Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day Three: Deadly Doubles, Grotesque Graffiti

BBQ Turtle

Crazy sponsors lady.
Wiki Patroller
Awards Committee
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day One: United We Fall

I know this is probably a bit late, but I just want to remove this possibility anyway:
Check if any Mini Mushrooms have been removed from the Shroomy Woods.

Ice Cream Man

And It Don't Stop
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee

yeah and then compare it to raregolds preexisting stab wounds

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird With Batrachotoxin
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Raregold said:
Have TPG stab me in the back instead
Ice Cream Man said:
Im bout to stab the corpse in the back
"Master Toad, I'm growing most concerned about these guests you've brought into the castle. They seem to be unusually preoccupied with offering themselves to be stabbed. They seem to enjoy it."

Ice Cream Man said:
yeah and then compare it to raregolds preexisting stab wounds
The Pyro Guy stabs Raregold. Raregold screams as the knife goes in, and then screams again as TPG quickly yanks out the knife. The resulting wound is a near-perfect match to the original wound on Raregold's back.

BBQ Turtle said:
I know this is probably a bit late, but I just want to remove this possibility anyway:
Check if any Mini Mushrooms have been removed from the Shroomy Woods.
You find some Mini Mushrooms in the Shroomy Woods. While it’s hard to tell for sure, it does not appear any have been harvested over the last night.

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.

Host Kamek said:
Stab myself in the back for fun
Stab myself in the back for fun [2]

Ice Cream Man

And It Don't Stop
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee

for reference this is what i think probably happened

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

After a long and exhausting case which saw many people volunteer to stab themselves, the spotlight of suspicion swing repeatedly between Raregold, Jetamo, and Shygul, more flour than anyone should need in a lifetime, and even a hypothetical magical flying cephalopod, the surviving Partygoers in Peach's Castle gather to hand their final votes off to Toadsworth. The old steward collects them solemnly, and delivers them to Toad.

For some time, it looked as though the Partygoers were going to execute Raregold, but investigations in the final twelve hours convinced them otherwise. With the votes tallied, Toad gathers the surviving Partygoers in the Grand Foyer. Toadsworth brings Stargazing's corpse and pulls out a Life Shroom. He feeds it to Stargazing and she awakens, groggy but alive once more.

She's watches in confusion as the Grand Foyer fills with flags. That, that and shouting. All around, shouts of "VETO" and people arguing create a torturous cacophony. Five shadowy figures step forward amongst the chaos, and they silence the voices. They gaze upon Stargazing, looking upon her with judgement.

"Well chaps, this failing organization seems to have caused quite a bother. Shall we take her back home to deal with her there?"
"Nyet. I say we allow them," - the second figure gestures to the assembled Partygoers - "to do with her what they wish. They seem angrier."
"Je suis opposé à la protection de cet échec. Does she think she is a chef? If she believes she is a chef de cuisine, then we should, how you say, let her eat cake!"
"她是一个破坏规则的人。She should be forced to pay for her crimes to maintain the social order."
"Well, pa. I think you heard what they said. I gotta agree. What's she ever done for us, anyway? Let's let these people freedomize her."

VETO! VETO! VETO! VETO! VETO!

With that, the shadowy figures abandon Stargazing as she pleads for them to take her with them. The flags, the sounds… all of it disappears as Stargazing sobs, and begs for another chance. Her words fall on deaf ears.

As she sobs, Toadsworth distributes a knife and fork to all fourteen remaining Partygoers, as Toad overturns a tub of cake batter - heavy on the flour - on Stargazing. The weight of the batter traps her in place as a crowd of angry, tired, bruised, and bleeding players gather round, brandishing their cutlery.

After a few moments, Stargazing's corpse is brought down to lie in the Cold Storage, barely recognizable for all the cuts and lacerations on it.

Stargazing has been executed! You all were correct! Stargazing killed Stargazing!

