Mushroom City Car Wash

Вlitz

Gone (for now!)
Pronouns
She/her
Blitz: I was banned from every dimension because I was a thief... But when you’re in a situation like mine, you’ve got no other choice.

*he pauses briefly*

Blitz: I’m a partially organic being, the flickering on my leg is because I was created by an experiment called The Glitch, which was a total disaster and left me disfigured. Every aspect of me was chosen randomly.

Molly Hale

Princess of the Crystal Tower
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadia and co. arrive at Star-Crossed Skyway*

Yellow Toad: Welcome to Star-Crossed Skyway, where your fate may change before you can say, Star Stage!

Toadia: I see lots of Mini Stars and Mini Ztars here. We must collect lots of these if we want to succeed.

Toadiko: Look at how different this board is! Every new Star Stage, the theme changes. How cool!

Cream: We've got a rainbow world at the beginning, with lots of Mini Stars.

Vanilla: Than a grassland with flowers, a fountain, and a beanstalk.

Tails: Next, there's this scary underworld with Mushrooms, poison, dead trees, and lots of Mini Ztars. Very Scary.

Zem: And at the top is rainbow-land again. With a big bell at the finish.

Zam: Ruff ruff ruff. (Very interesting.)

N. Trance: At least the sugariness is more controlled here than it was in Rainbow Dream. I'm probably not going to puke as much here.

Jason: Looks like the creatures all offer different amounts of Mini Stars and Mini Ztars. Flutter has 10, Paratroopa and Dry Bones have 7, Bone Goomba and Paragoomba have 5, and Bony Beetle and Swoop have 2. If we need any extra, we can get them from minigames.

Oxide: I agree, N. Trance. That dark world is a perfect contrast to all the yucky girl stuff. I might hang there out all day and make lots of trouble while everyone else collects Mini Stars!! *laughs maniacally*

Yellow Toad: Uh…Oxide, you must stay with us. I know you don't like the rainbow colours, but we must stick together.

Oxide: Ok…I'll try to control myself than.

*Toadia and co. explore the board and collect Mini Stars by playing Minigames and landing on Star Stages. However, Oxide sneaks away to the dark underworld as soon as Toadia and co. can't see him*

Last edited:

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dr. EMH: "Some form of protection. Yoshi the SSM has made protection stuff. It's just not in this Mini-Egg. We could go over to get some protecting stuff. Mr. Y should still be there. I say we, as you guys might know the best protective gear."
Ultra Violet: Well I think it would be nice if we had, like, a submarine or spaceship of some sort that'll let us easily travel around. You know, like most of these Fantastic Voyage type things go through.

--Protector Base--
*Dark Light came back home, tired from her work. None of the Protectors were present at the moment, which made her wonder what they were up to. She then heard voices coming from Redshift's room. What was going on? Were they throwing a party in Redshift's room? How dare they do such a thing, and NOT invite her along for the ride? Sure, she may not be the biggest party animal on the planet, but it would be a nice gesture to think about how she feels once in a while, you know?*

Ray Trace: Ah. Look who came home, guys.

Dark Light: What happened to Redshift!?

*Redshift weakly stared at Dark Light. He cracked a thin smile.*

Redshift: Hello, Commander. Fancy seeing you here. I am so pleased by your presence.

Dark Light: Please don't tell me he got attacked AGAIN. Or he got sick with some illness AGAIN.

Ultra Violet: You're in for a bad surprise. He got attacked AND he got ill. Again. Yeah. I don't know why Redshift finds himself in these situations. Maybe because he's a second-in-command, so he's still important to us, but he's not as strong as you, so he falls easily.

Dark Light: Can you please explain to me the current situation.

*Ultra Violet got up and retold the events to her. Dark Light narrowed her eyes.*

Dark Light: So you suspect Grayscale is behind this? What's her problem with us?

Redshift: We can't confirm that it's Grayscale, Commander...

Dark Light: Oh no. I absolutely think it is. I think she's the only person who's vile enough to know of such a tapeworm that takes advantage of our resources to attack us in this manner.

*Dark Light gritted her teeth in anger.*

Dark Light: We'll deal with her later. Let's focus on the important part on getting Redshift healed up immediately.

