Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
*The Protectors made it to the hospital, and they rushed into Room 923, which housed a sleeping Dark Light. They met the visitors, Mr. Y, YtSSM Wirman, and Super Bulb Yoshi there as well.

Redshift: ¡Dark Light! ¿Is she okay?

Ultra Violet: Apparently so. Still in a coma, I see.

Ray Trace: So, what do we do? Just wait here until Dark Mario arrives? That sounds boring.

Kontrast: Ray Trace, did you forget that you're a Protector? We're not all about combat, we defend things too! We'll wait as long as we need to, and then we'll teach that no-good evil Mario a lesson.

*Kontrast angrily pounded his fists together, getting himself ready for the action.*

Bluminescence: Looks like Wirman has still some crystals left. Is it enough to power ourselves up again? I wouldn't mind!

Kontrast: I could use performance-enhancing powers, yes, that'll help.

Ultra Violet: I don't know about that. I wouldn't be too over reliant on them, since they are limited in quantity and we might need to save them only when we, like, really need them.

Redshift: That depends on how powerful this Dark Mario is.

*Redshift turned to Charlotte.*

Redshift: Ma'am, ¿how powerful is this so-called Dark Mario?

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Charlotte: I don't know.

Super Felicia: I know. He tried to tear out both my and the good Luigi's soul. There is no evil Luigi.

Ultimate Flora: We are here to guard Dark Light with our very lives.

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
YtSSM Wirman: "The crystals have unlimited energy. However, because they are broken, you need me to power you guys up. Oh come on Yoshi the SSM. Why don't we restore the crystals and have the Protectors guard the crystals like you said."

Super Bulb Yoshi: "Hmm... I would be a little cautious about them being available for anyone. However, they will indeed protect the crystals. Might as well as them to guard them first. I mean, they will only need them for special things anyways."

YtSSM Wirman: "I could make the crystals whole again. However, we ask if you were the ones that guard them. And using them, you can transform into your super power versions at any time. What do you say? (@Redshift)"

Narrator Toad: "By the way, this is what Mr. Y transformed into when he became Mr. SBY."
Mr. SBY.png

إضاءة بيضاء

Ultimate Flora: I done my transformation twice.

Super Felicia: Why did the crystals give us our true power only earlier?

Captain Man

You know the name.
*Suddenly, Darkness starts to seep into the room. Then, Ultima Oscurità Mario appears*

Ultima Oscurità Mario: What? How could all of you possibly get here before I did?

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: They had a little help!

*Ultima Oscurità Mario turns around to face Estremo Luminoso Luigi*

Ultima Oscurità Mario: Ah. The idiot.

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: The real Mario wouldn't ever do a thing like this! Give him back, or else!

Ultima Oscurità Mario: Or else what?

*Estremo Luminoso Luigi pierces Ultima Oscurità Mario with a Light Dagger. In a matter of moments, the darkness fades from the room and Ultima Oscurità Mario powers back down to regular Mario*

Mario: Ugh... My head...

*Estremo Luminoso Luigi powers back down into regular Luigi*

Luigi: Mario!

Mario: Luigi! Boy, am I glad to-

*Mario looks around, confused*

Mario: How'd we get here?

Luigi: It's a long story.

Mario: Oh, man. Dark Light still isn't awake, huh?

Luigi: Sadly, yes.

*After an awkward silence...*

Luigi: I think I'm gonna install a new security system in the Car Wash. After all this, we could really need it.

*Luigi steps outside Dark Light's hospital room and uses the Dual Scream to call X-Con Security*

Luis (On Dual Scream): Thank you for calling X-Con Security. This is Luis, how can I help you?

Luigi: Yeah, Hi. This is Luigi.

Luis (D.S.): Daaamn, like, the Luigi?

Luigi: Yeah. The Luigi.

Luis (D.S.): Duuuuude! This is so awesome!

Luigi: Yeah, anyway, I need you to install a new security system at Mushroom City Car Wash.

