Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Sarah: It is due to me wanting to have a friendship with you.

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
Rosalina: "Pi'illo Island. Oh. You are the Mario that saved me from Wart and Marcuser. Yeah. That's right. Yeah. You have my thanks for that, you know. Now I believe this next part is your responsibility."
Mr. M: Us being together until the end of time? That’s my sole responsibility, my dear.

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Sarah: It is due to me wanting to have a friendship with you.
Dark Light: Yeah but even friends don't want to be with each other all the time, every single day, being with every single activity they're doing. Friends live their own lives as well, as have some alone time to themselves. Right now, I feel like I'm getting stalked and harassed and very uncomfortable, having barely any breathing time for myself. In addition, I remember you said earlier, "I will have you", which I find very off-putting to be frank.

Redshift

*Mr. M pushes Ray away using his celestial power*

Mr. M: I said to buzz off!
*Ray Trace came back, holding a drink for Rosalina.*

Ray Trace: Why isn't she noticing me!? It can't be because I'm too short, can it?

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Mr. M: Us being together until the end of time? That’s my sole responsibility, my dear.
Rosalina: "I mean, this is not called a dance party for no reason. I'm sure Mario would want to dance with Peach. Hey. Look. (points to Sonic and Amy dancing) Those two too. They must really know each other."

Redshift

*Ray Trace groaned and gave up, walking away, seemingly defeated to catch Rosalina's attention.*

Shmoopie

Forgive me like doughnuts!
:peach:: Attention all dancers! There are only a few hours left until the dance ends! Dance your heart out!

*Oxide and Jason arrive at Peach's castle*

: Well, that took longer than I expected. At least we're here now.

*Oxide makes a beeline to the bar*

Jason: Hmm. What to do? Well, I guess I can ask someone to dance with me while my dad is drinking. Hey, Toadiko, do you want to dance with me?

: Sure, Jason. I'll keep you occupied.

*Jason starts dancing with Toadiko*

:toadette:: Look at those two. Aren't they adorable?

: Yep. They sure are.

: Looks like Jason has already found his first love. I wonder how well they will get along with each-other.

Lockette: Oh no! The guards couldn't get rid of Spryte and she's back in the castle now.

Amore: Oh well. At least lots of people are finding love here. So romantic.

Chatta: I hope Oxide doesn't get drunk before he even starts to dance.

Tune: Looks like he's going crazy on the champagne. Someone had better check on him.

Digit: All of us are having so much fun here. Lots of food and drinks and people to dance with.

Piff: I'm getting tired from all this dancing. Time for my nap.

*Piff lies down on the dance floor and falls asleep*

All Pokémon: Peach! Piff fell asleep on the dance floor! Can you move her?

:peach:: Sure thing, Pokémon.

*Peach picks up Piff and takes her to the castle bedroom, than returns to the dance area*

Spryte: Well, at least that's taken care of. Time to dance till midnight!

*Meanwhile, at the bar*

: I would like 10 whole bottles of champagne, please.

Bartender Toad: Here's your order.

*Oxide drinks all 10 bottles of champagne, getting himself really drunk*

:wario:: Uh oh! Oxide looks really drunk.

:waluigi:: We'd better stay away from him. Drunk Oxide is Oxide at his worst.

: I knew this would happen once Oxide arrived.

: I hope he doesn't get into any trouble.

Jason: Sorry, Toadiko. My dad's acting really weird. I must check on him.

: That's fine. I do want to dance with other people, you know.

*Jason goes to check on the now drunk Oxide*

Last edited:

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Sarah: I didn't mean it that way. It was I will have you as a friend. Tim Riley left you a gift in your house. Tim Riley is at the dance, hopefully meeting the woman of his life

Redshift

*Redshift and Dark Light made it inside the castle for the dance.*

Redshift: We have made it Dark Light. ¿How do you feel?

Dark Light: Very crowded. It's also very loud in here. I can barely hear you.

Redshift: Hey look, there's Mario over there. Let's say hello to him.

*Redshift led Dark Light to Mario @Classic Sonic *

Redshift: ¡Greetings Mario! ¿How are you enjoying the dance?

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
*Meanwhile at the base*

Flora: I couldn't make it, so I guess you'll have company all night Blue.

Redshift

*Meanwhile at the base*

Flora: I couldn't make it, so I guess you'll have company all night Blue.
Bluminescence: Well, you can't stay here past 9:00 pm. I'm sorry about that, but Dark Light is going to lay an egg if you do.

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Flora: Well, don't let her find out, since Tim Riley's Limo is gone.

Redshift

Flora: Well, don't let her find out, since Tim Riley's Limo is gone.
Bluminescence: I'm sorry, but she is going to find out. She always finds out. You should stay in that house that was provided to you instead.

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Flora: How so? There isn't another place I can stay at. I can mask myself from security cameras. Oh if you want to join a group join Felicia's Friend club. She is planning to build her base beside this one. If you defect, she will provide you everything.

Redshift

Flora: How so? There isn't another place I can stay at. I can mask myself from security cameras. Oh if you want to join a group join Felicia's Friend club. She is planning to build her base beside this one. If you defect, she will provide you everything.
Bluminescence: Dark Light controls all of this base, including some unknown elements that none of us have access to. She just...finds out. She can smell a rat in there.

Kontrast: I can testify that. You should have seen the time Ray Trace tried smuggling in a lost pet. It didn't go over so well.

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Joe Kenda: Did someone say secret areas? That is suspicious she may be harboring illegal drugs.

*Joe Kenda then accesses the top secret locations*

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Joe Kenda: The search is empty. Time to leave.

*Joe Kenda leaves*

Flora: I know he is the president of the U.S, but why would he do that?

Classic Sonic

Small Speedster
Rosalina: "I mean, this is not called a dance party for no reason. I'm sure Mario would want to dance with Peach. Hey. Look. (points to Sonic and Amy dancing) Those two too. They must really know each other."
*Mr. M pulls Rosalina close with his celestial power*

Mr. M: Are you saying you want to dance, my dear?

Redshift

*Redshift took Dark Light's hand and gracefully led her to the floor.*

Redshift: I am not a very good dancer, so I apologize for my moves.

Dark Light: I'm not either. Don't expect me to impress you.

Redshift: Let's copy the battle formations of the other dancers, commander.

*Dark Light laughed.*

Dark Light: This is a dance, not a battlefield, lieutenant.

*Redshift plucked a rose from a nearby vase and held it with his teeth.*

Dark Light: Oh come on, Redshift. You know very well Spaniards have this reputation. You're doing it on purpose.

*Redshift spoke in Spanish in a very stereotypical manner towards Dark Light and gestured, holding the rose. Dark Light was flattered by it.*

Dark Light: What did you say, lieutenant?

Redshift: ¿What did you expect a stereotypical Spaniard to say, commander?

Dark Light: I don't know. It's not like there's a bull in this room that you can fight.

*It was then, a obviously fake stitched together outfit of a Mr. M stumbles next to Mr. M*

Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent: Hello there! I am Mr. M. I am handsome and amazing. I am the real Mr. M. Please dance with...me!

*Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent gestured very awkwardly and struggled to maintain balance.*

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.

Rosalina: "Sure. I don't have someone to dance with anyways. Except for Luma, but he's too small to really dance with."

Redshift

Rosalina: "Sure. I don't have someone to dance with anyways. Except for Luma, but he's too small to really dance with."
Obviously Not Mr. M Who Speaks in a Heavy Russian Accent: Yes! Dance with me! I am so handsome and I have celestial powers and all!