Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Ray Trace: She IS.

*He started stroking the little tapeworm again.*
Chroma Key: Blegh.

*He winced at the sight of Ray stroking some disgusting...THING*

Chroma Key: You're really gonna leave me for some tapeworm?

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: Blegh.

*He winced at the sight of Ray stroking some disgusting...THING*

Chroma Key: You're really gonna leave me for some tapeworm?
Ray Trace: Well no. I plan to take her with us to the ship, so we can finally get out of this dump once and for all. I don't understand why we need to take the long way out, when the short way is faster and easier.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Lightbulb!*

Chroma Key: Ray...let's forget this whole thing ever happened, okay? Here's a deal: I'll stop being so mean to Scan Line and I'll let you take her back to the ship if you keep quiet about me bringing my blaster.

*Chroma stuck his hand out*

Chroma Key: Deal?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace grinned.*

Ray Trace: Sure thing then. I'm glad you finally understood! I'll keep my mouth shut about that blaster.

*Ray Trace sheathed his blades, and picked up the tapeworm as if it were a baby, cradling it.*

Ray Trace: We're going to be fine, Scan Line. See, I told you I'd get you out of here! <3

*He shook his hand at Chroma Key.*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace grinned.*

Ray Trace: Sure thing then. I'm glad you finally understood! I'll keep my mouth shut about that blaster.

*Ray Trace sheathed his blades, and picked up the tapeworm as if it were a baby, cradling it.*

Ray Trace: We're going to be fine, Scan Line. See, I told you I'd get you out of here! <3

*He shook his hand at Chroma Key.*
Chroma Key: Scan Line...I'm really sorry.

*Chroma put his blaster away and smirked. Dark Light will know what to do about this, he thought*

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace caught the smirk.*

Ray Trace: Wait. You're not thinking about tricking me, are you?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace smiled.*

Ray Trace: Who's there!?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ray Trace: Nobel who?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace started laughing.*

Ray Trace: Ха-ха-ха-ха-ха-ха!

*He started blubbering in Russian.*

Ray Trace: You heard that Scan Line? That was a funny joke!

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace started laughing.*

Ray Trace: Ха-ха-ха-ха-ха-ха!

*He started blubbering in Russian.*

Ray Trace: You heard that Scan Line? That was a funny joke!
Chroma Key: Hey, Scan Line! You liked that one? I got tons more!

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Several corny jokes later.*

*The two...or three in Ray's perspective...made it back to the ship.*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Several corny jokes later.*

*The two...or three in Ray's perspective...made it back to the ship.*
Chroma Key: Commander Light! Ray found another tapeworm and he's buying into all that "Scan Line" bullcrap again. Like, he thinks the worm is his girlfriend. What should we do?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: Commander Light! Ray found another tapeworm and he's buying into all that "Scan Line" bullcrap again. Like, he thinks the worm is his girlfriend. What should we do?
Dark Light: You found him? What the heck was he doing mucking about without my supervision?

*Ray Trace's face suddenly darkened.*

Ray Trace: Wait, you think I'm delusional again!? Chroma, I thought you knew Scan Line was not a tapeworm!

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: You found him? What the heck was he doing mucking about without my supervision?

*Ray Trace's face suddenly darkened.*

Ray Trace: Wait, you think I'm delusional again!? Chroma, I thought you knew Scan Line was not a tapeworm!
Chroma Key: This is for both for your own good and Lieutenant's safety, Ray!

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: This is for both for your own good and Lieutenant's safety, Ray!
*Dark Light walked up, and inspected the tapeworm Ray Trace brought in.*

Dark Light: What was Scan Line doing down there in the large intestine, Ray Trace? Chroma Key is acting like a dork, don't listen to him. Scan Line's no tapeworm.

Ray Trace: I'll explain when we make our way home, but Chroma wants to outright MURDER her!!! HE brought THAT blaster you know!? HE LIED TO YOU!!!!

Dark Light: Chroma Key. Who do you think you are, lying to your own commander and trying to murder Ray Trace's girlfriend?

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Dark Light walked up, and inspected the tapeworm Ray Trace brought in.*

Dark Light: What was Scan Line doing down there in the large intestine, Ray Trace? Chroma Key is acting like a dork, don't listen to him. Scan Line's no tapeworm.

Ray Trace: I'll explain when we make our way home, but Chroma wants to outright MURDER her!!! HE brought THAT blaster you know!? HE LIED TO YOU!!!!

Dark Light: Chroma Key. Who do you think you are, lying to your own commander and trying to murder Ray Trace's girlfriend?
Chroma Key: ...Scusi?! Commander, please tell me this is some joke. This is a joke, right?! S-Scan Line ain't real! Uh...Vi! Can you back me up here?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: ...Scusi?! Commander, please tell me this is some joke. This is a joke, right?! S-Scan Line ain't real! Uh...Vi! Can you back me up here?
Dark Light: You think I joke, Chroma Key? Ultra Violet and Bluminescence are both out, looking for any further tapeworm eggs. Anyway, Ray Trace, hand over Scan Line to me. I'll make sure she'll partake a safe journey back. Chroma Key is a dangerous, delusional threat, not to be trusted around here, so you keep an eye out on him.

*Ray Trace a bit reluctantly handed Scan Line over to Dark Light, and the commander marched her way back inside the ship.*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: You think I joke, Chroma Key? Ultra Violet and Bluminescence are both out, looking for any further tapeworm eggs. Anyway, Ray Trace, hand over Scan Line to me. I'll make sure she'll partake a safe journey back. Chroma Key is a dangerous, delusional threat, not to be trusted around here, so you keep an eye out on him.

*Ray Trace a bit reluctantly handed Scan Line over to Dark Light, and the commander marched her way back inside the ship.*
Chroma Key: W-what?! You're actually buying into Ray's delusions?! I saw you tackle Ray to the ground the other day because he was blabbering about Scan Line!! L-Luigi, what do you think?!

Luigi: I dunno what you're talking about, she's right there.

Chroma Key: NO SHE'S NOT!! SHE! IS! NOT! REAL!!

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*It wasn't long before the Commander headed back out of the ship, her blades unsheathed and she had a bit of yellowish blood on her.*

Dark Light: Chroma Key, I'm not happy about you lying about hiding your blaster from me, but I took care of that tapeworm Ray Trace helpfully brought in. Good work.

Ray Trace: Thank you so much for taking care of Scan Line, Commander!

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: ...oh. Thank you, Commander. I should've seen that coming, honestly.
Dark Light: We'll have a little bit of a talk about lying about dangerous weapons to your superior, but as of now, something's certainly not right about Ray Trace. He's under a delusional spell again, correct?

Ray Trace: I'm going in the ship right now, Commander. Scan Line has had a rough day, and she needs companionship.

Dark Light: Go ahead. I'll supervise you. But regardless, Chroma Key, he needs his head checked. Immediately. Once we're done, we need to help fix him up.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: We'll have a little bit of a talk about lying about dangerous weapons to your superior, but as of now, something's certainly not right about Ray Trace. He's under a delusional spell again, correct?

Ray Trace: I'm going in the ship right now, Commander. Scan Line has had a rough day, and she needs companionship.

Dark Light: Go ahead. I'll supervise you. But regardless, Chroma Key, he needs his head checked. Immediately. Once we're done, we need to help fix him up.
Chroma Key: I wonder why he’s so delusional in the first place,,?