Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Tim Riley: I was invited to a dance. Look, I have a date after the dance. Dark Light is one of my loves despite her not making the three of us Protectors or building Sarah and Flora a house here in the base. They have to live in my limo due to her cold, cold, heart. I am also in love with White Lightning's ex, Charlotte. She dumped him after he fell for Hilda, another woman.

Shmoopie

Forgive me like doughnuts!
*Meanwhile, at Peach's castle*

:peach:: Thanks for coming to help set up the dance, Toadette, Cream, Toadiko, and Tails. Our guests should be arriving in a few hours and I'm going to need your help for all of this. I've got a cake to make for the guests, someone's got to make sure that the speakers and the light-up dance floor works, someone's got to make sure that the bar has enough drinks, and someone's got to make sure that DJ Toad is accepting all music requests.

:toadette:: I'll check on the bar, Peach. I'll also make sure that all the guests arrive.

: Me and Toadiko will help you make the cake, Peach.

: We'll make sure that it's cooked perfectly and that your guests will like it.

: I'll make sure the speakers and dance floor work, Peach. I don't want anything to malfunction.

*Toadette and co. start helping Peach set up the Valentine's dance*

*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash, in Wario's room*

:wario:: I hope Princess Shokora is at the Valentine's dance. Look at me flexing my muscles in front of this mirror for her!

:waluigi:: Wario, get your tux on. Shokora hasn't been invited to a Valentine's dance since 2002. She's one the people on Peach's do not invite list for it. And Peach won't approve of you going without any clothes on!

:wario:: Ok, Waluigi. I'll get it on.

*Wario puts on his tux*

:waluigi:: It's nice that we don't have to wear our hats for this. Don't we look Waaanderful?

:wario:: Yes, Waluigi. We're ready for this dance. I hope the rest of the boys look good.

*Wario and Waluigi leave Wario's room and go to the Car Wash lobby to wait for the rest of their group to get ready*

*Meanwhile, in N. Trance's room*

: I can't decide which outfit I want to wear, Zem. I know the one with the inner tube is for summer, and I don't want to look like a toy in my wooden doll outfit.

: How about your humpty dumpty outfit, N. Trance? It looks suitable for the dance.

: I'll take it. By the way, Zem, why are you dressed in your normal clothes?

: I couldn't find anything suitable for the dance. This was the only outfit from my wardrobe that Peach would approve of.

: Makes sense. Let's go to the lobby. I hope the others don't take long.

*N. Trance and Zem leave N. Trance's room and go to the Car Wash lobby*

*Meanwhile, in the Pokémon room*

All Female Pokémon: It's a good thing most of our Halloween costumes are Princess dresses. We'll fit right in with the dancers.

All Male Pokémon: Our outfits will be accepted by Peach as well. Into the lobby we go!

*All of the Pokémon leave the Pokémon room and enter the Car Wash lobby*

*Meanwhile, in Jason's room*

Jason: I can't decide what to wear! I know I must pick something my dad would approve of, but all these dress up clothes are way too big for me, and my dad told me that they're only for dress up. Hmm, maybe this will work.

*Jason puts on a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with a jewelled necklace. Once he gets everything on, he exits his room and enters Oxide's room*

*In Oxide's room*

: Jason, you've finally put together an outfit I'm sure Peach would approve of! Too bad I wasn't considering bringing you there.

Jason: Why not, Dad? And why are you wearing a tuxedo and a top hat with a cane? Isn't that a little old fashioned?

: Listen, Jason. I was going to get a baby sitter for you because the dance is for older people. I don't want you getting into trouble. And this was the only outfit that Peach would approve of! All my other ones are gag-worthy.

Jason: Well, I hope you control yourself and don't embarrass me at this dance.

: I promise I won't, Jason. I'll try to control myself.

*Jason and Oxide exit the room and enter the Car Wash lobby*

*In the lobby*

:wario:: We're all ready! Let's get into our vehicles.

*Wario and co. exit the Car Wash and enter the garage containing their vehicles*

All Pokémon: We're walking, swimming, and flying there. See ya!

*The Pokémon exit the scene*

*Wario gets into his Wario Car. Waluigi gets into his Waluigi Racer. Zem gets into his Team Oxide kart. N. Trance gets into his Team Trance kart. All four leave Mushroom City and head for Peach's castle*

Jason: Wow! I can't believe you have three vehicles in this garage, dad.

: Yep. And they're all for different purposes. My UFO there is for space travel only since the Mushroom Kingdom doesn't allow spacecraft on their roads for some reason. And just like Zem, I also have the kart that he has, since we were on the same team when we got them. But I've used those 2 for a long time! It's time to test out my motorcycle that Wario got me for Christmas last year!

