Mushroom City Car Wash

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
*The party of members walked into Redshift's room, with Kontrast and Aqua Marine standing by Redshift. Dark Light was the first one to get in the room.*

Dark Light: Well. We're back. The monster has been slain, lieutenant.

Bluminescence: Yeah! I knew you'd be fine! And I knew we'd do it!

Redshift: Ahhh...thank you so much...I feel so tired now...

Dark Light: Anyway, rest up now. You should start feeling better soon. As for Chroma Key....
Chroma Key: ...*gulp*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, the homestretch has concluded in Tantalizing Tower*

Host Toad: The final extravagant adventure has been completed!

Kinopio-kun: What a star-studded showdown that was! I'll kick things off by announcing the final bonus stars!

Host Toad: The first bonus star is…the Minigame Star!

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who collected the most coins in the minigames. This bonus star goes to…Oxide's team!

Host Toad: The final bonus star is…the Buddy Star!

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who helped their fellow members the most. This bonus star goes to…both teams!

Host Toad: With that out of the way…it's time to announce this game's winner!

Velo Mask: I wonder who won this time.

Kinopio-kun: Go on, announce it!

All 3 hosts: This game's winner is…Oxide's team, with 11 stars! Toadette's team came up short…with 8 stars.

Toadette: I guess we should've been more careful with our coins. Oh well.

Oxide: Nice job, everyone. We played very well this time.

Host Toad: Hmm…it seems both teams won 2 out of the 4 boards. This means we'll have to use the Gems to determine who truly won. Let's head back to the plaza and hand them out!

*Both teams, Host Toad, Kinopio-kun, and Velo Mask head back to the Party Plaza, leaving Tantalizing Tower*

Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: ...*gulp*
Dark Light: Come with me to my office.

*Dark Light then walked to her office, beckoning Chroma to come with her *

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, everyone has returned to the Party Plaza for the Gem ceremony*

Host Toad: It's time to hand out the Gems to their rightful owners. First is the Gem of Tenacity, awarded to the team who persevered in the face of adversity.

Kinopio-kun: This Gem's rightful owner is…Toadette's team!

Host Toad: Next is the Gem of Spirit, awarded to the team who let go of their inhibitions and allow their innermost spirits to shine.

Velo Mask: This Gem's rightful owner is…Oxide's team!

Host Toad: After that is the Gem of Courage, awarded to the team who had the courage to face tumult and uncertainty to the end.

Host Toad: Up next is the Gem of Love, awarded to the team who were selfless enough to put their own desires aside for the good of friends.

Host Toad: Finally is the Gem of Passion, awarded to the team with an unshakable passion for minigames.

Velo Mask: This Gem's rightful owner is…Oxide's team!

Host Toad: Now that we've handed all the Gems out, the winner can finally be decided!

*The five Gems fuse together, creating the victory platform for the winning team*

Host Toad: This is the victory podium. Only true superstars can stand on it!

*Both teams began talking to their fellow members about who the winner might be*

Host Toad: Ahem! We present to you, the winning team. The true superstars and the beholders of the most Gems…Toadette's team!

Toadette: Amazing teamwork, guys! We really showed the other team what we're made of!

*Toadette, Toadia, Toadiko, Cream, Vanilla, Tails, Peach, Twink, Lyn, and Zach jump onto the victory podium and perform their winning stances*

1637021208394.gif
1637021501107.gif
1637022837487.gif
1637023796391.gif

Disclaimer: not all team members have winning stances.

Oxide: You played very well, Toadette and friends. It was a great party for both of the teams!

*Oxide, Zem, Zam, N. Trance, Jason, Wario, Waluigi, Velo Advisor, and Vivica applaud Toadette and co. for their victory*

Velo: No… I…I've lost again. Even when I work together…it doesn't work!!

Vivica: Cheer up, sweetie. You did learn about teamwork and working together and being kind, friendly, and considerate, right?

Velo: Yes, Vivica. But…I really wanted that podium.

Velo Mask: Winning isn't everything, Velo. What matters is that you had fun during the party. At least show the other team their apreciation.

Velo: Ok…

*Velo claps for a few seconds, than stops*

Velo Advisor: Do it longer, sire! What're you waiting for?

Velo: Hmm…I need the courage to talk about it…

Vivica: What is it, sweetie?

Velo: I really want to ask Toadette and her crew something before this ends, but I want to do it after the ceremony has concluded.

Velo Mask: What is it that you want to ask her and her crew?

Velo: um…After this event, I think I should change myself in a big way. I…I want to discard my evil ways…for real this time! I've learned so much about kindness and friendship and selflessness during this event. But most importantly…I want to join Toadette and her friends, so that the crew is complete. Vivica, you're going to become a nurse for that crew if they let me in.

Velo Advisor: But what about me, sire?!

Velo Mask: If you abandon evil, I might not be your guide anymore. What'll become of me?!

Velo: You and the rest of the advisors will be left behind to look after my Citadel. As for you, my guide, you'll be in charge of looking after them. I won't need you anymore if Toadette and co. are on my side.

