Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Toadettefan

Celestial Guide
*Meanwhile, on Gasmoxia*

General Speed: Thank you, Mario. Ouch, I can still feel the pain. Why did he have to do that to me?

*Suddenly, General Speed collapses to the ground. After he collapsed, an ambulance comes to get him. The hospital workers get out of the ambulance and pick up General Speed, bringing him into it. Once he's inside the ambulance, the hospital workers leave the scene. Soon, Toadette and co. realize that they need a new chief to replace him and decide to hold a meeting to decide who should take up the role from General Speed*

*At the meeting*

: This is all your fault, Zam. If you didn't attack him, he wouldn't have gone to the hospital. Because of your actions, we have to decide who's going to be the new chief of this operation. And you're definitely not helping us with this kind of behavior. Leave us alone, before you get yourself into any more mischief!

: Ruff? Ruff. Ruff.

*Zam leaves the scene, crying*

:toadette:: I'm definitely not going to be the chief. I did a horrible job of it when Mario and the Toads were repairing Peach's castle.

Toadia: But Toadette, you're the only other one with experience in that field. I don't think everyone else is capable of being the chief.

: Yeah, sister. If you could do it before, you can do it now.

: Please, Toadette. If you don't take over the position, this planet might meet its end.

: And our alien friends won't have a place to call home that isn't the Car Wash. You must take the position of chief over from General Speed while he's being restored to health by the doctors and nurses over at the hospital.

:wario:: I know you can do it, Toadette. You just have to believe in yourself.

:waluigi:: Don't let that past experience bother you, Toadette. We know you can do a good job at being the chief if you've done it before.

: Just think of the improvements you can make to this project, Toadette. We've come so far in repairing this planet, that we can't quit until it's fully restored to its original glory. We could really use your skills right now.

: Don't doubt yourself, Toadette. If anyone else becomes the chief, this project could take a turn for the worse. Especially Oxide. He'll mess everything up, lose his temper over the smallest things, and hurt our feelings if we get on his last nerve.

Jason: I wouldn't want anyone else to be the chief, Toadette. Everyone else but you has no experience in the field, and they'd probably make this project worse.

:peach:: Believe in yourself, Toadette. If you could be the head of operations in repairing my castle, than you can definitely do it here.

: Not even Mario and Luigi have the skills in the chief's field, Toadette. You must take over General Speed's position, even if you don't want to. I know you can do it.

: You're our only hope, Toadette. Do it for the sake of my planet! Without your help, it'll never recover from its war with Cecilia II. Please cutie, I know you can do it. We can't stop when we're this close to the end!!

:toadette:: So you all want me to be the chief?! Hmm...I'll have to think this over tonight. I'll tell you my decision in the morning.

*Toadette leaves the scene to think about whether or not she wants to take over General Speed's position as chief. Once she's gone, the meeting ends*

Magolor04726

BEWARE THE MIGHT OF AZCRON
You know what? I'm just going to back up.
Metal Jaw, the villains and heroes and Azcron haven't happened, at least not yet.

--Brawl Stars Stadium--
Robot: I believe we have enough people to start a few matches soon. We have Ray Trace, Ultra Violet, Phongik, Goombuigi, Donkey Kong, Link, and Cerulambert. Have I missed anyone?
That's @Ray Trace, @Goombuigi, and @Link327. Oh yeah, @RouxlsKaard5, if Mija competes in Brawl Stars, I'll need stats and such. I'm still trying to figure this out... I'm thinking everyone will take turns saying what their characters do, either PMing or here, either way. If Ray Trace's characters duke it out in a 3 vs. 3, that would make it a lot easier, since she could just decide who wins herself. I really hope this turns out well...

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
You know what? I'm just going to back up.
Metal Jaw, the villains and heroes and Azcron haven't happened, at least not yet.

--Brawl Stars Stadium--
Robot: I believe we have enough people to start a few matches soon. We have Ray Trace, Ultra Violet, Phongik, Goombuigi, Donkey Kong, Link, and Cerulambert. Have I missed anyone?
That's @Ray Trace, @Goombuigi, and @Link327. Oh yeah, @RouxlsKaard5, if Mija competes in Brawl Stars, I'll need stats and such. I'm still trying to figure this out... I'm thinking everyone will take turns saying what their characters do, either PMing or here, either way. If Ray Trace's characters duke it out in a 3 vs. 3, that would make it a lot easier, since she could just decide who wins herself. I really hope this turns out well...
Phongik: I believe we are all ready, yes. My team of three is here.

Ray Trace: HA! Good luck to you Preservers, you're gonna need it. We have the best team ever, heh!

Mister M

The most charming villain ever.
*Meanwhile, on Gasmoxia*

General Speed: Thank you, Mario. Ouch, I can still feel the pain. Why did he have to do that to me?

