Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day Three: Deadly Doubles, Grotesque Graffiti

Dupe Face

Another Dupe for my Collection
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day Two: A Cracked Egg

One more toady. I want toe examine the scene for any signs of an ignition source. Anything that indicates it made sparks, something looking sabotaged or out of place, or any traces of burns beyond the explosion?

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Chrom Fire Emblem said:
I grab a knife and blowtorch from the kitchen, i put the flame to the knife and then gently place the searing hot metal on Toadworth's face. I then ask him what else he knows.
"M-M-Mistress Shygul! Please cease this behavior at once! All that I am permitted to say further is that I sold teo Ice Flowers and one Gooey Bomb last evening! Now please, release me at once!"

Beowulf said:
One more toady. I want toe examine the scene for any signs of an ignition source. Anything that indicates it made sparks, something looking sabotaged or out of place, or any traces of burns beyond the explosion?
There is no apparent source of ignition or traces of burning beyond the explosion.

Santa Claws

Rebel with a Cause
Poll Committee

Present my gooey bomb to confirm I still have it

Shygul

'sup

i take the knife off his flesh and thank toadsworth for his cooperation

Dupe Face

Another Dupe for my Collection

I forgot to compare all details of my karts with Rare's, smell, damage, etc.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Present my gooey bomb to confirm I still have it
YFJ presents for all to see that he has a Gooey Bomb, in pristine unusued condition.

Chrom Fire Emblem said:
i take the knife off his flesh and thank toadsworth for his cooperation
"Thaaa... thank you, Mistress... Shygul. I am... pleased to assist."

The poor old Toad gasps for air and clutches his chest in pain. You nearly gave the old man a heart attack.

Beowulf said:
I forgot to compare all details of my karts with Rare's, smell, damage, etc.
The Kart you drove is muddy and slightly damaged from running over and into a bunch of setpieces in the Shroom Woods. It is slightly less damaged, as you didn't run into multiple people, but the damage and mud match up rather well. Your Kart does not smell as heavily of gasoline as Raregold's does.

Shygul

'sup

i start a go kart and drive it 20 feet before stopping, i dont disturb the crime scene tho

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Chrom Fire Emblem said:
i start a go kart and drive it 20 feet before stopping, i dont disturb the crime scene tho
You start a Kart and, after allowing it to idle, drive it twenty feet down the track before slamming down on the brake.

Amoeba

Goomba

Well, I've avoided talking to you weenies after the first night, but now I gotta make sure you don't accidentally blame me for this mess.

I woke up in the Gallery where Doomhiker shot me and stole my watering can. Upset, I went to the Art Studio to ask for it back, but you people, YFJ, Dupe Face, Shygul, and SGoW, had him surrounded. I headed over to the Dressing Room for an umbrella and a Backpack, passing BBQ Turtle and Boosette as they leave. As I'm leaving, SGoW passes by on their way to the Herbarium and Doomhiker comes in for a Parasol. I took the West Stairwell to the Grand Foyer, when I saw Eggman come in through the front door. Continuing on, I headed for the Party Room for a copy of Smash Bros I wanted to give to Smasher Boosette, but you people had to knock me unconscious again! Sorry... deep breaths...

Where was I? Oh yeah, so I headed back to the Grand Foyer just as Lovely Princess Boosette and Mr Skeleton Waiter come down the West Stairwell. The three of us head through the front door together, approaching another spacial anomaly, and we end up in the Shroomy Woods. Why are you people still surprised by this? As said by my compatriots already, that filthy thief Doomhiker arrives at this time. Boosette heads into her booth, and Ice Cream Man approaches me, trying to sell me ice cream...

...I had no money, so he rapped about how poor I am.

I head off to get some more ghosts ready, and when I return Jetamo, Doomhiker, BBQ Turtle, and SGoW are waiting to start. Dani comes out of the woods, followed by Shygul and the main event starts. I stand at the entrance with Boosette, and eventually, Raregold comes out of nowhere with a gokart and crashes into everything, including us. We are both knocked unconscious.

Jack Black

No gaming videos this week

-I wake up in Hazy Maze Pool and see Stephan getting rid of his Rainbow M. I tackle him into the water while he's doing this.
-I run off and pass Ice Cream Man going into Hazy Maze Pool as I go to the stairwell.
-I go through the Pantry and see Jetamo collecting some Bread and Cheese, I then go upstairs and follow Dani Phenton and Bisexual Icon Chrom Fire Emblem go into Toadsworth's Room, with YoshiFlutterJump walking in beside me.
-Both Dani and Chrom stop inside the Art Studio as Doomhiker, who is now made of metal, tries to leave. YFJ pushes past and starts talking with him.
-Dani grabs a paintball gun and leaves with Chrom, while I grab some paint. I leave with Doomhiker following me.
-Inside the Upper Foyer I see BBQ Turtle, holding a parasol, and Boosette, who is in Heavy Rain Gear leave the Dressing Room. Boosette then punches Doomhiker and leaves for Toadsworth's Room, while BBQ Turtle heads to the Balcony. I head to the Dressing Room with Doomhiker, who has returned to normal after Boosette punched him.
-I head towards the Herbarium, passing Bowsette in the Dressing Room. I then pass through the Herbarium and the Secret Slide and enter the Speakeasy, which has already been destroyed. I enter and paint Beastman on the wall.
-As I leave I pass Eggman who is wearing a Kuribo Shoe, I then head back downstairs using the stairwell because I forgot the Secret Slide existed, passing the guy who I tackled into the water earlier on the way down, who is angry at me for some strange reason.
-I head oustide, going across the Bridge, through the Pleasant Path that is now pitch black, past the Golf Court, and through the Royal Raceway where there's been a large explosion, and Eggman's body is in pieces. Someone seems to be starting up a Go-Kart.
-Once I get to the Shroomy Woods, Ice Cream Man sells me an Ice Cream for 2 coins. I grab a T-Shirt and walk off.
-On my way back nothing is different. I head back inside and end up at the Shroomy Woods again, Boosette and Bowsette send me to the Ghost Hunting Event despite me never intending to go there .
-Dante from The Devil May Cry Series, Chrom and Dani exit the woods. Dani walks over to Boosette who announces that the event is now ready. Doomhiker shouts "It's party time folks!!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED?" and I head into the woods.
-Once inside the woods, I shoot at anything that moves. Some shapes jump out of the trees shouting things like "Perish!" and "Get back in your cell" I shoot them and continue.
-Another object jumps out and I shoot it, it then says "8 Fantastic Sides". I question whether or not I was supposed to shoot it when seven Jack Blacks appear behind it and shout "8 Awesome Angles". I then get shot at but of the shots miss.
-I walk off and nothing interesting happens for the next few minutes. I then black out after hitting a branch. I'm woken up up by a bucket of water hitting my face. As I get up something holds my leg in place, but when I look back nothing is there. I get back up and start running through the course firing aimlessly, some guy mocks me, I shoot in his direction but only hit a cardboard cut-out of Marie.
-I then crash out of the woods pulling the trigger. I break the thumbs-up of a Dani Phentom cardboard cut-out, and wrap back on as a thumbs-down using a shirt. Jet, BBQ Turtle and Chrom are all waiting here at the end.
-Doomhiker jumpkicks out of the woods and something falls beside him, he quickly hides it. Dante then walks up to announce something but before he can Raregold comes along and knocks everyone out with his Go-Kart.

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee

OK, here is my (late) testimony:
I wake up in the library and head upstairs via the East Stairwell and head to the Princess' Dressing Room to get some wet weather gear, and see Smasher with some waterproof gear of their own while I'm there. I then head back into the foyer, seeing Amoeba with some paint and a brush on my way to the balcony, while Smasher heads towards Toadsworth's Room. I then use the parasol I picked up to float down to the Pleasant Path, which is dark for some reason, and head towards Castle Gardens A. There, I make my way towards the maze and attempt to remove the rose, however Doomhiker arrives with the watering can and causes it to bloom first, causing it to release a note and twenty coins, ten of which and the note go to them, and I receive the other ten. I take the rose anyway, and head back to the castle, after going past the Tennis Courts to take a look at the back of Shroomy Woods, but after attempting to get through the front door find myself in the Shroomy Woods anyway for some reason. Once there, I buy an ice cream from the Pyro Guy for 2 coins after hearing another one of his raps, and then head over to the booth for the ghost game, which is currently being attended by Boosette and Bowsette. I'm then armed with a paintball gun and some vague instructions before waiting around for a bit and seeing Dante, Shygul, Dani and Doomhiker while I'm there. I head onto the course after Shygul, where I'm bombarded with targets that I completely fail to hit before falling through a trap door. Once I reemerge, I see some strange dizzying lights. I take a T-shirt and ask Shygul about the lights, but she doesn't seem to know anything about them. After I've finished the course, Jetamo, Shy Guy on Wheels and Doomhiker follow, then Dante arrives to seemingly make an announcement, but before they come, Raregold drives up to us and runs us all over, at which point I black out.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee

Extra bit about my time at the Ghost hunting event:
When I start the game two cutouts jump out at me, each jumping out after I shot the other one with my paintball gun from Boosette. I then notice stange-looking leaves and shoot them, revealing a trap hole. A voice tells me that I have a good eye and that I should keep up the good work. Thanks! After that a cutout jumps out. This ones says that he likes meat and that he is called Tucker, and as he looks like a civilian I do not shoot him. I then made several wrong turns until I find myself in a dead end. There is a tree there that talks to me. After the chat I go back and continue to avoid traps, shoot enemies and make sure to not hurt civilians. When I am nearing the exit I hear the boss music from Luigi's Mansion after seeing something fly by. I jump kick out of the woods. I then grab a T-shirt. Dante comes out of the woods about to announce something. Raregold then runs everyone other with a go-kart, knocking me out.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Raregold said:
Turn on the cart and time how long it takes to start before I can start driving it
You climb into a Kart for one final joyride, despite all that has happened. It takes a few minutes for it to warm up before you can drive it, but it isn't unreasonably long.

Alex95 said:
Investigate the Castle Courtyard, what do I find back there? Also, put Talkatoo back in the birdcage and tell him to shut up.
In the Castle Courtyard, you find a thin trail of graffiti which heads out the door, to the back of the Courtyard, where a row of fertile soil is along the north wall and the Piranha Plant appears to be missing, and then loops back around, heads to Talkatoo's old perch, and heads from there back inside the door.

You go to put Talkatoo back in his cage. He's still mimicking your voice, screaming DUPE FACE. He seems sad that you are leaving him. Before he flies back into his cage, he takes a moment to remove the knife from your shoulder, letting it drop to the ground. He says "Goodbye, Stephan" and returns to his cage on the post.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Well… that didn't take long at all. After the long Day One, Day Two proved to be relatively uneventful. Dupe Face quickly took the lead on investigation, and the other Patygoers rallied around him as he forced a confession from Raregold. With the Partygoers confident in their votes, Toadsworth rubs his burns with disdain and begins to collect the votes. Soon, he delivers them to Toad, who calls Raregold to the Grand Foyer.

Raregold walks up slowly, but with confidence. He has no fear and is ready to accept what is to come. Toad flips a switch, and the Grand Foyer becomes a lush gambling hall, decorated in reds and greens and blacks.

There's roulette wheels, slot machines, card tables, and everything else one might want for a night out gambling. Toad invites Raregold to the center of the room, where a large roulette table with a special design - the spherical look of Dr. Ivo Robotnik - rests. It's divided into three sections. One has the image of a guillotine, one has the image of fire, and the third has the image of a coin. Toad speaks.

"Let's make a bet, okay? I don't want to get blood all over the Princess' floors, but I have a job to do. So, if you're game, we'll stake your life on this wheel. If you get lucky, you get to keep your life. Okay?"

Raregold responds yes, a fierce look of determination and confidence in his eyes. Toad spins the wheel.

And around, around, around it goes… where she stops, we don't yet know.

Eventually, the wheel settles, with the outcome decided: Coin.

"Aha-ha! Okay, I want you to call it! Heads or Tails. Get it right. It might be the last coin flip of your life."

"Hmm, Neither." Raregold's response comes with extraordinary confidence.

Toad flips the coin high into the air, and… watches as it never comes down. Instead, Toad looks up in bewilderment to see a Skarmory has snatched the coin from midair.

Raregold chuckles, then smirks at Toad. "My, oh my. It looks like I called it right. How about th-"

Before he finishes, Raregold is crushed as a giant coin slams down from the ceiling. Toad laughs.

"Aha-ha! You didn't realize? You already lost at the roulette wheel! That coin flip was just for fun. You should know that the house always wins!"

The Grand Foyer reverts to its former state as Toadsworth collects Raregold's corpse to deliver it to the Cold Storage.

Meanwhile, the assembled Partygoers hear a faint voice ringing in their heads.

