Mushroom City Car Wash

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: I wonder why he’s so delusional in the first place,,?
Dark Light: We'll find out...

*Ray Trace, inside the ship, noticed the corpse of the tapeworm. He collapsed, holding his head.*

Ray Trace: Eerrrrggghhhhhh!!! What's...what's happening...is......

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Wile E. and Pleima slink away from the robots and hide somewhere not far from them*

Clank
Well, sorry to bother you. Come on, guys. They’re probably in the next town over.

*Heavy walks up to Clank*

Heavy
You BOLTBRAIN! It is clear that the CANINE and the STAR ALIEN are HERE.

*Cayde notices that Wile E. has hidden somewhere else and decides to distract the robots. She throws her cotton candy behind her and points to where it landed.*

Cayde
Hey, I think I just saw them go that way.

*Cayde hopes the distraction works*

General Neptune

Lafayette Quenchingly-McQuaffin
Pronouns
Use name
*A voice is heard from the darkness*

???: Hello.

???: Sorry, forgive me for this. It seems as if the electricians haven't yet turned the power on yet.

???: However, being an omnipotent being, I can just do this.

*The voice snaps its fingers and the lights immediately turn on. The voice is revealed - it is the Narrator*

: There. That's better. Now we can see each other!

: ...You're actually probably wondering why we have electricians if I'm an omnipotent being. The reason: I'm the Narrator. Deal with it.

*The Narrator wills a chair into existence, and then sits down. He is suddenly wearing a dressing gown, and smoking a pipe*

: If you're wondering where I've been for the past half a year or so, well, it's been a little bit difficult for me to get to you all. I'm not sure how you all feel about me right now, but I got the general feeling that I was unwanted, and thus, I decided to leave for a while.

: However, through a completely random series of events involving a duck, a jet plane, four cats, two trombones, a Michael Bublé CD, Kevin Costner and a vintage veneer desk, I managed to find my way back to this community.

: ...Please don't ask what happened in the situation. I Just got done mopping the blood out of the trombones.

*The Narrator stands up again, and begins to walk over to the book shelf*

: And before you ask why I had to clean out the trombones if I'm an omnipotent being, again: I'm the Narrator. Deal with it.

*The Narrator finds himself next to the book shelf. He pulls off a book from the shelf and opens it to a place somewhere near the beginning.*

: Right, where were we? Ah, yes.

*The Narrator glances up at the viewer before looking down again, then looks back up*

: Oh, were you surprised that we're so close to the beginning of the story of the Car Wash? Heh! You have no idea what else is to come.

*The Narrator walks back and sits down in the chair. He begins to read from the book*

: Now, the last time we were here, the gang had just rescued Neptune from the claws of Overlord Gulbak. However, before we begin, I'm going to take you back just a little. Or, should I say...forward?

*The Narrator snaps his fingers once more, and white smoke fills the room. The smoke begins to swirl around, before sifting away, into white clouds. The scenery changes - a colossal snow-powdered mountain range*

*Through the clouds and the blizzarding snow, on the side of the mountain face, a figure can be seen crawling. The storm billowing around, and the clouds veiling the mountain cover the view, but through the clearing, one can begin to see clearly*

*The figure is Neptune, crawling through the snow. While initially seeming fine, Neptune is in fact bloodied and bruised, while he drags a large sack behind him. He looks up above the snow-topped mountains, before collapsing in the snow. He rolls onto his back, attempting to catch his breath in the high altitudes. With whatever breath he can muster, he manages to utter one word*

: ...R...Red…

*Neptune collapses once again into the snow, lifeless before the storm. The clouds and the storm once again billow over, as the scenery begins to change again, to a blue sky with a set of puffy clouds. Between them, the colossal Mariowiki Tower stands tall above a temporally suspended island in the sky.*

Two Years Ago...

*In the middle of Wario Bros.’ Lab at the Mariowiki Tower, Coincollector, Wheatley, Wario Bros., Stuffwell, Scarecrow, The Engineer, Mad-Eye and Blue Koop are all watching as the Universal Migrator convulses and beams light across the room. Its sound is deafening to hear in the room, and the looks of concern across the faces of everyone in the room says it all - nobody has a clue what is going to come out of the machine.*

*However, in a quick second, the machine begins to power down, before stopping almost immediately. White smoke begins to billow out of the machine, as the door swings wide open. Captain Jack Harkness steps out of the machine...with Neptune draped over his shoulder, injured but concious.*

: Neptune!!

