Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
:toadette:: Uh-oh! Guess I made a mistake! Waluigi, you can open your Taco Stand here! I’m sorry! :'(

*Drags Waluigi back to his Taco Stand*

*At the same time, a motorcycle pulls into the car wash*

: The Black Arms are after me, and I need my trusty motorcycle washed in a jiffy!

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger, who isn't a psychopath, but instead someone who doesnt like evil)
(Shadow the hedgehog, aka The Ultimate Lifeform)

Last edited:

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
*Waddle Dees paint on the car wash wall*

Ha ha! Keep it up, Waddle Dees! This place'll turn into Dedede Car Wash any time now! I'm so happy with their service that I'm going to take over their business without paying a cent! Ha ha ha!

(Dedede, king of Dream Land who wants to take over the company without paying)

Toadgamer

The self proclaimed gamer
HEY! WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!
Get your discusting spray off of my wash's wall, you orange turds, or I'm calling the police.

(Toadgamer, Luigi's boss who uncanonical hates Waddle Dees)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
: The Black Arms are after me, and I need my trusty motorcycle washed in a jiffy! Im starting to get a little impatient right now! Wheres your car washer when you need him!?

(Shadow the hedgehog, aka The Ultimate Lifeform, who really doesnt like to wait long for people to serve him)

Last edited:

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Two koopas walk in. One has a thick parka on and a spiky shell on his head, which covers his eyes. His name is Pikax. Another is a Paratroopa with a bandanna covering his head, and a backpack instead of a shell. Contrary to his species, his name is Koopa-Troopa. Pikax approaches the desk*

: "Hi, could you wash our car? We were on a trip into the mountains for some excavation, but our car landed itself into some mud. We've cleared the most of it from the windshield, but it's not optimal for driving. Could you help?"

(Pikax, Local excavation expert, palaeontologist, and former miner)

(Koopa-Troopa, Mountain Guide, Porter, and Casual Kleptomaniac)

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
HEY! Take your hands off my Waddle Dees! I'm the king around here, so I should be telling you what to do! This place is mine, and there's nothing you can do about it! You won't even get any compensation! Maybe you should have sold your place to Neptune while you still could! Ha ha ha!

(Dedede, king of Dream Land, who wants to own a car wash for free, secretly in cahoots with Neptune Poisedon)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Pikax and Koopa-Troopa cower under a nearby desk*

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
: "H-HELP!! That Dedede fellow! He's threatening our lives!"

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
: appears out of nowhere, inhales Dedede's hammer, becomes Hammer Kirby, attacks Dedede, and successfully removes him from the building.

:toadette:: Hurry, Luigi! Shadow's almost made his way to the door, and Pickax and Koopa Troopa are still waiting!

*pleads for Shadow to stop leaving and keep waiting*

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger)

(Kirby, Pink Puffball, and Dedede's biggest rival)

Last edited:

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
Leave it to me to wash these cars!

*washes all three cars in no time flat*

There you go! I might want to send in a formal application sometime, but for now I've got a king to serve. See ya later!

(Bandana Waddle Dee, Dedede's most loyal servant and Kirby's best friend, who decided to take these car-washing orders into his own hands)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
: "Woah! That Waddle Dee cleaned my car in no time at all! And he works for that Dedede guy?! Maybe he's not so bad after all! What do you say, Koopa-Troopa?"

: "Yeah, not too shabby, not too shabby. Is that a metal bowl over there?"

: "Woah KT! Don't go stealing anything you can't replace!"

Toadgamer

Wait, this Orange puffball just cleaned your car faster than Sonic chasing a chilli dog truck. He's pretty fast. But he doesn't work here. He works for that penguin guy. Now where is Luigi? I haven't seen him in a while!

(Toadgamer, Luigi's boss who doesn't hate Waddle Dees anymore and is confused about everything that's happening).

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Neptune walks in with Scarecrow and Blue Koop again*

: "Don't bother trying to attack me again, Toadette, we're just here to talk to Toadgamer."

*Neptune turns to Toadgamer*

: "Alright buddy, I'm really not asking for much here, I just really want to help your enterprise. So if we could just-"

: "Neptune?"

*Neptune flicks his head around and sees Pikax and KT sitting in the waiting area*

: "Pikax? What are you doing here?!"

*Pikax sits dumbfounded for a second, looks around before looking back at Neptune*

: "It's the car wash. I'm getting my car washed."

*Neptune storms over to Pikax*

: "No! This is the mark! We were discussing this in our business meeting! Remember?"

: "Oh come on. This is a nice wholesome establishment. We don't have to buy out every company on the main street, right?"

*Neptune buffs around for a second, before returning his gaze to Pikax*

: "WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAD THE BOARD MEETING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!"

: "Look, come on, these are nice people, they run a great business, if you really want to get involved, why not consider a donation, or have them take you on as a consultant!"

*Neptune is standing in complete disbelief; flabbergasted*

: "THAT'S NOT EVEN THE POINT OF THI-"

: "If you want to make a change you have to start somewhere. Your innocence isn't going to be proved by bullying a small car wash company."

*Neptune stands there in deep thought, before finally speaking up*

: "OH FINE"

*Neptune saddles over to the main desk. He writes out a check*

: "Here is a check for $400,000. Consider it a down paymen-"

*Pikax clears his throat disagreeingly*

: "...a generous donation. If you would like to bring me on as a consultant, I...do...that sort of...thing."

*Neptune looks back at Pikax. Pikax simply gives him a friendly smile.*

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld)

(Pikax, Local excavation expert, palaeontologist, former miner, Bowserpedia Industries executive of labour, Neptune's friend)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Neptune stares in disbelief at Toadette before pointing square out the window at the Bowserpedia Industries tower complex about 200 feet out the door. Scarecrow steps forward.*

: "I'd also like to point out that such claims of him being a Crimelord of the Underworld have not been proven. We are working with top lawyers to debunk these claims with as much evidence we can provide. It's why he was let out of police custody so soon after he was arrested."

: "Lack of evidence, sir."

: "Precisely. That money is no more fraudulent than this very establishment."

(Edward 'Scarecrow' Von Steuben, Neptune's Assistant and loyal friend)

(Blue Koop, Neptune's chief guard, Head of Security at Bowserpedia Industries, Police Officer)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
: "That's...that's what I'm saying...?"

: "I really wouldn't bother with this one fellas, she's crazier than a box of kittens."

: "That's fair, I'm not up to dealing with crazy today. I'm gonna head outside, make sure we don't get ambushed by criminals."

*Scarecrow stands outside and lights up a cigarette*

: "If you don't mind, Toadette, I'm gonna do proper business with Toadgamer. It's his establishment, so he'll be the best person to talk to about this. Why don't you talk to Blue Koop about the weather or something?"

*Neptune heads into Toadgamer's office with the check in hand. Blue Koop stands outside in a bit of a shock*

: "Wait Neptune! Don't leave me out here with-aaaand he's gone. Perfect."

*Blue Koop looks at Toadette*

: "...Soooooo....How are you enjoying the weather? Unseasonably sunny, right?"

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld)

(Edward 'Scarecrow' Von Steuben, Neptune's Assistant and loyal friend)

(Blue Koop, Neptune's chief guard, Head of Security at Bowserpedia Industries, Police Officer)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
*at the same time that Edward and Blue Koop head outside, 2 unicorns arrive. The first unicorn, Brights Brightly, is yellow with orange and pink hair, and blue eyes, her cutie mark is a rising sun over stylized water and three pink hearts fly over the sun. The second unicorn, Whistle Wishes, is blue with yellow, pink, and green hair, and green eyes, her cutie mark is rainbow stars and a cloud.*

Brights Brightly: our Crystal Carriage needs to be washed for the Rainbow Celebration in Unicornia, can you help us?

Whistle Wishes: we actually thought about washing it ourselves, however, we’re afraid that we might get into a Bubble Fight if we do it on our own!

(Brights Brightly, unicorn)
(Whistle Wishes, unicorn)

Toadgamer

Oh, Luigi! Where were you? There's some Grey Koopa criminal trying to deal with me!

*Turns towards the Unicorns*

Oh hey! Luigi is your guy! Luigi, show them your talent!

(Toadgamer, Luigi's boss who now loves Waddle Dees and still doesn't know why Shadow was here earlier and hates criminals and is happy about Luigi's return)