Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Olimar : Yes, me and these little guys and the company Hocotate Freight, are after a glutton named Louie
* The pikmin all make angry noises *
Olimar : A decade ago he was sentenced to death for mutiny, his supposed corpse was shoved into a pod, but it appears he survived and he is now on this planet-
* He got a alert of his KopPad *
Olimar : The blues have him in their sights!? I got to get over there- we need all the help we can get to catch this guy! * He turned his attention back towards the chief * Bring some officers or other authorities! Catching this guy is of high importance *

* Meanwhile *

* Louie ran and ran and ducked and took cover in a dark alleyway, he took off a manhole and went into the depths *
Chief Black Yoshi: On it. Will send my officers after him.

*And thus, Chief Black Yoshi sent a Code 20 to the police officers currently on-duty, out to go after the space-faring glutton.*

Wile E. Coyote: Sure thing, Blueshift. *presses button on cell controls*

*The cell opened, reuniting the two spacefarers. Wile E. made a small smile when the two hugged.*

Wile E. Coyote: Come on, let’s get out of- *turns around and gasps*

*Marvin and a whole gang of Martians were in the hallway, carrying rays and Marvin holding a device similar to the portal gun from Rick and Morty, except with pink and blue liquid instead of green*

Marvin: Well, well, well... an escape? You know, you could’ve stayed in your cells like good little prisoners... but NO! You just had to escape!

*Marvin fires the portal gun near Wile E. and Blueshift’s feet, causing a pink and blue swirl portal to appear under their feet. The two fell in, with Wile E. grabbing Pleima and pulling her down too.*

Wile E. Coyote: AHHHHHH!
*Both Pleima and Blueshift screamed, as they got dragged down to the depths, either due to gravity or because a coyote grabbed a little star child who normally would float.*

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Chief Black Yoshi: On it. Will send my officers after him.

*And thus, Chief Black Yoshi sent a Code 20 to the police officers currently on-duty, out to go after the space-faring glutton.*

*Both Pleima and Blueshift screamed, as they got dragged down to the depths, either due to gravity or because a coyote grabbed a little star child who normally would float.*
Olimar : Good
* He ran to the Blues *
* However when he arrived they were all huddled up looking around the place *
Olimar : Oh no, you lost him?
* One of them nodded *
Olimar : OH COME ON

* Meanwhile in the mushroom city sewers *
Louie : Blech it stinks in here * He eats one of fries he stole from some random guy *
Louie : Where do I go now? I can't stay here forever... maybe there's some sort of secret gang under here or something.
* Louie sniffs the air *
Louie : I smell edible matter!
* He was right under the Preserver's Car Wash, someone had probably ate something *
Louie : I must get my hands on this grub!
* He looks around and finds a pipe leading to the bathroom sink, fortunately/unfortunately *
* A little bit of it was peaking out *
* He shoved his body into the pipe and slowly inched his way through, somehow *
* Finally he made it *
* There he laid, on the bathroom floor *
Louie : FOOD! * He charged out *

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Wile E.’s scream got louder as he floated closer to the screen, then got quieter as he floated away. He started changing appearances as he fell, going from his normal self, to a robot version of himself, to himself as a baby, before finally changing into a 32-bit sprite with a textbox appearing on the bottom of the screen.*

WILE E. COYOTE:
AAAAHHH!

Molly Hale

Princess of the Crystal Tower
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadia and co. arrive at Rocket Road*

Yellow Toad: Welcome to Rocket Road, a space race that you need lots of boosters to win. Rosalina is waiting for you at the end. Good luck!

Toadia: Rosalina?! After how she trashed Oxide's birthday party last year, I wouldn't be too excited seeing her.

Toadiko: But maybe she's not mean anymore. She might like our company.

Cream: I doubt it, Toadiko. She isn't very nice.

Vanilla: It's unlikely she'll ever change. Which isn't for the better.

Tails: She wasn't a jerk before Oxide came around. I wonder why she's so interested in him.

