Mushroom City Car Wash

Zdrmonster Productions

Bubblun the Bubble Dragon
*Toadette and co. have arrived at King Bob-omb's Powderkeg Mine*

Host Toad: Good job, adventurers. You made it. But, uh, just between you and me…it's not real safe here. This mine is packed full of dangers! Like, filled up with them! What kind? Well, there's Bob-ombs ready to pounce on you and slow your progress, and in middle, you'll meet the moustached menace himself, King Bob-omb! Oh no! That's totally terrifying! Looks like this adventure just turned super dangerous!

*Kinopio-kun lets go of his balloons*

Kinopio-kun: Here I am, ready to hand out more stars. Try to get as many coins as possible, ok?

Velo Mask: If I were you…I would avoid those Bob-ombs and the middle part of the board! They can really slow you down and take away your coins!

Toadette: Ok, everyone. What's our plan this time?

Toadia: Let's try being as careful as we can. We must avoid as many traps as possible!

Toadiko: Yeah, taking risks is not what we want to do here. But…that may be a little too safe!

Cream: I don't think the Bob-ombs will slow us that much. They only roll 0 and -1, so if we roll high enough, we won't notice a thing.

Vanilla: And the explosion only affects people in the middle of the board. It can't be that bad, can it?

Tails: I wouldn't be so sure, Cream. If we recruit multiple Bob-ombs, they could bring us down to a crawl.

Peach: Vanilla, that explosion takes away half the coins of anyone caught in it! If we have high coin numbers, we will fall to a fraction of that amount.

Twink: Not to mention, there are spaces that make the timer for the explosion count down from 5. You don't want to be the one who activates it!

Lyn: We can only get Bob-ombs if the conveyor belt is headed in a certain direction. If it's going left, we can bypass them!

Zach: We don't want to be there when it's going right. It's a good thing the bombs explode after 3 turns, since we don't lose any coins from being near it.

Oxide: Hmm…guys, I don't know if we should play it safe or risk it all. What should we do to ensure our victory?

Jason: I think we should try and take a few risks. But, we still need to be cautious sometimes.

Zem: There's a mine-cart at the top-right and bottom-left corners of the board. If we use them wisely, we could end up in a good spot.

Zam: Ruff.

N. Trance: I think the other team is playing a little too safe. If they don't risk anything…it'll come back to haunt them sooner than they think!

Velo: Yeah. We let them win during the first board because we were still testing out the waters. This time, we'll show them how hard us aliens really play!!

Vivica: Right. No more arguing just because we're sworn enemies. We'll sneak up on the other team as much as we can.

Velo Advisor: Sire, we won't hold anything back this time. Let's give it all we got!

Wario: There's some rocks we can mine at using a pick-axe. We could earn some coins from it.

Waluigi: But, the pick-axes have a chance of breaking. If they break, we'll lose the coins we earned in that event.

*Both teams explore the mines, collecting coins, finding stars, obtaining items, and playing minigames along the way*
*Bubby follows Toadette throughout the mines. Looking at the spaces and stepping over them.*
1636464504298.png
Bubby: So, I see that she is taking this safer than usual, this might be my chance! *Throws a bomb at Toadette.*

*Meanwhile, at the hotel Bubblun and Bobblun are staying at.*
1636464797834.png
Bubblun: *Sleeping*
1636464827091.png
Bobblun: *Also sleeping, the TV is now showing a commercial for Mario Party Superstars.*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*At King Bob-omb's Powderkeg mine, the homestretch has started. Oxide's team is in first place, with 4 stars. Toadette's team is in second place, with 2 stars. King Bob-omb predicts that Toadette's team will try to make a comeback, and gives them an Ally Phone. Both teams than resume their activities from the previous post. However, Toadette notices the bomb that Bubby threw near her and throws it back it him before she resumes her actions*

Last edited:

Zdrmonster Productions

*Meanwhile, at the hotel Bubblun and Bobblun are staying at.*
1636557991415.png
Bubblun: So, Bobblun? What do you think we'll do tomorrow?
1636558027793.png
Bobblun: Not sure, I think we can watch an episode of that so-bad-it's-good sitcom "Mario Party" tomorrow, I hear it's coming onto the MC (Mushroom Cartoons) REAL block around 12:00 PM.

