Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

The Engineer

Mushroom Attendant
: I will enact Martial Law, under your orders of course, Madame President. We will be able to impose a curfew to keep interlopers from rioting. Anybody caught out o the streets after curfew will be immediately arrested and sentenced without trial. This will deter the citizenry from acting...out of line.

(General Grievous, Secretary of Defence, Leader of the Mushroom Kingdom Military, Cyborg, coughs a lot)

إضاءة بيضاء

Founder of the Sharknado Clan, formed 2015
Charlotte: Um, they are saying they have a supreme leader is the true government. And seeing Iran and North Korea, I am authorising a legal assassination.

Gerald: I will suppress the rights of everyone, I am the Supreme Leader of the Mushroom Kingdom. EVERYBODY MUST BOW BEFORE ME! I was elected by the rioters! I will lead this country to ruin and execute the false leaders of this nation.

Flora: Nope. I'm going to kill this man for the peace of the nation.

*Flora lays down flat on the ground a kilometer away and aims above Gerald head and pulls the trigger killing Gerald*

Flora: Your excellency, I have the rebel leader dead.

Charlotte: Good. I imposed a legal assassination and a million dollar bounty. Here's your bounty.

Flora: Thanks. Even I have to kill to keep the peace.

The Engineer

Mushroom Attendant
: Madam President, we need to get you somewhere safe immediately. The protesters are stating that your arranged assassination of that man was a suppression of free speech. Unless you want to enact Martial Law, which suppresses the public's free speech even further, I suggest we evacuate and come up with a plan in a safer location.

(Captain Jack Harkness, Director of Torchwood, Time Agent, flirts with everyone)

Captain Man

You know the name.
*Meanwhile, Mario, now Estremo Luminoso Mario, uses a Light Arrow to find his way to Luigi. The Light Arrow leads to a Ghost House, but fizzles out once inside*

Estremo Luminoso Mario: Huh. That's weird. The dark energy coming from this place must be weakening my powers, or something. Man, I should'a brought the Poltergust 3000 with me.

*Estremo Luminoso Mario uses his soft yellow glow emitting from him to see and navigate the Ghost House in an attempt to find Luigi*

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile, King Boo places down a Super Star somewhere in the mansion that Mario can easily find. It looks like a normal Super Star. However, it was corrupted by King Boo to make people become their dark versions instead of their light versions."

Captain Man

You know the name.
Estremo Luminoso Mario: Luigi? Looooouuu-eeeeee-geeeee!

Luigi (Distant): Mario?

Estremo Luminoso Mario: LUIGI!

*Estremo Luminoso Mario rushes to meet his brother, who was observing a Super Star*

Luigi: Hey, Mario, Am I glad to see you!

Estremo Luminoso Mario: Same! Wait, what's that?

Luigi: It's a Super Star! It might come in handy!

*Estremo Luminoso Mario then gets a funny feeling about the Super Star*

Estremo Luminoso Mario: Luigi! No!

*Thinking quickly, Estremo Luminoso Mario uses a Light Beam to blast Luigi away from the Super Star right as he touched it. However, in doing so, the Light in Mario transfered to Luigi, and the Darkness in Luigi transfered to Mario. When the dust settles...*

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: ...Huh? W-What's this? I feel so pure!

*Estremo Luminoso Luigi then notices a figure rising not too far from him*

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: ...M-M-Mario?

Ultima Oscurità Mario: "Mario"? Heh, Not exactly. I'm the death of all. No, correction. I'm a fate worse than death. I am... Ultimate Darkness.

Estremo Luminoso Luigi (Thinking): Ooh, please don't make me fight you...

إضاءة بيضاء

*Meanwhile in the hospital*

Dr. Frank: Felicia, bad news, White Lightning has slipped into a coma. His wounds from the grenade is very serious. Only time will tell if he lives. It could take weeks to months for him to wake up.

Felicia: NO!!

*Back in the ruined Mushroom City*

Charlotte: I have this home on the border and there is many death traps and booby traps, any protesters trying to come across will get severely injured or killed. I have authorized Flora to assassinate any protesters that threaten the peace.

Captain Man

You know the name.
Estremo Luminoso Luigi: W-What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?

Ultima Oscurità Mario: I'll tell you what's wrong: Existence.

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: W-What's wrong with existence?

Ultima Oscurità Mario: All of you worthless creatures scurrying around for no good reason. It's like a plaque. And, I... I am the Cure to the Plaque.

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: What do you mean, cure?

Ultima Oscurità Mario: Once I reach full power, I can simply snap my fingers, and the entire universe will be cease to be anything other than darkness. Nobody would feel anything from it. That's what I consider "Mercy".

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: A-And how do you reach full power?

Ultima Oscurità Mario: I'll have to take powers of other powerful beings, starting with you.

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: Mario, stop that! This isn't like you!

Ultima Oscurità Mario: You're even more of an idiot than you look. "Mario" is no longer here. He is my prisoner.

إضاءة بيضاء

*Felicia hears the argument across the dimensions and transforms into Super Felicia and she sees the two arguing*

Super Felicia: You want to surround the universe in darkness? I want the universe to be in God's light.