"I've come to make an announcement! Shadow the Hedgehog is sti-"

"Er, wrong cue cards."

"Please post my final words to my Twitter dot com for me. I am with my wife. We are reunited in the great beyond. The hole in my heart is filled, but a new piece of me is missing. So please, on Twitter dot com, write for me these words."

"I miss the Partygoers, Tails. I miss them a lot. I hope they miss me too."

Raregold has been executed! You all were correct! Raregold killed Eggmang!

Grimsley (Pokémon Black and White)
Ultimate Gambler

You are Grimsley, the Unova Elite Four member with a penchant for gambling. You came here to test your luck at these party games, but now that you're trapped in this Killing Game, you'll have to hope fortune is good to you because the stakes are much higher.

As Grimsley, you have an unusual requirement. You have to create two sets of night actions each night phase. How much these sets of actions overlap or differ is up to you, but they cannot be exactly the same. This gives you greater flexibility than other players, as you can run with multiple plans and try to set up multiple routes, if you have ideas for them. You can even submit two different kill attempts on the same night, if you want.

The catch? Which set of night actions goes through is decided by a coin flip (or, more accurately, a roulette wheel on the Internet with slots for heads, tails, and one other possibility). One set will go through if heads comes up, and the other will go through if tails comes up. Greater flexibility comes at a cost, and you'll have to be able to think on your feet and respond to whichever set rolls. Of course, since there's also the possibility that a coin never lands at all… there's a third option, rarer than the other two. If this option rolls, you'll begin following one set of night actions, and then shift into the other set halfway through.

You have one more ability, as well. You can gamble points on your stats. During the day phases, you can put your stat points down on bets for who will kill next. You can make different bets with different stats, if you'd like, and you benefit from double murder nights where both killers will count towards your correct guesses. If you're right, you get that number of points added to your stats. If you're wrong, you lose those points. When you hit five in a stat or one in a stat, it becomes fixed, so wager your points carefully to maximize your stats.

FA: Unsurprisingly, the Ultimate Gambler can't pass up a good chance to make a little wager. At least once every day phase, make a post which takes the form of a friendly bet with another player (it doesn't matter if they take you up on it).

Stats
Strength - 3
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 3
Speed - 3
Social - 3​

I'm not the only one who heard that, right?

Huh, weird. Okay, well, now is when I'd usually say it's time to start Night Three and you all should start writing your actions!

But I can't! Apparently they haven't finished their case over in Bowser's Castle! I thought those two could fly… though. I guess those heavy shells really slow them down…

In any case, we can't start until they finish! So, I guess you guys have extra time to kill. Speaking of killing…

Make sure you use this time to think about how you can kill your fellow Partygoers! We haven't had many of you trying that hard yet. We thought about shaking things up with a Last Five Turns event tonight, but the Princess taught us better! She taught us to trust people. So, instead, here's tonight's incentive:

If you make a successful attempt tonight, you'll receive a special item (not necessarily a Shop Item) for your use in the future. Then, if you get away with it, you'll receive some special information about a Partygoer of your choice!

Buuuuut… you all haven't impressed on the murdering side, as well as you've done in the investigations. So this phase has one more extra special motive.

If absolutely no one submits a reasonable attempt on another player for a third night in a row, instead of attempting to make a case out of non-lethal actions, we'll have a random lynch and move forward with less lenience.

But that's not going to happen, right? We don't have anything to worry about. As long as one person submits a real attempt, everyone wins!

Anyhow, even though you're waiting, let's let Toadsworth speak.

Ahem… you've have to forgive me for sitting, but… I need a rest after what was done to me today…

In any case, I must report that a strange red fog has settled above the castle tonight. Not only will this make it difficult to see throughout the castle grounds, but this strange phenomenon indicates two of you are destined to die on this double murder night. Now, I fully suspect that this night will entail a great deal of destruction, so I shall find the energy for some cleaning. I shall cleanse the flour in the Kitchen and Herbarium, the graffiti on the Basement Stairwell and winding from the Hazy Maze Pool Room to the Construction Room, the paint in the Art Studio, and the flooding in the Basement Hallways in order to prevent the Princess from being upset when she returns. I can do nothing about the state of the Royal Raceway, I regret to say.

Now then, old beans, on to the items for the night!

