Mushroom Attendant
*eyes shift from side to side*

: "...AY MAMMA MIA!!"

*runs out of the store into a nearby SUV*

: "They figured it out!! Go go go, get us out of here!! Frickin move!!"

*an orange yoshi sticks his head out of the window*

: "Are you serious?!! I thought you said that disguise would work!! OH GOD!!"

*The orange yoshi drives off with Neptune in the back*

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Crime lord of the Underworld)

(Edward 'Scarecrow' Von Steuben, Neptune's assistant and loyal friend)

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
*In walks a Red Yoshi wearing a racing helmet.*

"Hello, there. I'm Yoshi the Racecar Driver (red), but most people call me Red Yoshi. I have heard how you did service to Mario who is the champion Formula 64 racer, and I come to have my Standard Bike washed."

(Red Yoshi, Racer)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*sneaks through the air vent where no one can see him up behind Toadgamer*

: "PSST! Toadgamer! You run this establishment, right? You'd want what's best for your company, yeah? I can't be seen in here, the cops think I'm a criminal. But I'm just a good, honest businessman who wants what's best for the local community. You only have to listen to my offer.....and don't call the cops!"

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld, possibly innocent)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*whispering*

: "Ok, you only have to sign this contract that states that this will become a subsidiary of Bowserpedia Industries, we'll give you a down payment of $20 Million, and we get 2% of the income. We'll support you in any capacity you need, such as advertising and maintenance, as long as me and my men get to use the store rooms in the back for personal purposes. What do you say?"

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld, possibly innocent)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*grabs Toadette by the mouth and pulls her into the back room before Toadgamer sees her and before she calls the cops*

(Edward 'Scarecrow' Von Steuben, Neptune's Assistant and loyal friend)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
*opens door and returns to the lobby area*

:toadette:: Do you like messing with me? Well, even you can't last long in a fight against me!

*attacks Edward with her hair until he's been thrown out of the building and into a nearby tree and breaks his neck upon contact with tree, killing him*

*calls the cops*

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger, who shouldn't be messed with)

Last edited:

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Police car pulls up, Blue Koop steps out*

: "Ma'am, you are under arrest for the unlawful murder of this man. Please do not resist."

*Blue Koop immediately shoots Toadette in the head. She falls to the floor, dead. Blue Koop walks over to Scarecrow's body*

: "Oh old friend. Such a tragedy. We will sort you out soon enough."

*Blue Koop picks up Scarecrow and Toadette's bodies, stuffs them into his police car, and drives off, not before giving Neptune a wink as he leaves the building*

(Blue Koop, Neptune's chief guard, Head of Security at Bowserpedia Industries, Police Officer)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
*grabs magic immortality potion and revives herself*

:toadette:: Heroes never die!

*leaves car, and returns to building in disguise, lays out several dummies of herself in the lobby, attacks Posioden by throwing him with her hair into Edward's grave, telling him to go to his funeral before he returns to the building to cause more trouble*

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger, now immortal)

Last edited:

YoshiFlutterJump

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
*witch cackle*

You really thought you could kill Scarecrow? Just to cause more trouble for everyone, I'll bring him back!

One hundred to ninety-nine, take this clock and turn back time!

*time reverses 99 minutes*

*louder witch cackle that can be heard within a 5-mile radius*

*flies away on broom*

(Kamek, evil assistant of Lord Bowser, ultimate prankster)

EDIT: The reversal of time means this is the last active post:

The Stanley Parable Adventure Line™ said:
*grabs Toadette by the mouth and pulls her into the back room before Toadgamer sees her and before she calls the cops*

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
:toadette:: Hey! You're back! Well, friends are better than enemies!

*uses angel potion, turns Edward into a good guy, gets him a job at the car wash*

"Edward is now against Neptune's plans!"