*Oxide takes all the wrapping paper off the motorcycle, only to realise that it fits 2 people*

: Hmm. I guess you can come, Jason. It look's like the motorcycle Wario gave me wasn't his Wario Bike like I expected.

Jason: But, dad? What if I fall off? And can please go the normal speed so that the police don't catch you?

: Sure, Jason. And you won't fall off, I promise.

*Oxide gets on his motorcycle. Jason reluctantly gets on the back of it. The 2 leave Mushroom City and head for Peach's castle*

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
*White Lightning arrives at Peach's castle*

White Lightning: I am the president. I am going to be the singer for the event.

Shmoopie

:peach:: Thanks for coming, White Lightning. How's everything coming along, helpers?

:toadette:: The bar has enough drinks for everyone, Peach.

: The cake is almost ready!

: We just have to put some frosting on it.

: All the speakers and the dance floor work, Peach. Our guests should be arriving any minute now.

*Meanwhile, in Petalburg*

Lockette: Well, it looks like Spryte won't be able to make it. She just got put in jail for counterfeiting Peach's Valentine dance invitations!

Amore: Typical Spryte. Always causing trouble and ignoring what her friends might say about it.

Chatta: At least we don't have to deal with her. I'm glad she's in jail.

Tune: The only way she'd get out of there is if she bended the bars with her hands.

Digit: Her Fairy Beam would be completely useless on them, since they're stainless steel.

Piff: Let's just focus on the dance, everyone. I'm tired of this whole business about Spryte.

*The Pixies exit the big flower, leaving Petalburg and heading for Peach's castle*

*Meanwhile, in the Petalburg prison*

Spryte: That Koopley! I was just trying to deliver some counterfeit invitations to my friends who don't live in this Kingdom. How am I going to get out of here?

Petalburg Prison guard: I suggest you don't get out, you little fairy thing. You can get punished if you do.

Spryte: I don't care! I just want to go to the dance!

*Spryte uses her Fairy Beam on the bars of her prison cell, however, because they are made of steel, the attack does nothing to them*

Spryte: Those bars must be very well-made. I guess the only way I can get out is if I bend them.

*Spryte bends the bars using her arms. Once she makes a big enough opening, she escapes the Petalburg prison and heads to the big flower to get herself a dress*

Petalburg Prison Guard: Deputy Koopley! That little fairy thing just escaped! What can we do?

Koopley: I'll take care of it. Stanley, let's make sure that this criminal is back where she belongs before the end of the night.

*Koopley gets on Stanley and rides out of the Petalburg prison in pursuit of Spryte*

*Back at the big flower*

Spryte: That was close! And I've got the perfect dress for the dance!

*Spryte puts her dress on and exits the big flower, leaving Petalburg and heading for Peach's castle*

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile with Mr. M and Mr. L, Mr. Y comes back."

Mr. Y: "Sorry about leaving. Yoshi the SSM wanted me to help him out. So, are you ready for the dance?"

Narrator Toad: "@Classic Sonic. Also, can we hurry up with the Tatanga arc. I am thinking it would be best for Luigi and Daisy to go to it."

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
White Lightning: I'll be a singer. Every dance needs the good old singer, luckily my quartet should arrive soon.

*Tim Riley, J.D. Sumner, Charlotte, and Hilda arrives*

Tim Riley: good thing we used my limo!

Charlotte: I still can't believe White Lightning.

Tim Riley: Want to be my dance partner?

Charlotte: Yes.

White Lightning: And now presenting the Gloryland Quartet featuring me, Hilda, J.D. Sumner, and Tim Riley! Hailing from the United States, formed in 1920 presenting the Gloryland Quartet!

FireyYoshi!

I’m the wind, baby!
White Lightning: I'll be a singer. Every dance needs the good old singer, luckily my quartet should arrive soon.

*Tim Riley, J.D. Sumner, Charlotte, and Hilda arrives*

Tim Riley: good thing we used my limo!

Charlotte: I still can't believe White Lightning.

Tim Riley: Want to be my dance partner?

Charlotte: Yes.

White Lightning: And now presenting the Gloryland Quartet featuring me, Hilda, J.D. Sumner, and Tim Riley! Hailing from the United States, formed in 1920 presenting the Gloryland Quartet!
:boo: : (from behind a wall) Time for my revenge!

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
White Lightning: I feel an evil presence Peach!

Shmoopie

:peach:: Oh no! General Boo is trying to wreck things again.

:toadette:: White Lightning, you and your crew must take care of him. We have a dance to deal with.

: Yeah. We don't want to fight on Valentine's day.

: Here come our first few guests!

: I can see that Charlotte, Hilda, J.D. Sumner, and Tim Riley have arrived. DJ Toad, start the music.

DJ Toad: Sure thing!