*Scarecrow immediately runs over to his friend, taking the weight off Jack’s shoulder, as everyone cheers for Jack and Neptune’s safe return - a successful mission at last. Neptune gives his friend a look over from the side*

: You’ve...you’ve grown a beard…

: ...Yeah bud. I’ve grown a beard.

*Scarecrow chuckles as he says this*

: ...I...don’t like it…

*Neptune gives a wry smile to Scarecrow, who gives him a small chuckle in return. Coincollector approaches Jack, and puts his hands on his shoulders*

: Are you alright, brother?

: Yeah, I’m good. Just need to walk it off!

*Coincollector gives Jack a side smile, as Jack chuckles himself*

: ...We did it, boss.

: Yes. Yes we did.

*Coincollector turns his attention to Neptune, who is heavily singed. He lets Jack go, and walks over to Neptune*

: Welcome to the universe, Neptune.

: ...Good to be here. Good to see you all too, even if you’re...not actually mine.

: You’ll find that not much has changed from your universe before Gulbak’s attack. However, people have come to know a world in which Neptune has passed away. I think it would be wise for the time being if we kept your being here a secret.

: Uh, sure. I have a few things I want to attend to first myself before anything permanent gets underway.

: Of course. Take some time off, revitalise yourself. When you are ready, I will discuss the terms of precisely why you are here.

: ...Why I’m here?

: Of course. As much as you were dearly missed by your allies, I’m afraid that my motives were not so humble. I wouldn’t have condoned this mission if I hadn’t had a reason for doing so.

: Well. Gee. Thanks.

: It’s harsh to hear, I understand that. But you’re back now, and when we are finished here, you will have free reign of your own accord.

: Fine, we’ll talk details later. Then I’ll decide if your reasoning is enough.

: Trust me. It’s enough.

*Neptune stares down Coincollector, with a sense of aversion awash his face. Coincollector stares back, expressionless, as Scarecrow begins to walk Neptune out of the room. Coincollector watches as Neptune leaves, before turning back towards the Migrator, as the Engineer, Wario Bros., and Wheatley begin repairs on the machine. Coincollector stares at the machine with the same blank expression, before his right eye twitches*

(Neptune Posioden, Trillionaire businessman, CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries, Suspected Crime lord of the Underworld)

(Edward 'Scarecrow' Von Steuben, New CEO of Bowserpedia Worldwide Industries)

(Coincollector, Bureaucrat, Secretary of the Treasury, Wiki Hero)

(Captain Jack Harkness, Director of Torchwood, Time Agent, flirts with everyone)

(The Narrator, Overseer of all, casual deity, reverser of time, Ping-Pong champion)

Welcome to my project I've been working on - The Universal Conquest, a ten chapter storyline that takes place within the Car Wash Universe. While it's primarily based around the characters I've introduced into the roleplay, I've been interested in doing something big that people can drop in and join when they want to, something that will allow people to interact with me, as my plotlines have often been rather closed off from other players.

So this is my attempt to not only get back into roleplaying, but to allow my roleplaying style to be more inclusive to everyone else. Feel free to interact with my characters, and I'll do my best to modify the story around whatever anyone else brings into the fold. I've noticed that part of the reason why I've been a bit laggy in playing this game is due to my characters all having individual portraits and stuff that I have to constantly drop in and what have you. So I think I'll leave the portraits for the larger posts I do that progress the plotline.

But yeah, if you feel like interacting with any of my characters, please feel free to do so. Just make sure they're within the bounds of what is accepted in general roleplay rules, i.e. only interact with them if your character is in the general vicinity, etc.

If you don't feel like interacting, or you're wondering "Neptune, wtf are you doing, this seems like a dodgy thing, pls stahp", you don't have to play with me if you don't want to. I'll occasionally check in, keep up to date with this thread, and I'll talk with other characters if I feel they should talk, or if somebody talks to me instead. Definitely no pressure to participate, but I'm hoping this will be fun to play, and I hope you'll be interested in joining me in this new adventure.

