Super Mario Boards Roleplay

Robo-Mario

Kart Racin' Robot
Since my other Roleplay is going so well. . .

Rules:

1. You roleplay as yourself. Not yourself in real life, but Yourself as your profile. If you get what I mean.

2. No godmodding. I don't want this roleplay bogged down with millions of narrators.

3. There is no one main character.

4. Don't kill off any characters.

5. Have fun!

Since rule #2 exists, would someone please start us off?

George Jones

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
*Flora from the other roleplay appears*

Flora: I would like to be the narrator here to enforce the rules.

White Lightning: But of course!

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
: "I hate playing me."

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld)

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
(Yoshi the SSM) "A story... I got an idea. It was a month before the Mario Award Tournaments would begin when suddenly..."

(Boshi the HM) "Hey! What are you doing Yoshi the SSM! Get out of here! (slaps Yoshi the SSM on the face) You can't stop me from claiming the secret of the Mario Awards."

*Boshi the HM then goes to a big jewel and takes it and starts leaving.*

(Boshi the HM) "I am taking this home to study it and to see if it is the secret of the Mario Awards."

*Boshi the HM starts transforming.*

(Boshi the HM) "What's going on. My nose all of sudden is better at smelling. I better get going fast."

*Boshi the HM leaves the scene.*

(Yoshi the SSM, short for Yoshi the Space Station Manager, a Red Yoshi, manager of a space station)
(Boshi the HM, short for Boshi the HenchMan, rival of the Yoshi species, henchman)

(Note: I wasn't here in 2011, but him transforming into something is based on the Awards Mafia I which is in the Archive)

George Jones

Flora: What should we do milord?

White Lightning: Create the world. I'll import the car wash and its features.

Flora: Good start, this time I will be the manager of the car wash.

*White Lightning imports the car wash*

White Lightning: This world is a blank canvas. All it needs is an artistic stroke.

Flora: Build everything that comes froms your world.

White Lightning: Sure thing!

*White Lightning builds everthing coming from his world*

Flora: Since you didn't do it using godly powers, you aren't breaking the rules.

White Lightning: Anything to make this dull world to become a colourful place.

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
:waluigi: Yawn... here is an idea...
:drybow: I WILL TAKE OV—
:waluigi: Wrong Place
:bobomb: I am King Bomb Omb I will take over this forum, then the forum games, then the forum itself, then a userbox, then a userpage, then the wiki!!!
:waluigi: WAIT WHAT NO!

Baby Luigi Rescuing Mario

*insert Shakira music here*
"Privyet! My name is Ray Trace. I am third in command of the Protectors and I..."

*sees giant world immediately being made*
*sees users breaking roleplay rules*
*sees a great deal of people wanting to take over*

(Ray Trace, Russian third in command of the ridiculous clan of Baby Luigi-look alikes, more feeble than he thinks he is)

Weeeellll, uh, you have a silly pointy pink nose, you have a handlebar mustache, and the length of your limbs can circumnavigate the globe.

Heh, it's really easy to mock you.

(Ray Trace, overly smug third-in-command probably going to get his butt kicked by the supreme overlord)

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
Ray Trace said:
Weeeellll, uh, you have a silly pointy pink nose, you have a handlebar mustache, and the length of your limbs can circumnavigate the globe.

Heh, it's really easy to mock you.

(Ray Trace, overly smug third-in-command probably going to get his butt kicked by the supreme overlord)
P
:waluigi: ATTACK!!! 8) :posh: :yoshi: :drybow:

George Jones

White Lightning: No overlords on my watch!

*White Lightning punches :waluigi: into the far side of the galaxy*

Flora: We don't need no overlord. That is like a dictator, and we know what happened when General White Lightning decided to do a dictatorship in the other roleplay.

White Lightning: Yes that is a good point.

ANTI-HERO KING BOO

Supreme Overloard
:waluigi: I AM NOT SOME KING!!! I MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER!!!
:bobomb: throws Baby Luigi, White Lightning, Flora, Waluigi, Baby Luigi down the hill.
Waluigi for smash!
HEROMARIO: Well that was fun.

Hey! How did you guys get so strong? I have trained for a long time, bravely Protecting many clients, and I still can't even punch people to the far side of road, much less, to the far side of the galaxy.

Actually, when was the last time I punched people to a launching distance? Is it okay if I try it on you?

*Waluigi interrupts him, gets tumbling down the hill*

Ouch.

I'm still not scared of you, weirdo. Heh.

(Ray Trace, who's name is not Baby Luigi but as if no one can tell the difference)

George Jones

Flora: You are messing with a narrator, I could wipe you from the roleplay. I uphold the rules.

White Lightning: I should rule the world with good influence.

Well, you might be the strongest guy on here, but certainly not the most handsomest fellow.

(Ray Trace, an ordinary Baby Luigi-looking guy who's not really all that handsome)

George Jones

White Lightning: Why, yes I AM dashing. *twists the ends of my moustache* After all, I was a popular lad back in the day due to my looks.

Hey stick insect! I'm still alive! I want to see YOU try launching me to the far side of the galaxy!

Oh, and you do look handsome, if I say so myself. I'm not really a mustache guy though, prefer the clean shaven guys.

(Ray Trace, not the smartest guy out there)