Mushroom City Car Wash

Van Wile

Let’s party, boys.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Pleima
Well, maybe the cotton candy can help increase stats!
We are in an RPG-like world after all...

*Pleima waved back, happily.*

--

*Blueshift continued running...running...running. She didn't care where she was going, she was going away from these Martians, that's for sure...*
*Cayde kept slowly eating the cotton candy as she got up and walked up to the robots with caution*

Cayde
Hello? I’m friendly...

*Suddenly, the bulky droid shoved the skinny one out of the way to face her*

Heavy
I DON’T CARE if you are friendly, we are SEARCHING for a canine and a star alien!

*Cayde knew exactly who the droid was referring to and begin sweating nervously*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Cayde kept slowly eating the cotton candy as she got up and walked up to the robots with caution*

Cayde
Hello? I’m friendly...

*Suddenly, the bulky droid shoved the skinny one out of the way to face her*

Heavy
I DON’T CARE if you are friendly, we are SEARCHING for a canine and a star alien!

*Cayde knew exactly who the droid was referring to and begin sweating nervously*
>Mario and Krissi immediately positioned themselves as to block Plemia and Wile. E out of the robot's view.

1633450833002.png

MARIO
First I've heard of it.

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(When the interrogation is over, the five PasuPare members are released. On their way out, Aya steps on someone else's foot.)

???: OW! That hurt, you know!

Aya: Sorry. I didn't see where I was going, and I stepped on your foot. ...Wait a second, are you a witch?

Witch: More or less. Since you could have killed me with your clodhoppers, you leave me no choice but to cast a hex on you that will turn you into one of the most repugnant creatures known to walk this mortal coil! Abrakafinkel!

(A blast of magic emerges from the witch’s wand, engulfing Aya in a swirl of blue smoke. Everything goes dark for her.)

---

(When Aya wakes up, she notices something... off. The scenery around her seems much larger.)

AyachanArc1.jpg

Aya: What is this strange place? It feels like I woke up in someone else's bed. And what was that hideous creature the witch mentioned she would turn me into? Oh, look, there's a mirror just over there.

(Aya leaps off the bed to go look in the mirror, and then it hits her how Kafkaesque this entire situation is.)

AyachanArc2.jpg

Aya: EEEEEK! I've been turned into a marketable plushie!

Kinopio Kun: Sure, that would be great. I like everyone around here, minus Toadette's ex. I don't even know why she still talks with him. I really want to date her after a few months of knowing her…so I don't want him to get in the way of things. I know they're just friends now…but I've got a feeling he's going to start dating her mother in a few months. Anyways, what makes you special, Kasumi?
Kasumi: What makes me special, huh? Well... I do have this one guitar that I got from Arisa's pawn shop. When I picked it up for the first time, I think I finally found the heart-pounding Star Beat that I heard when I looked up at the starry night sky. So I guess you could say it's thanks to that guitar that I was able to start PoPiPa and chase my dreams!

Timmy Turner

Uhhhm, inheritance. I inherited the internet!
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace was running by himself, treading along a long, dark tunnel. He wanted to fight the giant tapeworm, but he heard someone calling for help, who needed it much more than the other Protectors did, as far as he was concerned.*

*Not too far into the tunnel was where he found the source of the noise of someone calling out for help.*

Ray Trace: Scan Line! I'm here to help you! I've heard your name calling from a huge distance away. You seem to be trapped.

Scan Line: Hmph! Well, you seem to be ignoring me, like the other Protectors have been. You didn't even realize I boarded with you on that ship, you didn't talk to me when I tried talking to you. It's as if I'm not there! Now that my plan of putting myself in danger has worked...

*Ray Trace frowned.*

Ray Trace: Why would you do such a stupid thing to get my attention? You know there are better ways to do it than endangering yourself. I'm not a difficult man to direct attention towards.

Scan Line: Well, it got your attention now, didn't it? Please, get me out! I want to get out of this dump.

Ray Trace: Okay, okay, I'll get you out. They don't call me the third-in-command of the Protectors for nothing. Promise you won't do such a stupid move again?

Scan Line: Promise.

*And with that, Ray Trace grabbed onto Scan Line's arms and attempted to heave her out of the wall.*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace was running by himself, treading along a long, dark tunnel. He wanted to fight the giant tapeworm, but he heard someone calling for help, who needed it much more than the other Protectors did, as far as he was concerned.*

*Not too far into the tunnel was where he found the source of the noise of someone calling out for help.*

Ray Trace: Scan Line! I'm here to help you! I've heard your name calling from a huge distance away. You seem to be trapped.

Scan Line: Hmph! Well, you seem to be ignoring me, like the other Protectors have been. You didn't even realize I boarded with you on that ship, you didn't talk to me when I tried talking to you. It's as if I'm not there! Now that my plan of putting myself in danger has worked...