P.S.: Sorry I haven't been around much, I've sort of been busy trying to find a job/generally being depressed. I'm feeling like I'm getting better though, so I'll hopefully be around a lot more often. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update this, but I'll do my best to keep it regularly updated.

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Dark Light: We'll find out...

*Ray Trace, inside the ship, noticed the corpse of the tapeworm. He collapsed, holding his head.*

Ray Trace: Eerrrrggghhhhhh!!! What's...what's happening...is......
Dr. EMH after coming back: "Ok. Redshift should be healing now. No. I didn't do the eggs. It seems Gamma Yoshi is doing that. Wait. Is that yellow blood on Dark Light?"

Molly Hale

Princess of the Crystal Tower
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, outside the Car Wash*

Blue Toad: Hello? is anyone there?

*Toadette opens the door*

Toadette: Hi, Blue Toad. We just got finished setting up our Halloween decorations. What's the problem?

Blue Toad: The Fall Fair is in big trouble! Velo is ruining everything, and we need you to save it before it's too late!

Toadette: Well, I can't come. Me, Kinopio-kun, and the Popping Party members have to plan for someone's birthday party. But my mother, sister, and all of my friends should be able to help you out.

Blue Toad: Ok. Come on, everyone. Let's go!

*Toadia, Toadiko, Cream, Vanilla, Tails, Zem, Zam, N. Trance, Jason, Oxide, and Blue Toad leave the Car Wash and head for the Fall Fair, where they will travel to Mushroom Park after arriving*

Kinopio-kun: Are you staying here because of those robots your ex made again?

Toadette: I actually managed to fix the flaw they had while he was gone on the last party with the rest of the group. I just don't want them to replace us because they can't help workers that are still in training and they don't have a friendly demeanor.

Kinopio-kun: Yeah...I wouldn't want artificial intelligence to replace the kind people here. No wages, replacing capable people, all that stuff.

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Toadette: Well, I can't come. Me, Kinopio-kun, and the Popping Party members have to plan for someone's birthday party. But my mother, sister, and all of my friends should be able to help you out.
Kasumi: Hey Toadette, could you come with me for a second? I have to tell you a few things about what we have in mind for the party.

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*The droids turn around as Cayde sweats bullets*

Heavy
They went over there! Follow them!

*The group of droids run after the cotton candy and try to find Wile E. and Pleima... who are hiding behind a trash can near Mario & Krissi*

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
Kasumi: Hey Toadette, could you come with me for a second? I have to tell you a few things about what we have in mind for the party.
Toadette: Sure. That'll help with planning a lot.

*Meanwhile, at Mushroom Park*

Blue Toad: Welcome to Mushroom Park, where excitement and fun is around every corner.

*A few seconds later*

Blue Toad: Oh no! Look who's behind us!

*Toadia and co. turn around and see Fake Velo, who is only a few inches away from them*

Toadia: What's he doing here?! I thought we wouldn't see Velo until the final board.

Toadiko: I hope he doesn't destroy the rides. I was looking forward to going on them.

Cream: Looks like we'll have to move very quickly if we want to stay ahead of him. But what will happen if we can't escape him?

Vanilla: There's no time for fun and games. We have to get moving!

Tails: If we don't escape, we'll be forced to play a minigame with him. If one of us loses all of his or her hearts, they're out of the game until the board is over.

Zem: I hope we don't play the bingo, roulette, or slot ones. If we happen to be in the wrong spot, have the enemy on our card that he rolled, or hates us so much that he'll get our picture on all 3 columns, it's game over.

Zam: Ruff, ruff! (Stay away!)

Jason: Will the bosses be skipped if Velo is chasing us? We don't want to lose a chance at getting more skill points.

N. Trance: Thanks to creative liberties, our user has decided to add the bosses in. If we manage to defeat them, we'll get all eliminated teammates back.

Oxide: What're you doing here, Velo?! I thought you were planning your scheme, not enforcing it from the get-go!! How come you're big again?! I see your advisors, but I don't see a potion lying around. Was it a spell that mask taught you? And lastly, why are you chasing us around?!