*Dark Light turned to Dr. EMH.*

Dark Light: Dr. EMH, I order you to get a proper sub for us, immediately. I will be coming along in this trip with all of us that are available. As you know, I cannot swim, so that's out of the question, but the Protectors need my help in order to vanquish this beast inside Redshift. We likely won't need to fight it in parts where I DO need to swim, as it will live in some dry area, so my efforts won't be entirely out of the question. One of us will need to remain outside. Before we decide on that, I'll get Bluminescence and Kontrast here immediately. No excuses. If the Car Wash owner wants to dispute that, they'll have to deal with me.

*Dark Light called the two Protectors stationed at the Car Wash.*

Luigi: Mhm...speakin'a the Protectors, I'll have Konny- I mean, Kontrast clean your truck.
Kontrast: Okay! We WILL.

*However, right when they were about to get started, a phone started angrily going off.*

Kontrast: Oh geez. Hold up. I think that's from my Commander. I hate it when she calls me, usually she wants me RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

*Kontrast wasn't wrong in his prediction.*

*An annoyed, feminine voice was promptly heard on the phone.*

Dark Light: Kontrast! You and Bluminescence get to my base, STAT. I have an important task for you! If Luigi gets mad about you, tell him to talk to ME about it. You got that?

*It hung up, as Dark Light did not want to hear any arguments.*

Kontrast: Blue. Luigi. Dark Light wants us over at her base. NOW. It's an emergency. It's ALWAYS an emergency with her, let me tell you that. Why can't she just call to say "Hi"!? Luigi, she says if you want to dispute that, you gotta talk to her about it.

Bluminescence: So sorry Luigi! And Zuka! We're gonna get moving now!

Han Brolo

What's your spaghetti policy here?
Pronouns
He/him
Ultra Violet: Well I think it would be nice if we had, like, a submarine or spaceship of some sort that'll let us easily travel around. You know, like most of these Fantastic Voyage type things go through.

--Protector Base--
*Dark Light came back home, tired from her work. None of the Protectors were present at the moment, which made her wonder what they were up to. She then heard voices coming from Redshift's room. What was going on? Were they throwing a party in Redshift's room? How dare they do such a thing, and NOT invite her along for the ride? Sure, she may not be the biggest party animal on the planet, but it would be a nice gesture to think about how she feels once in a while, you know?*

Redshift: Hello, Commander. Fancy seeing you here. I am so pleased by your presence.

Dark Light: Please don't tell me he got attacked AGAIN. Or he got sick with some illness AGAIN.

Ultra Violet: You're in for a bad surprise. He got attacked AND he got ill. Again. Yeah. I don't know why Redshift finds himself in these situations. Maybe because he's a second-in-command, so he's still important to us, but he's not as strong as you, so he falls easily.

*Ultra Violet got up and retold the events to her. Dark Light narrowed her eyes.*

Dark Light: So you suspect Grayscale is behind this? What's her problem with us?

Dark Light: Oh no. I absolutely think it is. I think she's the only person who's vile enough to know of such a tapeworm that takes advantage of our resources to attack us in this manner.

Dark Light: We'll deal with her later. Let's focus on the important part on getting Redshift healed up immediately.

Dark Light: Dr. EMH, I order you to get a proper sub for us, immediately. I will be coming along in this trip with all of us that are available. As you know, I cannot swim, so that's out of the question, but the Protectors need my help in order to vanquish this beast inside Redshift. We likely won't need to fight it in parts where I DO need to swim, as it will live in some dry area, so my efforts won't be entirely out of the question. One of us will need to remain outside. Before we decide on that, I'll get Bluminescence and Kontrast here immediately. No excuses. If the Car Wash owner wants to dispute that, they'll have to deal with me.

*However, right when they were about to get started, a phone started angrily going off.*

Kontrast: Oh geez. Hold up. I think that's from my Commander. I hate it when she calls me, usually she wants me RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

Dark Light: Kontrast! You and Bluminescence get to my base, STAT. I have an important task for you! If Luigi gets mad about you, tell him to talk to ME about it. You got that?

Kontrast: Blue. Luigi. Dark Light wants us over at her base. NOW. It's an emergency. It's ALWAYS an emergency with her, let me tell you that. Why can't she just call to say "Hi"!? Luigi, she says if you want to dispute that, you gotta talk to her about it.

Luigi: Hold on, I think I might wanna talk to her...