Luis (D.S.): Oh, yeah, sure thing. How much you talkin' 'bout?

Luigi: I dunno. That's why I need you to come and see beforehand.

Luis (D.S.): Gotcha, bro. Uh... We can do a same-day. That sound cool?

Luigi: So cool.

Luis (D.S.): You got it! See you there!

Luigi: Thank you. Bye.

*Luigi hangs up*

Last edited:

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Super Bulb Yoshi: "Well, I guess we don't need these forms for now. I really thought we would need them."

Narrator Toad: "And Super Bulb Yoshi transforms back into Yoshi the SSM and Mr. SBY transforms back into Mr. Y."

Yoshi the SSM: "However, you never know when we will need the super powered Protectors. What would you guys say about Wirman restoring the crystals and you guys take them back to your base so that you could protect them? And if you do, don't overdo it with the transformations. There may be unlimited amount of energy, but it does cost some energy to do so."

Captain Man

You know the name.
-Meanwhile, at Mushroom City Car Wash-

Luigi: Thanks for coming out here.

Scott Lang: It's an honor, you know, working for a Mario Brother.

Luis: Yeah, that's what I told 'im!

Luigi: Well, anyway, lemme show you around a bit, show you where you need to install everything.

*Luigi leads the two around the Car Wash*

Redshift

*Redshift took the crystals and contained them in his pockets.*

Redshift: Sure thing. We'll keep the crystals under cover at our base. We will keep it highly confidential so no one will know where they really are. Thank you for offering for our service, Yoshi the Space Station Manager.

Redshift: I don't quite understand. ¿Why does everyone still want to attack Dark Light? ¿Why can't people just leave her alone? She's been through too much lately and at this rate, she'll never recover.

Ultra Violet: I don't know. Maybe her being an evil overlord who almost consumed our city might have something to do with it.

Redshift: Ultra Violet, those effects she got from the transformation may as well happen to any of us.

Ultra Violet: Yeah, but she's our leader. She's the strongest one. It makes sense for evil guys to go after the most powerful guy in our group.

Bluminescence: This probably means one of us has to visit this place more frequently. It doesn't have to be any one of us, we can rotate, but one of us should keep guard here or at least visit her until closing time.

Redshift: I would be more than happy to partake that.

Bluminescence: Well you can't do that all the time, Redshift. You should probably swap out other Protectors every once in a while.

Kontrast: Besides, I absolutely cannot stand the thought of Ray Trace leading our group for most of the time. UGH.

Ray Trace: What? I am a perfectly capable leader after all!

Redshift: Anyway, the threat has been neutralized. I suggest that the rest of you should return to your duties, while I shall continue staying with Dark Light and making sure she is okay. Ray Trace, ¿can you please lead the rest of us back into our jobs?

Ray Trace: Sure thing!

*The rest of the Protectors dispersed, leaving Redshift with an unconscious Dark Light once more, who Redshift is ready to guard her with his life.*

Captain Man

You know the name.
*Mario sits in a chair close to Dark Light. He and Redshift share an awkward silence, until...*

Mario: You know, I think she thinks that I'm reckless. Like, Me just leaping into danger with regards to my own safety and all... the thing is... in situations like that... I'm not concerned about my safety at all. Maybe that's what makes me a good hero.

*He takes a sip of Cherry Coke*

Redshift

*Mario sits in a chair close to Dark Light. He and Redshift share an awkward silence, until...*

Mario: You know, I think she thinks that I'm reckless. Like, Me just leaping into danger with regards to my own safety and all... the thing is... in situations like that... I'm not concerned about my safety at all. Maybe that's what makes me a good hero.

*He takes a sip of Cherry Coke*
Redshift: Well, she also puts herself first before others because...uh well that's what police officers typically do. However, the reason she hesitates and goes by-the-book before leaping right in unlike you is because if she gets hurt, there would be an officer down who cannot take calls and help anyone further out and that's what she fears may happen. There have been stories of police officers responding to a call about a suffocating child, who had been struck by a train because they were on a hurry and that meant two less officers on the job afterward. Fortunately, those two officers did survive as well as the child, but you understand my point, ¿do you?