N. Trance: Well, she still thinks she has a commitment to his life, Tails. He disguised himself as a baby during that time he tried turning the Mushroom Kingdom into a parking lot 2 years ago. Rosalina spent a fair amount of time taking care of him, as she thought he was a real baby. That's why she gave him those Ageless Mushrooms for his birthday last year, so she could reunite with him.

Zem: She's probably going to try to kidnap him again this year. Can't she learn that her motherliness led her into this predicament?

Zam: Ruff ruff ruff, ruff. (This sounds very weird).

Jason: I'll do everything in my power to protect you from Rosalina, Dad. She knows better than to do this.

Oxide: Rosalina?! That b**ch is going to pay for giving me those Ageless Mushrooms on my birthday last year!! She's not my mother, and she knows it! Lil' shroom, give me all the boosters you have. This alien's gonna slam Rosy into a black hole!! *Laughs Maniacally*

Yellow Toad: Sorry Oxide. These boosters aren't for free. You have to work for them. Ok?

Oxide: That's fine, Yellow Toad. And I mean it this time.

Yellow Toad: Good. Now let's get this race started!

*Toadia and co. each enter a spaceship and race around the board, collecting boosters on their way to Rosalina*

*At the end of the board*

Rosalina: Ugh…that brat Oxide is here again. This time, I won't be fooled. It was my own personality that led me into this. He's not my child. And I'm not his mom. What was I thinking back than?!

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Zzazz and his group, now including Yoshiko Yohane, continue through the city until they stop at a billboard with some graffiti on the back.)

Zzazz: This handwriting seems hard to read...

Nico: Leave it to me! (Reading) "Zzazz can eat my shorts! For someone who went to the same college as I did, he's a real loser!"

Zzazz: Victor must have visited this place after he stole Monotoli's helicopter! After him!

You: But how can we know for sure where he went?

Zzazz: Oh, right. Good point.

???: Are you looking for someone?

(The group turns their attention to a rather tall girl with blue hair tied back into a ponytail.)

Zzazz: Wait... You're... you're that girl from the photo Dia showed the worker robot!

???: You were looking for me all this time, Dia?

Dia: As a matter of fact, I was. I'm glad to see that you're safe, Kanan.

Kanan: I'm beginning to enjoy this place. It reminds me of where I live.

Zzazz: And where is it?

Kanan: The nine of us live in a coastal town that overlooks Suruga Bay. It's a friendly and beautiful place where you can get a good view of Mt. Fuji. It might not be as large or bustling as Tokyo, but it still has a simple charm and atmosphere exclusive to towns like it. I didn't think we would get much recognition in a place like that, but now it's gotten to the point where people stop me in the street and say, "Oh, you're Kanan from Aqours, right?"

Zzazz: I guess I should really visit that place every once in a while.

Kanan: You really should! It's thanks to the support of fans like you that Aqours has been able to hold live shows for them.

Zzazz: Then I'll make sure to support you as best as I can. But first, I think we should have lunch before we see if the other three members are around here.

Tsuki: You can leave that to me! I know a great restaurant we can all go to! Follow me!

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadia and co. reach the end of the board*

Rosalina: Hey, Toadia and friends. I'm glad to see you here. I was waiting forever!

Toadia and co.: Hi, Rosalina. How's it been since the party?

Rosalina: The party?! I completely forgot about it. But I'm sure Oxide's plotting his revenge right now.

Yellow Toad: Uh oh, watch out, Rosalina! Oxide's going to crash into you if you stay too close.

Rosalina: I'll get out of his way. I don't want to get hurt.

*Rosalina moves out of the way*

*Oxide has been collecting lots of boosters. He attaches every single one of them to his spaceship, ready to launch Rosalina out of his way*

Oxide: I've got every single booster I could find on this board attached to my ship. Now it's time to show Rosy that she's not my mom, and that I'm not her child!! *Laughs Maniacally*

*Oxide rolls a 25, giving him a huge boost. The force of it sends him straight to the end of the board. However, Rosalina uses her wand to stop the ship before it can get close to her*

Rosalina: Stop right there, Oxide. I can explain my actions. It was my own fault that I spent all this time thinking you were my child. Now I know you were just deceiving me. Please don't send me into that black hole!