*Luigi starts following the two*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace

Kontrast: About what? Well go ahead. Maybe you can talk sense into her. I doubt it. Commander is a pain in the neck to work with, let me tell ya that.

Bluminescence: Kontrast! It's probably serious! Come on, now, that's the only reason she'd call us over like this!

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM

--Protector Base--

Dr. EMH: "Oh. I have an idea. I'll be back asap."

Narrator Toad: "And Dr. EMH leaves."

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Dr. EMH: "Oh. I have an idea. I'll be back asap."

Narrator Toad: "And Dr. EMH leaves."
Dark Light: I expect results back quickly.

Redshift: I am fine, Commander. Really. You do not need to rush everything to do everything immediately. I'll fight this off.

Dark Light: Lieutenant, I'm not going to allow this...this..this...THING to fester inside you. No way. I'll do everything in my power to kill that thing. You understand that? I don't care if it mildly inconveniences someone else, your health and wellbeing is more important than how they feel about that inconvenience.

-Mars: Martian Base-

*Marvin sipped a cup of coffee while he checked his phone. A text appeared onscreen reading: “We got the coyote!”. Marvin replied to the text with: “Good. Bring him to the interrogation room”. He took another sip of coffee and turned to face Blueshift.*

Marvin: We have one of your friends of your brother’s Protectors coming here.
*Blueshift defiantly folded her arms together.*

Blueshift: ¡Hmph! I'm not going to say anything. ¿You hear that?

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadia and co. arrive at the end of the board, and are about to deposit their Mini Stars into the bell. However, they soon realize that someone is missing*

Yellow Toad: We've made it, everyone. Time to deposit our stars.

*Toadia looks around*

Toadia: I think we're missing someone. Where's Oxide?

Toadiko: Maybe he's still in that dark underworld. We have to get him out of there somehow.

Cream: I knew he'd wander off. He doesn't like girl stuff.

Vanilla: So, he lied about controlling himself just so he could wander off without us knowing. I'm surprised his nose isn't growing yet.

Tails: He sure doesn't like to tell the truth. We have to get him back soon.

Zem: I don't want to go back to that underworld. Too many Mini Ztars.

Zam: Ruff ruff. (Me too.)

Jason: I'm getting worried about him. I hope he's all right.

N. Trance: I'm worried about him too, Jason. We must get him back or else.

*Toadia and co. head back to the underworld to find Oxide*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Louie : Good, good thank you.
Louie : I was sentenced to death for alleged mutiny! I mean come on- I mean why would anyone think a popup ad saying " Hot food in your local area, give your bank details now or we send irs " would be a scam come on, anyway after clicking that I sent the company into bankruptcy again and thus that was when I got sentenced to death
*Not too far off from this site, was a diminutive who was taking a stroll through the woods. He was on a mission, strictly speaking. It was a mission he did not enjoy one bit, but he had no choice in completing it. However, he did hear a commotion going on, and he was hidden in a nearby bush, listening to everything. The spaceship held goods, right? Valuable ones? Maybe he could snatch something. That would make his mission for Grayscale easier. He wasn't the thief type, but anything to get her clawing expectations out of his system would be ideal. He tuned in.*

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Louie : Well I'm hightailing it out of this joint! * He runs, he has no clue where he's going but he's going *

* Meanwhile at Hocotate *
1631577693406.png

Captain's Log : It's been a decade since Louie was executed on that day, the day I shot that faithful bullet. This may sound awful... but I feel no regret whatsoever. That Louie was a awful person who caused much pain and unneeded hassle.

* Olimar received a call *
1631577911482.png
Hocotate Freight President : THE SON OF A ROTTEN PIKPIK CARROT LIVED, I KNEW YOU SHOULD OF SHOT TWICE!
* Olimar was understandably shocked *
Olimar : Louie?!
President : Yes moron
Olimar : How do you know?!
President : He's conscious, a transmission was received from his suit
Olimar : OH GRUBDOGS- DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOUIE COULD DO TO A FORIEGN PLANET!?
President : Yes. I need you to go to the planet the transmission is coming from ASAP!
Olimar : Yes!
* Olimar headed into the S.S. Dolphin *
* The Onions followed the ship as it headed off towards Louie *

* Back at our planet *

* Louie found himself in the streets of Mushroom city *

Louie : I got to find a restaurant or something or some grub

* He ran, pushing pedestrians carelessly all over the place *

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Dr. EMH has now returned to the Protector base in a shuttlecraft piloted by Mr. Y."

