Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Shmoopie

Forgive me like doughnuts!
Jason: Dad, you're acting very weird thanks to all that alcohol you drank. Are you ok?

: I'm fine, Jason. Now, just leave me alone. I'm trying to get the girls to notice me.

Jason: Ok. But you shouldn't be acting like this.

*Jason goes back to the dance floor*

:wario:: I don't think Oxide's going to impress any girls.

:waluigi:: Yeah. Look at how drunk he is.

: Look at how weird he's acting.

: Look at how he's almost tripping when he walks.

: He's never going to impress any girls like that.

: Yeah. I hope Peach drags him out of here.

: She probably will, Toadiko. Peach doesn't like drunk people.

*Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Oxide does some complex dance moves to try to impress some girls. However, as soon as he finishes, they reject him*

: So, Toadette and Jason are right. The girls aren't impressed at all by my complex dance moves. Well, I guess I must try what everyone else is doing. Just asking people to dance. I'll try it on Toadette. Hey, Toadette, do you want to dance with me?

:toadette:: Absolutely not! Take this!

*Toadette flings her hair towards Oxide. Oxide gets hit by her hair, flying very far away from Toadette, only to be catched by Jason*

Jason: Dad, you're not acting like you should be and you're embarrassing me way too much! I'm through with how you're doing this!

*Jason storms out of the castle with the uncautious Oxide in his arms*

Last edited:

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
*Meanwhile, on the dance floor, Oxide does some complex dance moves to try to impress some girls. However, as soon as he finishes, they reject him*
Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent cheered at Oxide's complex dance moves.

Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent: Wow! That is so amazing! I would date this guy!

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster

Redshift

Mr. M: Who are you, faker?
*Obviously Not Fake Mr. M acted like a puppet or a scarecrow, and very awkwardly, as if there was a little guy inside operating it on stilts, mocking Mr. M's voice.*

Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent: You're the one who's a faker, faker!

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
*Obviously Not Fake Mr. M acted like a puppet or a scarecrow, and very awkwardly, as if there was a little guy inside operating it on stilts, mocking Mr. M's voice.*

Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent: You're the one who's a faker, faker!
Mr. M: I’ll make you eat those words!

*Mr. M pushes the faker over*

Redshift

Mr. M: I’ll make you eat those words!

*Mr. M pushes the faker over*
*Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent tipped and fell over, but nothing got revealed. It appeared he shuffled around for a bit and struggled gettingup, and then he got himself up again.*

*Redshift and Dark Light noticed the kerfuffle going on there.*

Redshift: ¿Mario, can you explain to me what is going on?

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
Mario: Mr. M’s getting aggressive with Ray.

irl jazzi: *is dragging both ocs like dolls* Have em! Oh wait... *undolls them* there we go~

Jazzi: *is dressed up in her outfit and mutters* I still can't believe I'm doing this..
John: Oh, cmon, it’ll be fun!

Redshift

Mario: Mr. M’s getting aggressive with Ray.
Dark Light: Ray...as in Ray Trace? What the heck is HE doing in here? You brought HIM to the dance? WHY is he in a poor-looking Mr. M suit?

*Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent then approached Mr. M, and then lost balance and fell onto him.*

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
Dark Light: Ray...as in Ray Trace? What the heck is HE doing in here? You brought HIM to the dance? WHY is he in a poor-looking Mr. M suit?

*Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent then approached Mr. M, and then lost balance and fell onto him.*
Mario: I wanted to keep an eye on him, and now he’s trying to steal Mr. M’s date...

Jazzi: I can't dance though..
John: Neither can I. If you don’t feel comfortable dancing, then don’t, okay? I don’t judge.

Redshift

Mario: I wanted to keep an eye on him, and now he’s trying to steal Mr. M’s date...
Dark Light: I'm going right up to him and going to make him knock it off.

*Dark Light marched up to Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent, and tackled him over. She then grabbed a dumb-founded Ray Trace out of the costume, ripped him out of his stilts and dragged him back to where she was.*

Redshift

Ray Trace: Ow...hey! Commander! Commander? You're here?

Dark Light: No, I'm back at the Protector base.