Velo Mask: I think we need to have a chat about this before you ask her, Velo. I don't think it's right for you to be doing this…

*Velo and co. leave the ceremony. Once they have exited, they talk in private about Velo's desires*

*Back at the ceremony, Toadette and co., Oxide and co., Host Toad, and Kinopio-kun leave the stage and head back to the plaza*

Last edited:

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(As the crowd celebrates PasuPare, the Photo-man from earlier descends from out of the sky.)

Photo-man: Pictures taken instantaneously! I'm a photographic genius, if I do say so myself! Okay, get ready for an instant memory! Look at the camera... Ready? Say, "fuzzy pickles."

Zzazz, Aya, Hina, Chisato, Maya, and Eve: Fuzzy pickles!

(The Photo-man successfully takes another photo, like with the last two times this happened.)

Photo-man: Wow, what a great photograph! It will always capture the fondest of memories...

(The Photo-man rises back into the sky.)

Zzazz: I never thought you five would be courageous enough to beat up Victor and rescue me. How would you like to fight alongside me?

Chisato: Thanks, but no thanks. I have a busy schedule already, and so do Hina-chan, Maya-chan, and Eve-chan.

Aya: I'd love to!

Chisato: Aya-chan, you barely even know this strange creature.

Aya: But something tells me he might be worth approaching.

Chisato: OK, but don't say I didn't warn you.

(The other four PasuPare members leave.)

Zzazz: You know, I've been a fan of these Pastel*Rangers ever since a few minutes ago, but now that I have this card, I can go commit a capitalism and get all the merch I dreamed of, starting with an Ayachan neso. What do you say, Ayachan?

Aya: Um... OK!

(The two exit the scene so Glitchman can utilize his newly obtained Pastel*Gold Card.)

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at Party Plaza. The ceremony has concluded. Peach, Twink, Lyn, Zach, Wario, and Waluigi have left the plaza*

*Meanwhile, outside the plaza*

Velo: What makes you all think I shouldn't join Toadette and her crew?

Velo Mask: You've worked with her before, Velo…and let's just say it wasn't your best experience. What makes you want to go back to that?

Velo: I think my knowledge of kindness, selflessness, and friendship has improved thanks to this event. And I want to continue to learn about these new things. Her and her friends are perfect for teaching me!

Velo Advisor: But sire, you've asked her this a year ago, and it didn't go the way you wanted it to.

Velo: I was faking it last year, advisor. This year, I won't be making things up.

Vivica: Will our relationship continue after this, sweetie? And what will happen to my magic?

Velo: It will, Vivica. I would never leave you! As for your magic, it'll be replaced with healing spells.

Velo Mask: Well than, go ahead and ask Toadette and her friends this. We'll be outside the plaza if you need us.

*Velo returns to the plaza*

Velo: Toadette, may I please ask you something before this ends?

Toadette: What is it, Velo?

Velo: I…I've been chatting with Vivica, the advisors, and my guide about this. Is it ok if I join you guys?

Toadette: Are you lying?

Velo: No, and I mean it. I've learned so much about kindness, friendship, and selflessness during this event. Because of my increased knowledge of these things, I've decided to abandon my evil ways and be a good person from now on! It only makes sense for me to join you guys, the very people I've been mistreating all this time, and start a new chapter in life. It won't be like the last time I was with you at all, I promise. Will you let me in?

Toadette: Hmm…Velo Mask, is this true?

Velo Mask: Yes, Toadette. He hasn't been lying to you at all.

Toadette: Yes, Velo. You can join my friends. Just promise to not boss the other aliens around like you did 2 years ago and to not be evil, ok?

Velo: I will, Toadette. Guess what, Vivica!

Vivica: I'm a nurse now?

Velo: Yep!

Velo Advisor: We'll miss you very much, sire. Farewell.

Velo Mask: Good luck with your newfound friends, Velo. If you need me, I'll be at the Citadel looking after your advisors. Speaking of which, are you and Vivica leaving it for good?

Velo: Yes. I don't need my Citadel anymore. Toadette's already finalizing room plans at the Car Wash for us.

Velo Mask: Very well. But now…I must go.

*Velo Advisor and Velo Mask leave the plaza*

Host Toad: I think it's time for us to go too…but before we do that, we still have these presents to give.

Kinopio-kun: These presents are from your friends, Toadette. You are the birthday girl! This party was all set up just for you and your friends to celebrate your 18th birthday.

Toadette: But…my birthday isn't until Thursday.

Host Toad: We know, in that case the event will continue until than. Ok?

Toadette: Sounds good!

*Toadette and co., Host Toad, and Kinopio-kun continue partying in the plaza*

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Chroma equipped a nervous smile and followed Dark Light*
*Dark Light situated herself in the office and thought for a moment before finally speaking.*

Dark Light: Normally, I wouldn't appreciate you lying about your lack of weapons. It's a dangerous thing to bring about and you could have easily hurt someone or even yourself with it. This was especially true for that particular mission we're in, where any missing shot would mean injury to one of us. However...