Fake Velo: I was planning this scheme as soon as the last party ended, Toadia and friends! I discovered a spell that makes me tall permanently!! My mask told me all about it. The best thing is that taking away my magic will do nothing about it! I can switch between my real self and my tallness whenever I wish! I'm chasing you around so I can kill you early, before we get to the final board. Get ready to lose, worthless beings!! *Laughs Maniacally*

Velo Mask: If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be this tall 24/7. That spell has been passed down by every member of our clan. Don't waste this opportunity!

Velo Advisor: Sire, kill those fiends!! If they manage to survive, we'll be doomed!

Vivica: I'm helping you! Whenever you need my help, I'll give you an extra dice! But be careful, sweetie. Nabbit can steal your dice if you happen to encounter him.

Blue Toad: Hurry, everyone! Let's jump into our vehicle. It'll be faster if we do it that way!

*Toadia and co. jump into the Traditional Train and start driving away from Fake Velo, earning extra hearts along the way as they make it towards Mega Goomba's fort. When Toadia and co. finish rolling, Fake Velo rolls 4 dice to try and catch up with the group. If he succeeds, a minigame will be played, where he can eliminate one or more of the group's members*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Toadette: Sure. That'll help with planning a lot.
(Kasumi takes Toadette into the bathroom, making sure nobody is spying on them or wiretapping their conversation.)

Kasumi: OK, just so you know, Arisa's birthday is coming up on the 27th of this month, and since we're some of her closest friends, the four of us thought we could plan her party. O-Tae already has a venue in mind, which is over at the empty building in the park. She's going to decorate it, while Saaya is going to be in charge of refreshments. Rimi-rin is going to wrap our presents since it's the simplest thing on the list, and I'm in charge of passing a card around so the others can sign it with their birthday wishes. I was even the first one to sign it!

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
(Kasumi takes Toadette into the bathroom, making sure nobody is spying on them or wiretapping their conversation.)

Kasumi: OK, just so you know, Arisa's birthday is coming up on the 27th of this month, and since we're some of her closest friends, the four of us thought we could plan her party. O-Tae already has a venue in mind, which is over at the empty building in the park. She's going to decorate it, while Saaya is going to be in charge of refreshments. Rimi-rin is going to wrap our presents since it's the simplest thing on the list, and I'm in charge of passing a card around so the others can sign it with their birthday wishes. I was even the first one to sign it!
Toadette: Sounds great! Is there any way me and Kinopio-kun can contribute?

Kinopio-kun: Yeah, I really want to contribute to this! How can we help?

*Meanwhile, in Mushroom Park, Toadia and co. arrive at Mega Goomba's fort*

Blue Toad: Boss Battles function differently when Velo is chasing us. If any of you manage to roll a 6, you'll defeat the enemy. But if your roll is lower than 6, you'll be sent back a few spaces, which could trigger another minigame if Velo is nearby. Try your best!

*Everyone rolls their dice blocks*

Blue Toad: Hmm…it looks like you managed to get a six, Toadiko. There should be a ladder close to Mega Goomba. Try making a big jump once you get to the top!

Toadiko: Okay, Blue Toad. Here I go!

*Toadiko climbs up the ladder and makes a big jump once she reaches the top*

Mega Goomba: Ow! I'm squished! This isn't good.

*Mega Goomba is defeated. Toadiko re-enters the vehicle*

Blue Toad: Petey Piranha is guarding the Star at the end of the board. We have to hurry!

*Toadia and co. continue fleeing from Velo as they make it towards Petey Piranha's castle*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Toadette: Sounds great! Is there any way me and Kinopio-kun can contribute?

Kinopio-kun: Yeah, I really want to contribute to this! How can we help?
(Kasumi thinks for a second about what these two can do to help out.)

Kasumi: Well, for starters, O-Tae might need some help with decorating, since she has to hang banners and stuff and somebody needs to hold the ladder steady. In fact, I'll take the two of you over to the park right now so you can help her!

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
(Kasumi thinks for a second about what these two can do to help out.)

