Workin' at the Car Wash [Roleplay]

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Yoshi the SSM during the fighting: "Mr. L! (goes over to him and starts helping him out.) Don't worry. I'm here to help you out."

Mr. Y: "Just like I remember you. Always helping those that are troubled. Well. I see you are taking care of things. And now I am off to help Mr. M."

Toad: "And Mr. Y leaves."

Yoshi the SSM: "Mr. Y! Oh. I don't know where or not I can save Mr. L, but at least I want to try."

Toad: "And Yoshi the SSM continues to help Mr. L.

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

Early Theme Change: Mario the Adventurer
*Mr. L still has a pulse, however, he needs medical attention right away. Luckily, Dr. Mario and the others are at the Car Wash. They'll help out for sure*

-Meanwhile-

Mr. M: Here we are. Mushroom Castle.

*Mr. M points to a rusty door at the bottom of the moat*

Mr. M: See that door there? That's where we'll enter. We won't be detected there. Let-za go.

*Mr. M dives into the moat and goes through the door*

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "After waking up in the morning, Yoshi the SSM sees that Mr. L then heads to the castle. He then arrives at the castle."

Yoshi the SSM: "Hopefully I'm not too late. Although, Peach hasn't been at her castle, yet, due to that party not too long ago (yes, the Mario Party in this thread). Well. Better go in and see what they're doing."

Toad: "And he goes inside. Meanwhile, Bowser's airships have been reported to have entered the Mushroom Kingdom."

Main Toad

The playable Toad
Mr. L is still at the Car Wash, anyways

:toadette:: Mr. L? Are you okay? I'll take you to the hospital.

*Toadette takes Mr. L to the hospital in her Prancer kart, where Dr. Mario awaits*

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

Dr. Mario: Someone get me a bay open, STAT!

-Meanwhile-

Mr. M: C'mon. Hurry up.

*Mr. M hides behind the throne as he hears heels clicking*

-Meanwhile-

Luigi: Mamma Mia! What happened?!

-Meanwhile-

*Princess Peach enters the room, Mr. M jumps out of his hiding spot, puts the princess in a choke hold, pulls out a switchblade, and holds it up to her neck*

Mr. M: Alright! Nobody dare move!

Main Toad

The playable Toad
*Toadette arrives at the hospital*

:toadette:: Mr. L has a very bad pulse! Please help him!

*at Peach’s castle*

:peach:: Don’t you dare hurt me with that switchblade, Mr. M!

*Peach flings Mr. M out of the castle using her golf club*

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "Mr. Y enters the throne room."

Mr. Y: "So, you are the ruler of this kingdom. Well then... (the castle then shakes) Um... I don't think that's the plan (goes over to the window) AH! BOWSER! He is attacking the castle!"

Toad: "Bowser then fires several more shoots at the castle to make sure everyone is scared."

:bowser:: "Hello, Peach. How have you been doing. I hope you been doing great. Grr hrr hrr."

Mr. Y: "Ah! What to do. What to do! WHAT TO DO!"

Toad: "Mr. Y then hits himself against a wall and falls onto the floor."

:bowser:: "This kingdom is now mine!"

Toad: "Bowser then comes into the throne room."

Yoshi the SSM

:bowser:: "Gwa ha ha ha. So, Mr. R returns, where the R stands for Runaway Guy. You are no match for me. You look just like Mario, who I hate. Except you have black on you. Well then. Prepare to be barbequed."

Toad: "Bowser then starts breathing fire and throwing hammers at Mr. M.

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

*Mr. M jumps around Bowser, grabs him by the tail, and swings him around*

Mr. M: So long, 'King' Bowser!

*Mr. M flings Bowser out the window, and, instead, Mr. L jumps up*

Mr. M: A-again?!

Mr. L: Always double-check the pulse of the dead.

*The two brothers start fighting again*

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "After Bowser is flown out the window, he lands on one of his airships."

:bowser:: "GRRR! He is so much like Mario. OK, troops! Full attack, just like we planned!"