Dark Light: I've noticed you have learned a lot over time, and you've been an excellent team member. Not only did you took care of my sergeant while he was compromised, but you succeeded with the task at hand with not once me requiring to intervene. Out of everyone unaffiliated with us, I, by far, trust you the most, and you've demonstrated very high capabilities. Any sort of hiccup and flaw you may have may be ironed out with more training, and I feel like you have more untapped potential than I previously thought.

Dark Light: So....I'll make a proposition for you....

Dark Light: Would you like to join us as an official Protector?

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
*Dark Light situated herself in the office and thought for a moment before finally speaking.*

Dark Light: Normally, I wouldn't appreciate you lying about your lack of weapons. It's a dangerous thing to bring about and you could have easily hurt someone or even yourself with it. This was especially true for that particular mission we're in, where any missing shot would mean injury to one of us. However...

Dark Light: I've noticed you have learned a lot over time, and you've been an excellent team member. Not only did you took care of my sergeant while he was compromised, but you succeeded with the task at hand with not once me requiring to intervene. Out of everyone unaffiliated with us, I, by far, trust you the most, and you've demonstrated very high capabilities. Any sort of hiccup and flaw you may have may be ironed out with more training, and I feel like you have more untapped potential than I previously thought.

Dark Light: So....I'll make a proposition for you....

Dark Light: Would you like to join us as an official Protector?
Chroma Key: You...you mean it, Commander?! YES! YES YES YES YES!!!

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Darcy did not hesitate to hug back. She fully expected this embrace, and equally returned it.*

Dark Light: I believe in you Chroma Key. I truly do. I know you can do this...

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dark Light: You're so welcome.

*Dark Light slowly released from Chroma Key letting the hug in, even gently swaying back and forth while hugging. She was wondering how much her armor made her really cold and tough to hug. Did her bits poke Chroma Key around? Maybe she should have worn something softer for this moment.*

Dark Light: Anyway, I was also thinking of letting Aqua Marine join too. I also trust her a lot. Despite her familial connections, she seems to abandon that and be a very useful asset to us.

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: You're so welcome.

*Dark Light slowly released from Chroma Key letting the hug in, even gently swaying back and forth while hugging. She was wondering how much her armor made her really cold and tough to hug. Did her bits poke Chroma Key around? Maybe she should have worn something softer for this moment.*

Dark Light: Anyway, I was also thinking of letting Aqua Marine join too. I also trust her a lot. Despite her familial connections, she seems to abandon that and be a very useful asset to us.
Chroma Key: I think that's an excellent idea, Commander.

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: I think that's an excellent idea, Commander.
Dark Light: Well all right. I need to ask her first, but if she agrees, I think she's a good idea to tag along while training, so you can practice team work with each other. Can you get her for me, please?

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: Well all right. I need to ask her first, but if she agrees, I think she's a good idea to tag along while training, so you can practice team work with each other. Can you get her for me, please?
Chroma Key: Why don't you come with me, Commander? To tell her the news in person?

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Dark Light took a seat on her chair and started typing things down on her computer.*

Dark Light: I need to start planning out our schedule to start the official training, that's why. The problem is, it's smackdab in the holiday season, and I don't want my training to interfere with that. Would be easier if you went and fetched her for me, just tell her that Dark Light wants to see her, and then I'll relay my considerations for her.

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
*Dark Light took a seat on her chair and started typing things down on her computer.*

Dark Light: I need to start planning out our schedule to start the official training, that's why. The problem is, it's smackdab in the holiday season, and I don't want my training to interfere with that. Would be easier if you went and fetched her for me, just tell her that Dark Light wants to see her, and then I'll relay my considerations for her.
Chroma Key: Understood, Commander!

*He saluted and waited to be dismissed*

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dark Light: So, may you please fetch her for me? Thank you.

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: Yes, Commander!

*Chroma Key zoomed out of the room, complete with a cartoon "whoosh" sound*
*Ray Trace was sitting on the couch, watching a comedy channel. Bluminescence was cooking something. Ultra Violet retreated to his room. Kontrast was in his room, reading something on his computer. And Aqua Marine was occupied with her phone, browsing something.*

Ray Trace: Man, I really hope Chroma Key doesn't get into too much trouble over the whole weapons thing...

Aqua Marine: He did save you, though. I'm sure Dark Light will understand that and not punish him TOO harshly.

Ray Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*BAM! The door opened with a mighty kick as Chroma rushed over to Aqua*

Chroma Key: HeyGuessWhat?!?!?!?!
*Both Ray Trace and Aqua Marine heard the door banging and saw an excited Chroma Key rush out the door.*

Ray Trace: Whoa! What happened there!? Did Commander just offered you a sweet vacation time at a theme park? I thought she was gonna punish you!

Arle Nadja

Youtuber Wannabe
Pronouns
He/him
*Both Ray Trace and Aqua Marine heard the door banging and saw an excited Chroma Key rush out the door.*

Ray Trace: Whoa! What happened there!? Did Commander just offered you a sweet vacation time at a theme park? I thought she was gonna punish you!
Chroma Key: She might as well have! I'm a Protector now, Ray!