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at King Bob-Omb's Powderkeg Mine, the homestretch has concluded*

Host Toad: Your gold mining adventure has ended.

Velo Mask: I can't wait to see who won this time.

Kinopio-kun: But you'll always have the memories, right? I'll kick things off by announcing this game's bonus stars!

Host Toad: The first bonus star is…the Unlucky Star.

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who landed on the most red or bad luck spaces. This bonus star goes to…Toadette's team!

Host Toad: The second, and last bonus star is…the Eventful Star.

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who landed on the most event spaces. This bonus star goes to…Toadette's team!

Host Toad: With that done…it's time to announce this game's winner!

Kinopio-kun: Go on, announce it!

All 3 hosts: This game's winner is…Oxide's team, with 6 stars! Toadette, even with those bonus stars, fate wasn't on your team's side today. You only got 4 stars during this game.

Toadette: I guess we played too safely. We'd better take some risks on the next board.

Oxide: Yeah, we did it. Great work, everyone.

Host Toad: Mega-Fruit Paradise is our next stop. Let's go!

*Both teams, Host Toad, Kinopio-kun, and Velo Mask head to Mega-Fruit Paradise*

Zdrmonster Productions

*Bubby already got to Mega-Fruit Paradise, since Toadette threw his bomb back at him and the bomb exploding kicked him there.*
1636564126219.png
Bubby: Well, how about THIS? *Throws a bunch of coins at Oxide and Toadette.*

*Meanwhile, at the hotel Bubblun and Bobblun are staying at. Bubblun and Bobblun are sleeping..again.*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Both teams notice the mushroom*

Toadette: Oh! Thanks for the free item!

Oxide: Who's throwing all this stuff at us anyways?

*Both teams notice Bubby*

Toadette: It seems that little boy might be the one giving us all this stuff. Maybe he wants to join the party.

Oxide: But we don't know this little boy, Toadette. He might be trying to trick us!

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Both teams get hit by the Nintendo 64 controller*

Host Toad: Hey, who's hurting you?

Kinopio-kun: Since when are Nintendo systems contact weapons?

Velo Mask: Someone must be causing some trouble here.

Both Teams: That…little…boy…with…brown…hair…

Host Toad: Little boy…?

Kinopio-kun: I see him, Toad. Let's catch him, before he causes anymore trouble!

*Host Toad and Kinopio-kun grab onto Bubby*

Zdrmonster Productions

1636565480812.png
Bubby: ... *Spawns a Rainbow above Host Toad, and then stomps onto said rainbow.*

*Meanwhile, at the hotel Bubblun and Bobblun are staying at. Bubblun and Bobblun are still sleeping.*
1636565581599.png
Bobby: I hope they'll like this... *Sets a VHS Camcorder near where Bubblun and Bobblun are sleeping, and then sneaks out of the room.*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
Host Toad: That boy sure is tricky to catch. I'll side down that rainbow and catch him!

*Host Toad gets onto the rainbow and slides down it, catching Bubby in his hands. Both teams, Kinopio-kun, and Velo Mask also slide down the rainbow, making it to Mega-Fruit Paradise*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Everyone arrives at Mega-Fruit Paradise. But before they can start their game*

Host Toad: Who are you, little boy?

Kinopio-kun: Why are you giving the party guests free stuff and pelting them with weapons?

Velo Mask: You'd better explain yourself before we start the party, ok?

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
View attachment 20934Bubby: I'm Bubby, and I'm angry at that Mushroom girl for throwing my bomb back at me! You really want me to-...
Host Toad: Oh, so that's why you were distracting our guests.

Kinopio-kun: Toadette, I think Bubby wants you to apologize to him. When did he throw that bomb?

Velo Mask: I think he threw when we were at the mines. He was trying to interrupt us during the game.

Toadette: Well, I didn't know it was you who threw that bomb. I'm really sorry for hurting you.

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
Host Toad: Ok, Bubby. Don't try distracting us again. Anyways, welcome to paradise, adventurers! I hope you brought some sunscreen. This place is made up of 4 little islands. Let's have a look around. Watermelon Island has 2 sparklers. Light them up and see what happens! The top-left island features some present boxes. I wonder what's inside them. Pineapple Island has a shop. You can buy items there! And check out that big cone filled with ice cream! I think it should've melted by now… There are also some pipes you can use to move between islands. Green pipe to green pipe and so on. There's also that bridge between the islands. Seems sketchy…but that's fine. That's about it. Hopping around these little islands sure sounds like paradise, huh?