Toad: "Then all of the minions on the airships go into the throne room."

:bowser:: "Oh. The two Mr.s are fighting. Getting Peach should be easy while they are distracted. Minions, if those two stop fighting, be prepared to fight back."

Mr. Y: "I don't think so."

:bowser:: "Oh. Hey, Yoshi. What are you talking about."

Toad: "The mask then comes off Red Yoshi and goes to Bowser, who gets black clothing."

Mr. Y as Bowser: "Mr. M! I now control Bowser. And now I will help you."

Yoshi the SSM: "Wait. You control Bowser. Does that make you Mr. B?"

Mr. Y as Bowser: "No. I am Bowser. But also Mr. Y. Huh? Yoshi the SSM! You again! Get ready to-"

:goomba:: "Hey! You're not Lord Bowser. Minions attack him!"

Mr. Y as Bowser: "AHHH!"

Toad: "And the minions start fighting Bowser."

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

*Mr. L gets slammed into the wall, Mr. M lunges at him, but gets kicked back*

Mr. M: Rngh! You're harder to get rid of than flies!

Mr. L: Thanks.

*Mr. L and Mr. M both try to punch each other, but they both get knocked back*

Last edited:

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "After the minions beat up Mr. Y as Bowser, they take off the mask on Bowser, who becomes normal, and throw it out the window."

A Red Yoshi: "Master! Hang on! I'll help youuuuuuuuuuuuu."

Toad: "And the Red Yoshi follows the mask."

:bowser:: "Ugh. What happened? And why do I feel like I have been beaten up by like all the minions here?"

:goomba:: "Sorry, Lord Bowser. But you were controlled by Mr. Y by putting his mask on you. And we beat you up when we realized that it wasn't you speaking. but, now you're yourself again."

:bowser:: "Oh. Ok. Now, back to our plan. With Mr. M fighting Mr. L and Mr. Y out of the picture, kidnapping Peach should be a breeze."

Yoshi the SSM: "I don't like the fact that they are fighting. I think I should try and stop the fighting."

:bowser:: "Go ahead. We will have Peach kidnapped by the time you stop the fighting."

Toad: "Bowser then goes to the throne with his minions and Yoshi the SSM goes between Mr. M and Mr. L."

Yoshi the SSM softly: "Please. Stop fighting. I know that you, Mr. M, are envious of Mr. L because of some Prank War. But is it really something to be mean to your brother? Mr. L. Let's say that Mr. M won the Prank War. What would you do back then? And how will it affect today?"

Last edited:

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

Mr. M: Woah, Woah, Woah! This goes deeper than some prank war! You don't know what I suffered! Living in some pocket universe, doomed to die alone!

*Mr. M starts shaking, and dust around him starts circling him*

Mr. L: Uh-oh. Get down!

*Mr. M flings a piece of rubble at the two*

Mr. L: Go get the princess to safety. I'll handle this.

*Mr. L punches Mr. M out of the window, Mr. M, instead of hitting the ground, Levitates off of the ground and tackles his brother, sending them both sky-high. Meanwhile, Mario Bros and Co. arrive at the castle*

Mario: Holy Cannoli! They're celestials?!

Luigi: Just when I thought our lives couldn't get any more strange.

Yoshi the SSM

:bowser:: "Grr hrr hrr hrr. You too late, Slow Bros. I have the princess in my hands. Have fun with your mushrooms."

Toad: "Then Bowser escapes the castle with his minions. And as he does, Mr. Y, as a Red Yoshi, climbs up to the throne room."

Mr. Y: "It seems that my master has left without me by going sky-high. Great. Thanks for leaving me behind, Mr. M!"

Yoshi the SSM: "That must of been hard for Mr. M to be in. The pocket universe and being alone. Though I haven't experience it, I can see why it'll drive him mad. I wonder if his own brother put him in there. That would be pretty bad if so. Anyways. Um... Bowser just kidnapped Peach. Well... Ok. Mario Bros. You should know what to do. He went back to his castle in the volcano, by the way."

