Bowser’s Space Station

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
Hello!!! Welcome to Bowser’s space station!!! There are some rules

1. Do not kill off others charaters, it takes 3 people to revive but the creator can do it at any time
2. Anyone can use :bowser: .
3. Nukes are allowed, Lets go!!!

LORD Farts a lot Bowser!!! Nukes are coming WUNN!!!
:bowser: Quick!!! To the airship in space!!! WAHHH!!!!
HELP THEM IN!!!

Next person is the attcker!!!
Charater list

[quote author=Claimed Charaters]
Lord Bowser =N/A
Koopa =HEROWALUIGI
Darknut =HEROWALUIGI
??? Someone =YFJ Yoshi Flutter Jump
Flora =The Terminator
White Lightning =The Terminator
Flora II =The Terminator
Luigi =Star Lord[/quote]

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
???: *creepy echoey mechanical voice* He he he. You think you're such a great villain, Bowser? We'll see about that...Fire the laser cannons!

*giant laser beams shoot out of the cannon and create a giant hole in the airship*

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
:bowser: TURD!!! NOW RUN!!!
:koopa: Your Fatness shall I tell Darknut??? DARKNUT!!!
:bowser: Hmm... it might be my old rival, Dedede But I don’t know, or Shrroob Princess... GAHH!!! WHO ARE YOU!!!???

:drybow: FINALLY!!! I AM THE KING OF NUKES!!! FIRE THE MOTHER OF ALL NUKES 4.0!!!

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Flora Williams: Hello. I am alive. Me dying in the other world was one of many possible timelines.

White Lightning: Should you be doing your old habits, making wars, nukes, and Terminators?

Flora Williams: Yes good point.

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
:drybow: FIRE THE MOTHER OF ALL NUKES V9.0 AT FLORA!!!

:bowser: GUA HA HA HA!!! I WILL DEFEAT MARIO!!!

George Jones

Flora Williams: This is a different timeline Luigi. In this timeline, they respected the protests from my friends and the sheriff, gave me a new trial, found me not guilty, and released me.

George Jones

Flora Williams: Tell your friends that I live on in a different world when you return to yours.

George Jones

Flora Williams: I dare not step into that world lest they execute me there. But I know since I can see into other world via a device, look into the device, you see what is doing in that world, tell them of this tech I had. I wonder why they aren't paying attention to my daughter in that world.

George Jones

Flora Williams: Yes, she was born before I was executed in that world. You want to see her in this world? I have her in my hands.

Flora II: *cries*

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

That's my secret, Bro. I'm always sleepy.
Luigi: Aww...She's So Cute!

Luigi: Hang on, Lemme get this.

*Luigi opens the D.S.*

Luigi: Yello?

Prof. E. Gadd: Luigi! We're en route to a total Interdimensional Collison! I need to Pixelate you here right now!

Luigi: Alright, Professor. Ciao!

*Luigi closes the D.S.*

Luigi: Well, Duty Calls.

*Luigi gets pixelated back to the main dimension*

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
*apperase* HA!!! MUST TAKE OVER!!! *This is bowser, but after drinking dark matter* *Jumps in Portal*

*After coming back*

:bowser: AHHH!!! Oof. Grhh
:mario: Ha, Ha, Try to get me!!!

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
???: *creepy echoey mech voice* They think we've given up! Do your thing, HR! Destroy their planet!

????: *robotic, not-as-creepy voice* OPERATION DESTROY ACTIVATED.

*???? aims giant laser beam through five planets, powerful enough to destroy them all, and prepares to fire*

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
:boshi: 3, 2—!
:drybow: YOU CALL THAT COOL??? FIRE THE MOTHER OF ALL NUKES V13 AT HIM!!!
:boshi: *smirks* FIRE!!!

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
*nuke hits ???, but ??? appears undamaged*

???: Ha ha ha. I laugh at your pathetic nukes. HR, why don't you turn that laser beam towards that space station over there?

????: DESTROY SPACE STATION. DESTROY SPACE STATION.

*???? blasts a giant laser beam through the space station, knocking Bowser and his crew unconscious*

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
:drybow: HA! THAT WAS PATHETIC!!! MY GRANDMA FIRES PLASMA BEAMS HARDER THAN THAT!!! YOUR TALKING TO THE KING OF NUKES!!! FIRE UNAVOIDABLE NUKE!!! *darknut is the only one not to be nocked out*

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
???: I told you, nukes do nothing to hurt my technology. Your attempts are futile. But perhaps we shall head back to our base and plan. HR, take us to base.

????: ROGER. RETURNING TO BASE.