Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Paper Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
*Officer Dark Light still remained in the Car Wash, still thinking what to do about the lack of characters running it.*

Officer Dark Light: You know, I think I'm going to get this place shut down until the managers return. Going to report this to my department and see what we'll do about it. Ray Trace is still doing whoever knows what at that awful Brawl Stars stadium, leaving with just me and you left, Bluminescence.

Bluminescence: No! What if someone needs their car washed!? I can do it! I can!

Officer Dark Light: You're not doing this without a manager, Bluminescence. Someone has to keep track of how this place runs and frankly, I don't think you can handle all of this on your own. Obviously, I can't take the reigns here, I have to police and enforce things. And besides, we have plenty of car washes in this city. This ain't the only one. If people desparately need their car washed, they can go to establishments that have, y'know, at least a deputy manager running the place.

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: Pfft, really? I can't appoint new managers, that's not my job, as I don't own this property. What I could do is shut this place down until further notice. In fact, when I return to MCPD, that's what I'm going to suggest.

Silver Knight

I will become the strongest
Officer Dark Light: Pfft, really? I can't appoint new managers, that's not my job, as I don't own this property. What I could do is shut this place down until further notice. In fact, when I return to MCPD, that's what I'm going to suggest.
3. Don't have Luigi fired or the Car Wash closed or any of that. Without Luigi working at the car wash, there is no plot.

Paper Ray Trace

It's not going to be permanent. I can open it up as soon as the managers return.

Paper Ray Trace

I'm just doing the logical course of action. If there's no people in the car wash managing it, then it should be closed until someone can fill in the position, reasonably. That's why managements have back-ups and back-ups of back-ups. Besides, again, it's not permanent, the reason it can't be destroyed and closed is because that reflects a permanent action rather than a temporary one due to vacancy; Luigi isn't even working at the car wash like, recently anyway.

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: No, we're not changing managers. I can't enforce that. I can, however, persuade the current ones to rethink their decisions before they leave an establishment unattended.

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: If he doesn't want to manage a car wash anymore due to his new, idiotic hobby of catching transparent dead things, that's entirely fine. What I don't accept his him leaving without addressing who will run this place in his stead. It's apparent that he did hired a deputy manager as well, but she's gone too, so that renders that appointment moot.

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: As long as there's someone watching this place, it's all nice and dandy and all, but it really cannot run without someone actually managing it. Who knows what kind of shady, hoodlum activity can occur here? It's part of the reason I'm even stationed here to begin with, to catch workers or people thinking they're clever and that just because they have no boss means that they can muck around with this place.

Bluminescence: Uh, are you saying that I will muck around with this place without a boss?

Officer Dark Light: Of course not, Blue, but you aren't the only worker here, are you? I trust you. I don't trust others.

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: See, how this place is a target of some bizarre attacks, THAT concerns me as well. Heavens knows why morons target this site but I suspect it's going to be even more vulnerable if there's no one watching over it. I don't like having to babysit this car wash when I could be on an emergency call ANY MOMENT. And if I'm not here, WHO will, hm?

Paper Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: Thing is, it's not the defense I'm exactly worried about. Who's going to pay for the damages? Who's going to clean up? Who's going to compensate the workers who have to put up with this fiasco? What if someone gets injured, how will their insurance cover them? That's the manager's job yet this organization lacks any of those things, which makes it borderline illegal to have, hence why I'm contemplating shutting it down until someone gets back on that boss desk.

Callie

Squid Sister
*Meanwhile, on Gasmoxia*

General Speed: I managed to get Princess Peach home safely. How was the race, guys?

:toadette:: There was no race, General. As soon as we saw no one at the starting line in Excitebike Arena, we got warped back here.

General Speed: I see. Well, we all must go our separate ways now. Right?

Everyone else: Right.

General Speed: Toadette and co., do you have anything to say before Oxide, Zem, Zam , N. Trance, and Jason leave you for a few weeks?

: Sorry guys, but I must leave now. The 5th Dimension needs me for something that I can't tell you about. See ya on the sunny side up, whenever that may be.

*N. Trance starts hopping to the 5th Dimension, leaving the scene*

General Speed: That's one person gone. But I didn't expect N. Trance to leave so suddenly. Well Toadette and co., do you have anything to say to the rest of your alien friends before they bid you farewell?

:toadette:: Thanks for everything. I know we must go our separate ways for a while, but we'll keep in touch, right?

Toadia: I hope you'll be more careful now that we're not around to help you. So long.

: I'm going to miss you so much, Jason! Take care, and make sure your dad doesn't make a fool of himself.

: I hope things go back to normal on your planet. Goodbye.

: Don't forget to visit us when you can.

: Promise you won't stop thinking about us, will you?

:wario:: Goodbye, Oxide. We'll miss having you around. I can't imagine how boring the Car Wash will be without you. Waa-hah!

*Wario starts crying*

:waluigi:: I'm sad too, Wario. Life will never be the same without them. Waaaaaaa!!

*Waluigi starts crying*

: Cheer up, Wario and Waluigi. We won't be gone for too long. We just need a bit of time to ourselves, that's all.

: Ruff.

Jason: Goodbye, Toadette and friends. I don't know if life is going to get any better on my father's planet, but hopefully, I can make lots of new friends here. I'll visit you when my dad allows it.

: Thanks for everything, Toadette and friends. You've taught me many things, made me feel emotions I never felt before, taken me on lots of exciting adventures, and brought me a group of friends and many memories that I'll never forget. However, I should warn you that we might not return to Mushroom City. I don't know if life is going to get back to what it used to be around here, or if we won't fit in and feel depressed and lonely because of these hard times. But we will meet again, one day. See ya, cutie!

*Oxide, Zem, Zam, and Jason leave the scene*

General Speed: Time to get you guys home, Toadette and co. I bet everyone in Mushroom Land is worried about you. And you can't stay here any longer, as your job is finished. Any questions?

Toadette and co.: Nope.

General Speed: Ok then. Time to enter the spaceship and get you guys back to Mushroom Land.

*Toadette and co. enter General Speed's spaceship. Once everyone is inside, the spaceship lifts itself off the ground and starts flying away from Gasmoxia, heading for the Mushroom Kingdom*

Last edited:

Paper Ray Trace

Mr. H: Ohh… those are very valid points.
*Officer Dark Light lifted her smile smugly. She was always right as far as she was concerned but it was nice to have some validation.*

Officer Dark Light: So anyway, once my patrol is over, I will report this back to MCPD. If we can't shut the place down for some reason, at the very least, we can leave the building closed until further notice and then the managers will have to report to us if they return. We're not gonna take extreme measures or anything, because at least there's some demand going in but I hope the managers will learn a lesson from this.