Because of the special circumstances of this case, a closing argument will be provided.
-During Smasher's performance, Stargazing makes her way through the Guest Reception, through the Party Room, and to the Library.
-She kills time in the Library searching for a recipe book for a vanilla cake. She bides her time reading the recipe.
-After everyone has left the Grand Foyer, Stargazing makes her way back the way she came and heads to the Dining Room. Eggmang passes, heading out of the Dining Room into the Grand Foyer, while Alex95 watches and admires the cutlery.
-Stargazing gets a bowl out in the Kitchen.
-Stargazing heads into the Pantry to gather ingredients. A moment later, Alex95 passes through and sees her working before watching her walk back to the Kitchen.
-Stargazing begins pretending to bake a cake, mixing the ingredients in her bowl and setting a large bag of flour, as well as some eggs, vanilla, and sugar on the counter.
-Jetamo, Shygul, and Raregold all arrive in the Dining Room and plan to head into the Kitchen at about the same time. Stargazing, who submitted to non-fatally stab the first person who walked into the Kitchen, hears the three of them moving around and takes a position behind the door.
-Raregold walks into the Kitchen, the door swinging open behind him and obscuring his view of the south side of the Kitchen. He steps in at an angle, with his back to the door. Shy and Jet are right behind him, but they can see nothing in the southern side of the Kitchen because the door obscures the view.
-As soon as Raregold's back appears just past the doorway, Stargazing stabs him and he screams. He winces in pain, and begins flailing wildly, hitting Jetamo, Shygul, and Stargazing in the stomachs and sending them reeling into the cabinets, causing their back bruises and the crashes Smasher hears. The force of the impact results in Shy and Jetamo wincing in pain as well.
-Stargazing, who had a plan and expected resistance, is quick to get up. She immediately runs over to Raregold and grabs her knife out of him. The pain of the knife twisting and being pulled suddenly causes him to scream and makes his wound larger. It also causes him to slam into the counter, where his arms knock all of Star's ingredients, including the flour up into the air.
-The ventilation system helps the flour keep aloft, creating a thick cloud of flour that takes a while to settle. Star quickly enacts her kill attempt, and thrusts her knife into her chest with great force, causing her to land on the floor and begin to bleed before the flour begins to settle. She dies from the stabbing.
-Shy, Jet, and Raregold have all opened their eyes and recovered from the shock. Shy, having submitted to stab people's feet in certain situations, feels around for a knife and uses it to try and stab the feet of any silhouettes she can make out in the flour. She stabs Raregold first, causing him to scream and begin to run out of the room. Immediately after, she stabs Jetamo, who also screams and tries to run out of the room.
-Some flour begins to settle at this point.
-Raregold runs into the Aquarium, where he is seen by Smasher staggering to a couch and passing out from blood loss.
-Jetamo tries to run into the Pantry, but the door is locked, so he slams into it and knocks himself out.
-Shygul, confused and hurt, stumbles around in the flour cloud for a while until a bright flash from the direction of the Dining Room catches her attention. She follows it out.
-After Shy leaves, the remaining flour settles.

Well, we had a long case today, so it's a good thing you all were really able to dig in! Too bad the Princess isn't here to bake you a cake. Her cakes are the best! For now, we need to get the next night started. To get you started, here's Toadsworth!

Ahem! Tonight, please, might we try to keep the damage to the castle to a minimum? Have you considered at all who has to clean up after you all? I'd advise you to have your merriment outdoors, but it appears a thunderstorm is moving in. How unfortunate, right after our first night had such lovely weather. No matter. As a reminder, any players outside for any significant amounts of time tonight will appear soaked. You may wish to bring one of the Princess' parasols with you if you plan to travel outdoors. I lack the vigor of youth for such events, but I cannot help but feel that a thunderstorm makes for a fitting backdrop for events meant to fear…

In any case, I have this collection of items to offer tonight. I do not know whether I'll see most of you, but I imagine I'll see Master Doomhiker!

Gale Boomerang - 15 coins - This permanent item functions as a flawless boomerang, returning even when thrown by the most inept of wielders. It can be prevented from returning by obstacles, so take care. The first time you throw it, it will even create a gust of wind, a tornado in miniature.

Ice Flower - 10 coins - This peculiar plant will allow you to create either three balls of snow, or one ball of dense ice. I say, the latter power seems dangerous in contrast to the whimsy of the former!

Gooey Bomb - 20 coins - This unusual device appears to be an explosive contained in a viscous gel. You can stick it on anything, and the first person to pass nearby will cause it to explode. It's a weak explosion, but it may be good for a scare or for setting flammable objects alight. Do what you will, but please consider the work you will create for me if you set it inside the castle.

Thank you Toadsworth! For now, Partygoers should begin working on their night actions. Procrastination is not becoming, is what the Princess teaches us all when we work. She isn't here now, but I think she'd like to see you all working hard to become the Party Star!