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

Mario: Okie-Dokey! C'mon, Weegee! Let's-a go!

Luigi: Don't you think we shou- ACK!

*Mario drags Luigi by the collar to the World 8-1 warp pipe. Meanwhile, Mr. M falls face down into the ground*

Mr. L: What? You getting sleepy?

Mr. M: Hah! Not a chance!

*Mr. M tries to fling a rock at Mr. L, but his powers have disappeared*

Mr. M: What?! My power!

Mr. L: You know, maybe you should read a book about that or something.

Mr. M: *Under Breath* That gives me an idea. . .

*Mr. M grabs Mr. Y and jumps into a warp pipe to an unknown location*

Mr. L: Heh. Coward.

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "Meanwhile at Bowser's Castle, Bowser is entertaining Peach when a Goomba approaches them."

:goomba:: "Your Surliness. Mario and Luigi has been spotted in World 8-1."

:bowser:: "About time. Today's Monday, and we came here the last Friday. That's three days."

:goomba:: "Almost three days. There's still an hour before it's actually three days."

:bowser:: "OK, Mr. Smarty Pants Goomba. It's close enough to three days. Well. What are you waiting for? I can't have Mario ruin my wedding plans again."

:goomba:: "Right. (as he heads out the door) Also, if I remember correctly, Peach also rejected you."

:bowser:: "Can't you see I am trying to not force her this time around, so that she gets to know me. Now, hurry up and go!"

:goomba:: "Would it hurt you to say please."

:bowser:: "Please."

:goomba:: "Yes, sir! Right away."

Toad: "And the Goomba leaves and gathers the army and they go out to their spots for defense."

:bowser:: "Do you have somewhere else to be, Mr. Voice? Just curious and wanting to be alone with Peach."

Toad: "You are alone with Peach. And no, I don't have anywhere else to be. Oh. And my name is narrating Toad."

:bowser:: "Oh. Ok. Wait. Toad? As in Main Toad."

Toad: "That is correct. My name when among you guys is Main Toad."

:bowser:: "Please don't tell Mario and Luigi any more of this. Really, really please."

Toad: "Ok. And done. I am now moving this thing to your minions."

:bowser:: "Thank you."

Toad: "You're welcome. Bye."

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

-Meanwhile, in some library-

Mr. M: *Making his voice higher to match Mario's* Hey! I'd like to check-a out this book!

Librarian: Oh! Mario! Of course!

*The Librarian stamps the book*

Mr. M: *Mario Impression* Thank you so much-a!

*Mr. M walks out of the library and puts his mask back on*

Mr. M: Heh. Sucker.

*Mr. M reads his book: Chaos Emeralds and how to find them*

-Meanwhile, outside Bowser's Castle-

Luigi: Didn't he already get rejected?

Mario: Yea, but he's persistent like that.

Luigi: Sounds like it.

*Mario and Luigi enter through a back door*

Mario: Hah! Gotcha again, Bowser!

Luigi: Yeah! You can't win! At least I think so. . .

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "Mr. Y looks at the book with Mr. M."

Mr. Y: "Chaos Emeralds. I heard about how them and their relation to not only to Sonic, but also to Dr. Eggman. If we're going after them, we will have to be conscious of what both are doing. Although, we could theoretically get them from them if they are collecting them. Either one of them. Anyways. I heard you spoke like Mario by doing a higher pitched voice. I, however, can't do that. Which makes it really hard since Yoshi the SSM can get really high and really low, depending on what suits him. The only solution to this problem is to take my mask off this Yoshi and have him speak. However, unless we are in the Mushroom Kingdom, this Yoshi will only speak the language of Yoshi. I get around this normally since it's through the mask. I just open the mouth of my host to make it more authentic. Now with that said, let's read about them."

Toad: "Meanwhile at Bowser's Castle."

:bowser:: "Using the Back Door, eh? Minions! They're at the back door! Go get them, please!"