*Wario, Waluigi, Zem, and N. Trance arrive at Peach's castle*

:wario:: Looks like the party just begun. I'm glad we got here on time.

:waluigi:: Yeah. Time to strut our stuff!

: I'm surprised we got here before Oxide did. I guess Jason told him to do the normal speed.

: Well, let's make this a night to remember!

:peach:: Welcome everyone, to the Mushroom Kingdom Valentine's dance! Let's make some love tonight! Head to the dance floor and get ready to dance!

*The Valentine's dance starts*

FireyYoshi!

I’m the wind, baby!
:peach:: Oh no! General Boo is trying to wreck things again.

:toadette:: White Lightning, you and your crew must take care of him. We have a dance to deal with.

: Yeah. We don't want to fight on Valentine's day.

: Here come our first few guests!

: I can see that Charlotte, Hilda, J.D. Sumner, and Tim Riley have arrived. DJ Toad, start the music.

DJ Toad: Sure thing!

*Wario, Waluigi, Zem, and N. Trance arrive at Peach's castle*

:wario:: Looks like the party just begun. I'm glad we got here on time.

:waluigi:: Yeah. Time to strut our stuff!

: I'm surprised we got here before Oxide did. I guess Jason told him to do the normal speed.

: Well, let's make this a night to remember!

:peach:: Welcome everyone, to the Mushroom Kingdom Valentine's dance! Let's make some love tonight! Head to the dance floor and get ready to dance!

*The Valentine's dance starts*
:boo: : What the-?

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
*White Lightning, Hilda, Tim Riley and J.D. Sumner sings Gloryland Jubilee, the singing is wonderful and the others start to sing along*

Princess Mario

✨Mushroom Kingdom's fabulously glittery plumber✨
Murkrow flies to Dark Light
Hey, it's pretty unfortunate last night that we couldn't find anything at Mush Mart. Of course, there are no alarms that went off in Mush Mart. And I don't think Donkey Kong's the type that'll go into a supermarket unnoticed.

Anyway... there's a Mini Mario that's been following me around, swearing revenge on Donkey Kong. Dark Light, you still might want to talk to Mario about that.

Mini Mario approaches Dark Light

hello. my frends r still stolen. if u dont find the ape i will use all my weapons until dk is found. lmao

wait i gotta get my oc in lel

Jazzi: *stumbles into the fight because she got lost from all of Dekuigi's zipping around* H-hey guys... my head is spinning...
Ey, no time to talk, we're fightin' a space alien in a ship!!

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Dark Light: Redshift? Redshift? Why are you taking so long in your room? Hello?

*Redshift didn't answer in his room.*

Dark Light: Lieutenant? You okay?

*Redshift voices came from his room*

Redshift: I am okay, commander. Just give me a second. ¿You still really want to attend the dance? I know you're not a crowd person...

Dark Light: Well, neither are you. But this is our first time ever doing something like this together. We're attending. What is taking you so long in your room?

Redshift: I am almost ready, commander. Again, give me a second.

FireyYoshi!

I’m the wind, baby!
Dark Light: Redshift? Redshift? Why are you taking so long in your room? Hello?

*Redshift didn't answer in his room.*

Dark Light: Lieutenant? You okay?

*Redshift voices came from his room*

Redshift: I am okay, commander. Just give me a second. ¿You still really want to attend the dance? I know you're not a crowd person...

Dark Light: Well, neither are you. But this is our first time ever doing something like this together. We're attending. What is taking you so long in your room?

Redshift: I am almost ready, commander. Again, give me a second.
(someone knocks on the door)

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
Murkrow flies to Dark Light
Hey, it's pretty unfortunate last night that we couldn't find anything at Mush Mart. Of course, there are no alarms that went off in Mush Mart. And I don't think Donkey Kong's the type that'll go into a supermarket unnoticed.

Anyway... there's a Mini Mario that's been following me around, swearing revenge on Donkey Kong. Dark Light, you still might want to talk to Mario about that.

Mini Mario approaches Dark Light

hello. my frends r still stolen. if u dont find the ape i will use all my weapons until dk is found. lmao
Dark Light: Yeah. Next time that I'm on-duty, I'm going to Donkey Kong and ask him questions about last night. I will take care of the Mini Mario thing. I also have questions to ask Mario.

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
@Redshift, I sent you a PM, I don't think you read it.

Sarah: Dark Light, can you give me a lift? Tim Riley's limo is gone.

FireyYoshi!

I’m the wind, baby!
Dark Light: Yeah. Next time that I'm on-duty, I'm going to Donkey Kong and ask him questions about last night. I will take care of the Mini Mario thing. I also have questions to ask Mario.
(knocks even harder)

Sheldon Cooper

Bazinga!
Sarah: Tim Riley gave you a gift, it is in your house.