Super Mario Boards Roleplay

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide guy
Poll Committee
Well, dear reader, what gaggle of goons have we encountered now? Egads, this appears to be the people of the little known "Mahryo Boreds" Tribe. I wonder what they're up to.

....Alright, that's just odd.

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Now they're trying to get them to leave this board and join another! What a strange species... I must analyze them further for my traveling research.

HEROMARIO

!Weege wegge weege!
Banned User
Cheeseburger in Paradise said:
White Lightning: Why, yes I AM dashing. *twists the ends of my moustache* After all, I was a popular lad back in the day due to my looks.
:posh: No, because you and your stinkin nukes in that war...

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
What war? Is this a piece of Mushroom Kingdom history that I was unawares to? Oh, what joy! I love learning new parts of history.

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Flora: He is talking about the Car Wash roleplay. But he is dashing. It was the war against aliens, in which I nearly died.

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
I was sleeping here and I didn't even realize there was a war going on.

Probably nothing important then, heh.

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Oh, cool! The Car Wash reality... I think that I am present there as I am here, doing things that are probably not dissimilar to what I do here

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Flora: I'm a general across realities. I'm a general in this reality.

*The Flora and White Lightning from the car wash reality comes in*

Flora: I told you it was a good idea to get into this reality.

White Lightning: True, expanding your military here. I can't wait to get married.

White Lightning: So that is how I am in another reality... hmm interesting. *twists moustache*

Flora: And that is how I act in the reality I was talking about.

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Is HEROMARIO the meme lord of this reality...? I didn't have time to check what the deities were here, that is awfully interesting I suppose.

ArchagentEverlasting

Poll Committee
Of course there is a gas leak! Only the largest one in the century! Why do you think I'm here? In this reality, I have a crippling Carbon Monoxide addiction!