Dr. EMH: "I'm back. I got Yoshi the SSM's shuttlecraft. He has taught Mr. Y how to use it."

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Narrator Toad: "Dr. EMH has now returned to the Protector base in a shuttlecraft piloted by Mr. Y."

Dr. EMH: "I'm back. I got Yoshi the SSM's shuttlecraft. He has taught Mr. Y how to use it."
*The Commander of the Protectors was pleased to see the shuttlecraft appear in such a time.*

Dark Light: Well, none of us know how to pilot that thing so I guess taking Mr. Y to go along with this is out of the question.

*Kontrast and Bluminescence eventually arrived in the base as soon as they saw the shuttlecraft. Before they were about to ask what was going on, Dark Light filled it in for them. She told them about Redshift's condition and how they'll be leaving to combat a giant tapeworm inside Redshift.*

Kontrast: Going inside Lieutenant? NO WAY. I'm staying out of this. I am NOT going to spend my days inside somebody else's intestines. That is NOT the reason I signed up to be Protector. I volunteer to stay out, okay?

Ray Trace: I don't exactly trust you with delicate matters anyway.

Kontrast: I HEARD THAT. I am NOT reckless! Sheesh, I know we'd be inside someone, especially our very own lieutenant. I'm not STUPID. YOU ARE RAY TRACE. I think YOU'D be the one who would damage Redshift's insides. I bet you want to go bungee jumping inside his large intestine!

Dark Light: Can we not argue with each other? You're all Protectors, you all have your brains working, I will supervise all of you, you got that? If Kontrast wants to stay out to monitor things, then that's fine for him. I'll repeat myself that we need at least one healthy Protector outside. Also, Aqua Marine, I'm afraid I can't let you onboard for this trip. It's way too dangerous for you.

Aqua Marine: It's fine. I don't want to go anyway. Kontrast is fine, I trust him to take care of me.

Bluminescence: So basically, Dark Light, Ray Trace, myself, and Ultra Violet will be in this ride?

Dark Light: Mr. Y too, as he's the only one who knows how to pilot this thing.

Dark Light: Mr. Y, you sure you can shrink that thing down to size and have it be protected against the elements? Also, we need to venture outside to fight the thing ourselves, does it have any special protective gear?

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Toadia and co. arrive in the underworld*

Toadia: Oxide, where are you? We can't deposit these Mini Stars without you!

Toadiko: Come out, wherever you are! You can't hide forever, Oxide.

*Oxide hears Toadia and Toadiko. He than comes out from behind the trees*

Oxide: Sorry for wandering off without telling you. I had a fun time, but I was wondering where everyone else was! I guess I should not have lied about staying with you guys.

Cream: There he is. Don't you lie again, or you'll be sorry!

Vanilla: Cream's right. It's better to tell the truth than to lie.

Tails: Yeah. If you told the truth, we would not be searching for you. And you could've came with us after you were finished here.

Zem: Let's get out of here, Zam. Too scary for me.

Zam: Ruff ruff. (I agree.)

N. Trance: Your son was very worried about you, Oxide. You do know better than to leave him unattended. I hope you don't neglect him next time.

Jason: I'm glad you didn't get hurt, Dad. But you shouldn't be lying. The others had to watch me while you were gone. Please don't leave without me again, ok?

Oxide: I won't, Jason. But sometimes I need to be by myself, especially when I'm not in a good mood. Ok?

Jason: I understand, Dad. Now, come with us. We need to deposit our Mini Stars together.

*Toadia and co. leave the underworld and head to the end of the board, where the bell is*

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
*The Commander of the Protectors was pleased to see the shuttlecraft appear in such a time.*

Dark Light: Well, none of us know how to pilot that thing so I guess taking Mr. Y to go along with this is out of the question.

*Kontrast and Bluminescence eventually arrived in the base as soon as they saw the shuttlecraft. Before they were about to ask what was going on, Dark Light filled it in for them. She told them about Redshift's condition and how they'll be leaving to combat a giant tapeworm inside Redshift.*

Kontrast: Going inside Lieutenant? NO WAY. I'm staying out of this. I am NOT going to spend my days inside somebody else's intestines. That is NOT the reason I signed up to be Protector. I volunteer to stay out, okay?