Ray Trace: Oh, well, I better head to the Protector base if I want to talk to -ow!

*Dark Light grabbed Ray Trace.*

Dark Light: Can you please not mess this up by not going into any fights here? Thank you.

Ray Trace: What? I need to find a partner. No one wants to dance with me. Despite how handsome I am. I blame my height!

Redshift: You don't necessarily need a partner to enjoy the dance.

Ray Trace: Sure, but I'm trying my best to talk to this pretty woman here, and there's another guy who wants her! Look, she's dancing with him right now!

Dark Light: She's out of your league, Ray Trace. Just let it go.

Ray Trace: Awww...I gotta find someone else!

*Ray Trace then snuck away into the crowd, trying to find someone that will dance with him. Dark Light sighed. She hoped he wouldn't mess things up. He acted so erratically.*

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
Jazzi: *sighs in relief* Good~ *thinks* I so wanna just eat here~
John: Yeah, you’re cute regardless~

Rosalina: "A Russian. I am very unfamiliar with Russians since I am always in space. Anyways. Back to the dance, Black Mario. Wait. It's Mr. M isn't it. Yeah. Let's dance Mr. M."
Mr. M: With pleasure~

Shmoopie

*Meanwhile, outside Peach's castle*

Jason: Dad, why did you get drunk? Why did you get rejected by all those girls? Why're you embarrassing me to the point where I'm concerned about you?

: Jason, do really I have to tell you about how I got addicted to champagne and how I met Toadette?

Jason: No, I was just trying to ask you why you did all that.

: Well, I have this addiction to champagne that I've had since I was a teenager. I could not stop drinking it because the taste of it was so heavenly. As for Toadette, I met her last year. I always try to impress her so that she will become my soulmate, but she doesn't like it when I try to get near her.

Jason: Dad, you know what you should try doing? You should try to be more sober, and you should stop paying attention to yourself and your friends. The thing is, dad, the only reason I wanted to go to this dance was so that I could dance with you, because I love you, and I'm your child, right?

: Maybe I should pay more attention to you, Jason. You are my son after all. But isn't dancing with your parents childish?

Jason: I don't think it is. Come on, dad! There's only 2 hours left before midnight! Let's make this a night to remember, not a night to forget!

: Ok, Jason. Let's make up for our mistakes, and dance till we can dance no more!

*Oxide and Jason re-enter the castle*

Redshift

*Dark Light and Redshift went to the refreshments and picked out the drinks. Obviously, Dark Light didn't drink alcoholic drinks. Neither did Redshift. One of them had to drive home, the other was too lawful to get drunk. However, Ray Trace wanted to get drunk, so he chugged an entire bottle of vodka down.*

Shmoopie

Jason: Now that we're back on the dance floor, let's dance, dad.

: Of course, Jason. This time will be very special for both of us, so we should make the most of it!

*Oxide and Jason start dancing together*

:toadette:: Look at how well those 2 are in sync with each-other. I guess he taught Jason very well in that dance class.

: Those 2 are dancing very well. I'm impressed.

: Look at them go. I'm glad those two made up.

: Yeah. Now, Oxide will probably pledge to be a better parent to Jason.

:wario:: Well, the night is almost over.

:waluigi:: Peach is going to hand out the end of dance awards soon.

: I wonder who's going to get the awards this year.

: I know some people aren't getting any.

All Pokémon: Well, whoever wins the awards will be happy.

Lockette: Well, at least we had a fun night.

Amore: Yep. This night was the best.

Chatta: I would definitely go next year!

Tune: Me too. We would all go next year.

Digit: This was so much fun! Too bad the funest things always end.

Piff: Yep. But we had a very good time.

Spryte: Of course we did, Pixies. This was the best night ever!

:peach:: Attention all dancers! The end of dance awards are in a few minutes! Make your last dance count!

Shmoopie

:peach:: The most beautiful dance tonight was danced by...

*DJ Toad does a drumroll*

:peach:: Nitros Oxide and Jason! Please come up and get your award!

*Oxide and Jason come up towards Peach*

Jason: Thanks, Peach. This really was the best night ever.

: It sure was, Jason. From this day on, I'll pledge to be sober and to be a better parent. Now, let's all go home. It's getting late.