Captain Man

You know the name.
Ultima Oscurità Mario: God? Don't me laugh. If God were real, would he allow creatures such as yourself to exist?

*As Ultima Oscurità Mario prepares to take Super Felicia's soul for her powers, Estremo Luminoso Luigi uses a Light Beam to knock Ultima Oscurità Mario down*

Ultima Oscurità Mario: Grr... You had a lucky chance. Don't expect it to happen again.

*Ultima Oscurità Mario gets up and unleashes a powerful wave of Darkness, knocking both Estremo Luminoso Luigi and Super Felicia unconscious. He tries to take their souls*

Ultima Oscurità Mario: ...What? You two are too strong to take your souls... No matter. I'll just gain more power. I'll get yours later.

*Ultima Oscurità Mario uses a Dark Arrow to lead him towards another powerful being: Deadly Umbra Dark Light*

إضاءة بيضاء

Super Felicia: We can't let his evil scheme continue.

Flora: Did someone say they need help?

*Flora transforms into Ultra Flora*

Ultra Flora: I'll help you two to stop the evil.

Captain Man

You know the name.
*Estremo Luminoso Luigi slowly wakes up*

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: ...F-Flora? When'd you get here?

*Estremo Luminoso Luigi gets up*

Estremo Luminoso Luigi: But you just saw what he can do, right? We can't just ask him nicely to stop. Can we at least think of a plan before we go and find him?

إضاءة بيضاء

Super Flora: Just arrived. If he harms the president. He will be in BIG trouble. She is currently running the country in White Lightning's stead.

Super Felicia: That poor fool doesn't know that the souls are created by God. That is why we resisted.

إضاءة بيضاء

Ultra Flora: That is one of Satan's wills. We cannot let him do the devil's deeds.

Super Felicia: I used grenades in the past. I think along with laser beams that come from our eyes, we should use the grenades and use the laser beams to explode them when near that now evil Mario with a double whammy.

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile in Bowser's Castle..."

King Boo: "My plan is going really good. If Luigi succeeds, I know he'll be able to stop the threat. If Mario succeeds, then this world will never exist anymore and thus no more portals here."

Yoshi the SSM: "King Boo. What did you do?"

King Boo: "Ah! Yoshi the SSM. I... I..."

Yoshi the SSM: "Don't bother trying to not tell me. Mr. Y."

Mr. Y: "With pleasure."

Narrator Toad: "And Mr. Y goes from the Red Yoshi to King Boo, who in turns becomes the appearance of Mr. KB."

Mr. Y as King Boo: "Ah yes. Here it is. King Boo created a Super Star that turns people into their dark forms. And it was used on Mario. All because Mario saved Luigi from becoming his dark form by using his light form. Luigi and Felica were too strong, so he decided to go after Deadly Umbra Dark Light."

Yoshi the SSM: "Thank you for your help, Mr. Y. (he then becomes Super Bulb Yoshi) I am not going to allow Dark Mario to destroy this universe. But the question I'm needing is, is he going towards Dark Light and using her to get Deadly Umbra Dark Light, or is he going to go for the actual Deadly Umbra Dark Light that is unreachable. At least, I believe she is unreachable. Well, I think I should go to Dark Light. That way, I can know whether or not Mario is going either way. She is still connected to her somewhat, you know. Better get going."

Narrator Toad: "And Super Bulb Yoshi goes to the hospital at the speed of light."

King Boo: "Does he know that only Luigi can ultimately defeat Mario. I mean, he can prevent him from getting stronger, but he's not ultimately going to defeat him. Only Luigi can."

إضاءة بيضاء

Super Felicia: That is Super Felicia to you.

Ultra Flora: Oh dear I'm transforming again.

*Ultra Flora transforms into Ultimate Flora*

Ultimate Flora: This is my best. Embrace the light of God!

إضاءة بيضاء

Ultimate Flora: You don't have to.

Super Felicia: I hold a ✝ in one hand and a 🕎 in the other. If you need to go to 🇮🇱 I'll be glad to take you there.

Ultimate Flora: ... Just stick with the plan sis...

إضاءة بيضاء

Ultimate Flora: The plan was to use J.D. Sumner to blast out his sounds with his base by transforming him.

Super Felicia: Let's go to 🇮🇱! Ugh, I'm getting confused. I don't know if I want to go to 🇰🇵 or 🇮🇱. Ugh, why am I having these thoughts. Focus Super Felicia, focus...

The Engineer

Mushroom Attendant
: So, you think yourselves Gods, do you?

*The Narrator appears behind Ultimate Flora*

: But you're no match for the original! You are but children compared to my power! If you think yourselves worthy, then unleash all your powers into me! Try as you will to destroy me!

(The Narrator, Overseer of all, casual deity, reverser of time, Ping-Pong champion)

إضاءة بيضاء

Ultimate Flora: You don't know my intentions Mr. Narrator.

French Narrator: She is only trying to save the world, let her off! She is a superhero, NOT a god like you think.

The Engineer

Mushroom Attendant
: You think you know my intentions? I want you all to prove you're better than me! Prove your strengths! Try to kill me! I bet you can't!

(The Narrator, Overseer of all, casual deity, reverser of time, Ping-Pong champion)