Kinopio-kun: Make sure you collect some coins before you find me. I might be on one of the islands, so be sure to use a pipe to get close to me.

Velo Mask: Make sure you use those pipes wisely. You don't want to trap yourself on one of the islands for too long.

Toadette: Uh…those pipes look very confusing. How can we use them effectively?

Toadia: I think we should decide when we need to use those pipes. If the star is really close to us, we might not need them.

Toadiko: That sand bridge connecting Pineapple Island with the bottom right island doesn't look very stable. It could break apart after a few turns.

Cream: If that happens, the only way we can get to those islands is via warp pipe. So, let's not try using that bridge often.

Vanilla: That wooden bridge connecting the top-right island and Watermelon Island looks dangerous. That Mega Blooper could break it.

Tails: If we anger it by landing on event spaces, we'll end up back at the start. We have to make sure we either bypass any spaces on the bridge or land on the blue spaces that are on it.

Peach: Hmm…what island we'll get to depends on the pipe we're using. The green pipes connect the top-left and bottom-right island together.

Twink: And the red pipes connect Pineapple and Watermelon Island. We have to strategize when to use the pipes, so that we turn the tide.

Lyn: I think the other team might get lost. They might spend too much time on one of the islands.

Zach: Yeah. I don't think they'll do very well here.

Oxide: Ok, team. How are we going to play this time?

Zem: Those pipes could lead us in the wrong direction. We should avoid them.

N. Trance: We could earn ourselves an extra star by lighting up those sparklers on Watermelon Island. But, we must light both of them up to get it.

Jason: Mmm…that ice cream looks tasty. It'll melt sooner or later in this heat, so why on earth is it near the shop?

Velo: Every time we buy items from that shop, the temperature rises. After the ice cream melts completely, we won't be able to get items unless we land on item spaces or pass by the other shop on the bottom-right island.

Vivica: I think we'll get lost if we avoid the pipes, Zem. We might need them if we can't get to the star.

Velo Advisor: Yeah. If we don't use them wisely, the other team could win.

Wario: If we open those presents, we could steal some coins or stars from the other team. We could also be moved towards them if they're near a star.

Waluigi: What we'll get from those presents is completely random, Wario. We don't want a Piranha Plant to appear from them and take away our coins.

*Both teams explore the islands, collecting coins, finding stars, obtaining items, and playing minigames along the way*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*At Mega-Fruit Paradise, the homestretch has started. Toadette's team is in first place, with 3 stars. Oxide's team still hasn't obtained any stars. Mega Blooper predicts that Oxide's team will turn things around, giving them a Golden Dash Mushroom. Both teams than resume their actions from the previous post*

Wakko Warner

Double bacon genius burger and just a little drunk
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Suddenly, what appears to be Mario BLJs in such a way that it crashes right into Toadette.*
BLJ Mario: YAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
*BLJ Mario BLJs around the islands, causing mischief around the team members.*
View attachment 20937Bubby: Host Toad, could you look into that?
Reversed. Please do not do this again.

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*The homestretch has concluded*

Host Toad: The sun has set on your adventure in paradise.

Kinopio-kun: Which means quitting time for me! Time to go swimming. I'll kick things off by announcing this game's bonus stars.

Host Toad: The first bonus star is…the Sightseer Star!

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who travelled the most spaces. This bonus star goes to…Toadette's team!

Host Toad: The second, and last bonus is…the Slowpoke Star!

Kinopio-kun: This is awarded to the team who travelled the least spaces. This bonus goes to…Oxide's team!

Host Toad: Ok…it's time to reveal this game's winner.

Velo Mask: Who will it be this time?

Kinopio-kun: Go on, announce it!

All 3 hosts: This game's winner is…Toadette's team, with 4 stars!

Toadette: Way to go, everyone. Those pipes really helped us out.

Oxide: Maybe if we did use those pipes wisely we would've gotten more stars. But no worries.

Host Toad: We're headed to our last board, Tantalizing Tower. Let's get going!