Gale Boomerang - 15 coins - This permanent item functions as a flawless boomerang, returning even when thrown by the most inept of wielders. It can be prevented from returning by obstacles, so take care. The first time you throw it, it will even create a gust of wind, a tornado in miniature.

Monukuma Plush - 10 coins - This unusual bear would not at all fit with the Princess' collection of plushes! Whoever ordered it ought to be reprimanded and reminded that even a royal cannot spend without thought. Er, in any case, you can set this in a room, and it will scream loudly if anyone passes by.

Mega Mushroom - 15 coins - This peculiar fungus, harvested fresh from our fair Shroomy Woods - that is, they were fair until Master Raregold destroyed them… - will increase your physical mass for the remainder of the night from the point you consume it. It will make you taller and heavier, raising your strength as well as allowing for unusual creative strategies which require you to be on the heftier side. Take care, however. Stomping around while mega-sized will make you easy to notice, significantly decreasing your stealth.

Thank you Toadsworth! For now, Partygoers should… sit back and enjoy the case at Bowser's Castle. I'll keep you informed of updates, but for now it looks like we'll be waiting for them to finish their case.

[size=14pt]It is now… time to relax and plan a murder. Please enjoy your time watching Bowser's Castle try to solve their case. Feel free to meme, but do not interfere in the case. We apologize for the delay, but we'll keep you informed and start Night Three as soon as possible.

Jetamo

Don't mind me.

Ah, it was an accident, was it? How dreadful. Almost as dreadful as the lack of pre-meditated murders.

Jetamo said:
...I require a bit more time to... digest what happened, so I will go into further detail in a later post.
As promised;

The ghost hunt was... inexpertly put together. Poorly themed. You had classic "ghosts" such as Vlad the Impaler next to a cartoon bear. I'm honestly unsure whether the person who put this together even knows the difference between vampires and ghosts. The running commentary was off-putting as well - and I still do not understand what a picture of a muscled body-builder version of Danny Fenton on a rock has to do with ghosts. All in all, I would not recommend it on Yelp.

---

Now, on a lighter note. While I'm sure some of you are just itching to get your hands red, I feel I must help things along myself. So I invite all who are willing to a dinner party in the Dining Hall. As I'm sure Mr. Dante from the Devil May Cry series and YoshiFlutterJump can attest, my cooking is to die for.

In fact, I will go as far to say that any one who dines at the party tonight will find themselves... improved. So, I invite you all to a feast.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Night Three: Deathgold

Alright, Partygoers! Now that Bowser's Castle is finished, we can start Night 3. As a reminder, this is a Double Murder Night. Check my previous post in this thread for further details. You have 48 hours to get your night actions in. The phase will end at 23:00 EDT on July 7th.

As a reminder, Vruet has replaced Shygul and YoshiFlutterJump has been swapped for Mariofan.

Smasher Claus

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

>We got Homestuck

Santa Claws

Rebel with a Cause
Poll Committee

So long, Peach's! (And I hope you stay safe and away from ruthless torturers, Toadsworth!)

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Attention Partygoers of Peach's Castle! A body has been discovered!

Smasher was found dead in the Shroomy Woods. She was…

Professor Elliott Taggart (Harvey Birdman)
Ultimate Duplicator

You're Elliott Taggart, two t's and two l's in your first name and two g's in your last, remember to pair 'em up! You came out to New Wikisville to drum up business, but you've been trapped in this Killing Game. Thankfully, you have your patented duplication technology, which is sure to help you win this game and get back to business.

As Elliott, you possess a special pair of glasses which contain your unique duplication technology. Aim your gaze at anything you want to duplicate, press a button, and with a flash of light from your glasses, any object of your choice will be instantly duplicated. The duplicate will be an exact copy of whatever item it come from, taking on every last one of its characteristics and completely indistinguishable from the original. Of course, the duplicate and original can go down different paths from there, so they may accumulate differences with time.

There's a few catches, though, which you so helpfully tuck away in your fine print for customers. Your duplication technology can't be used to duplicate living creatures or money, so no duplicating yourself, fellow players, or coins. Corpses are fine targets for duplication, though. Anything you duplicate must also have a relatively stable physical form, preferably a solid one, and must be small enough that it could be reasonably moved from one location to another. You can duplicate, say, a bucket and the water in it, but not water running from a tap or a toilet bolted to the ground.