[size=14pt]It is now Night Two. You will have forty eight hours to send in your night actions, and the phase will end at .

Smasher Claus

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Night Two: Flour, Octopi, Frustration

Star you coward

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Intermission Two

Attention Partygoers of Peach's Castle! A bod-... er, parts of a body have been discovered!

Eggmang was found dead, scattered in pieces along the Royal Raceway. He was…

Happy Mask Salesman (LoZ:MM)
Ultimate Masquerader

You are the Happy Mask Salesman. You’ve decided to visit New Wikisville on your endless quest to acquire new masks to sell, but you’ve found yourself trapped in this Killing Game. While you’d prefer to get back to your work, it’s not all bad, since your mastery of the Song of Healing means that you can make the dead into the new wares you came for.

As the Happy Mask Salesman, you possess the ability to seal the suffering spirits of the near-dead in masks that grant their wearer to transform into those contained within. When you murder another player (this applies even if you only receive accomplice status), you receive a mask from them that allows you to transform into them and receive their role for use. You can use a transformation mask at the beginning of the night, and you’ll keep it on for the remainder of the night. Since you transform into the person whose spirit is sealed in the mask, you take on their full role, including stats, role powers, and forbidden actions, for the night. In addition to the masks you can obtain from killing other players, you begin the game with three masks that don’t transform you, but do allow you to change your stats to an alternative set for a night.

Without your masks, you’re lacking in the strength department and don’t have much stamina, either. Despite your creepy demeanor, your experience as a salesman gives you a high social stat, and you’re a master of stealthy movement.

FA: Surely it’s your imagination… it hasn’t moved… Still, just to be safe, you’d best check. You must step outdoors at least once a night to get a quick glance at the moon and ensure that your fears are unfounded.

Stats (Default)
Strength - 1
Stealth - 4
Stamina - 2
Speed - 2
Social - 4

Stats (Stone Mask)
Strength - 1
Stealth - 5
Stamina - 1
Speed - 2
Social - 4

Stats (Giant’s Mask)
Strength - 5
Stealth - 1
Stamina - 2
Speed - 1
Social - 4

Stats (All-Night Mask)
Strength - 1
Stealth - 4
Stamina - 5
Speed - 2
Social - 1​

Monokuma File
-Eggmang's body is scattered in pieces around the outer western wall of the Royal Raceway. It's scattered all over, mainly outside of the track and concentrated right along the western wall.
-The western wall has a gigantic hole in it, opening up the track, and the wall around the hole is charred.
-Scattered just like Eggmang's body is a large amount of shrapnel and debris.
-The whole area smells strongly of gasoline.

Other Information
-Ghost Hunting seems to have gone well! Er, until the very end...
-A Kart is missing from the Royal Raceway.
-It appears that the Black Rose is no longer in the hedge maze in the Castle Gardens A.
-The Dark Star Security Room appears to be... leaking?
-There's a very looooooong trail of Graffiti from the Hazy Maze Pool to the Construction Room. It doubles back on itself multiple times.

It is now Day Two! You have until 19:00 EDT on July 3rd to determine who killed Eggmang and vote against them in the Class Trial. To proceed, please make investigation requests in the thread and in the Discord server, and begin preparing your testimonies (remember, you may not quote your results directly) and working with other players to investigate this case. Voting will open in 24 hours.

dr EGGmang

Goomba
Re: Awards Killing Game III: Peach's Castle - Day Two: A Cracked Egg

WHO POSTED MY OBITUARY ON MARIOBOARDS DOT COM?!

Smasher Claus

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

After flipping Raregold off, I'd like to take a closer look at the Royal Raceway and the body parts before holding a moment of silence for Eggman.

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator

Last night didn't go at all according to plan...

So I wake up in the Hazy Maze Pool room, and find Shy Guy on Wheels still asleep in the corner. Since I didn't think I'd have to worry about him, I grab a bucket and fill it with water, splashing the M portal I made last night. I didn't need it there anymore.

And then Shy Guy on Wheels wakes up and tackles me into the pool! As we struggle and I climb out of the pool, The Pyro Guy walks in and there's this flash of light! Again! What is with these lights...? Uh, he then decides to keep me pinned next to the pool and dumps a bucket of water on my head. He looks disappointed that I survived that, which is weird considering I'm already wet from the pool itself. But then he takes out a knife is ready to stab me! Shy Guy on Wheels tackles The Pyro Guy into the pool water and The Pyro Guy melts! He completely dissolved into the water! Gone!

