Mushroom City Car Wash [Roleplay]

Mister M

The most charming villain, ever.
Banned User
-Meanwhile-

Mr. M: Heh. Th-that's real nice, kid.

John: *Clears Throat* H-How about we get going?

Mr. L: Yeah. Agreed.

*The quartet drive to Glitzville stadium, where an announcement is made*

Announcement: Due to a lack of participants, the Glitz Pit Fighting Tournament has been canceled. We apologize for any inconveniences. \

John: Eh, probably for the best. I am not athletic in the least.

Mr. M: Well, how about we go home?

John: Way ahead of 'ya.

*John presses a button on the Dashboard, and the F-150 enters an inter-dimensional tunnel*

Mr. M: What the in the fu-

John: That's our exit!

*John pilots the F-150 toward a portal, leading them outside of the Car Wash*

-Car Wash Dimension-

John: We're here!

Mr. L: That was... trippy...

Mister M

Banned User
John: Well, it's not even Pixelation. It's something along the line of traveling in the instability between dimensions. It's extremely expirimental and it's almost killed me on multiple occasions.

Christmas Red Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Toad: "Meanwhile, a blimp called the Zeeppelin arrives at the car wash. Broque Monsieur then gets out of the blimp. He then notices Mr. L and thought it was Luigi, the one he was looking for. He also sees the strange thing happening. He then goes to Mr. L."

Broque Monsiuer: "'ELP! 'ELP! Monsieur Luigi! I need zee 'elp. Disaster, it stuck zee Pi'illo Island. I need zee 'elp from vous, Monsieur Luigi. Vous can create zee dream portals to zee dream world."

Toad: "Meanwhile in the Paper Mario universe at the Koopa Bros. Fortress the group has traveled some distance."

Paper Yoshi the SSM: "Where are the Koopa Bros. They must be somewhere around here. Don't worry. I am keeping an eye out for them. Mr. Y gave me the knowledge of how to detect ninjas. Hey. What's that? (all of a sudden, something that resembles Bowser appears in front of them) Whoa. What is that? It looks like Bowser, but it clearly isn't."

Mister M

Banned User
A ufo comes and destroys the car wash and Luigi dies
Reversed due to Godmodding

Mr. L: Oh, uh sure.

*Mr. L drags Mr. M by the ear onto the Blimp. John and Jazzi simply follow.*

Mister M

Banned User
Having a UFO come straight outta nowhere and kill everything is one of the most obvious godmods I've ever seen, dude.

Mr. L: Uh, thanks. Hey, Bro, have any idea what this guy wants?

Mr. M: Nope. Until we figure it out, we gotta act like we understand completely. Got it?

Mr. L: Got it.