Kasumi: Well, for starters, O-Tae might need some help with decorating, since she has to hang banners and stuff and somebody needs to hold the ladder steady. In fact, I'll take the two of you over to the park right now so you can help her!
Toadette: Ok. Let's get started!

Kinopio-kun: Yay! Finally, a break from washing cars. I hope she likes our help.

*Toadette and Kinopio-kun follow Kasumi to the park, where O-Tae is decorating*

*Meanwhile, in Mushroom Park, Toadia and co. have arrived at Petey Piranha's castle*

Blue Toad: Velo has hidden a Star inside one of these enemies. If we guess correctly, we win! But if we guess incorrectly, we'll be sent back a few spaces. Who has the Star? Koopa? Vivica? Or Petey?

*Toadia exits the vehicle and fires some bombs at Petey. A few seconds later, he is defeated and a Star appears where he was standing*

Blue Toad: Great job, everyone! We managed to escape Velo's clutches!

Toadia: Where are we headed next, Blue Toad?

Blue Toad: Haunted Trail. Velo can't chase us there. Let's get moving!

*Toadia and co. exit the vehicle and head for Haunted Trail, leaving Mushroom Park*

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Wile E. and Pleima come out of hiding*

Wile E. Coyote
Phew! That was a close one! Thanks, Cayde!

Cayde
No problem, Mr. Coyote. I mean, Wile E.

Last edited:

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Toadette: Ok. Let's get started!

Kinopio-kun: Yay! Finally, a break from washing cars. I hope she likes our help.

*Toadette and Kinopio-kun follow Kasumi to the park, where O-Tae is decorating*
Kasumi: O-Tae! I brought my friends over here to help you out!

(Tae is so startled by Kasumi's sudden appearance that she bumps her head against the ceiling.)

Tae: Ow! What are they going to do?

Kasumi: They're going to decorate the place for Arisa's party! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to step out for a moment to, uh... do some stuff.

(Kasumi quickly exits the building, leaving Tae, Toadette, and Kinopio-kun behind to visit the nearby pond.)

Kasumi: Oh, wow! A lotus flower! And it just bloomed!

Arisa: Kasumi.

(Kasumi slowly turns her head around to find Arisa standing behind her.)

Kasumi: Eep! Arisa!

Arisa: Why do you have a streamer wrapped around your ankle?

Kasumi: A streamer?! No reason.

Arisa: You're obviously preparing for someone's party.

Kasumi: Yes, but it's not yours. It's for, uh... Rinko-senpai.

Arisa: I see. Well, I'll be sure to wish her a happy birthday when the big day comes around tomorrow.

(Arisa departs as Kasumi breathes a sigh of relief.)

Kasumi: Phew! That was a close one.

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at Haunted Trail*

Blue Toad: Welcome to Haunted Trail. I'm starting to get chills from all the scares here…

Toadia: Velo seems to have wandered into a cage. We have to make sure he isn't released.

Vanilla: Every time we roll a different number, its corresponding bar is released. We have to be careful not to roll all six numbers on our dice, or something bad will happen.

Toadiko: If we make it towards the homestretch without releasing him, he'll be trapped in there forever! Let's hope that happens.

Cream: That's not the only thing we have to worry about. The Boos are after the Mini Stars! Every few turns, he'll take some of them away.

Tails: If we land on a Boo space, we can pass him onto someone else. None of us would want to be on the receiving end of it, though.

Zem: This place gives me the creeps. I hope we're out of here soon.

Zam: Ruff, ruff… (I'm scared too…)

Jason: We'll be safe from those Boos if we go near a streetlight. The Boos don't like light, so they die instantly upon entering any area with it.

N. Trance: Oxide, are you okay? You seem to be acting very hyper today.

Oxide: I really like this Speed Candy, N. Trance. A Blocky Boo named Perch was handing it out on our way here, and I couldn't resist trying it!! So I took his entire stock from him! It makes me go very fast, so I'm eating as much of it as I possibly can!

N. Trance: You're going to enter a Sugar Crash sooner or later, Oxide. I know you like candy, and that you try to limit your sugar intake so you stay thin, but why are you abandoning that right now? I thought Zem was the Sugar Fiend, not you.