*Ray Trace frowned.*

Ray Trace: Why would you do such a stupid thing to get my attention? You know there are better ways to do it than endangering yourself. I'm not a difficult man to direct attention towards.

Scan Line: Well, it got your attention now, didn't it? Please, get me out! I want to get out of this dump.

Ray Trace: Okay, okay, I'll get you out. They don't call me the third-in-command of the Protectors for nothing. Promise you won't do such a stupid move again?

Scan Line: Promise.

*And with that, Ray Trace grabbed onto Scan Line's arms and attempted to heave her out of the wall.*
*Ray Trace could hear frantic footsteps in the distance*

Chroma Key (distant): Ray! Raaaay! Where'd you go, man?!

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace could hear frantic footsteps in the distance*

Chroma Key (distant): Ray! Raaaay! Where'd you go, man?!
*Chroma Key could hear sounds of distant Russian chatting. As far as he know, no life forms in intestines knew how to speak Russian, belonging to only one certain guy he knew....*

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Chroma Key could hear sounds of distant Russian chatting. As far as he know, no life forms in intestines knew how to speak Russian, belonging to only one certain guy he knew....*
Chroma Key: Ray! Thank god, man! You okay?

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*The thing Chroma saw when he arrived was Ray Trace yanking a small tapeworm off the wall.*

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: Nice, dude! You need any help killing that thing?
*Ray Trace looked at him as if Chroma suggested he wedgie Ray Trace on a flagpole as a dare.*

Ray Trace: You serious? No. I was just rescuing Scan Line. She was calling for help, and I needed to rescue her!

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace looked at him as if Chroma suggested he wedgie Ray Trace on a flagpole as a dare.*

Ray Trace: You serious? No. I was just rescuing Scan Line. She was calling for help, and I needed to rescue her!
*Chroma furrowed his brow*

Chroma Key: Uh, dude, that's a tapeworm.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: 'Scan Line' does not exist! That's a godammed tapeworm you're pullin' on, dude!
*Ray Trace became very furious.*

Ray Trace: I am so sick and tired of people saying my new girlfriend doesn't exist! I can see her just fine, I can touch her, I can talk to her, and most importantly, she talks back to me.

*He was stroking the tapeworm.*

Ray Trace: She's pretty mad too. She thinks she's going crazy. I mean, you can't hear her anyway, because all of you are deaf and dumb. And if you want to treat her like a monster, fine.

*He unsheathed his blades.*

Ray Trace: I'll defend her to my last breath.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace became very furious.*

Ray Trace: I am so sick and tired of people saying my new girlfriend doesn't exist! I can see her just fine, I can touch her, I can talk to her, and most importantly, she talks back to me.

*He was stroking the tapeworm.*

Ray Trace: She's pretty mad too. She thinks she's going crazy. I mean, you can't hear her anyway, because all of you are deaf and dumb. And if you want to treat her like a monster, fine.

*He retracted his blades.*

Ray Trace: I'll defend her to my last breath.
Chroma Key: I hate to disobey Commander Light...but...

*Chroma pulled out his blaster, as he was only acting like he didn't have it before*

Chroma Key: Ray, please don't make me do this.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ray Trace stepped in front of the tapeworm, defending it as much as he could. Tensions were high, as he just stared at Chroma Key and his blaster.*

Ray Trace: Commander said not to bring that blaster with you. How dare you lied to her like this? You're in so much trouble now, boy.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*Ray Trace stepped in front of the tapeworm, defending it as much as he could. Tensions were high, as he just stared at Chroma Key and his blaster.*

Ray Trace: Commander said not to bring that blaster with you. How dare you lied to her like this? You're in so much trouble now, boy.
Chroma Key: AT LEAST I'M NOT FUCKIN' DELUSIONAL!! I DON'T THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH SOME TAPEWORM!!!

*Chroma took a deep breath*

Chroma Key: Ray. Move.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ray Trace: Никогда.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ray Trace: You point that blaster at me, you're gonna wish you were never born. Put it down...now. You don't want to mess with me. I AM third-in-command of the Protectors.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
Ray Trace: You point that blaster at me, you're gonna wish you were never born. Put it down...now. You don't want to mess with me. I AM third-in-command of the Protectors.
Chroma Key: R-Ray, listen to me. You're protecting a tapeworm that is infecting Lieutenant Shift. You don't want him to be in pain...right? Let me kill it, Ray. It's not your girlfriend.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Chroma Key: R-Ray, listen to me. You're protecting a tapeworm that is infecting Lieutenant Shift. You don't want him to be in pain...right? Let me kill it, Ray. It's not your girlfriend.
Ray Trace: You can blame her for all of Redshift's problems but the moment you try to hurt her, that's when I will intervene.

Timmy Turner

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ray Trace: She IS.

*He started stroking the little tapeworm again.*