But apparently he's not dead...?

Deciding to get out of there quickly, I rush back upstairs and into the Pantry, keeping the stairs covered with graffiti so Shy Guy on Wheels can't chase after me. When I leave the Pantry and enter the Kitchen, I see Jetamo baking something... but he doesn't seem to have liked me being there as he yells "Leave. My. Kitchen." and then throws a knife at my shoulder! Like... why?!

Now with my shoulder bleeding, I rush into the Dining Room and flip the table in frustration, having just witnessed a supposed murder and then getting stabbed trying to get away from it. ...Then I felt like painting an M on it, so people know who messed up the Dining Room. Sorry guys.

Wanting to continue with my idea, I walk out and up the West Stairwell, seeing Fun With Despair walk into the Construction Room... I guess the portal leading into it is gone. Once I reach the top of the stairs, YoshiFlutterJump and Doomhiker walk past heading down. I head to Toadsworth's Shop and purchase an Ice Flower, and then converse with him for a while. During conversation, I notice Eggmag walk into view from the West Stairwell and head toward the Princess's Dressing Room. And the entire time I was on this floor, Smasher has been playing guitar.

So with my Ice Flower in hand, I head back downstairs... to find Shy Guy on Wheels follow close behind. That's... unsettling, but I press on and we both go different directions once on the ground floor, him going to the Front Door while I head toward back Courtyard. My idea was to use this Ice Flower to defeat the Piranha Plant back there...

But it was already gone! Someone got to the Piranha Plant before I did! Disappointed, I put away my Ice Flower for now and notice Talkatoo. Wanting to play a trick on people, I tell him to keep repeating "DUPE FACE" over and over and then release him into the castle once I got back inside. But he didn't want to leave me, so... that's embarrassing. With a parrot screeching in my ear, I decide to check out the Construction Room again and, of course, someone got to all the Brick Blocks before me. Pretty sure that was Fun With Despair, so... good job guy, you beat me. Disappointed that I accomplished absolutely nothing, I eat the banana I grabbed last night and sleep with my parrot in the Construction Room.

Oh, and I also left a trail of graffiti everywhere as I walked because I didn't have a reason to hide that anymore! Watch your step!

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Boosette said:
After flipping Raregold off, I'd like to take a closer look at the Royal Raceway and the body parts before holding a moment of silence for Eggman.
You flip Raregold off and he smirks at you.

You then inspect the Royal Raceway more closely. There's lots of debris scattered around, mainly outside the track and concentrated along the western wall, where there's a huge irregular hole allowing entrance to the track. Everything smells of gasoline, especially near the hole. Eggmang's remains are moderately sizedand well-scattered chuncks of flesh and bone. Some of the miscellaneous debris includes charred pieces of the Outer Wall, broken golf clubs, charred pieces of Eggmang's masks, charred pieces of a full-body Wario costume, pieces of a golf club bag, charred pieces of a bedsheet ghost costume, pieces of a battery, pieces of metal, pieces of a lawnmower, some paper clips, and some duct tape.

Inside the track itself, three Karts sit in the southern edge ot the track. There's tire treads leading from here out of the track through the big hole, where it's clear a Kart ran over some of Eggmang's chunks.

Dupe Face

Another Dupe for my Collection

Do the pieces share the same strength of gasoline smell as the hole?

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Dante From The Devil May Cry Series said:
Alright, host man. Show me the Secret Slide!
You inspect the Secret Slide. There's a short trail of fine flour leading in from the Herbarium (which is still covered in fine flour from last night). The door to the Speakeasy is missing, though the hinges on the ground appear to indicate it was removed with force. There's a Kuribo's Shoe big enough for someone to ride in sitting in the corner of the room. The sweat inside tells you someone probably wore it, but they left it nicely, rather than doscsrding it haphazardly. There's some sweat on the chute in the wall that propels items and people to the edge of the Royal Raceway, near the Moat, as well.

Santa Claws

Rebel with a Cause
Poll Committee

I wake up in the Upper Foyer, near the grandfather clock. I watch BBQ Turtle come up the East Stairwell, while Dupe Face and Shygul cross into Toadsworth's Room. Shy Guy on Wheels comes up from the West Stairwell and follows them in. Fun With Despair crosses through the Upper Foyer and down the West Stairwell, while BBQ Turtle enters the Princess Dressing Room.