*Suddenly, General Speed collapses to the ground. After he collapsed, an ambulance comes to get him. The hospital workers get out of the ambulance and pick up General Speed, bringing him into it. Once he's inside the ambulance, the hospital workers leave the scene. Soon, Toadette and co. realize that they need a new chief to replace him and decide to hold a meeting to decide who should take up the role from General Speed*

*At the meeting*

: This is all your fault, Zam. If you didn't attack him, he wouldn't have gone to the hospital. Because of your actions, we have to decide who's going to be the new chief of this operation. And you're definitely not helping us with this kind of behavior. Leave us alone, before you get yourself into any more mischief!

: Ruff? Ruff. Ruff.

*Zam leaves the scene, crying*

:toadette:: I'm definitely not going to be the chief. I did a horrible job of it when Mario and the Toads were repairing Peach's castle.

Toadia: But Toadette, you're the only other one with experience in that field. I don't think everyone else is capable of being the chief.

: Yeah, sister. If you could do it before, you can do it now.

: Please, Toadette. If you don't take over the position, this planet might meet its end.

: And our alien friends won't have a place to call home that isn't the Car Wash. You must take the position of chief over from General Speed while he's being restored to health by the doctors and nurses over at the hospital.

:wario:: I know you can do it, Toadette. You just have to believe in yourself.

:waluigi:: Don't let that past experience bother you, Toadette. We know you can do a good job at being the chief if you've done it before.

: Just think of the improvements you can make to this project, Toadette. We've come so far in repairing this planet, that we can't quit until it's fully restored to its original glory. We could really use your skills right now.

: Don't doubt yourself, Toadette. If anyone else becomes the chief, this project could take a turn for the worse. Especially Oxide. He'll mess everything up, lose his temper over the smallest things, and hurt our feelings if we get on his last nerve.

Jason: I wouldn't want anyone else to be the chief, Toadette. Everyone else but you has no experience in the field, and they'd probably make this project worse.

:peach:: Believe in yourself, Toadette. If you could be the head of operations in repairing my castle, than you can definitely do it here.

: Not even Mario and Luigi have the skills in the chief's field, Toadette. You must take over General Speed's position, even if you don't want to. I know you can do it.

: You're our only hope, Toadette. Do it for the sake of my planet! Without your help, it'll never recover from its war with Cecilia II. Please cutie, I know you can do it. We can't stop when we're this close to the end!!

:toadette:: So you all want me to be the chief?! Hmm...I'll have to think this over tonight. I'll tell you my decision in the morning.

*Toadette leaves the scene to think about whether or not she wants to take over General Speed's position as chief. Once she's gone, the meeting ends*
Mario: Well, that's that, then. G'night!

*Mario heads off for his bed*

Magolor04726

Phongik: I believe we are all ready, yes. My team of three is here.

Ray Trace: HA! Good luck to you Preservers, you're gonna need it. We have the best team ever, heh!
Cerulambert, Phongik, R. T., and U. V. Who else was there?

I had an idea. You guys can PM me what your characters will do, and based on their moves, I'll have the MC holler out what's going on. Anyone got a better idea besides someone controlling the whole game themselves?

Oh yeah, there'll probably be some prize for the winners in the roleplay.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
Cerulambert, Phongik, R. T., and U. V. Who else was there?

I had an idea. You guys can PM me what your characters will do, and based on their moves, I'll have the MC holler out what's going on. Anyone got a better idea besides someone controlling the whole game themselves?

Oh yeah, there'll probably be some prize for the winners in the roleplay.
Kontrast and Scatter are there too.

Magolor04726

Toadettefan

Celestial Guide
*Meanwhile, on Gasmoxia, at the hospital*

Nurse: General, your wounds from those dog-bites have healed completely. However, because of how severely you were injured, your bones are all broken. You must spend the rest of your life in a wheel-chair. How does that sound?

General Speed: Terrible. No one on my planet has ever used a wheel-chair before. I guess it'll have to be like this from now on.

Nurse: Would you like to see the progress that the crew has made on repairing your planet? I bet you'd like to send them all back home now.

General Speed: That's true for everyone from the Mushroom Kingdom. But, Oxide, Zem, and Zam must stay here. This is their home planet after all, and they can't stay in Mushroom Land forever. N. Trance must return to the 5th Dimension for the same reason. And although Jason was born in the Mushroom Kingdom, his legal guardian, Oxide, was born here, so he must stay in the same place as his dad.

Nurse: Really. But the people in the Mushroom Kingdom have been so kind to them. They gave them a new home, treated them kindly, had them make new friends, and went on lots of adventures with them. I don’t know if life will ever get back to the way it used to be around here, especially with all the wars we went through in the past.

General Speed: That’s true, but the only way they can return to the Mushroom Kingdom is if they end their citizenship with their planets permanently. Just let them stay there for a few weeks, and if they aren’t happy, they can end their citizenship on their planet’s behalf. Any questions?

Nurse: Nope. Want me to get the wheel-chair out?

General Speed: Sure.

*The nurse gets General Speed’s new wheel-chair out. Once she gets it out and puts him in it, she wheels him to the building site*

Toadettefan

Celestial Guide
*At the building site*

General Speed: What?! Listen up, you biker thug. You're interrupting my inspection of this building site over here. I can't allow any workers to race you unless their job is complete. Now, if you'll excuse me...