Ray Trace: I don't exactly trust you with delicate matters anyway.

Kontrast: I HEARD THAT. I am NOT reckless! Sheesh, I know we'd be inside someone, especially our very own lieutenant. I'm not STUPID. YOU ARE RAY TRACE. I think YOU'D be the one who would damage Redshift's insides. I bet you want to go bungee jumping inside his large intestine!

Dark Light: Can we not argue with each other? You're all Protectors, you all have your brains working, I will supervise all of you, you got that? If Kontrast wants to stay out to monitor things, then that's fine for him. I'll repeat myself that we need at least one healthy Protector outside. Also, Aqua Marine, I'm afraid I can't let you onboard for this trip. It's way too dangerous for you.

Aqua Marine: It's fine. I don't want to go anyway. Kontrast is fine, I trust him to take care of me.

Bluminescence: So basically, Dark Light, Ray Trace, myself, and Ultra Violet will be in this ride?

Dark Light: Mr. Y too, as he's the only one who knows how to pilot this thing.

Dark Light: Mr. Y, you sure you can shrink that thing down to size and have it be protected against the elements? Also, we need to venture outside to fight the thing ourselves, does it have any special protective gear?
Mr. Y (red).jpgMr. Y: "Yes. The Mini-Eggs will shrink this down. As for special protective gear, I'm sure you will find them. There are here on this ship. And if I am this at the ship, I can guarantee that the ship and everything in ship and not outside will shrink and have the same time limit. And remember. This time is between 6 hours and 8 hours 59 minutes inclusive because this is red."

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
View attachment 17881Mr. Y: "Yes. The Mini-Eggs will shrink this down. As for special protective gear, I'm sure you will find them. There are here on this ship. And if I am this at the ship, I can guarantee that the ship and everything in ship and not outside will shrink and have the same time limit. And remember. This time is between 6 hours and 8 hours 59 minutes inclusive because this is red."
Dark Light: 6 hours is more than enough time to combat this thing. I don't think it'll take that long to commute to it.

Dark Light: I need a device to communicate to Redshift. In the event that our mission is completed and we have plenty of time remaining, I'd like the ride to be as noninvasive as possible, so I'd like to exit in the same way we came in. Of course, in drastic emergencies, it's much quicker to "go with the flow" so to speak, but that's why communication with Redshift is important.

*Ray Trace snickered at the remark, knowing what "go with the flow" entailed.*

Dark Light: As our sergeant has helpfully demonstrated, it's highly important we clear this mission with enough time remaining before we grow back. When we exit back the way we came, we'll remain in the submersible before our time is complete. This mean we should park it somewhere with enough room to grow back. Mr. Y is our pilot here, so I feel he should be the one to determine where to park. And, Mr. Y, where do you plan to park once we are ready to grow back?

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Toadia and co. deposit their Mini Stars inside the bell, causing it to ring. Unfortunately, it alerts Mr. Blizzard in the process*

Yellow Toad: Oh, great. It turned dark again. I'm sensing a theme here.

*Suddenly, the lights turn on*

Yellow Toad: Brr…it's Mr. Blizzard. Someone, thaw him out!

Toadiko: Leave it to me, Yellow Toad. I can handle him!

*Toadiko goes after Mr. Blizzard and ends up on a snow covered hill. She must roll inside a snowball and collect snowflake shaped coins to enlarge it, while avoiding the snowballs that Mr. Blizzard throws on her way to the dash panel. Once she is near it, her snowball will hit Mr. Blizzard, making him lose some HP. When Mr. Blizzard gets angry, he will throw more snowballs at a quicker pace. This process continues until Mr. Blizzard is defeated*

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Dark Light: 6 hours is more than enough time to combat this thing. I don't think it'll take that long to commute to it.

Dark Light: I need a device to communicate to Redshift. In the event that our mission is completed and we have plenty of time remaining, I'd like the ride to be as noninvasive as possible, so I'd like to exit in the same way we came in. Of course, in drastic emergencies, it's much quicker to "go with the flow" so to speak, but that's why communication with Redshift is important.