Oxide: Who cares, N. Trance?! It has Speed in the name, and that means I've just got to have it!! Just look at how FAST I'm going!! I don't even need a vehicle to prove it to ya!

*Oxide moves at incredibly fast speeds, but becomes increasingly unaware of his surroundings, causing him to trip, fall, and bang his head a lot*

N. Trance: Oxide, you can't be doing this to yourself. The group is getting worried, and Jason thinks you might break another bone! Stop eating that stuff! It's clearly a trap!!

Oxide: Never!! I'll keep eating this until I die. It's that good. No one can stop me from consuming it. Not even if you show me another treat I like.

*Oxide's brain fizzles out from the sugar after he says this, causing him to do even more weird things*

Toadia: And I thought only getting him drunk caused him to act like this. I'll take away his treats, so he can stop acting like this.

*Toadia opens a large bag and starts scooping the stash of Speed Candy into it*

Oxide: Hey, those are my treats! Why are you taking them away from me?!

Toadia: So that this Sugar High is over, Oxide. I know you like this candy a lot, but you shouldn't be eating it all the time, especially since you want to stay thin and skinny. Besides, you do want to save some for Halloween, don't you?

*After this is said, Oxide comes back to his senses*

Oxide: Yes, Toadia. I don't want my stash to be eaten in just one day, and I'll still limit the amount of sugar I eat. I wasn't born with this body, you know. I worked very hard to get this sexy looking. It required lots of exercise, and a diet consisting of many different vitamins and minerals not found in my planet's diet. But I just couldn't resist the sweets today. So that's why I've been acting so hyper lately.

*Oxide looks around and notices the various injuries he made to his body during his Sugar Rush*

Oxide: Can someone help me here? I just noticed all the bruises my Sugar Rush caused. Maybe I shouldn't be eating this Speed candy every day…

Jason: I'll heal you, Dad. But the bruises will take a while to disappear. You have to be more careful next time. You could've broken another one of your bones!

*Jason heals Oxide*

Blue Toad: Let's enter this Lovely Sleigh and start our adventure!

*Toadia and co. enter the Lovely Sleigh and start heading towards Sledge Bro's fort, hindered by Boos along the way*

*Meanwhile, at the park*

Toadette: Hello, O-Tae. Me and Kinopio-kun are here to help you put up these decorations.

Kinopio-kun: Do you want us to hold the ladder for you? Don't be scared of us, we're your friends. We're only trying to help you.

Last edited:

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her

Sledge Bro: Stop right there, Toadia and friends! You shall not go any further until yo defeat me.

Blue Toad: Sledge Bro seems to be blocking our path. Let's see who can defeat him.

*Toadia and co. roll their dice blocks*

Blue Toad: Vanilla, it seems you got the six this time. There should be some cards in front of you. Summon some Bullet Bills from them, and you're good to go!

Vanilla: I hope this works. Let's go.

*Vanilla picks a card. Three Bullet Bills than head toward Sledge Bro and explode upon touching him*

Sledge Bro: Woah! I'm falling.

*Sledge Bro collapses to the ground and is defeated*

Blue Toad: King Boo is up next. Let's keep going.

*Toadia and co. head towards King Boo's castle*

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dr. EMH after coming back: "Ok. Redshift should be healing now. No. I didn't do the eggs. It seems Gamma Yoshi is doing that. Wait. Is that yellow blood on Dark Light?"
Dark Light: Ray Trace has helpfully brought back a creature to kill. I think that was the last of them.

*Ray Trace was still lying on the floor.*

Ray Trace: Uh....what....what just happened? I feel very weird.

Dark Light: Something out of your control is occurring to you that is causing you to act out. Remember the whole Scan Line thing?

Ray Trace: Oh..uh......have I been talking about that person again?

Ultra Violet: You have.

Bluminescence: Yeah! There's something not quite right with you, Ray Trace. First, we need to get out of here. We still have plenty of time left before we grow bigger, right?

Dark Light: We do. It's about time we left Redshift, I think he'd be happy to get us out of here.

*Dark Light waved her hand, pointing at the door.*

Bluminescence: Hey Redshift! Are you feeling better now?

