Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

AwdryFan1997

I won't be active for a while.
Banned User
:bowser: *An ! Goes off* *Bowser dodges it* *He then heads to his castle to await link*
*The bus crashes into a person. They wake up in a river in a Russian jungle.*

The Sorrow: I am The Sorrow.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*The bus crashes into a person. They wake up in a river in a Russian jungle.*

The Sorrow: I am The Sorrow.
:bowser: Ok.

*Link remembers all that he has been through and all of it leading up to this, the grand finale*
:bowser: Welcome to my castle Link! Here’s how this is gonna go down! You’ll fight your rival, then Ganon, Then big boss, then Kamek, then Blowser, Then finally me! Eh Blowser can change the order if he wants to. But eh! Ta Ta!

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
:bowser: Ok.

*Link remembers all that he has been through and all of it leading up to this, the grand finale*
:bowser: Welcome to my castle Link! Here’s how this is gonna go down! You’ll fight your rival, then Ganon, Then big boss, then Kamek, then Blowser, Then finally me! Eh Blowser can change the order if he wants to. But eh! Ta Ta!
*Linic Ganondorf appears.*

Linic: Link! You're going to fight me!

Ganondorf: But don't attack too hard, because you're fighting me next.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*Linic Ganondorf appears.*

Linic: Link! You're going to fight me!

Ganondorf: But don't attack too hard, because you're fighting me next.
Sorry about the wait, phone crashed.

Link: Linic. You have tried to overcome me and become a hero. But in the process you have killed countless men and have become corrupted. You’ll always be the antagonist but you won’t always be a hero. I’ll show you what it means to be a hero!*This starts playing* *Link charged at Linic*

This post does take inspiration from undertale very slightly. Have at you.

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Sorry about the wait, phone crashed.

Link: Linic. You have tried to overcome me and become a hero. But in the process you have killed countless men and have become corrupted. You’ll always be the antagonist but you won’t always be a hero. I’ll show you what it means to be a hero!*This starts playing* *Link charged at Linic*

This post does take inspiration from undertale very slightly. Have at you.
*Linic used his mechanical legs to leap up above Link.*

Linic: Cheeky.

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
*Link sticks his sword up Linic’s ***.* *Causing tons of pain also Link hates Linic with every fiber of his sole*
*Aside from the pain, this is just awkward.*

Linic: Ah... right... welp, I'm out... c'mon, Ganon...

Ganondorf: Yeah, this is for the best....

*And he waddled away... (waddle waddle) and he waddled away... (waddle waddle) 'till the very next day (bum bum bum bum bum bum bum...)*

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*Aside from the pain, this is just awkward.*

Linic: Ah... right... welp, I'm out... c'mon, Ganon...

Ganondorf: Yeah, this is for the best....

*And he waddled away... (waddle waddle) and he waddled away... (waddle waddle) 'till the very next day (bum bum bum bum bum bum bum...)*
I knew that would work as Instant kill.

*This plays*
Link: AND I HATE YOU MOST OF ALL GANON!

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
I knew that would work as Instant kill.

*This plays*
Link: AND I HATE YOU MOST OF ALL GANON!
*Enter Liquid Snake.*

Liquid: So you're that kid from that one third-world country! Very well. The old man couldn't be here, he's been... indisposed. So I'll be filling in.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*Enter Liquid Snake.*

Liquid: So you're that kid from that one third-world country! Very well. The old man couldn't be here, he's been... indisposed. So I'll be filling in.
Link: ... Why do I even try. Ganon goes from playing a organ while I can kill him at any second but he doesn’t even sweat he talks slowly and strongly owning every bit of it. To running away like a baby.
How the mighty have fallen. *Link attacks*

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: ... Why do I even try. Ganon goes from playing a organ while I can kill him at any second but he doesn’t even sweat he talks slowly and strongly owning every bit of it. To running away like a baby.
How the mighty have fallen. *Link attacks*
*From the roof comes Liquid's Hind D.*

AwdryFan1997

Banned User

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: NEXT!
*Kamek warps in.*

Kamek: Ah, yes, that kid from Hyrule. You arrived early, I see. Well, seeing as how you defeated Ganondorf and that weird clone guy, I'll see to it that our powers are even. Magikoopa Magic!

*Kamek uses his wand to significantly reduce Link's power.*

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*Kamek warps in.*

Kamek: Ah, yes, that kid from Hyrule. You arrived early, I see. Well, seeing as how you defeated Ganondorf and that weird clone guy, I'll see to it that our powers are even. Magikoopa Magic!

*Kamek uses his wand to significantly reduce Link's power.*
Link: Let’s do this! *Link’s magic meter vanishes* *This starts playing* *Link attacks*

AwdryFan1997

Banned User

The Happy Mask Salesman

The prettiest there is.
*Kamek takes to the skies with his broom.*

Kamek: When I'm not kidnapping babies, I like to try target practice!

*Kamek sends a homing magic blast thing in Link's direction.*
*Link tosses it back with his sword, starting the tennis match*

AwdryFan1997

Banned User