Oxide: I'm glad you finally realized I tricked you, Rosalina. Because of that…I won't launch you into a black hole. Deal?

Rosalina: It's a deal. Now that you're out of the way, I can finally improve my reputation.

Yellow Toad: I'm happy to hear that. The boss should be close. Let's enter the dome.

Rosalina: Good luck, everyone. Beat King Bob-Omb down!

*Toadia and co. exit their spaceships and head to the dome, where King Bob-Omb is hiding*

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
* Meanwhile in the mushroom city sewers *
Louie : Blech it stinks in here * He eats one of fries he stole from some random guy *
Louie : Where do I go now? I can't stay here forever... maybe there's some sort of secret gang under here or something.
* Louie sniffs the air *
Louie : I smell edible matter!
* He was right under the Preserver's Car Wash, someone had probably ate something *
Louie : I must get my hands on this grub!
* He looks around and finds a pipe leading to the bathroom sink, fortunately/unfortunately *
* A little bit of it was peaking out *
* He shoved his body into the pipe and slowly inched his way through, somehow *
* Finally he made it *
* There he laid, on the bathroom floor *
Louie : FOOD! * He charged out *
*Grayscale heard something rummaging in the bathroom.*

Crepuscular Beam: EEK! Who's in the bathroom!? Isn't everyone here?

Grayscale: Yes. I will take care of this person. I think I've already said what needs to be said anyway.

*Grayscale snapped her fingers, and the doors to the car wash locked from the inside. She got up, stormed out of her office, and confronted Louie. The rest of the Preservers followed her.*

Grayscale: Trying to sneak into our base through our plumbing, eh? You're trapped now. Fess up, and explain to yourself what you're doing in here. Preservers, hold him down so he doesn't escape.

*Cerulambert, Scatter, and Discharge moved, all grabbed his arms and held him down.*

*Wile E.’s scream got louder as he floated closer to the screen, then got quieter as he floated away. He started changing appearances as he fell, going from his normal self, to a robot version of himself, to himself as a baby, before finally changing into a 32-bit sprite with a textbox appearing on the bottom of the screen.*

WILE E. COYOTE:
AAAAHHH!
*Blueshift and Pleima both changed forms too. Blueshift and Pleima both became a robot, a baby (who both incidentally just appeared like a smaller version of themselves in baby garb) and were both turned into 32 bit sprites.*

Pleima
How long are we going to continue falling!? What's happening to us!?
Blueshift
¡¡¡¡¡AYUUUUUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Grayscale heard something rummaging in the bathroom.*

Crepuscular Beam: EEK! Who's in the bathroom!? Isn't everyone here?

Grayscale: Yes. I will take care of this person. I think I've already said what needs to be said anyway.

*Grayscale snapped her fingers, and the doors to the car wash locked from the inside. She got up, stormed out of her office, and confronted Louie. The rest of the Preservers followed her.*

Grayscale: Trying to sneak into our base through our plumbing, eh? You're trapped now. Fess up, and explain to yourself what you're doing in here. Preservers, hold him down so he doesn't escape.

*Cerulambert, Scatter, and Discharge moved, all grabbed his arms and held him down.*
Louie : AAAAAAAH- THIS ISN'T A RESTUARANT!!!
Louie : Explain yourselves! Where is that smell of edible matter coming from! This instant!
:LouieStare:

Han Brolo

What's your spaghetti policy here?
Pronouns
He/him
Dark Light: Good...that's what we need for -

*Dark Light noticed Luigi, who was at the Protector Base.*

Dark Light: Oh, I didn't expect to see YOU here. Luigi, are you here to talk about why Bluminescence and Kontrast suddenly left?

Phongik: The Protector's Lieutenant got infected with a tapeworm, soldier.

Grayscale: Yes. I had Phongik deliver it to him. Don't worry, he's not gonna die. I'm not a monster. He's going to be filling a bit down for a while, but that'll buy us some time.
Luigi: Er, of course!