Redshift: I do not feel well, but that's because I have been injured by this parasite. Give me some time to recover from this. But I am relieved that this situation got solved, it could have been worse...

*Aqua Marine hugged Redshift.*

Aqua Marine: You'll be fine. I know it. You're a tough one.

*Redshift shyly smiled back.*

Kontrast: After this, Grayscale's got some 'splainin' to do! I can't wait to give her a punch to the face!

Wile E. Coyote
What should we do now?

@Timmy Turner
Pleima
Um, don't get distracted by candy, which can be traps?

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Pleima
Um, don't get distracted by candy, which can be traps?
Wile E. Coyote
Yeah, that too. Uh...
Mario, wanna join our team?

*Cayde walked over a little disappointed and upset that she had thrown her cotton candy as a distraction*

Cayde
Dang it.

Wile E. Coyote
Aw, cheer up. We’re getting closer to finding Blueshift, so that’s good!

Cayde
Okay! Can I get some more cotton candy?

Wile E. Coyote
Uh... maybe. We’ll see.

*Cayde began hopping up and down in happiness*

Cayde
Yay! 😁

Sora64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Meanwhile in prison, Louie was put into his cell to stay there for life

Louie : Unfair! Completely absolutely unfair!

Sitting in the corner of cell was Pirate Goom
1634510893483.png

Pirate Goom : Ya think you have it tough mate?

Louie : Yes, you no good soulless criminal!

Pirate Goom : That's rich, coming from another priso-

Louie picked up the Goom and chucked him right through the bars

A key fell out of the Goom's shoe

Pirate Goom : YOUCH!!! What the he- oh damn it I brought the Sweet Stuff's bathroom key with me... great.

Louie held onto the bars

Louie : CRIMINAL!!!! HE'S ESCAPING!!!

Pirate Goom : You are a complete arse, you know that? You pretty much just murdered me.

Meanwhile on the Sweet Stuff

1634511576199.png

Captain Syrup : (Holy shit I got to go ) Hey you, steer for a bit.

Captain Syrup shoved a Pirate Goom up to the wheel

Pirate Goom : I have no arms.

Captain Syrup : Good, less to distract you, just focus.

The Pirate Goom stares at the wheel blankly

Captain Syrup : Alright, that's perfect, bye.

As Captain Syrup runs away the Pirate Goom ascends into a peaceful states and dissipates

Meanwhile Captain Syrup arrived at the bathroom

Captain Syrup : Are you done?!

She knocked and tried to pull open the door but it was locked

Captain Syrup : Where's the key?

She checked around but found nothing

Captain Syrup : Oh right, I handed the keys to that cursing goom

She slaps her face

Captain Syrup : ( AND THE SON OF A BITCH IS IN JAIL! ) ATTENTION GANG, WE'RE HEADING TO MUSHROOM CITY!!!

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her

King Boo: Hmm…there seems to be intruders. But I don't see Luigi anywhere. He's the only one I really want gone! Where is that guy?!

Blue Toad: There should be a big flashlight nearby that can defeat King Boo. Cream, would you be willing to use it?

Cream: Sure, Blue Toad. I'm not afraid of that ghost.

*Cream exits the vehicle and jumps onto a nearby platform, causing the flashlight to shine in front of King Boo*

King Boo: I thought ignoring my enemies would save me, but no! Next time, I'll frighten you without any mishaps!!

*King Boo is defeated. Cream re-enters the vehicle*

Toadia: Where to next, Blue Toad?

Blue Toad: Whimsical Waters. I hear Velo escaping from his cage…so he'll be after us again shortly. Let's pick up the pace!

*Toadia and co. exit the vehicle and head for Whimsical Waters, leaving Haunted Trail*

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Arisa is attending her fellow Hanasakigawa student council member Rinko's birthday.)

Ako: Here you go, Rin-rin!

(Ako hands Rinko a present, which Rinko eagerly opens up.)

Rinko: Wow... It's a replica of the staff my character uses in NFO! Thank you, Ako-chan!

Arisa: I know it's not much, but you should probably take this.

(Arisa places a bag full of assorted office supplies in Rinko's hands, ostensibly for her student-council duties.)

