Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: She might as well have! I'm a Protector now, Ray!
*Ray Trace stared at Chroma Key in complete utter disbelief.*

Ray Trace: She did WHAT!?

Wakko Warner

Double bacon genius burger and just a little drunk
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
-Meanwhile-

*Cayde and Krissi went through the forest, eventually meeting up with Wile E. and the others and getting out of there, going to Marvin’s HQ. There, they find a portal back to the real world created by an Instant Martian who forgot to close his. The group goes through it and enters back inside the Martian base, out of the game world.*

Wile E. Coyote: Finally!

Cayde: Wait! We forgot all about Blueshift!

Wile E. Coyote: ...

*Wile E. smacks his face and goes back into the portal*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(When Zzazz falls asleep that night, his dream is of Aya sitting in an empty room as the aircheck of K.K. Bashment [a song which has little to do with Aya] plays in the background. His dream, however, is interrupted by something sitting on his face.)

Zzazz: Hnurg!

Meowth: Ah, Glitchman! You're finally awake!

Zzazz: What is it? This better be important.

Meowth: We just found out where Victor is likely to strike next--Nijigasaki High School!

Zzazz: Excuse me for a second.

(Zzazz goes to look up the school's name on a search engine, where he finds some pictures of an upscale and high-tech school.)

Zzazz: (To himself) He's targeted people who went to some poorer schools before... so why is he visiting a much more expensive one?

Meowth: A much richer school, huh? Take me with you, please! I'll shred any intruders with my Fury Swipes!

Zzazz: Are you sure? For all I know, you could be scheming to ransack some valuables from the school.

Meowth: Who cares about riches?

Zzazz: Aren't all Meowth attracted to shiny things? I don't trust you.

Meowth: Please! I'll even drag Wobbuffet and Unregistered HyperCam 2 into this mess just so they can keep an eye on me!

Zzazz: OK then. I can trust the two of them to keep you in line. Now let's get going!

(Zzazz and Meowth get into the star cruiser.)

Meowth: You heard him, gang! You can come along with us to that super fancy school!

(Wobbuffet arrives, boarding the star cruiser.)

Wobbuffet: Wooobbuffet!

(Unregistered HyperCam 2 also arrives, boarding the star cruiser.)

UHC2: henlo utub, today i will show u how 2 spedrun sifas season 1 f2p only (free 2 play)

Zzazz: That's everyone. Now let's get going to NijiGaku!

(The star cruiser lifts off into the sky, carrying the extraterrestrial, two Pokémon, and camcorder robot from late Y2K to Nijigasaki High School.)

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
845FAEC6-EFDA-4605-B769-11F98CE7B8EE.jpeg

*Wile E. comes back out of the portal carrying Blueshift, then closes the portal*

Wile E. Coyote: Glad that’s over...

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, the festivities at Party Plaza have concluded*

Host Toad: The party cruise has concluded! I hope you all had a fun time during it. As for me, I've got to get back to Toad Village. They're waiting for someone to be crowned the next superstar!

*Host Toad leaves the scene*

*After Host Toad leaves, Toadette, Toadia, Toadiko, Cream, Vanilla, Tails, Zem, Zam, N. Trance, Jason, Oxide, Kinopio-kun, Velo, and Vivica return to the Car Wash*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
The PF's Mom Plot Arc: Part 1

(I named this plot arc after my mother because she said she would let me stay up later if I did so.)

(The star cruiser touches down on Odaiba, an artificial island in the middle of Tokyo Bay, after a long journey. Zzazz, Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Unregistered HyperCam 2 exit the vehicle and head to Nijigasaki High School. The first people they see are two girls who appear to be teenagers. One of them has black hair tied into short twintails with the tips dyed green, and the other has coral pink hair tied into a bun on her left. Both are wearing the NijiGaku school uniform. The two girls approach this strange group of individuals, curious as to why they are here in the first place.)

Zzazz: Hi, I’m Zzazz Glitchman, a celebrity from another planet, and these are Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Unregistered HyperCam 2. Who are you two?

(The black-haired girl steps forward to speak.)

???: Nice to meet you. My name is Yuu Takasaki, and this is my childhood friend, Ayumu Uehara. We're part of the School Idol Club here at NijiGaku.

Ayumu: I joined the club because of Yuu-chan's support, actually. I might not be the best at singing or dancing, and my looks are on the normal side, but at least I'm good at working hard. Yuu-chan has cheered me on from day one, and I love her for that.

Yuu: So, what brings you out here?

Zzazz: We heard reports about Victor, the man who killed the four members of Glitter*Green, being around in the area, and we wanted to patrol the campus for any sussy impostors causing trouble.

Ayumu: In that case, can we show you around the school? We want you to feel welcome and keep the other students safe from this Victor person.

Zzazz: Count us in!

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Wile E. Coyote: Let’s go home.

*They all start walking out but are stopped by Marvin*

Marvin: Not so fast, canine! You’ve made me very ANGRY!

*Marvin fires a blast from his ray gun, but Wile E. dodges it and slaps Marvin*

Marvin: OUCH! That hurt!

Wile E. Coyote: This thing has gone on way too long. I’m sure we’ve missed Halloween by now, and by the time we get back we’ll miss Thanksgiving.

*Wile E. ties Marvin to a mini ACME rocket and ignites it, sending Marvin into deep space*

Marvin: You haven’t seen the last of meeeeee!

*A bright shine of light appears where Marvin flew off to*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(As Zzazz, Meowth, Wobbuffet, UHC2, Yuu, and Ayumu continue through the school, they come across a girl with short gray hair and pink eyes, who is busy looking at herself in the mirror.)