*General Speed inspects the building site*

General Speed: This is unlike anything I ever imagined. Everything about this just blows my mind away. I knew things are going to get back to the way they once were around here once this crew came around. I'll give this project an A+. Now you can race against the Excitebiker, if you wish.

:toadette:: Come on, everyone. Let's head home.

Toadia: Yeah. It's about time we left this place.

: The protectors can't look after the Car Wash forever, and our manager, Luigi, has get himself back to work this instant.

: Or else, the Car Wash could close for a while.

: We don't want to lose the Car Wash to the protectors. But they're usually very kind. Why would they do this?

:wario:: Come on. The race won't be that long. Let's watch it.

:waluigi:: No thanks, Wario. We must head home. It might be tough to say goodbye to these aliens, but we must bid them farewell.

: Yeah. They have their own lives, and they can't stay with us forever.

:peach:: I've had enough of this place. Take me back to the Kingdom at once.

:mario:: We can't be away from our normal lives forever. At least things will get back to normal at the Car Wash.

:luigi:: The protectors are waiting anxiously for me to come back and resume the role of manager at the Car Wash. I can't be adventuring forever.

: I must head home to the 5th Dimension. The people there need me right now. I can't watch my friends race these bikers.

: Come on, Oxide. We're going home. More specifically, our home, on our planet. We can't stay in Mushroom World forever.

: Ruff.

: I know you want us to leave you alone for a few weeks, Toadette and friends. But this could be a chance to reclaim my title as the fastest racer around! Come on, won't you watch me race these bikers and show them a real lesson in speed?

Jason: I think everyone from Mushroom World wants to leave right away, dad. They got their own world to return to. They can't be around you forever. Please, let them go home, dad.

General Speed: Well, who needs to go home right now?

:mario:: Me, Luigi and Peach need to go home, General Speed. The Mushroom Kingdom needs us.

General Speed: Ok. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, please enter my spaceship. I'll get you 3 home while the race is going on.

*General Speed, Mario, Luigi, and Peach enter General Speed's spaceship. Once they are inside it, it flies off to the Mushroom Kingdom. Meanwhile, Toadette and the rest of the crew get teleported to Excitebike Arena for the race against Excitebiker*

Last edited:

The Dark Core

And it’s just begun!
*At the building site*

General Speed: What?! Listen up, you biker thug. You're interrupting my inspection of this building site over here. I can't allow any workers to race you unless their job is complete. Now, if you'll excuse me...

*General Speed inspects the building site*

General Speed: This is unlike anything I ever imagined. Everything about this just blows my mind away. I knew things are going to get back to the way they once were around here once this crew came around. I'll give this project an A+. Now you can race against the Excitebiker, if you wish.

:toadette:: Come on, everyone. Let's head home.

Toadia: Yeah. It's about time we left this place.

: The protectors can't look after the Car Wash forever, and our manager, Luigi, has get himself back to work this instant.

: Or else, the Car Wash could close for a while.

: We don't want to lose the Car Wash to the protectors. But they're usually very kind. Why would they do this?

:wario:: Come on. The race won't be that long. Let's watch it.

:waluigi:: No thanks, Wario. We must head home. It might be tough to say goodbye to these aliens, but we must bid them farewell.

: Yeah. They have their own lives, and they can't stay with us forever.

:peach:: I've had enough of this place. Take me back to the Kingdom at once.

:mario:: We can't be away from our normal lives forever. At least things will get back to normal at the Car Wash.

:luigi:: The protectors are waiting anxiously for me to come back and resume the role of manager at the Car Wash. I can't be adventuring forever.

: I must head home to the 5th Dimension. The people there need me right now. I can't watch my friends race these bikers.

: Come on, Oxide. We're going home. More specifically, our home, on our planet. We can't stay in Mushroom World forever.

: Ruff.

: I know you want us to leave you alone for a few weeks, Toadette and friends. But this could be a chance to reclaim my title as the fastest racer around! Come on, won't you watch me race these bikers and show them a real lesson in speed?

Jason: I think everyone from Mushroom World wants to leave right away, dad. They got their own world to return to. They can't be around you forever. Please, let them go home, dad.

General Speed: Well, who needs to go home right now?

:mario:: Me, Luigi and Peach need to go home, General Speed. The Mushroom Kingdom needs us.

General Speed: Ok. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, please enter my spaceship. I'll get you 3 home while the race is going on.

*General Speed, Mario, Luigi, and Peach enter General Speed's spaceship. Once they are inside it, it flies off to the Mushroom Kingdom. Meanwhile, Toadette and the rest of the crew get teleported to Excitebike Arena for the race against Excitebiker*
*Mr. resetti theme playsG
Mr. Resetti: They never give me a break do they? HOLD IT HOLD IT! YOU USED LJS’S CHARATERS! *His face turns red* WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA!? NOW EVERYTHING MARIO AND LUIGI SAID OR DID IN THIS NEVER HAPPENED! Now...SCRAM!
-after wards-

:bowser: I’m gonna race! What? You scared?