ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
I like the luigi car wash thing so here is a new one
RULES
1.Luigi must not die
2. Luigi, Geno, and Neptune must stay main
3. :waluigi: the overloard is ME!!!
4: you can make your own charater
5. Luigi is the only charater that Anyone can use!!!

:luigi: Let’s see...

Professor E. Gadd

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Dedede: Hey! Who's this :waluigi: guy? He's no "supreme overloard"! I am! That's right, I'm the king around here!

B. W. Dee: Calm down, Dedede. Let this :waluigi: guy have his fun. It's not like he'd try to overthrow you...

Escargoon: He might be a threat to His Majesty! We must stop him at once!

Dedede: You know, Bandana Dee, I think you're right. Let's allow this punk to make the first move...

(King Dedede, His Majesty, King of Dream Land)

(Bandana Waddle Dee, Dedede's top advisor and right-hand man)

(Escargoon, loyal assistant of His Majesty)

Professor E. Gadd

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
:luigi:: Okay, let's have a look...

Congratulations!

Luigi, you have won a free trip to the sun-drenched tropical paradise of Isle Delfino! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Come enjoy a natural wonderland to which we've added the world's finest resort facilities, a spectacular amusement park, and succulent seafood! This and more await you on Isle Delfino! Come relax and let us refresh your body and spirit.

:luigi:: Mario! I've won a free vacation to Isle Delfino!

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
:mario: Awsome!!! Just, watch out for the paint, yet they already know.
:luigi: You can come too!
:mario: Yeah
:tumble: I hope he likes it.

On a new planent
???: &$##&$#$&4+4&*3’mmhuh (yes I shall...)

Professor E. Gadd

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
HEROMARIO said:
That is one of my caracteres please change to :boshi: or something.
Oh okay, I was just playing another ******, but I can switch.

Dedede: I love being king!

Escargoon: Never thought you did too much ruling, for a monarch...

Dedede: Shut up! Being king is all about eating junk food all day! And getting fat!

B. W. Dee: Your Majesty, your fifth dinner is ready!

Dedede: Oh yeah! Perfect!

Escargoon: Oh, Dedede...

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
Press modify to edit your posts and **** that shroob thing, it is hidden.
—————————-
:mario: Hey HEROMARIO!!!!
Me: Now What?
Mario: You work for Propelor toad transportation right?
Me: Plane is 5000 coins
Mario: Fine -5000
Me: Here are the keys...
:luigi: Let’s ago

(Mario, 200g speeds 8 speed champ)
(Luigi, weege)
(HEROMARIO, me)

Professor E. Gadd

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
B. W. Dee: Your Majesty, you just got a letter!

Dedede: What? A letter? Let's read it!

Congratulations!

King Dedede, you have won a free trip to the sun-drenched tropical paradise of Isle Delfino! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home! Come enjoy a natural wonderland to which we've added the world's finest resort facilities, a spectacular amusement park, and succulent seafood! This and more await you on Isle Delfino! Come relax and let us refresh your body and spirit.

Dedede: Bandana Dee! Escargoon! Pack your bags! We're going to Isle Delfino!

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Poll Committee
I'm just the humble Archagent. You must be the Mario brothers. Why, I wasn't aware a duo of such fame and renown would be here! I remember meeting Mario, but your brother who is deserving of almost equal praise is here before my eyes for the first time! How incredible. Now, what did you call me here for?

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Well, thank you, considering our last meaning wasn't that great, I'm glad you've gotten over it. Now, anyways, mind showing me around, or should I do that myself to the reader?

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
Revenant Archagent said:
Well, thank you, considering our last meaning wasn't that great, I'm glad you've gotten over it. Now, anyways, mind showing me around, or should I do that myself to the reader?
:mario: THAT!!! Don’t bring it up... tell the reader and if they want my tour they play super mario sunshine, Nintendo always turns my adventures into games...

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Oh, yes, the great Isle Delfino War of 2002. I visited Noki Bay, where the historic battle between you and Eely-Mouth occurred. Fun times.

Anyways, let's take a look at Delfino Plaza first!

Here we can catch a glimpse of the historic statue of the founder of Isle Delfino. What secrets does he hold? Nobody knows!

Well, aside from the swirling vortex within its base, but we will deal with that later.

Uh-oh! The police. Let's have a chat with them.

ARCH: Hello, officer.

PIANTAPOLICE:?

ARCH: No suspicious convicts here, just a regular Dersite...

PIANTAPOLICE: Okay? Hey you kinda look like-

ARCH: Oh I simply must be going! Goodbye!

PIANTAPOLICE: -that travel agent convicted of murder. Huh, he's gone.

That was close, dear reader! We barely made it out alive! Let's buy some pineapples to help us get through the situation.

PIANTASALESMAN: Well, you don't actually have to buy them. You can just grab them and leave with them.

ARCH: Oh. Okay.

Look, an egg! What secrets lie inside it?

YOSHI: Yoshi!

ARCH: Oh, nothing important. Wait, no that's my-

Well, that does it for now. I can't handle any more of my equatorial fruits being stolen. Let's check on the big Shine, eh? See how he's doing?

He seems to be doing fine, considering that Fake Mario hasn't been inking him. All is well. I should get some shades like Mario did when he was here.

Speaking of Mario, where is he?

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
:mario: SNORRE
*BEEEEEEPPPPP*
:mario: AHH!!! Oh those stinking alarms. It is 6:00 A.M. Better go see the sunrise
:luigi: Hey mario, where is Revenant?
:mario: Some news thing.

BREAKING NEWS
Revenant Archagent said:
Oh, yes, the great Isle Delfino War of 2002. I visited Noki Bay, where the historic battle between you and Eely-Mouth occurred. Fun times.

Anyways, let's take a look at Delfino Plaza first!

Here we can catch a glimpse of the historic statue of the founder of Isle Delfino. What secrets does he hold? Nobody knows!

Well, aside from the swirling vortex within its base, but we will deal with that later.

Uh-oh! The police. Let's have a chat with them.

ARCH: Hello, officer.

PIANTAPOLICE:?

ARCH: No suspicious convicts here, just a regular Dersite...

PIANTAPOLICE: Okay? Hey you kinda look like-

ARCH: Oh I simply must be going! Goodbye!

PIANTAPOLICE: -that travel agent convicted of murder. Huh, he's gone.

That was close, dear reader! We barely made it out alive! Let's buy some pineapples to help us get through the situation.

PIANTASALESMAN: Well, you don't actually have to buy them. You can just grab them and leave with them.

ARCH: Oh. Okay.

Look, an egg! What secrets lie inside it?

ARCH: Oh, nothing important. Wait, no that's my-

Well, that does it for now. I can't handle any more of my equatorial fruits being stolen. Let's check on the big Shine, eh? See how he's doing?

He seems to be doing fine, considering that Fake Mario hasn't been inking him. All is well. I should get some shades like Mario did when he was here.

Speaking of Mario, where is he?