Yuu: Oh, here's one of the School Idol Club members I was telling you about.

Zzazz: Who are you?

???: I'm everyone's idol, Kasumi Nakasu! But you can call me Kasumin! I'm working hard every day to become Japan's top idol by taking my singing and dance lessons!

Zzazz: Oh, that sounds nice.

Kasumin (calling her this so as not to confuse her with the one from Bandori): I'm also secretly working to become cuter. I even send rivals scandalous information about them, and stuff bread rolls into their shoes when their backs are—Eep! I've said too much! Anyway, nice to meet you!

Zzazz: Hi, I'm Zzazz Glitchman. You seem like a precious cinnamon roll. So so cute!

(Glitchman pats Kasumin on the head.)

Kasumin: *Giggles* Thanks! I hope you can support me, too!

---

(Back at the Car Wash, when PoPiPa clock in for their shift that day, Kasumi [the one from Bandori, mind you] goes straight to the management to discuss her plans for Tae’s birthday.)

Kasumi: Since O-Tae's birthday is coming up in a few days, we came up with some plans for her party. Want to hear them?

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
(Back at the Car Wash, when PoPiPa clock in for their shift that day, Kasumi [the one from Bandori, mind you] goes straight to the management to discuss her plans for Tae’s birthday.)

Kasumi: Since O-Tae's birthday is coming up in a few days, we came up with some plans for her party. Want to hear them?
Toadette: Sure! What do you have in mind?

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Kasumi: Well, we were thinking about inviting someone from O-Tae's past. Arisa went to the same music school they did, so she'll get in contact with that person for the big day. Some of the other things brought up were laser tag, playing with some of her rabbits, and watching a movie together. We have until the 4th of next month, so now's a good time to start brainstorming.

(Author's note: I also have some surprises planned for the big day, which should go up around December 3rd or 4th, if all goes well.)

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
Kasumi: Well, we were thinking about inviting someone from O-Tae's past. Arisa went to the same music school they did, so she'll get in contact with that person for the big day. Some of the other things brought up were laser tag, playing with some of her rabbits, and watching a movie together. We have until the 4th of next month, so now's a good time to start brainstorming.

(Author's note: I also have some surprises planned for the big day, which should go up around December 3rd or 4th, if all goes well.)
Toadette: Ok.

*Toadette and co. start brainstorming some ideas*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Back at the Car Wash, Kasumi comes up with the final plan for Tae’s party.)

Kasumi: I spoke with the others, and we decided on a plan for the big day. We’ll hold the party at the arcade behind the Car Wash. Our special guest will arrive around 4 p.m. After that, we play laser tag for 45 minutes, then we go have some cake and watch O-Tae open her presents. Anything else we can include?

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
(Back at the Car Wash, Kasumi comes up with the final plan for Tae’s party.)

Kasumi: I spoke with the others, and we decided on a plan for the big day. We’ll hold the party at the arcade behind the Car Wash. Our special guest will arrive around 4 p.m. After that, we play laser tag for 45 minutes, then we go have some cake and watch O-Tae open her presents. Anything else we can include?
Toadette: I'm fine with your plan, Kasumi. Me and my friends have never played Laser Tag before, so it'll be fun to try out!

Yoshi the SSM

Yoshi the Detective of Space
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile on Kowser's ship, they have knocked down Kowser, only for him to get up not long after."

Kowser: "Ugh. You are persistent. Time to... (at this time the ship shook) What happened?"

King Boo: "Sir. We are under attack. From another ship. We haven't identified the ship, though."

Kowser: "Then... (something appears on the screen) Huh?"

???: "Return the Season Changer to us or be destroyed. The Season Changer belongs to us. For it was created on our planet."

Kowser: "No. I will not return it. It is ours."

Narrator Toad: "After a few more shakes, Kowser loses control of the Season Changer. Yoshi the SSM then grabs it before Kowser could get it."

Yoshi the SSM: "Guys! We need to hurry and leave! Let's go! (and they start running to get off the ship.)"

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*At the Car Wash, Toadette and co. start setting up Tae's party*
*Wile E. and the others arrive back on Earth in a stolen Martian UFO and heads to the Car Wash. He lands the UFO in a scrapyard and walks with the others to the Car Wash, where Toadette and co. don’t expect them.

In triumphant fashion, Wile E. swings open the doors of the Car Wash’s front doors, happy to be back in Mushroom City.*

Wile E. Coyote: We’re back!

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Toadette: Where have you been these past few months?! You'd better get back to work immediately! Don't tell me you were kidnapped or something.
Wile E. Coyote: Uh...

*Camera zooms in on Wile E. Coyote’s eyes*

Wile E. Coyote: Kidnapped. And I have proof!

*Wile E. points at Mario and Blueshift*

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Toadette: Me and my friends are very upset with you, Wile E.! Because you've been absent for so long, I'm giving you a demotion. That means you can no longer do more serious work. Get back to cleaning that front desk!
*Wile E. turns sad*

Wile E. Coyote: Well, it wasn’t really in my control, Toadette. I’m sorry I wasn’t here for such a long time. It’s not my fault. Please don’t be upset with me.

Wakko Warner

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Toadette: Well, we expected you to come back way earlier! What took you so long?
Wile E. Coyote: Getting thrown into an RPG world and escaping, then realizing that you forgot to save your friend and going back in...

Wile E. Coyote: All in all, this took like six months. I’ll get started on cleaning the front desk first thing in the morning, Toadette. After all, being in another universe REALLY puts a wrench in your sleep cycle.