Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

AwdryFan1997

I won't be active for a while.
Banned User

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: *Breaks out of the box and fires 50 fire arrows*
*The Genome Soldiers respond with heavy gunfire. This is usually the part where Snake uses hand-to-hand combat to take them down, but, I dunno. Suddenly, Snake appears.*

Snake: Kid! You gotta get out of here!

The Happy Mask Salesman

The Sage Of Party
*The Genome Soldiers respond with heavy gunfire. This is usually the part where Snake uses hand-to-hand combat to take them down, but, I dunno. Suddenly, Snake appears.*

Snake: Kid! You gotta get out of here!
Link: Who you calling kid? I have been fighting *** holes when you were a baby!

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: Who you calling kid? I have been fighting *** holes when you were a baby!
Snake: I was in the Gulf War as a Green Beret when I was 19. I was 23 when I had my first mission as a rookie at FOXHOUND. I wouldn't be so cocky.

AwdryFan1997

Banned User

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
He’s link. Basically anything Link has in Zelda OOT and Zelda Majora’s Mask this link has. But the masks he left at home except the Keaton mask. Ok?
Yeah, except the Feds stripped him down. The knife I could buy, but I doubt how much can be held besides that.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The Sage Of Party
Yeah, except the Feds stripped him down. The knife I could buy, but I doubt how much can be held besides that.
Ohhhhhhh....I forgot they did that. He just has the Ocrrina Knife and he grabbed his sword but that’s about it.

AwdryFan1997

Banned User

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: Now what?
*Snake is in the back of the Jeep.*

Snake: You're a lot like Raiden. You use a sword, you look like a girl, and you're naked. I've got an evil organization to take down. Wanna come with? I found your clothes in a research lab.

The Happy Mask Salesman

The Sage Of Party
*Snake is in the back of the Jeep.*

Snake: You're a lot like Raiden. You use a sword, you look like a girl, and you're naked. I've got an evil organization to take down. Wanna com with? I found your clothes in a research lab.
Link: I got nothing better to do. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LOOK LIKE A GIRL? *He puts on his clothes*

AwdryFan1997

Banned User

AwdryFan1997

Banned User
Link: I—-Don’t want to talk about my past. I’ve done some things i’m not proud of. And have been in my fair share of wars.
Snake: I see. Been there... did you happen to know a kid named Jack the Ripper? Or, lemme put it this way: Did you fight under George Sears?