripple Star
Poll Committee
I've been greenlighted to post this now, so here you go:

Well, now that I'm dead, I assume you all know my identity now. I am the N.M.E. Salesman, otherwise known as Customer Service. And I have come from the depths of the afterlife to tell you what I did last night.

I began in the Grand Foyer, being a new inhabitant of this castle. I was recruited to bake the cake for the wedding, but I didn't do that immediately. I had time for other stuff. I figured I should probably hunt for coins, so I first looked around the Bowser Statue. I then subsequently searched around the Throne Room, Indoor Pool, Koopa Bunks B, and Koopa Bunks A.

After this is done, I went to the item shop and bought a Boo. I then used this Boo on Lulu, but Lulu had no items, so it got someone else, most likely Coffee. I received a Walkie Talkie, and I used it along with a Gooey Bomb and Ice Flower to craft a Bomber. My plan was to look for someone at the wedding who happened to have the coinage and sell it to them.

However, all this took much longer than initially expected, and the wedding was already beginning before I had set foot into the Kitchen. I ran as fast as I could in order to quickly make the cake, but I slipped on some ink there. This, due to a combination of my haste and my weak strength, caused me to crack my skull and die.

I'm rather depressed I didn't get to make it at least one more night, and this was also another case of me dying due to poor planning. Regardless, best of luck to those of you who remained alive to reach Eternal Star. As for me? Well, I will remind you that ghosts...don't...die! So expect to see me around the block next time. And hopefully I'll get to last longer to sell more monsters!