Minions: "Yes, Your Pleasantness!"

Toad: "And the minions go to Mario and Luigi and try to stop them from reaching Bowser."

:bowser:: "It seems as if we can't have a moment of peace from Mario, does it?"

Toad: "Meanwhile, Yoshi the SSM is watching the two from Peach's Castle using a device that he has."

Yoshi the SSM: "Chaos Emeralds! They're going after the Chaos Emeralds! It seems unlikely that they get them, but I better tell Sonic."

Toad: "But, before he leaves, he hears Mr. Y's voice."

Mr. Y: "Mr. M. Trouble. Yoshi the SSM has overheard us. Anyways. Yoshi the SSM, what have you done? Oh. That's how."

Toad: "And he destroys the thing that's transmitting."

Yoshi the SSM: "Whoops. He knows. I shouldn't have spoken up. And now I can't know anything else from them. Well, at least from things in this world."

Toad: "And Yoshi the SSM leaves the castle. And Yoshi, I am not telling you anything about their plans. Yoshi. Yoshi the SSM. He's gone. And going back to his house in Mushroom City."

Dr. Luigi D. Broski

*Mario kicks down the door to the room Bowser's in*

Mario: Hah! Gotcha!

*Luigi trips on the doorstop and falls flat on his face*

Luigi: Mamma Mia. . .

-Meanwhile-

Mr. M: Alright. we need a plan if we want to get those emeralds. We can't just ask politely.

Main Toad

The playable Toad
*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash*

: I just heard Mr. M say that he's going after the Chaos Emeralds! We must stop him and Mr. Y! Right, Toadette?

:toadette:: Right, Cream! We should go help Yoshi the SSM right now!

Toadia: Toadette, you don't know where he lives!

:toadette:: Yes, I do know where he lives, Mom! He lives near the Car Wash!

: It should be easy to get to him! Hey, Cream, I suppose we might need a few of your friends from Mobius to help us! Will you call some of them?

: Yes, Toadiko, I will call them!

*Cream calls Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, The Chaotix, Ray the Flying Squirrel, Mighty the Armadillo, Fang the Sniper, Honey the Cat, Bean the Dynamite, Bark the Polar Bear, Tikal, Big, Shadow, Rouge, E-123 Omega, Blaze, Silver, Jet, Wave, Storm, Marine, Sticks, and Cream's mother, Vanilla, on the phone. They all agree to help Cream and travel to Mushroom City*

:wario:: We shall not let Mr. M and Mr. Y take over this kingdom!

:waluigi:: They'll be terrible rulers! No one in the Mushroom Kingdom is a better ruler than Princess Peach!

: This just reminds me of the time when I tried to take over this planet, and failed miserably! It's a good thing all of us are on good terms now, because Mr. M is trying so very hard to take over this kingdom! But, like me, he probably won't succeed!

*Toadette and co. go the Yoshi the SSM's house to help him stop Mr. m and Mr. Y*

Last edited:

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "Meanwhile with Mr. M..."

Mr. Y: "Yeah. I think I got a plan. (starts working on something) By the way, neither Sonic nor Eggman asks for the emeralds except when they know that a friend has them. (finishes the machine) There. Take a look at this. This should help us find the 7 Chaos Emeralds. There current location: all 7 of them are on this planet. Yes, it is that inaccurate. But, if we find a Chaos Emerald, we will know what continent the others are. 2 will show the country or state. 3 will show the city. 4 will show the house/building or an area of something similar. 5 will show exact position on the map. 6 doesn't do anything. However, if we get all 7, this will be the ultimate place to keep them and they will not be divided from it. I also color coded the spots just for fun. That's all I got. What do you think?"

Toad: "Meanwhile at Yoshi the SSM's house..."

Sonic: "Hey! You're finally back. I was going to head out, but Cream just called me and said that she was coming here. And look, she's here."

Yoshi the SSM: "Oh. Hi Cream and Toadette and friends. Wait. Does that mean that no one is at the car wash. Anyways, do you all know what's going on?"

