Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Mr. H: Ohh… those are very valid points.
*Officer Dark Light lifted her smile smugly. She was always right as far as she was concerned but it was nice to have some validation.*

Officer Dark Light: So anyway, once my patrol is over, I will report this back to MCPD. If we can't shut the place down for some reason, at the very least, we can leave the building closed until further notice and then the managers will have to report to us if they return. We're not gonna take extreme measures or anything, because at least there's some demand going in but I hope the managers will learn a lesson from this.

Ray Trace

Mr. H: I hope it doesn't shut down. This is the only place I have, really.
Officer Dark Light: Well, I'm not going to enforce a permanent closure or anything. Just that it can't operate until its managers come back. Not a big deal really. They come back, they at least attempt to address the managerial problems, boom, it's back up and running again. Simple. I just can't let this continue and let the organization fall prey to people potentially exploiting the business because it's putting a large strain on resources for the MCPD to constantly monitor.

Ray Trace

Mr. H: (To Blue) Can you teach me how to do some of the necessary functions around here?
Bluminescence: Sure! It's quite simple, really. We focus on washing cars, of course, so we make sure everything is working smoothly! Like, for example, the tunnel that does most of the hard work requires regular maintenance, such as making sure the brushes brush properly and that there's enough soap to clean cars! But there are spots that the tunnel misses, so that's where the manual part comes in. And it's not just washing cars that we maintain, but food and drinks so that our customers waiting can have something to eat and drink while they wait, as well as having a television on for some entertainment, as well as having books and magazines to read.

Bluminescence: It sounds like a lot, but trust me, I'm sure you'll understand. We are very lenient and flexible and we're patient ourselves, so if any further questions arise, don't be afraid to ask us!

Magolor04726

Roll ho ho and a bottle of barnacles!
Mr. H: I could download various videos from the internet on how to cook and clean. Should I? I believe I retain information better that way.

Ray Trace

Bluminescence: I don't see why not! Whatever helps you learn is great!

Magolor04726

Mr. H: (Goes inside and downloads videos) Downloading... %10 complete...
Should probably set up a time for when we can do that Brawl Stars thing... I have a feeling this idea won't take off... or even get on the runway... in fact, I think it's already exploded in the hangar...

Ray Trace

That sorta sucks because it's an interesting premise. I'm not sure how I can write up a fight scene between two of my factions though, fight scenes are notoriously difficult to write well.

Magolor04726

You don't have to do it in extreme detail, I mean, mine barely had anything in it. My idea was, that we set up a time when everyone can be online, and everyone could PM me what their characters would do. Example:
Paper Goomba: Goombuigi runs into a nearby bush.
Ray Trace (You): Ray Trace (Character) swipes at the nearby bush to check for enemies.
The Dark Core: Link attacks a box for a power up.
Etc, all PM'd to me so I could write up commentary.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
What happened?

Magolor04726

Eh, not much. I did say this about Brawl Stars tourneys here, though:
My idea was, that we set up a time when everyone can be online, and everyone could PM me what their characters would do. Example:
Paper Goomba: Goombuigi runs into a nearby bush.
Ray Trace: Ray Trace swipes at the nearby bush to check for enemies.
Etc, all PM'd to me so I could write up commentary.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
P.M. you?

Magolor04726

When we set a time, you'll start a conversation with me only and tell me your moves one at a time. Like this:
Ray Trace: Ray Trace attacks a nearby bush to check for enemies.
And then I'll commentate in the actual RP:
Announcer: And Link is getting a power up, Ray Trace swings at the bush AND HITS GOOMBUIGI! He's in trouble now!
Etcetera.

The Dark Core

M-M-Magic?
Umm. You’ll probally need to P.M. everyone in one topic...???

Magolor04726

(On a nearby TV)
Announcer: And in other news, the Brawl Stars Guest Star tournament is almost ready to start. The creators are looking for one more person to join, so if you would like to win the grand prize of fifty Brawl Gems, which totals to over a thousand gold coins, sign up at the Brawl Stadium!
Mr. H: Huh. Maybe I should join... but... (To Blue, @Ray Trace) aren't two of your associates already in that?

Ray Trace

(On a nearby TV)
Announcer: And in other news, the Brawl Stars Guest Star tournament is almost ready to start. The creators are looking for one more person to join, so if you would like to win the grand prize of fifty Brawl Gems, which totals to over a thousand gold coins, sign up at the Brawl Stadium!
Mr. H: Huh. Maybe I should join... but... (To Blue, @Ray Trace) aren't two of your associates already in that?
Bluminescence: Indeed! It looks like to be a lot of fun for them! I wish commander didn't forbid more of from joining, I would have participated as well!