I get up and follow Dupe Face, Shygul, and Shy Guy on Wheels into Toadsworth's Room. However, everyone stops as they enter the Art Gallery. I soon saw why: lo and behold, it was Doomhiker, attempting to escape the opposite direction. He seemed to be made entirely of metal for some reason. Regardless, I push my way past the mob, chatted with him a bit, and then sold him a Waddle Dee. During this time, everyone else grabbed some stuff and left the room, although I failed to see the details on what they took and who left.

After this, I went through Toadsworth's Room into the Upper Foyer. I then spent some coins at the item shop, and then chatted with him a bit. He told me that he had seen Smasher, Shygul, Amoeba, Fun With Despair, BBQ Turtle, Doomhiker, and Dupe Face come by before me.

I then went through Toadsworth's Room and the Art Studio to the Gallery, passing by Smasher, who is holding a guitar. I found some coins behind the heroes' painting, which I remembered from Awards KG2. I then head back to the Upper Foyer, seeing Doomhiker come out of the Princess Dressing Room at the same time. We head down the West Stairwell together as Smasher performs some Deathcore on her guitar, and we pass by Alex95 as he goes up the opposite direction.

At the bottom of the stairs, Doomhiker heads for the front door, while Dr. Eggmang passes me to go up the West Stairwell. I head to the Dining Room, where I saw Fun With Despair with a chainsaw and axe in hand. We are then welcomed by Jetamo, who has just prepared a delicious meal of octopus for us and implores us to eat. FWD and I accept, and have a nice chat while savoring every bite of the meal, as Jetamo heads for the Grand Foyer.

A little while later, we finish our meal. The two of us pass through the Kitchen and Pantry together and head down the Basement Stairwell. Soon I head into the Hazy Maze Pool room, while FWD proceeds to go deeper into the basement. I jump into the pool and find some more coins, then head back up to the item shop. I spend some more coins there, then head back down to the Party Room to play Kirby Star Allies until I fall asleep.

Doomhiker

Cheep Cheep
Poll Committee

So here is my testimony.

So, I woke up in the Art Studio. Dupe Face, Shygul, SGoW, and YFJ enter the room as I try to leave it. YFJ scams me, making me buy a Waddle Dee. I am suspicious that his role power is to scam people, considering the mistake n1. Either way, we then talk and Dupe Face, Shygul, SGoW steal stuff from the room and leave. I do not know what they stole, however. I go through the Upper Foyer and Smasher punches me as she was going to Toadsworth's Room. I go to Princess' Dressing Room as Amoeba leaves and I grab a parasol. I go back to the Upper Foyer and notice YFJ leaving Toadsworth's Room. Smasher starts playing the guitar and YFJ and I go down the West Stairwell. I see Alex go up the stairwell. At the bottom of the stairwell we see Eggmang, who was making his way upstairs. YFJ goes to the Dining Hall and I go to the front door, leave the castle, go to the bridge, and finally go to Pleasant Path. The air over the path seems completely black, as if it is absorbing all light that hits it. After stumbling around for a bit, I go to the Castle Gardens A. I go to the hedge maze and go to the Black Rose. I water it and revive it, however before I can get it BBQ Turtle steals the revived rose, now the "Golden Rose". Thankfully, the Golden Rose spits out 20 coins. I get ten and BBQ gets ten. The rose also gives me a note. Anyways, BBQ Turtle runs off with the Golden Rose. She goes towards the Tennis Courts. I do not know what the Golden Rose does on its own, so my secret does not need to be kept. All I got was some coins and a note. I go back to the still dark Pleasant Path, and I then go through the Golfing Grounds, the Royal Raceway (where I unfortunately do not see anything related to the murder), and arrive at the entrance of the Shroomy Woods. The Pyro Guy raps and sells me Ice Cream there. At the ghost hunting event I see Jetamo, Smasher, and Amoeba. I later see Boosette who helps me start the event and I also see Dante, Shygul and Dani who I see exit the woods. Bowsette is also seen. I scream. I then enter the attraction, the last one to do so, and go through it normally. At the end I see Danny Phantom, Jet, BBQ, SGoW, and Shygul. Dante tries to say something after coming to the group, however Raregold on a go kart hits him and sends him flying. Raregold then slams into everyone, including me, before driving away. Due to this I black out.

For my first day action, I present the note I got from the Golden Rose, word-for-word.