Finally, all of your duplicated items and objects will crumble into dust after twenty-four hours, or, more specifically, at the start of the next night phase. This means that, if you duplicate an item on night one, it will be around for the full extent of day one, but will crumble into dust just as night two begins.

You're a cantankerous old man, not much of a social type and lacking in strength and speed. You've lived this long with your power-walks and whole grains, though, so you have stamina to spare.

FA: Bah! Watch it! These glasses don't come cheap, and it's not like I can just duplicate myself another pair! I can't get these things wet, so I need to avoid getting drenched with water at all costs!

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 4
Stamina - 5
Speed - 3
Social - 2​

Monokuma File
-Smasher's body is cold, as though it's been sitting dead for a long time.
-She is no longer in heavy rain gear, and is instead covered in dust.
-Her only wound appears to be a long horizontal cut across her neck.

Attention Partygoers of Peach's Castle! A second body has been discovered!

Alex95 was found dead floating on top of the water in the Basement Stairwell. He was…

Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)
Ultimate Graffiti Artist

You are… well, technically, you're a mysterious entity who stumbled across a strange Magic Paintbrush, but in your current form, you're Shadow Mario. You've been trapped in this Killing Game, but, hey, what Killing Game's complete without someone flinging paint?

As Shadow Mario, you can use your Magic Paintbrush to, well, paint! You have enough paint to cover an area equivalent to the largest room on the map each night, and can choose from a few varieties of graffiti to use on a given night. All of your graffiti is slick and mildly toxic. It can't kill anyone (unless they ingest the stuff!), but prolonged exposure will sap their strength for the night. Anyone who tries to cross over it will go slip-sliding away.

In addition to your normal graffiti, you can draw "Rainbow M Portals" on the walls of any room during night phases. When you've set up at least two portals, you and anyone else who chooses to do so may enter into the portal and exit at any other portal of your or their choice. Use this power to create new routes between distant rooms.

Unfortunately, your graffiti is washable, and can be removed with the application of water. This applies to any graffiti you leave around the map, including your portals. If someone sprays away one of your portals, you lose the ability to transport to it, at least until you put a new one up.

As the doppelganger of the Mushroom Kingdom's famous plumber, you're speedy and have plenty of stamina. Your social status is hampered by your unusual appearance, though.

FA: As Toadstool Tour taught everyone, Shadow Mario doesn't speak. You can't speak to or acknowledge other players in any fashion in your night actions.

Stats
Strength - 2
Stealth - 3
Stamina - 4
Speed - 5
Social - 2​

Monokuma File
-Alex appears to be completely burnt over his whole body, fried to a crisp. His clothes are even burnt away.
-He's floating on top of the water, and he himself seems completely soaked.
-Alex seems to otherwise be lacking any notable injuries.
-Mariofan is also floating next to Alex, unconscious.

Other Information
-It seems like there was a nice dinner party in the Dining Hall last night. Whoever left the wheelbarrow here should probably clean up after themselves, though.
-Toadsworth is nowhere to be found at the Item Shop, which is closed up.
-There's a dead Piranha Plant on the Bridge, and an angry live on on the (not so pleasant right now) Pleasant Path. Oh, and there's a Fire Piranha Plant at the castle entrance in the Grand Foyer now!
-Oh yeah, and the entire moat is half-drained, with the water level about half of what it is normally, and the whole basement is flooded up to where the Basement Stairwell reaches the First Floor.
-The Nibbles in the Outer Waters seem really upset today.

It is now Day Three! You have until 19:00 EDT on July 11th to determine who killed Smasher and Alex and vote against them in the Class Trial (how this is handled will be explained when voting opens, but you have to vote for each murderer for the two separate cases). To proceed, please make investigation requests in the thread and in the Discord server, and begin preparing your testimonies (remember, you may not quote your results directly) and working with other players to investigate this case. Voting will open in 24 hours.

Smasher Claus

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Ice Cream Man

And It Don't Stop
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee

Investigate Basement Stairwell

Investigate Shroomy Woods

Grab some spare clothes and toss them at the Fire Piranha Plant, see if it torches them

Jetamo

Don't mind me.

I'm honestly quite saddened more people did not come to the dinner party. An account will be forthcoming, I assure you, and I will do my best to hide my disappointment. In the meantime;

Check out the Piranha Plant on the Pleasant Path. I happened to be walking along there with BBQ Turtle earlier, when something most mysterious occurred.