*Ray Trace snickered at the remark, knowing what "go with the flow" entailed.*

Dark Light: As our sergeant has helpfully demonstrated, it's highly important we clear this mission with enough time remaining before we grow back. When we exit back the way we came, we'll remain in the submersible before our time is complete. This mean we should park it somewhere with enough room to grow back. Mr. Y is our pilot here, so I feel he should be the one to determine where to park. And, Mr. Y, where do you plan to park once we are ready to grow back?
Mr. Y: “Probably right here would be good. And if you want to be cautious, highlight this area before we shrink. As for communication, yes, we do have that. Dr. EMH.”

Dr. EMH after getting out something that looks like something on him: “For example, this is the communication seen in Star Trek. It is very easy to use and interference shouldn’t be a thing to deal with.”

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
--Gray's Car Wash--
*Phongik silently returned back to Gray's Car Wash after he noticed how Kontrast and Bluminescence left. He entered Grayscale's office where inside, she was using a dartboard with Redshift's face on it.*

Grayscale: This guy has got some big stupid eyes. It's so easy to hit him right in them. Not to mention, this guy's such a huge softie. Can't believe Dark Light made him second-in-command.

*She flicked a dart, and it hit Redshift on the nose.*

Phongik: Commander...

Grayscale: Yes? Speak up, boy.

Phongik: Protectors are gonna find out about this soon enough. They got called back by Dark Light regarding some emergency, and I'm fairly certain it's something to do with Lieutenant Redshift.

Grayscale: Excellent work, my lovely general. Seeing the Protectors in this much anguish is such a delight.

Phongik: If I may ask, what are the contents of that vial? The Protectors are going to find out and I'm sure they'll blame you for this, so I think now is a perfect time to disclose that detail.

Grayscale: Very well then. What I deployed into Redshift was a bio-engineered tapeworm. Unlike your regular ones, this one's powered up by my Protector energy, so it will resist traditional medicine, so you cannot cure it by normal means. Feeds off Protector energy as a result, favorite food. Been working on a parasite like this for a while. It won't really kill the host, because where's the fun in that, but it will make his life as miserable as possible. I just thought it would be fun to disrupt them a bit, you know?

Phongik: Where exactly did you get this from? How long were you working on this behind our backs? Where are you storing this?

Grayscale: I will not say. The thing's super dangerous if you put it in the wrong hands, especially towards us. It doesn't discriminate between who's a Preserver and who's a Protector. Once you drink it, it latches onto your intestinal wall and feeds off of you. Can't do much about that. Only way to fully recover from one of those things is to kill it with a direct strike from a Protector but where are the Protectors gonna find something that shrinks them down to fight it? Nowhere. Redshift's gonna feel like this for a while and that will slow down the Protectors for a mighty bit.

Phongik: I know you will get confronted by at least their Commander at some point. They're gonna ask questions from you. They know you're the only one who would know such a thing like this.

Grayscale: They have no evidence I carry stuff like this, that's how careful and secretive I am of it. I will deal with Dark Light if she shows her ugly mug here.

*Crepuscular Beam, Scatter and Cerulambert opened the door and went into Grayscale's office.*

Cerulambert: Mind if we chipped in? Looks like official Preserver business is going on around here and I don't think we, as official Preservers, should miss out.

Scatter: Word!

Crepuscular Beam: I...I...I uh...I don't like the looks of this. Hey, why is Redshift's face being used as a dartboard?

Grayscale: I will relay this to the rest of you now that you are here. Where is Green Flash?

*The other Preservers looked at each other.*

Cerulambert: Beats me.

Scatter: Probably doing girl things like buyin' make-up or somethin'.

Crepuscular Beam: And we'd get Discharge here if he wasn't so scary!

Discharge, however, poked his way through the door the moment his name was mentioned. He was scowling, though he was listening.

Grayscale: I don't have time for this. Tell Green Flash when I'm done. Anyway, Redshift's got some worm in him. Protectors are eventually gonna find out it's me. Be cool when Dark Light comes over to inevitably yell at me.

Crepuscular Beam: Yes, sir!

*Grayscale smacked Crepuscular Beam on the head.*

Grayscale: MA'AM, you giant dimwit.

*Crepuscular Beam had dizzy eyes.*

Crepuscular Beam: Yes, ma'am...

Scatter: Heh. We should take pics of the looks on the Protector's faces when they see their second-in-command is sick! Hahahahahahaha!

Cerulambert: Maybe we could sneak into the Protector base and see how Redshift is faring, get a good look of how miserable he is.

Grayscale: You are not going to do that. Dark Light has the penchant of smelling a rat and I don't want to get in any more trouble than I already will be. I have enough of dealing with her hot air, frankly.

Crepuscular Beam: Well..er...maybe you shouldn't annoy her?

Grayscale: I will continue to annoy her as I see fit. It's worth it. But all she does is just yell and moan about how much of a meanie I am. She's no threat. It's worth it for the fun we're having right now.

(@Han Brolo you decide where Green Flash is at right now)

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Blueshift defiantly folded her arms together.*

Blueshift: ¡Hmph! I'm not going to say anything. ¿You hear that?
Marvin: Loud and clear... that coyote’s next in line for interrogation, so you can go back to your containment room.

*A Martian grabs Blueshift and walks her back over to her containment room, while Wile E. is brought into the interrogation*

Next post will be later.

Han Brolo

What's your spaghetti policy here?
Pronouns
He/him
--Gray's Car Wash--
*Phongik silently returned back to Gray's Car Wash after he noticed how Kontrast and Bluminescence left. He entered Grayscale's office where inside, she was using a dartboard with Redshift's face on it.*

Grayscale: This guy has got some big stupid eyes. It's so easy to hit him right in them. Not to mention, this guy's such a huge softie. Can't believe Dark Light made him second-in-command.

*She flicked a dart, and it hit Redshift on the nose.*

Phongik: Commander...

Grayscale: Yes? Speak up, boy.

Phongik: Protectors are gonna find out about this soon enough. They got called back by Dark Light regarding some emergency, and I'm fairly certain it's something to do with Lieutenant Redshift.

Grayscale: Excellent work, my lovely general. Seeing the Protectors in this much anguish is such a delight.

Phongik: If I may ask, what are the contents of that vial? The Protectors are going to find out and I'm sure they'll blame you for this, so I think now is a perfect time to disclose that detail.

Grayscale: Very well then. What I deployed into Redshift was a bio-engineered tapeworm. Unlike your regular ones, this one's powered up by my Protector energy, so it will resist traditional medicine, so you cannot cure it by normal means. Feeds off Protector energy as a result, favorite food. Been working on a parasite like this for a while. It won't really kill the host, because where's the fun in that, but it will make his life as miserable as possible. I just thought it would be fun to disrupt them a bit, you know?

Phongik: Where exactly did you get this from? How long were you working on this behind our backs? Where are you storing this?

Grayscale: I will not say. The thing's super dangerous if you put it in the wrong hands, especially towards us. It doesn't discriminate between who's a Preserver and who's a Protector. Once you drink it, it latches onto your intestinal wall and feeds off of you. Can't do much about that. Only way to fully recover from one of those things is to kill it with a direct strike from a Protector but where are the Protectors gonna find something that shrinks them down to fight it? Nowhere. Redshift's gonna feel like this for a while and that will slow down the Protectors for a mighty bit.

Phongik: I know you will get confronted by at least their Commander at some point. They're gonna ask questions from you. They know you're the only one who would know such a thing like this.

Grayscale: They have no evidence I carry stuff like this, that's how careful and secretive I am of it. I will deal with Dark Light if she shows her ugly mug here.

*Crepuscular Beam, Scatter and Cerulambert opened the door and went into Grayscale's office.*

Cerulambert: Mind if we chipped in? Looks like official Preserver business is going on around here and I don't think we, as official Preservers, should miss out.

Scatter: Word!

Crepuscular Beam: I...I...I uh...I don't like the looks of this. Hey, why is Redshift's face being used as a dartboard?

Grayscale: I will relay this to the rest of you now that you are here. Where is Green Flash?

*The other Preservers looked at each other.*

Cerulambert: Beats me.

Scatter: Probably doing girl things like buyin' make-up or somethin'.

Crepuscular Beam: And we'd get Discharge here if he wasn't so scary!

Discharge, however, poked his way through the door the moment his name was mentioned. He was scowling, though he was listening.

Grayscale: I don't have time for this. Tell Green Flash when I'm done. Anyway, Redshift's got some worm in him. Protectors are eventually gonna find out it's me. Be cool when Dark Light comes over to inevitably yell at me.

Crepuscular Beam: Yes, sir!

*Grayscale smacked Crepuscular Beam on the head.*

Grayscale: MA'AM, you giant dimwit.

*Crepuscular Beam had dizzy eyes.*

Crepuscular Beam: Yes, ma'am...

Scatter: Heh. We should take pics of the looks on the Protector's faces when they see their second-in-command is sick! Hahahahahahaha!

Cerulambert: Maybe we could sneak into the Protector base and see how Redshift is faring, get a good look of how miserable he is.

Grayscale: You are not going to do that. Dark Light has the penchant of smelling a rat and I don't want to get in any more trouble than I already will be. I have enough of dealing with her hot air, frankly.

Crepuscular Beam: Well..er...maybe you shouldn't annoy her?

Grayscale: I will continue to annoy her as I see fit. It's worth it. But all she does is just yell and moan about how much of a meanie I am. She's no threat. It's worth it for the fun we're having right now.

(@Han Brolo you decide where Green Flash is at right now)
I thought she'd be with the others, soo....

*Green Flash walked in*

Green Flash: は?What's going on, sensei?

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Mr. Blizzard is defeated*

Yellow Toad: Nice work, Toadiko. I knew you could do it!

Toadiko: That battle was very fun! I made sure to make my snowballs extra big, to destroy Mr. Blizzard.

Yellow Toad: Well that's good. Our next stop is Rocket Road. Let's go, everyone!

*Toadia and co. head to Rocket Road, leaving Star-Crossed Skyway*

*Meanwhile, at Velo's Tower*

Velo Mask: This isn't looking good for us! Mr. Blizzard melted…and we have only one enemy left before we can take the Car Wash crew on.

Velo: Yeah, King Bob-Omb is our last one. If he doesn't succeed, I won't be impressed.

Velo Advisor: Sire, we don't have any other option. We must use him.

Vivica: I hope I don't get to battle this time. I'm not that strong.

Velo Mask: I'll bring King Bob-Omb to the board with the rockets, where Rosalina and lots of Lumas reside.

*Velo Mask carries King Bob-Omb to Rocket Road and hides him in one of the domes, than returns to the Tower*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Mr. Y: “Probably right here would be good. And if you want to be cautious, highlight this area before we shrink. As for communication, yes, we do have that. Dr. EMH.”

Dr. EMH after getting out something that looks like something on him: “For example, this is the communication seen in Star Trek. It is very easy to use and interference shouldn’t be a thing to deal with.”

Dark Light: Good...that's what we need for -

*Dark Light noticed Luigi, who was at the Protector Base.*

Dark Light: Oh, I didn't expect to see YOU here. Luigi, are you here to talk about why Bluminescence and Kontrast suddenly left?

I thought she'd be with the others, soo....

*Green Flash walked in*

Green Flash: は?What's going on, sensei?
Phongik: The Protector's Lieutenant got infected with a tapeworm, soldier.

Grayscale: Yes. I had Phongik deliver it to him. Don't worry, he's not gonna die. I'm not a monster. He's going to be filling a bit down for a while, but that'll buy us some time.

Marvin: Loud and clear... that coyote’s next in line for interrogation, so you can go back to your containment room.

*A Martian grabs Blueshift and walks her back over to her containment room, while Wile E. is brought into the interrogation*

Next post will be later.
*Blueshift was guided back to the containment room, where she remained.*

Blueshift: ¿Am I gonna stay here forever or what? ¡I'm getting sick and tired of being kept here!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* Louie was still running and pushing *
* Louie passed by the police station *
* Louie eventually found himself at Boom Boom Bar *
* Louie sniffs the air *
Louie : Food? Drinks! Drinks means maybe food... Food!

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
* Louie was still running and pushing *
* Louie passed by the police station *
* Louie eventually found himself at Boom Boom Bar *
* Louie sniffs the air *
Louie : Food? Drinks! Drinks means maybe food... Food!
*Spiky John was idle on the counter, polishing the table up a bit.*

Spiky John: Hello there. Welcome to the Boom Boom Bar, my name is Spiky John and I will cater to you. May I take your order?

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Spiky John was idle on the counter, polishing the table up a bit.*

Spiky John: Hello there. Welcome to the Boom Boom Bar, my name is Spiky John and I will cater to you. May I take your order?
Louie : Do you have edible matter in this establishment? Edible solids to be specific, " food ". I'll take any form