Rinko: Thank you, Ichigaya-san.

Arisa: You're welcome, Rinko-senpai. Seeing you so happy makes me wonder how my birthday party is going to go. Just ten more days...

(Back at the park...)

Toadette: Hello, O-Tae. Me and Kinopio-kun are here to help you put up these decorations.

Kinopio-kun: Do you want us to hold the ladder for you? Don't be scared of us, we're your friends. We're only trying to help you.
Tae: Don't worry about it. I'm not scared of you. If I wanted to spook you, I'd tell you the story about the creature from the vegetable soup. But now's not the time to bother you with a story that has nothing to do with this decorating. Hold the ladder steady for me so it doesn't tip over while I finish hanging this banner, please.

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
(Back at the park...)

Tae: Don't worry about it. I'm not scared of you. If I wanted to spook you, I'd tell you the story about the creature from the vegetable soup. But now's not the time to bother you with a story that has nothing to do with this decorating. Hold the ladder steady for me so it doesn't tip over while I finish hanging this banner, please.
Toadette and Kinopio-kun: Ok, O-Tae. We'll hold the ladder for you.

*Toadette and Kinopio-kun get ahold of the ladder and keep it steady*

*Meanwhile, at Whimsical Waters*

Blue Toad: Welcome to Whimsical Waters. There is lots of treasure to be found here.

Toadia: Here we go again. I hope we can stay away from Velo as much as possible.

Vanilla: I've never seen Velo and his allies swim before. I guess the water isn't their specialty.

Toadiko: But they're friends with a shark! How could they not like water?

Cream: Just because they work with Nash doesn't mean they like water. They haven't spoken to him since last year.

Tails: It seems like some of the pathways are blocked off by ink. We won't be able to see the spaces unless we choose one of them.

Zem: But Velo could trick us into taking the bad path. We have to outsmart him.

Zam: Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff? (Since when did he learn to draw?)

N. Trance: Velo can also trick us when we pick treasure chests from a Dragoneel. Only 2 of them contain hearts.

Jason: The one containing Slow Dice isn't bad. But we should stay away from the Fishbones. They'll take away our hearts.

Oxide: I bet he learned to draw from another spell of his. But won't the paint wash away since we're in water?

Fake Velo: No! My paint is magic, so it can't be washed away. Just try and stop me, you'll only fail!!

Velo Mask: Only you can see the contents of the things that are hidden from your enemies. Try to be clever with your traps.

Velo Advisor: Yeah, Sire. Don't draw random pictures. Just some simple arrows will do.

Vivica: I don't like that your color options are limited, sweetie. You can only draw in white! That isn't good.

*Toadia and co. enter the Simple Submarine and start fleeing from Velo as they head toward Cheep Chomp's fort*

Last edited:
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Dark Light: Ray Trace has helpfully brought back a creature to kill. I think that was the last of them.

*Ray Trace was still lying on the floor.*

Ray Trace: Uh....what....what just happened? I feel very weird.

Dark Light: Something out of your control is occurring to you that is causing you to act out. Remember the whole Scan Line thing?

Ray Trace: Oh..uh......have I been talking about that person again?

Ultra Violet: You have.

Bluminescence: Yeah! There's something not quite right with you, Ray Trace. First, we need to get out of here. We still have plenty of time left before we grow bigger, right?

Dark Light: We do. It's about time we left Redshift, I think he'd be happy to get us out of here.

*Dark Light waved her hand, pointing at the door.*

Bluminescence: Hey Redshift! Are you feeling better now?

Redshift: I do not feel well, but that's because I have been injured by this parasite. Give me some time to recover from this. But I am relieved that this situation got solved, it could have been worse...

*Aqua Marine hugged Redshift.*

Aqua Marine: You'll be fine. I know it. You're a tough one.

*Redshift shyly smiled back.*

Kontrast: After this, Grayscale's got some 'splainin' to do! I can't wait to give her a punch to the face!
Mr. Y (red).jpg Mr. Y: "Ok. Time to get out of Redshift. Looks like everyone is here. Ok. Let's go up. It's going to be a little harder than going down, especially the throat. Even if... hey, Redshift. Are you getting hungry?"