Hooded Pitohui

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

Doomhiker said:
For my first day action, I present the note I got from the Golden Rose, word-for-word.
Mario,

Mario, it is my dearest hope that you are receiving these letters. I am beginning to grow most concerned with ●●●●●● and his intentions for this Party. Today, he dismissed all of the castle staff. Sent them home, without my permission. All except for Toad, Toadette, and Toadsworth. And yet… when I tried to speak with them on the matter, they rebuffed me! Why, those three have never once said a hostile word to me before.

I feel a disconcerting atmosphere has washed over the castle. The joy that once permeated our halls has been replaced with an indescribable sense of hopelessness. The preparations have stalled, and ●●●●●● has started on a new set of plans.

I am fearful, Mario. I beseech that the Star Spirits deliver my message to you.

Please Come Posthaste, Princess Peach Toadstool
17 May 2019​

Lilac G.J

Trying to figure it all out
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee

-Wake up in Aquarium and go to Kitchen.
-Jet is in there making a cheese sandwich.
-Then I go through the Dining Hall and the Grand Foyer and go into the Guest Reception.
-I suddenly forget what I am doing and stand in the room confused for a few moments and exit to find TPG in the Grand Foyer and we both exit over the bridge.
-TPG is carrying a cooler of and a bunch of ice cream. We walk to the Pleasant Path but get separated due to the darkness. And I spend a while trying to find a way out. While I am doing this I hear a loud noise somewhere off in the distance.
-When I finally get out I am at the Royal Raceway. The area is smoking and smells heavily of gasoline and there are bits of a body everywhere. Seeing the hole in the wall, I take my chance to grab a go-kart, but it takes a while to start up.
-When I go I peel out of there and off to the 'Shroomy Woods for the event.
-I go full speed and knock down cardboard cutouts and run over some players.
-I drive off to Castle Gardens B and over the Tennis Courts where the kart runs out of gas and I fall asleep from exhaustion.

Jetamo

Don't mind me.

An unfortunate death has occured yet again it seems - and barely enough of him left to make scrambled eggs, never mind putting him back together again.

After my, ah, collision with the door, I woke up where I previously fell, in the kitchen. I finally get to do what I am best at: cooking. As I started preparing a succulent octopus meal for our party-goers to enjoy, I noticed both Mr. Luster and Raregold pass through - Mr. Luster to the pantry, and Raregold to the foyer. The ice cream courier also passes through to grab some a spoon.

However, as I was finishing up the meal, Mr. Stephan came into the room and started making a nuisance of himself, and was dealt with.

Finally, the meal was complete, and I served it in the dining hall, first correcting the fallen table. As I finish up, Mr. Dante from the Devil May Cry Series and YoshiFlutterJump walk in from the foyer - I welcome them to their meal, and they sit down and enjoy.

I left shortly after, and headed upstairs, to the Princess's Dressing Room. Merely to investigate it for any secrets, but sadly I found none other than a hideous, overbearing amount of pink and gold. I would strongly recommend whoever is in charge of interior decoration look into a new job, perhaps where colourblindness is a plus.

Bemused, I left, and returned to the grand foyer, where I was joined by Ms. Boosette and Ms. Bowsette. Together, we walked through the front door, only to find ourselves walking out of a door in the Shroomy Woods, just as Mr. Doomhiker arrives from the Royal Raceway. Ms. Bowsette sneaks off at this point, while Ms. Boosette walks over to a booth of some sort. I myself am distracted by the ice cream courier's booth, who then manages to cajole a purchase of an ice cream from him, the fiend.

Finally, Mr. Dante, Shygul, and Ms. Fenton arrive, and shortly after, the "ghost hunt" began.

...I require a bit more time to... digest what happened, so I will go into further detail in a later post.

I manage to succeed in getting an average score, and exit the woods, next to BBQ Turtle and Shygul, who are hanging around a wooden cut-out of Ms. Fenton. Mr. Luster comes charging out of the woods behind me, and crashes into the cutout, ripping its arm off. And, not long after, Mr. Doomhiker comes flying out of the woods, dropping... something...? before picking it up and hiding it from sight.

The next triumphant contestant is Mr. Dante from the Devil May Cry series, who walks out of the woods just as Raregold comes barreling out of the woods on a go kart, crashing into everyone, and, presumably, knocking us all out. Again.

---

And no, to pre-empt your next question, I did not take a Goomba Shoe from the dressing room. I already have two perfectly good shoes.