Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Louie : Do you have edible matter in this establishment? Edible solids to be specific, " food ". I'll take any form
Spiky John: Here's our menu.

*Spiky John handed Louie a menu, having all sorts of typical bar foods.*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Louie : I'll take one of everything
*Spiky John, raised his eyes.*

Spiky John: One of everything, eh? First time we got an order like that. You'll pay for it, right?

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Blueshift was guided back to the containment room, where she remained.*

Blueshift: ¿Am I gonna stay here forever or what? ¡I'm getting sick and tired of being kept here!
*The Martian shrugged*

Martian: Beats me.

-Interrogation Room-

*Wile E. sat in the chair, watching as Marvin paced back and forth*

Marvin: How did you get a job at that car wash?

Wile E. Coyote: I asked and they said yes. Got promoted recently.

Marvin: Do you know about the Protectors?

Wile E. Coyote: Uh... two work with me at the wash, Konny and Bluminescense. Hey, can I go now?

Marvin: Stay right there and keep answering the questions. Now, were you employed before the car wash?

Wile E. Coyote: Yes. I worked at ACME Labs for ten years. I was involved with a project where we-

*He suddenly shuts up, knowing that the project was classified information. He didn’t want these Star Trek rejects going after those two.*

Marvin: What project?

Wile E. Coyote : *nervous laugh* W-what are you talking about? I didn’t say anything... *gulp*

*Marvin raises an eyebrow then formulates an idea. If this so-called ACME Labs had a secret project they were working on... he could get it and use it in his plan.*

Marvin: We’ll talk more later. *snaps fingers*

*The same Martian grabbed Wile E. and started dragging him towards a containment room, but the super genius bit the Martian’s hand, then ran off.*

Marvin: GET THAT COYOTE!

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Louie : Mmm? Yes!
Spiky John: Okay then.

*Spiky John wiped a sweat off his face. One of everything. This will be a lot of work. He started making some nachos, then ordered the crew to make fries, onion rings, burger sliders, wings, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, artichoke dips, and more. He didn't even get started on the drinks, multiple of them alcoholic...*

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Spiky John: Okay then.

*Spiky John wiped a sweat off his face. One of everything. This will be a lot of work. He started making some nachos, then ordered the crew to make fries, onion rings, burger sliders, wings, mozzarella sticks, quesadillas, artichoke dips, and more. He didn't even get started on the drinks, multiple of them alcoholic...*
* Louie stared intently *
1631656234583.png

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
* Louie stared intently *
View attachment 17915
*Spiky John delivered the nachos to Louie.*

Spiky John: I'm afraid I'm going to have to place restrictions on the alcoholic drinks. I'll just grab the first one on the menu if that's okay for you.

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
* Louie snatched the nachos and utterly devoured them *
Louie : M-Hrrrf- Sure sure alright
*Another crew member came with onion rings, french fries, a Pepsi, a Sprite, water, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, their diet versions, lemonade, and popcorn chicken.*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Wile E. ran as fast as he could down the hallway, with the Martians giving chase, He dove into a room and watched as the Martians ran by, but just as he was getting ready to head out... Wile E. saw out of the corner of his eye Pleima.*

Wile E. Coyote: Huh? *walks up to Pleima*

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Another crew member came with onion rings, french fries, a Pepsi, a Sprite, water, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, their diet versions, lemonade, and popcorn chicken.*
Louie : Amazing.
* Louie grabbed the drinks and poured them into a glass, creating a monstrous fusion *
* He shoved all the food, onion rings, french fries, and popcorn chicken, into his mouth and drained it all down with the abomination of all liquids *
* Louie slammed his fist on the counter *
Louie : Truly dazzling

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Louie : Amazing.
* Louie grabbed the drinks and poured them into a glass, creating a monstrous fusion *
* He shoved all the food, onion rings, french fries, and popcorn chicken, into his mouth and drained it all down with the abomination of all liquids *
* Louie slammed his fist on the counter *
Louie : Truly dazzling
*The food continued coming in. Burger sliders, artichoke dips, quesadillas, hot wings, burger sliders, hot dogs, fried pickles, guacamole, popcorn, fried clams, shrimp cocktail, and a salad. It was finished off with a beer.*

*Wile E. ran as fast as he could down the hallway, with the Martians giving chase, He dove into a room and watched as the Martians ran by, but just as he was getting ready to head out... Wile E. saw out of the corner of his eye Pleima.*

Wile E. Coyote: Huh? *walks up to Pleima*
Pleima: Psst! Can you free me from here!? I'll help you escape! Please!!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*The food continued coming in. Burger sliders, artichoke dips, quesadillas, hot wings, burger sliders, hot dogs, fried pickles, guacamole, popcorn, fried clams, shrimp cocktail, and a salad. It was finished off with a beer.*
* Louie consumed it all in quick fashion *
Louie : This will satisfy me for an hour or so for sure, well
* He gets off his seat and rushes out the door *

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
* Louie consumed it all in quick fashion *
Louie : This will satisfy me for an hour or so for sure, well
* He gets off his seat and rushes out the door *
Spiky John: Hey! You said you can pay for all of this!

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario

Pleima: Psst! Can you free me from here!? I'll help you escape! Please!!
Wile E. Coyote: Sure! How did you get here?

*Wile E. walks up to the controls for the thing holding Pleima and presses a button, releasing the Luma from containment*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Wile E. Coyote: Sure! How did you get here?

*Wile E. walks up to the controls for the thing holding Pleima and presses a button, releasing the Luma from containment*
*Pleima bounced up and about, out of her confinement.*

Pleima: I was on a spaceship with Blueshift, and we got captured by these Martians! We were supposedly trespassing on their territory...but...they kept us for some reason! Why didn't they let us leave!?

*Pleima shiftily looked around.*

Pleima: Anyway, my name is Pleima. I'm a blue Luma. My specialty is that I can turn into a Pull Star, and I can pull you out of here. I'm with Blueshift, and I want to get her out too! Can we do that....?

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Pleima bounced up and about, out of her confinement.*

Pleima: I was on a spaceship with Blueshift, and we got captured by these Martians! We were supposedly trespassing on their territory...but...they kept us for some reason! Why didn't they let us leave!?

*Pleima shiftily looked around.*

Pleima: Anyway, my name is Pleima. I'm a blue Luma. My specialty is that I can turn into a Pull Star, and I can pull you out of here. I'm with Blueshift, and I want to get her out too! Can we do that....?
Wile E. Coyote: Yeah! Let’s go save your friend!

*Wile E. and Pleima check if there’s any Martians around and then they begin searching for Blueshift*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Wile E. Coyote: Yeah! Let’s go save your friend!

*Wile E. and Pleima check if there’s any Martians around and then they begin searching for Blueshift*
*Pleima started calling out for Blueshift, flying across the hallways.*

Pleima: Blueshift! Where are you!? Me and the coyote guy are going to save you!

Pleima: I really hope there are no Martians chasing after us! They have a good security system. If they find us, we better make a run for it: if they catch us again, we'll never get out of here!

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Pleima started calling out for Blueshift, flying across the hallways.*

Pleima: Blueshift! Where are you!? Me and the coyote guy are going to save you!

Pleima: I really hope there are no Martians chasing after us! They have a good security system. If they find us, we better make a run for it: if they catch us again, we'll never get out of here!
*Wile E. went down a hallway adjacent to Pleima and started kicking down the doors to the containment rooms. He found a pig from Angry Birds, three humans, Homer Simpson, and then a robot. Going down another hallway, he kicked down a couple more doors, finally finding Blueshift in the final door.*

Wile E. Coyote: PLEIMA! I FOUND HER!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Spiky John: Hey! You said you can pay for all of this!
* He runs back in *
* He steals someone's fries and beer and runs back out *
* He runs off to hide somewhere, he has no clue where *

* Meanwhile *
1631658573939.png

* Cue music *
Olimar : Seems this is the spot

* The S,S, Dolphin lands in-front of the street across from the MCPD *
* Olimar steps out *
* The onions land, pikmin instantly come out *
* 10 Red's, Blues, Yellows, and Rock pikmin *

* Olimar dusts himself off *
Olimar : Oh I'm gonna find that son of a bitch and he'll croak for good
Olimar : The president of the company said this was some sort of police department for this joint * He pointed towards the MCPD *
* The pikmin nodded *
Olimar : They may of seen that glutton pass by, blues, go over to the local bars and restaurants and look for him
* The blues charged off to find Louie *
* Olimar and the rest enter the MCPD *
* The blue pikmin travel around and notice a good number of people entering Boom Boom bar, they check it out *
* They enter, one pikmin pulls out a flyer of Louie's face *
1631659123551.jpeg

* It makes unintelligible pikmin noises, trying to convey " HEY MORONS, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS JERK?!! "

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Wile E. went down a hallway adjacent to Pleima and started kicking down the doors to the containment rooms. He found a pig from Angry Birds, three humans, Homer Simpson, and then a robot. Going down another hallway, he kicked down a couple more doors, finally finding Blueshift in the final door.*

Wile E. Coyote: PLEIMA! I FOUND HER!
HOMER MAD

Pleima: That's her!!!!! Let's go rescue her!

*Blueshift immediately jumped from her cell and greeted her rescuers. She was very glad to be able to get out of this mess once for all.*

Blueshift: ¡Pleima! And you, Mr. Coyote! ¡Thank you so much for going back and saving me! ¿If you free me from this cell, do you have any plans on how to escape this planet? My spaceship is still likely contained at a docking bay, so the odds of hijacking it and making a run for it are slim.

* He runs back in *
* He steals someone's fries and beer and runs back out *
* He runs off to hide somewhere, he has no clue where *

* Meanwhile *
View attachment 17916
* Cue music *
Olimar : Seems this is the spot

* The S,S, Dolphin lands in-front of the street across from the MCPD *
* Olimar steps out *
* The onions land, pikmin instantly come out *
* 10 Red's, Blues, Yellows, and Rock pikmin *

* Olimar dusts himself off *
Olimar : Oh I'm gonna find that son of a bitch and he'll croak for good
Olimar : The president of the company said this was some sort of police department for this joint * He pointed towards the MCPD *
* The pikmin nodded *
Olimar : They may of seen that glutton pass by, blues, go over to the local bars and restaurants and look for him
* The blues charged off to find Louie *
* Olimar and the rest enter the MCPD *
* The blue pikmin travel around and notice a good number of people entering Boom Boom bar, they check it out *
* They enter, one pikmin pulls out a flyer of Louie's face *
View attachment 17917
* It makes unintelligible pikmin noises, trying to convey " HEY MORONS, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS JERK?!! "
Dark Light isn't here at MCPD at the moment, damn.

*Chief Black Yoshi was around, supervising the operations when he noticed Olimar and crew enter. He was unphased at the sight of the little vegetable people. He had seen weirder things before.*

Chief Black Yoshi: Hello there. Anything I can help you with?

*At the Boom Boom Bar, Spiky John was enraged that he got short-changed by a thief like that. He noticed the Blue Pikmin putting a sign up, and he immediately recognized that face.*

Spiky John: That's him all right! He just left the building, and he stole my food!

*Spiky John pointed the Pikmin in the direction that Louie fled to.*

Spiky John: I'm calling the cops on him, hold on!

*Spiky John got his phone out and dialed 911.*

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*At the Boom Boom Bar, Spiky John was enraged that he got short-changed by a thief like that. He noticed the Blue Pikmin putting a sign up, and he immediately recognized that face.*

Spiky John: That's him all right! He just left the building, and he stole my food!

*Spiky John pointed the Pikmin in the direction that Louie fled to.*

Spiky John: I'm calling the cops on him, hold on!

*Spiky John got his phone out and dialed 911.*
* One of the Blue Pikmin attempts to give a thumbs up, only problem? No thumbs *
* They all start charging outside of the bar in pursuit of Louie *
* Louie was running when he stopped for a moment and saw the pikmin from a distance *
* He ran faster than he ever had in his life at that very moment *

Dark Light isn't here at MCPD at the moment, damn.
*Chief Black Yoshi was around, supervising the operations when he noticed Olimar and crew enter. He was unphased at the sight of the little vegetable people. He had seen weirder things before.*

Chief Black Yoshi: Hello there. Anything I can help you with?
Olimar : Yes, me and these little guys and the company Hocotate Freight, are after a glutton named Louie
* The pikmin all make angry noises *
Olimar : A decade ago he was sentenced to death for mutiny, his supposed corpse was shoved into a pod, but it appears he survived and he is now on this planet-
* He got a alert on his KopPad *
Olimar : The blues have him in their sights!? I got to get over there- we need all the help we can get to catch this guy! * He turned his attention back towards the chief * Bring some officers or other authorities! Catching this guy is of high importance *

* Meanwhile *

* Louie ran and ran and ducked and took cover in a dark alleyway, he took off a manhole and went into the depths *

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
HOMER MAD

Pleima: That's her!!!!! Let's go rescue her!

*Blueshift immediately jumped from her cell and greeted her rescuers. She was very glad to be able to get out of this mess once for all.*

Blueshift: ¡Pleima! And you, Mr. Coyote! ¡Thank you so much for going back and saving me! ¿If you free me from this cell, do you have any plans on how to escape this planet? My spaceship is still likely contained at a docking bay, so the odds of hijacking it and making a run for it are slim.
Wile E. Coyote: Sure thing, Blueshift. *presses button on cell controls*

*The cell opened, reuniting the two spacefarers. Wile E. made a small smile when the two hugged.*

Wile E. Coyote: Come on, let’s get out of- *turns around and gasps*

*Marvin and a whole gang of Martians were in the hallway, carrying rays and Marvin holding a device similar to the portal gun from Rick and Morty, except with pink and blue liquid instead of green*

Marvin: Well, well, well... an escape? You know, you could’ve stayed in your cells like good little prisoners... but NO! You just had to escape!

*Marvin fires the portal gun near Wile E. and Blueshift’s feet, causing a pink and blue swirl portal to appear under their feet. The two fell in, with Wile E. grabbing Pleima and pulling her down too.*

Wile E. Coyote: AHHHHHH!