:peach:: Goodbye, everyone! Thanks for coming!

Everyone: Bye, Peach. Thanks for the dance!

*Everyone leaves Peach's castle and returns to their homes for the night*

Redshift

*It is midnight, some time after the dance is done. The park is quiet, with not even crickets chirping. A fountain steadily gushes water, while the night sky had a rising waning gibbous moon. Two little characters were sitting on a bench, leaning on each other, holding their hands, and listening the quiet sounds of the park.*

Dark Light: Redshift, this has been the happiest I had been in a long while. I am so stressed out these days, and I'm actually glad that I took the time off and I had attended this dance, even though it's filled with a lot of people. I thought I would dislike it, but you make everything better.

Redshift: Commander, I am very happy that you even love me back. I did not perceive you to be capable of this emotion. ¿Can't you see? We're changing. No longer are we the cold, battle-hardened warriors who think only about fighting and formulating battle plans. Now we're...actually quite intimate.

Dark Light: Yeah, when I first met you and trained you, I didn't see you much more than yet another Protector that I need to train up. You also impressed me with your talent, and you even helped persuade me to recruit even more Protectors. I don't know how I would work without you.

Redshift: I still remember the first time you made me drink water from a cave, powered up by a full moon.

Dark Light: And getting those wings...and letting you become my second-in-command...

Redshift: Well back then, you did not have much choice for a second-in-command, commander.

Dark Light: I also didn't really see it as much back then. You were just another warrior as far as I was concerned.

Redshift: Commander, you think that, ¿perhaps one day, I can lead the Protectors?

Dark Light: I see that capability, lieutenant. You would make for a great one...

Redshift: ¿When do you think the time is right?

Dark Light: When I get too old, tired, and worn out to command people, Redshift. That won't happen for a while. This Protector still has lots of energy in her! And besides...there's still quite a bunch of things I haven't taught you yet, Redshift. Like, our base is filled with secrets only the Commander should know. I only pass it down when I feel like it's time for me to retire.

Redshift: ¿What happens if you suddenly pass away one day?

Dark Light (smiling): Redshift, if I suddenly perish one day, I've prepared for such scenarios for you. Don't worry about it. I think about everything.

Redshift: ¿Dark Light?

Dark Light: Yes, Redshift?

Redshift: ¿You ever think you can take on more Protectors one day?

*Dark Light sighed.*

Dark Light: I don't know if I can sometime in the future. You know, from that Protector purge from Grayscale, I'm still rebuilding the damage she had caused. I can't find our species unless I travel back to our home city. Our species have the easiest time becoming a Protector due to our size and...well, how tuned we are to partake on the transformation process as Grayscale was the one who learned practically everything it takes to be one and fine-tuned it to fit specifically us. You can pretty much take in any species you like as you saw from the history, but depending on what species it is, it takes longer for them to transform.

Redshift: ¿Ever wondered why the Baby Mario Bros. have a similar appearance to us?

Dark Light: Well, we were named after Baby Luigi. I don't know why though. I was never really content with that old name. We're adults, and we're not Luigi.

Redshift: None of us were. Ray Trace had it lucky.

Dark Light: Yeah, he was more inline with what we're actually related to. Light. And colors.

Redshift: Speaking of Ray Trace, ¿you hope he would be fine? He looks like he drank too much vodka.

Dark Light: He'll be fine. I haven't seen him.

Redshift: Mario took him to the Protector base after he passed out.

Dark Light: Oh, that explains a lot. Oh...speaking of which, I really need to do that conversation with Mario. He's running a Mini-Toy Company, and one of his Mini Marios has, can you believe it, a minigun in it. Ugh. I am not looking forward to going back to work the day after tomorrow. I'm going to need to call him tomorrow about it regardless.

Redshift: ¿¡A minigun, commander!?

Dark Light: Yes.

Redshift: Commander, I am getting sleepy. ¿Perhaps we should go home?

Dark Light: Sure thing. Thank you so much for taking me to the dance, Redshift.

Redshift: And thank you for accepting my offer, Dark Light.

*The two stood up, hugged each other, and went back to their car and drove back home to the Protector base.*