Redshift: Though I do admit that she is sometimes a little bit too by-the-book and not understanding improvisation all too much, and she can take too much planning and not enough action.

إضاءة بيضاء

Charlotte: Hey guys, we are taking a world trip!

Ultimate Flora: I hope to go to North Korea again.

Cecilia: We should see some of White Lightning's old friends in Syria and Iraq.

J.D. Sumner: I don't know about Syria and Iraq. We could run into terrorists.

Super Felicia: I know we will be safe.

Charlotte: Hey guys, we are taking a world trip!

Ultimate Flora: I hope to go to North Korea again.

Cecilia: We should see some of White Lightning's old friends in Syria and Iraq.

J.D. Sumner: I don't know about Syria and Iraq. We could run into terrorists.

Super Felicia: I know we will be safe.
:boo: : Can I come with you guys?

Redshift

*Ray Trace is back at the Main Road television program, talking about recent, traffic-related incidents this week.*

Ray Trace: Hello everyone! I'm Ray Trace and welcome to Main Road, Mushroom Kingdom's best stop for all things traffic-related!

Ray Trace: News...Mushroom City is still under ruin from the recent Demogorgon attack, though efforts are underway to fix the roads. For now, if you really need to attend to places, you are still encouraged to walk or take a bus. Some of us are lucky enough to own all-terrain vehicles, but traffic regulations still encourage residents to use the fixed roads designated by the government.

Ray Trace: Cold weather strikes in, and accidents have been increased as a result. Three accidents per week. One in Mushroom City, one in Koopa Village, and another in Diamond City. Thankfully, no one is hurt during these collisions, but in snowy weather, keep your driving to a crawl and make sure you equip your car with proper snow tires!

Ray Trace: When MKTV replays go wrong: racers get very angry over a MKTV and a fight broke out in Mario Kart Stadium. That was quickly detained by the authorities.

Ray Trace: Which set of tires is better for winning races? Monster tires or Slick tires? We'll find out when we examine the results.

Ray Trace: A recent Mario Kart race has been done in Frappe Snowland! Princess Peach in that beautiful winter get up won first place, with Penguin Luigi almost securing the lead but got slammed by a last minute Spiny Shell.

Penguin Luigi: I could have won the race, but I think my flippers weren't crossed for that moment!

Ray Trace: And finally, a sponsor for Burning DK, an energy drink that'll make you focus better and react better to Mario Kart items!

Donkey Kong: GRAAAAGH!! I CAN TOSS GREEN SHELLS BETTER THANKS TO BURNING DK!

*Back at the Car Wash, Bluminescence and Kontrast were watching Ray Trace talk about road safety and Mario Kart things.*

Kontrast: Huh. Three accidents per week? That sounds pretty bad.

Bluminescence: Don't think the state of Mushroom City roads are making it any better. At least the roads are fixed around the car wash so business can come in.

Kontrast: There hasn't been much business in a while, Blue. Do you really think people are going to drive through the rubble in snowy days? I don't think so. We still can't even drive to this place due to rubble blocking some of the way to there.

Bluminescence: And I don't think the recent conflicts and stuff are really people friendly, don't think so.

Kontrast: I think the last thing people think about during such invasions are the cleanliness of their cars, Blue.

Bluminescence: Mario Kart races are still going on despite all of this. Weird.

Kontrast: I'll never understand the Mushroom Kingdom's love for kart racing you know. Especially with that poor Penguin Luigi. He had his 1st place victory just taken away from him like that.

Bluminescence: Second place isn't so bad, Kontrast. Besides, that's what keeps Mario Kart races so fun to watch. Almost anyone can win in them!