Sonic: "Yes, I do. Mr. M and Mr. Y are planning on getting the Chaos Emeralds and using them for something. And it sounds like we will need to get them before they do."

Yoshi the SSM: "Yes. But, we must be also careful of them and potentially Dr. Eggman if he finds out we are collecting them. Anyways. Can we go back to the car wash? I am thinking of forming a plan there."

Toad: "Meanwhile at Bowser's Castle..."

:bowser:: "So you made it past the guards. But, you will have to defeat me in battle to get your precious princess. Prepare to lose."

Toad: "And Bowser starts fighting the Bros."

Main Toad

The playable Toad
*Toadette and co., Sonic and Yoshi the SSM go back to the Car Wash and try to come up with a plan for stopping Mr. M and Mr. Y*

*Meanwhile, at Yoshi the SSM's house Tails, Knuckles, Amy, The Chaotix, Ray, Mighty, Fang, Honey, Bean, Bark, Tikal, Big, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Blaze, Silver, Jet, Wave, Storm, Marine, Sticks, and Vanilla arrive to find that that Cream and the others have left. They decide to go to the Car Wash to find Cream and the others*

Last edited:

Yoshi the SSM

Toad: "After arriving at the car wash, Yoshi the SSM immediately goes into a vent."

Sonic: "Why in the world did he go into that vent? I thought we were forming a plan to stop Mr. M and Mr. Y from getting the Chaos Emeralds. I was really hoping for a good plan here. Those are hard to find normally because how powerful they are. (sees all Sonic characters enter) Oh, hey Tails!"

Tails: "Hello. As you can see, I'm not alone."

Jet: "We meet again Sonic."

Sonic: "Jet!"

Jet: "Yeah. I heard about Mr. M and Mr. Y getting the Chaos Emeralds. And since I wouldn't want them falling into the wrong hands like you do, I decided to put away our rivalry until this is over and help out. You can count all of us in it."

Sonic: "That's great. But now to form a plan. Huh?"

Toad: "Yoshi the SSM then comes out of the vent with a device."

Yoshi the SSM: "Found it. I always wondered what this was doing here."

Tails: "Woah! What is that doing in a car wash! That should not be here, of all places. But, in either case, it should help us find the first Chaos Emerald. Wait. If that thing is here, that means it should activate here, right?"

Yoshi the SSM: "That's right Tails, my favorite Sonic character. And I say that because of what you do."

Toad: "Then Yoshi the SSM activates the thing and he and the others go through."

Main Toad

The playable Toad
*Inside the portal*

:toadette:: So, how are we going to find these 7 Chaos Emeralds?

: This is a Special Stage, Toadette. You see that blue Chaos Emerald over there? It's trying to run away from us! We must chase it until we get close enough to grab it. I'll show you! Hey, Amy? Can you go in front of me? You should be able to get the Chaos Emerald easily, since you're the speed character in our team, right?

: That's right, Cream! Of course you can switch spots with me!

: All right!

: Ok. But where's Froggy?

: Don't worry about him, Big. We have more important things to do than that! Let's go after that emerald!

*Amy switches spots with Cream. After the two switch spots, Amy, Cream, and Big chase after the emerald while the others watch from the sidelines*

*In the background*

: You can do it, Cream! I believe in you!

Toadia: Don't let that emerald get away!

: Come on, Amy! You can do it!

:wario:: Hey! That emerald looks very shiny! It would make a perfect addition to my treasure collection! Let's go after it, Waluigi and Oxide!

:waluigi:: Why wouldn't I agree with you, Wario! Let's chase after that emerald!

: I don't think so, Wario. I'd rather stay here. I don't want to cause any trouble! Can't you see that those emeralds are powerful things, just like the Crystals and Gems from my world? If they end up in the wrong hands, bad things will happen! You and Waluigi must stay here. Just let Team Rose do their thing. Ok?

:wario:: Ok, Oxide. We'll stay here.

Last edited: