Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
*Meanwhile, back in the alternate universe...*

: Alright, alright! Geez, I don't need your life story buddy. I'm just here to collect this fella so I can take him back to my universe. Now if you don't mind-wait, why did you say last year? This attack only just happened, we programmed our device that way, so it would bring us here.

: Jack? Jack? Are you alright? What's happened? You're not hurt, are you?

: I'm fine, just got tailed by one of the locals.

: The locals? There shouldn't be anyone alive on that planet! No one aside from Neptune.

: Yeah, well it seems in our haste we forgot to mention what was going on OUTSIDE the planet's atmosphere, or what's left of it. Last of all life ON the planet, but not circling it's atmosphe-

*Jack, Neptune and Captain Goomba suddenly vanish*

: Jack? You alright? You just got cut off mid sentence. Jack?

*Jack, Captain Goomba and the barely conscious Neptune suddenly awaken on a cold metal floor*

: Ungh...what the hell happened...?

: ....ack....jack....JACK! Can you hear me? Where are you?!

: ...Wheatley...I'm alive...obviously. Something happened just now, we were in the cave, and now we're in some cold metal room.

: ...Ungh...whuzzat...

: Shit. He's waking up.

: Who?

: Who do you think? Our rescue target himself.

: Who's...that...?

: Take it easy, fella.

*Neptune opens his eyes. He sees Jack looming over him*

: You...You're...You're Jack Harkness...

: Heh! Nice to finally meet you too! I've heard a lot about you.

: Yep...I've heard a lot about you too...

*Neptune steadily gets up, with Jack helping him up*

: So...where are we, and why are you here?

: I hope you're not complaining.

: No, I just...wait...wait, the invasion! What happened? Did we win? Did we stop Gulbak?

: Lie to him!

: What?

: Lie to him now! He can't know what happened in this universe!

: Uuuhhhh...Yeah?

: You sound worried.

: Nope, I mean, you stopped him, but at your own personal cost.

: Who died?!

: No, you were in a coma! For two years!

: ...Geez...

: It's alright. You're awake now.

: ...So where are we? What is this place?

: I was just about to ask the same thing.

*Jack jumps up and runs over to the slowly awaking Captain Goomba, grabbing him by the collar*

: Where are we?! What did you do to us?!

???: It wasn't him.

*Jack turns around to see a short figure standing in the hallway*

???: He didn't bring you here. I did.

*The figure walks out into the light, to both Jack and Neptune's shock*

: Jack? Who is it?

: I don't believe it.

: Shroobario?

*The figure is that of Shroobario, the Shroob messenger from long ago who warned of Gulbak's coming invasion.

: Mr. Harkness. I need to ask you a few questions.

: Wait...me?

: Of course. And it's a bit of an urgent matter, I'm afraid, considering the attack that happened last week.

: Last week? You told me the attack was two years ago!

: I can explain!

: And you! Where the hell are we? How do we get out of here?!

: DON'T LET HIM TELL NEPTUNE ANYTHING!!

: SHROOBARIO WAIT!!

: You're on my ship, well, the Captain's ship, orbiting the desolated planet formerly known as Mushroomia.

: What...

: DAMN YOU, WHY DID YOU TELL HIM?!

: He deserves to know.

: You lied to me, Jack...

: No, there's a reason, I can explain!

???: No he can't.

*Another figure emerges from the shadows*

: Hang on, Captain, I don't think they're ready to see you just yet.

???: I need to ask him.

: Ask me what.

???: Not you. This imposter here.

: Me? What the hell have I done.

???: You...You stole my identity...

*The figure emerges from the shadows*

: And I want it back.

*Jack and Neptune simply look on in further disbelief*

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld)

(Captain Jack Harkness, Director of Torchwood, Time Agent, flirts with everyone)

(Wheatley, Aperture Science personality core, found floating in space one day, AI for State Police's private technology division)

(Shroobario, Long lost Fantendo admin, Alien)

(Alternate Universe Jack Harkness, Time Agent, Lone survivor of the Gulbak invasion)
Narrator Toad: "Captain Goomba then checks the time."

Captain Goomba: "Oh. Yeah. About that. I am from the future. From the year 2020. Sorry about that. When someone travels from one year back in time in another universe, if one were to go to it, they could be stuck there, as just their presence can affect stuff. Not always, but can."