Kontrast: I still feel bad for the poor saps who get bombed in the last stretch of the race and see all of their skill get away from them just like that. Give me real racing any day of the week. Or in fact, don't race at all. Huh.

إضاءة بيضاء

Cecilia: Well go luck to you. We'll be back in a week.

J.D. Sumner: Eh, I'll stay here with these little guys. Makes me want to eat a midget apple.

Little Apple: Don't call me Midget Apple!

*J.D. Sumner picks up Little Apple*

Little Apple: Don't eat me!

*J.D. Sumner eats the apple*

Annoying Orange: Well Midget Apple is getting chewed out! *Laughs annoyingly*

J.D. Sumner: A lack of a meal today made me hungry. So hey, I got free food!

Charlotte: You can come mysterious man.

Redshift

Kontrast: Oh my g...

Kontrast: Can someone shut up that orange before I shut it up myself!?

إضاءة بيضاء

Anoying Orange: How? A knife? I doubt you will shut me up you stupid baby!

Pear: Watch what you say man!

Ultimate Flora: We are going to sing a song after the orange is dealt with. Then we will leave.

Redshift

*Kontrast was clearly getting infuriated by the Annoying Orange and is ready to smash it with his fists, his arms flexed and fingers clenched.*

Kontrast: Call me a stupid baby one more time before I-

Bluminescence: Kontrast, stop!

Last edited:

إضاءة بيضاء

Annoying Orange: Another stupid baby. How many stupid babies are there?!

Pear: I told you to stop.

Annoying Orange: Hey you two, yes you two! Machine gun fire!

*A machine gun fires and Charlotte throws a grenade, killing the person firing the machine gun.

Cecilia: This is my gun now.

Redshift

Kontrast: I've had enough of this!

*Kontrast wrenches free from Bluminescence's grasp and crushes the Annoying Orange with his fists by pounding on him. He then starts kicking and stepping all over the remains of the orange.*

Kontrast: Look who's stupid now? LOOK WHO'S STUPID NOW? You're crushed! You're just a stupid orange! At least I have arms and legs! GO DIE!

إضاءة بيضاء

Annoying Orange: That was just a decoy you stupid baby!

Pear: Stop, look at that other orange. That orange is history!

J.D. Sumner: What is up with fruit these days Kontrast?!

Redshift

*Kontrast went to the other Annoying Orange and crushed that one too.*

Kontrast: I'll destroy all oranges in this Car Wash until you're smashed into pieces, you stupid piece of garbage!

Bluminescence: Kontrast! Nooo! You're making a mess in the car wash and you're destroying all the fruit!

Kontrast: I DON'T CARE! I'LL KILL HIM AND I'LL DESTROY ALL ORANGES IN THE WORLD!

إضاءة بيضاء

*Cecilia tackles Kontrast, pinning him to the ground*

Annoying Orange: You still got the wrong one.

Charlotte: At 212 pounds, Cecilia should have him pinned good Blue.

Redshift

Bluminescence: Uh, that's extremely heavy. Kontrast weighs only 30 pounds, which is around average weight for us. He'll get pinned down for sure.

*Kontrast was screaming and kicking around in fury.*

Kontrast: GETOFFOFME!!!

Bluminescence: Yeah, Kontrast gets easily annoyed, so I suggest you don't irk him or he'll behave...like this.

إضاءة بيضاء

Annoying Orange: I can't help it. Hey Kontast!

*Annoying Orange makes various annoying noises*

Cecilia: This is for your own good, Kontrast!

O. J. Simpson: That will be $1,900 for the destroyed fruit. Pay up now.

Redshift

Bluminescence: $1,900 for the destroyed fruit? That's preposterous! Kontrast hasn't destroyed THAT much fruit, sir!

Kontrast: Look, I'm an employee here, as the security of the car wash. The establishment does not tolerate people like that stupid orange, because it drives away customers and it reduces the quality of our service, on top of being disruptive. I'm doing my job as security and weeding out undesirable people at the establishment. I am NOT paying up for the damages.