*calls cops on Neptune, both return to lobby and place several dummies in the area to confuse Neptune, who gets thrown out of the building by Edward and into a nearby car, severely injuring him, gets taken to a hospital and is forced to stay there for the rest of his life until he dies*

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger, who can turn anyone into a nice person, and DEFINETLY shouldn't be messed with)

Last edited:

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
*Another police car pulls up, Blue Koop steps out*

"Ma'am, you are under a-"

(Blue Koop, Neptune's chief guard, Head of Security at Bowserpedia Industries, Police Officer)

*All of a sudden, Blue Koop gets knocked out. And when he goes down, a Red Yoshi with a racing helmet can be seen holding a wrench.*

"Oh. Hello there. I was just coming by to look and see what other offers you have besides car washing. And when I saw this guy who looked menacing, I quickly hit him with this wrench that I have with me."

(Red Yoshi, Racer)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
:toadette:: Nice Job, Yoshi SSM! Meet Edward, he's the new guy in training here!

*waves*

:toadette:: Other services? Well, I just asked TG if maybe we can open a gas station to accompany the car wash, it's a very good idea, I see lots of them in town, and he approved it! We're working on getting it set up right now! Also, I asked if we can wash a few UFOs if we see any, however, TG said that the aliens inside them might invade Mushroom City!

(Toadette, Luigi's alert messenger, who can come up with good ideas)

Last edited:

Toadgamer

The self proclaimed gamer
Yes. It is very dangerous. Don't ya remember that time that Torkdrift guy attacked the Wooded Kingdom? Or that time MechaWiggler nearly ate a city? Thank God that Mario guy killed them. But since those moments, I don't trust UFOs anymore. But anyway, the Gas station is a pretty decent idea and I like it.

(Toadgamer)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Scarecrow walks into the back room and pulls out a walkie talkie*

: "Sir. I'm in."

*Neptune, who is alive and well after faking his death, is on the roof of a nearby building, drinking Piña Coladas and resting in a deck chair while Blue Koop stands next to him*

: "Excellent my old friend. Glad to see the anti-brainwash training is working well. Just hold your position for a while my friend. I'm still hammering out details with Toadgamer. In the meantime, best we calm things down for a while. Stay put."

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld, possibly innocent, practically immortal due to multiple Deus Ex Machina manoeuvres)

John Doe

Ace Ice Cream Salesman...?
"hey this looks like a good place to start a taco stand"

*starts a taco stand*

"buy my tacos"

(Waluigi, aspiring taco entrepreneur)

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Yells from the roof*

: "HEY YOU!! I WILL BUY YOUR ENTIRE TACO FRANCHISE!!"

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld, possibly innocent, practically immortal due to multiple Deus Ex Machina manoeuvres, Taco aficionado)

Pinkie Pie

Star Spirit
:toadette:: Waluigi! You cant just open your own business by yourself, unless you open it in a place where theres no other businesses.

*Drags Waluigi into the building, where he asks TG if he can open a Taco Stand near the building*

* spritzs more angel potion on Edward*

*Edward runs back to the lobby and apologizes for his wrongdoing*

Edward is now COMPLETELY AGAINST Neptunes plans!

*Edward sends some bombs to the roof, blowing it into 1000 pieces and sending Neptune and Blue Koop into the Bowserpedia Headquarters building, both getting severely injured*

(Toadette, Luigis alert messenger, who doesnt let anyone open a business to accompany the car wash, unless they ask TG if its allowed)

Last edited:

Beep

Mushroom Attendant
*Scarecrow sent the bombs to another rooftop. Neptune is fine.*

: "You're being an absolute psychopath, Toadette. Nobody would ever want to be under your control. Never."

*heads towards the door*

: "I will never be under your control. You're just too evil. Neptune never tried to put any other aspiring businesses out of work, not even businesses that are of a similar nature. But you did. You won't even allow Waluigi to open a taco stand outside of the Carwash? Because of you, I quit. Neptune's plans span far ahead of just owning this business."

*A car pulls up, and Scarecrow gets in*

: "Oh and one last thing - nobody calls me Edward. MY NAME IS SCARECROW!!"

*Slams the door shut. The car drives away*