Magolor04726

Left left p p right left down k k up p(x3) k
Mr. H I just realized... I don't have a place to stay tonight... I know it's only my first day, but could I stay here? I just need an outlet to charge from.

Ray Trace

You have entered the comedy area.
--Protector Base--
*Ray Trace appeared at the doorstep, in a very disgruntled mood. Redshift was glad to see him and that he was okay, he was worried where Ray Trace was flown off to.*

Redshift: Ah, Ray Trace. Thank goodness you're okay. I've inspected your room, and I found quite a bit of traps in there. I've deactivated them of course, but unfortunately, there's a large hole still where you sleep and your bed has not been fixed yet. I have sent Bluminescence over to get new supplies for you as well as new clothes, but as of now, you're required to wait patiently.

*Ray Trace didn't say anything. He pouted at Redshift and then went into the shower room and locked himself in there.*

Redshift: Ray Trace, there is something more I need to tell you. I am disappointed in your behavior today. You shouldn't have played that prank on the Preservers. While it is true that I do not agree with revenge, you did instigate it, and I expect an apology from you. I am aware that now is not the time, but it is something you are required to do. I do not like having to take a fall for your misbehavior when you are not present, and until you make an apology, I am afraid that I am going to punish you.

Ray Trace

*Officer Dark Light sighed.*

Officer Dark Light: Look, you need to repeat yourself again, but speak more slowly and clearly, so I have a better hand at catching the perp. Don't you want him with justice served?

Officer Dark Light: Mario, your Toy Company has been robbed. Right now, I need to investigate the scene, but I first need to take a witness report from the Mini Mario.

Striker Mario

🚛Practicing soccer in a sewage treatment plant
*Officer Dark Light sighed.*

Officer Dark Light: Look, you need to repeat yourself again, but speak more slowly and clearly, so I have a better hand at catching the perp. Don't you want him with justice served?

Officer Dark Light: Mario, your Toy Company has been robbed. Right now, I need to investigate the scene, but I first need to take a witness report from the Mini Mario.
lets just say i dc frum pinkey mario man and i joind maroi toy co server but dk haxxed and rekt it and dc b4 i cna pwn him bruh ok

Ray Trace

*Dark Light wrote all of it down. Pinkey Mario Man...sounded like Zuka. Donkey Kong appears to be the suspect. Mini Mario was the one responsible for the gunfire. Donkey Kong escaped before Mini Mario got him.*

Officer Dark Light: Any victims or hostages?

Striker Mario

🚛Practicing soccer in a sewage treatment plant
*Dark Light wrote all of it down. Pinkey Mario Man...sounded like Zuka. Donkey Kong appears to be the suspect. Mini Mario was the one responsible for the gunfire. Donkey Kong escaped before Mini Mario got him.*

Officer Dark Light: Any victims or hostages?
mayros gf idk

Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: She can't be his momma. Unless he lied about his census report to us.

Ray Trace

Officer Dark Light: I know who Pauline is. She's definitely not a bird. I don't recall encountering a bird like you described.

Tari

(Early Theme Change)
Mr. H I just realized... I don't have a place to stay tonight... I know it's only my first day, but could I stay here? I just need an outlet to charge from.
Luigi: Make yourself at home.

*Officer Dark Light then turned to Mario and gave him a disapproving glare.*

Officer Dark Light: Mario. WHY do you have a bird as a girlfriend!?
Mario: What are you talking about?!

Officer Dark Light: She can't be his momma. Unless he lied about his census report to us.
Mario: My mom is NOT a bird!!

Officer Dark Light: I know who Pauline is. She's definitely not a bird. I don't recall encountering a bird like you described.
Mario: Pauline? I broke up with her a while ago. It was on good terms though. We're still friends.

Zzazz: Sure thing! I'd be happy to have you along on our journey. Any idea on where we should go first?
Luis: I-I thought you would know.

Lightning McQueen

Super Genius
Luigi: Make yourself at home.

Mario: What are you talking about?!

Mario: My mom is NOT a bird!!

Mario: Pauline? I broke up with her a while ago. It was on good terms though. We're still friends.

Luis: I-I thought you would know.
Homer: So that giant ape isn't kidnapping her anymore?