*Both teams, Host Toad, Kinopio-kun, and Velo Mask head to Tantalizing Tower*

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Everyone arrives at Tantalizing Tower*

Host Toad: There you are, adventurers. This is it, the last board. The mask came up with this one! It's a pretty swanky place, don't you think? Over there, right around the Chain Chomp's watchful eyes…is a golden statue of him looking down on the town.

Velo Mask: This statue will tell you how much the next star will cost. The highest it can cost is 15 coins for one of them, so try to keep your coin count high!

Host Toad: There's also a Thwomp hanging around that's blocking your path…unless you're willing to give it some of your coins. Do try to not give too much, as he'll raise the price every time someone passes him. That's a lot to take in, so keep an eye out for obstacles as you explore.

Kinopio-kun: If you collect enough coins before you get to me, I can give you 2 stars instead of just one. You'll also see that blue and red spaces hand out 6 coins instead of 3, so get as much as you can.

Toadette: It's the final board, guys. How should we prove ourselves?

Toadia: We should try stealing lots of coins from the other team. There's a shop that sells Coinados on this board, so we should buy some.

Toadiko: We can also have Lakitu steal coins if we reach him. But he isn't on the normal route.

Cream: We can only reach him if a Toady carries us towards a red pipe. Unlike the other red pipes though…reaching it won't be helpful all the time.

Vanilla: Knowing they have Wario on their side…they're probably going to have a stockpile of coins! Stealing them might not be good when they'll still have lots of coins afterwards.

Tails: Yeah. They might have so many coins, that stealing them won't be good enough.

Peach: Even if we do get some coins, we still might not have enough for the star. The price changes every time we pass it…even if we don't have enough coins for it.

Twink: They're probably going to try and steal our coins too! So we have to be very careful.

Lyn: I don't think we should take the shortcut. The other team might give the Thwomp lots of coins, so that he'll ask us to pay a very high price to pass.

Zach: But the other path is also dangerous. But we can't have lots of coins and no stars! That gives the other team an easy win. We don't want that.

Oxide: Hmm…should we be careful with our coins and try to collect lots of them, or should we put the money where our mouths are?

Wario: We should collect lots of coins, but we should try to spend wisely. I heard the other team talking about purchasing lots of Coinados.

Waluigi: Yeah, let's try to land on blue and lucky spaces. That way, we can get lots of coins.

N. Trance: We should also win lots of minigames, since they also give us coins. There's certain ones that we can earn bonus coins from as well.

Jason: The other team is going to steal lots of coins. I think we should try and steal some too, but we shouldn't do it all the time.

Zem: Stealing coins isn't the most effective way to get them. We should obtain our own coins as well.

Velo: We should stay away from that Chain Chomp. If he bites us, we'll lose some coins.

Vivica: There's also a shop run by a Toady that'll force us to spend coins on items. The shortcut will let us bypass that shop completely.

Velo Advisor: Sire, we should try to give that Thwomp as little coins as possible. That way, we'll still have enough for a star.

*Both teams explore the tower, collecting coins, finding stars, obtaining items, and playing minigames along the way*

Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the Protector Base, the shuttlecraft had grown back to its normal size."
View attachment 20812 Mr. Y: "And we're back to normal. Well, if you need any help, the Great Helper is there for you."
View attachment 20813 Gamma Yoshi: "Hurray! I glad we got this mission accomplished!"

Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile on Kowser's ship."

Kowser: "Ugh. You guys are very persistent. Well then. Time to use the Season Changer on myself then. (And he does so and the fight continues)."
*The party of members walked into Redshift's room, with Kontrast and Aqua Marine standing by Redshift. Dark Light was the first one to get in the room.*

Dark Light: Well. We're back. The monster has been slain, lieutenant.

Bluminescence: Yeah! I knew you'd be fine! And I knew we'd do it!

Redshift: Ahhh...thank you so much...I feel so tired now...

Dark Light: Anyway, rest up now. You should start feeling better soon. As for Chroma Key....

Velo

Galactic Ruler
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at Tantalizing Tower. The homestretch has started. Oxide's team is in 1st, with 6 stars. Toadette's team is in 2nd, with 4 stars. Chain Chomp predicts that the former team's success will continue, giving them a Hidden Block Card. Kinopio-kun now gives 3 stars, and blue and red spaces now give/take away 10 coins. Both teams than resume their actions from the previous post*