----

Green Flash: ...buy us time for what...?

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadia and co. arrive in the dome*

Yellow Toad: Dark room again, huh? This usually means we're in trouble.

*Suddenly, the lights turn on*

Yellow Toad: It's King Bob-Omb! Someone, destroy his fuse!

Tails: I'll do it. Here I go!

*Tails goes after King Bob-Omb and ends up in a room with conveyor belts leading to a gold cannon and a black cannon. Tails must connect the belts together every time King Bob-Omb throws a bomb. If he completes it in less than 10 seconds, it will fire from the gold cannon, dealing huge amounts of damage. However, if he completes it in 10 seconds or more, it will fire from the black cannon, dealing a little damage. After King Bob-Omb gets angry, an extra belt is added to the puzzle. This process continues until King Bob-Omb is defeated*

Han Brolo

Pronouns
He/him
*Blueshift and Pleima both changed forms too. Blueshift and Pleima both became a robot, a baby (who both incidentally just appeared like a smaller version of themselves in baby garb) and were both turned into 32 bit sprites.*

Pleima
How long are we going to continue falling!? What's happening to us!?
Blueshift
¡¡¡¡¡AYUUUUUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*Mario burst through a door, hearing the screams he stayed on Mars to be a hero, remember?*

Mario: What's-a going on here?! Am I too late?!

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Mario burst through a door, hearing the screams he stayed on Mars to be a hero, remember?*

Mario: What's-a going on here?! Am I too late?!
*The portal started sucking everything and everyone in: something Marvin never planned on*

Marvin: None of your business, Earthling! *starts getting sucked into the portal* WAUGH!

*Marvin and the Martians get sucked into the portal, bringing them into the strange place*

Han Brolo

Pronouns
He/him
*The portal started sucking everything and everyone in: something Marvin never planned on*

Marvin: None of your business, Earthling! *starts getting sucked into the portal* WAUGH!

*Marvin and the Martians get sucked into the portal, bringing them into the strange place*
Mario: Uh-oh!

*Mario tries to run, but gets sucked up, too*

Mario: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MAAAAAMMMMAAAAMMMAMAAAA-MAAAAAAA!!!!

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*As soon as the portal sucks in Mario, it closes off, trapping the plumber and the rest of the people who fell in. K-9, searching for Marvin with a rubber ball in his mouth, heads over to the portal’s location and senses that Marvin is gone. He then drops the ball on the ground and lays on the floor, whimpering and waiting for Marvin to return.*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Mario: ....ugh...my head...
*Mario was now a 32-bit sprite and landed in a different location from Marvin and Wile E.*
-Elsewhere in the Strange Place-
*The now pixelated coyote smacked into the ground, creating the infamous imprint on the ground. He got up and rubbed his head in pain.*

WILE E. COYOTE:
What in the world? What is this place?

Han Brolo

Pronouns
He/him
*Mario was now a 32-bit sprite and landed in a different location from Marvin and Wile E.*
1631728145609.png

MARIO
...eh? What is this place?! Where am I? Hey, anybody there?! Helloooooo!

Han Brolo

Pronouns
He/him
1631728761656.png

MARIO
Hmm. I'd better look around for Redshift's sister. He'd be heartbroken if anything happened to her.

>Mario started looking around for any signs of Blueshift and Pleima

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*As Mario began exploring, a large plant creature started following him, its vines moving like tentacles and teeth razor sharp. When Mario let his guard down, it striked. Grabbing the plumber with its vines, the plant creature tied Mario up and brought him back to its abandoned fortress.*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
>ENCOUNTER!!
View attachment 17972
MARIO
Oh, no!! Help!
*A world map appeared, showing Mario’s icon hovering above a level, as Mario’s voice was heard by Wile E. Coyote*

WILE E. COYOTE:
Huh? How could I-

Never mind that, Mario’s in trouble!

*Wile E. searched for Blueshift and didn’t find her, finding Pleima instead*

WILE E. COYOTE:
Pleima! Mario’s in trouble and Blueshift’s gone again!