Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Mr. H: What can you do?
Bluminescence: To tell you the truth, I'm not much of a good fighter, I'll join the tournament for the fun of it rather than winning the prizes. I play being the durable support character who heals people and buffs them rather than directly fight people myself. I turn into Barrage Marée Bluminescence when I touch a power crystal, which means "Tidal Barrage", so I have water properties.

Magolor04726

Roll ho ho and a bottle of barnacles!
Bluminescence: To tell you the truth, I'm not much of a good fighter, I'll join the tournament for the fun of it rather than winning the prizes. I play being the durable support character who heals people and buffs them rather than directly fight people myself. I turn into Barrage Marée Bluminescence when I touch a power crystal, which means "Tidal Barrage", so I have water properties.
Mr. H: You really should sign up, if your boss permits it.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
Link: Shall we practice Dk?
:dk: We wait....

Ray Trace

Mr. H: You really should sign up, if your boss permits it.
Officer Dark Light: And I don't.

Bluminescence: Yeah. Commander is very stingy about these sorts of things. She thinks we need to devote more of our time to our jobs Protecting things than wasting time like this.

Officer Dark Light: That's right. Our abilities is NOT to be used as a sport against others.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: I’ll enter!

Magolor04726

Officer Dark Light: And I don't.

Bluminescence: Yeah. Commander is very stingy about these sorts of things. She thinks we need to devote more of our time to our jobs Protecting things than wasting time like this.

Officer Dark Light: That's right. Our abilities is NOT to be used as a sport against others.
Mr. H: Huh. That's very responsible of you.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: HEY! I CAN FIGHT! *in head* And maybe I’ll find that Bandit.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: *Falls face first to the ground*
*The cops’s radio’s go off*
BTJ: *Scrambles to his feet*

Magolor04726

BTJ: HEY! I CAN FIGHT! *in head* And maybe I’ll find that Bandit.
This is at the stadium, right?
Robot: How can I help you?
Officer Dark Light: That's what a manager does, erhem.

Bluminescence: Sometimes I feel like she's sometimes too stingy...
Mr. H: Responsible, but I kind of agree.

Ray Trace

Mr. H: Responsible, but I kind of agree.
Officer Dark Light: I'M NOT...I'm not that stingy. Come on now.

Bluminescence: Well, what leisurely activity do you let us do?

Officer Dark Light: Things I don't find stupid.

Bluminescence: Such as?

Officer Dark Light: Like, not participating in that Mario Kart racing tourney for example. I hate racing. I will never understand its popularity. Ever.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: You knuckle heads gonna help me catch this thief? No?

Magolor04726

Officer Dark Light: I'M NOT...I'm not that stingy. Come on now.

Bluminescence: Well, what leisurely activity do you let us do?

Officer Dark Light: Things I don't find stupid.

Bluminescence: Such as?

Officer Dark Light: Like, not participating in that Mario Kart racing tourney for example. I hate racing. I will never understand its popularity. Ever.
Mr. H: Why don't you like it?

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: Some officer you are Dark Light! *marches off*

Ray Trace

Mr. H: Why don't you like it?
Officer Dark Light: It's an excuse for criminals to drive over the speed limit in a convenient legally sanctioned area for god knows why. Why would anyone put their lives at risk just so they can prove to another that their vehicle is faster than another beats me. The thing is, these races spill over to cities, you know? Where do you think these moron speeders and street racers get their ideas from?

Bluminescence: Uh, Dark Light, I don't think official, legal Mario Kart races are the inspiration for people wanting to speed.

Officer Dark Light: Sure it is. If it up to me, I would have banned Mario Kart races. Hmph.

Bluminescence: Dark Light, I don't mean to be rude, but...uh, do you really think that? Don't you think people would break the speed limit regardless if there's legal racing or not.

Officer Dark Light: Yeah, morons will be morons but I think it will prevent ME interacting with more speeding cases. Just watch.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: *walks back in* A ****in idiot thought it was a ****in good idea to let a ****in cow drive a ****in pickup down the ****in road without a ****in licence plate.

Ray Trace

Mr. H: Hmm... what do you enjoy doing?
Officer Dark Light: Peace and quiet in a natural reserve, such as a forest. Especially at night. This city's night skies are a disaster, let me tell you that. You can barely even see Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. I enjoy stargazing, but it's next to impossible to practice in Mushroom City thanks to the awful light pollution.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: And it doesn’t help that there are idiots here who think letting a cow drive a pickup is smart.

Magolor04726

Officer Dark Light: Peace and quiet in a natural reserve, such as a forest. Especially at night. This city's night skies are a disaster, let me tell you that. You can barely even see Sirius, the brightest star in the sky. I enjoy stargazing, but it's next to impossible to practice in Mushroom City thanks to the awful light pollution.
Mr. H: That does sound quite enjoyable. But I would think some of the others - especially your associate in yellow - would, to be frank, rather blow something up as opposed to letting it sit and be pretty.
Sorry it took me a sec to respond, my wifi went down.

Ray Trace

Mr. H: That does sound quite enjoyable. But I would think some of the others - especially your associate in yellow - would, to be frank, rather blow something up as opposed to letting it sit and be pretty.
Sorry it took me a sec to respond, my wifi went down.
Officer Dark Light: Oh, I can't believe you're actually getting to know Ray Trace. I wouldn't say he's a violent person and would outright cause an explosion, but HE would do something stupid and reckless, like say, drive an ATV at high speed in a densely-packed forest.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
BTJ: Yeah, I don’t think that slacker would do i

Ray Trace

Mr. H: Or maybe he's even the one who taught that cow to drive. (Nods to BTJ)
Officer Dark Light: He hosts a program called "Main Road" which is ironically about road safety. He would probably not only teach a cow how to drive, but encourage it to drive poorly as well.

Bluminescence: Commander, Ray Trace isn't THAT stupid and dangerous...is he?

Officer Dark Light: The thing about him is that he does have a brain. It's just that he refuses to use it most of the time, in favor of an adrenaline rush. Why he's like that, I don't know, and I say this as his very own Commander and teacher of the Protector ways for many years.