Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Chroma instantly got enthusastic*

Officer Key: Whew. Man, it's so good knowing you got that "Scam Line" nonsense outta your head.
Ray Trace: Scam Line? Wait, wait wait, was I scammed by some dumb robo-caller?

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Officer Key: You thought you had a girlfriend named "Scan Line".
*Ray Trace frowned.*

Ray Trace: Girlfriend? I'm already taken. I think that girlfriend just wanted to take ME from YOU. I am very handsome after all.

Ruby Kurosawa

"Ganbaruby!"
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(When they return to the Car Wash, Zzazz and his party head straight for the main building, where they are greeted by Dia.)

Dia: Welcome back. You seem to be tired from running around all day.

Zzazz: A lucky guess, huh?

Dia: I understand these things. Take a rest now, because it’s late.

(Zzazz and his party return to the motel room to rest for the night.)

-----

(The next morning…)

Zzazz: So, what happened while we were in Fourside?

Dia: I saw some Martians enter the building, although I didn’t know why they would come all this way to our planet. Then, a good portion of the staff left and used some robots to guard it while they were out. What did you do on your journey?

Zzazz: You wouldn’t believe what went down in Fourside. I saw Victor again, this time stealing Mr. Monotoli’s helicopter! Although we did run into all the members of µ’s there, so I guess that’s a plus.

Dia: Then I suppose you could help find the other six members of Aqours. I don’t want to imagine what Kanan and Mari are up to.

Ruby: Why don’t you try asking the robots if they know anything about them, big sis? Those robots seem to be pretty smart.

Hanamaru: They’re the future, zura!

(Dia walks over to one of Oxide’s robots behind the front desk, holding up a picture of Kanan and Mari.)

https://i.idol.st/u/card/art/2x/90Ohara-Mari-%E4%B8%80%E7%95%AA%E3%81%A1%E3%81%8B%E3%81%8F%E3%81%AB-SR-gVTTcK.png

Dia: Excuse me. Could you tell me if you have seen either of these two girls recently?

(@Dr. Toadette)

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Officer Key: Haha, yeah. Good to have you back, Ray.
Ray Trace: I won't be back for long. Because, we Protectors will go in an adventure you will never even THINK about going into.

*Ray Trace smirked. He knew Chroma Key will never ever get an opportunity like this, and he'll brag about all of the weird things he would be able to do, that Chroma can't.*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
-Car Wash: Before Wile E.’s Abduction-

*The Martians were getting fatigued from the fighting, so they carefully got out of the fight cloud and ran towards the Car Wash, leaving Konny and Blue in the fight cloud (@Kontrast)*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
-Car Wash: Before Wile E.’s Abduction-

*The Martians were getting fatigued from the fighting, so they carefully got out of the fight cloud and ran towards the Car Wash, leaving Konny and Blue in the fight cloud (@Kontrast)*
*Kontrast and Bluminescence continued fighting each other, not knowing that, the enemies they were socking their fists at were not aliens from another planet, but Mushroom City legal aliens.*

Han Brolo

What's your spaghetti policy here?
Pronouns
He/him
Ray Trace: I won't be back for long. Because, we Protectors will go in an adventure you will never even THINK about going into.

*Ray Trace smirked. He knew Chroma Key will never ever get an opportunity like this, and he'll brag about all of the weird things he would be able to do, that Chroma can't.*
Officer Key: ...what are you doing?

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Kontrast and Bluminescence continued fighting each other, not knowing that, the enemies they were socking their fists at were not aliens from another planet, but Mushroom City legal aliens.*
*Then, a few minutes later, the Martians came running out with Wile E. and wrapped him up in the giant trenchcoat*

Wile E. Coyote: *muffled* HELP! ANYONE!?

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Officer Key: ...what are you doing?
Ray Trace: Pfffffffft. I won't spoil anything.

*Then, a few minutes later, the Martians came running out with Wile E. and wrapped him up in the giant trenchcoat*

Wile E. Coyote: *muffled* HELP! ANYONE!?
*It was then Bluminescence and Kontrast immediately realized what they had been doing and were a bit embarrassed.*

Kontrast: WAIT! How did we end up fighting EACH OTHER!?

Bluminescence: No time for that! Our coyote friend is being kidnapped, let's go save him!

*And with that, the two Protectors came after the Martians.*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Ray Trace: Pfffffffft. I won't spoil anything.

*It was then Bluminescence and Kontrast immediately realized what they had been doing and were a bit embarrassed.*

Kontrast: WAIT! How did we end up fighting EACH OTHER!?

Bluminescence: No time for that! Our coyote friend is being kidnapped, let's go save him!

*And with that, the two Protectors came after the Martians.*
*The Martian in the back who was carrying Wile E. turned around like Patrick in the episode of SpongeBob when they insult Texas and tapped the Martian in front of him to go faster*

Molly Hale

Princess of the Crystal Tower
Pronouns
She/her
(When they return to the Car Wash, Zzazz and his party head straight for the main building, where they are greeted by Dia.)

Dia: Welcome back. You seem to be tired from running around all day.

Zzazz: A lucky guess, huh?

Dia: I understand these things. Take a rest now, because it’s late.

(Zzazz and his party return to the motel room to rest for the night.)

-----

(The next morning…)

Zzazz: So, what happened while we were in Fourside?

Dia: I saw some Martians enter the building, although I didn’t know why they would come all this way to our planet. Then, a good portion of the staff left and used some robots to guard it while they were out. What did you do on your journey?

Zzazz: You wouldn’t believe what went down in Fourside. I saw Victor again, this time stealing Mr. Monotoli’s helicopter! Although we did run into all the members of µ’s there, so I guess that’s a plus.

Dia: Then I suppose you could help find the other six members of Aqours. I don’t want to imagine what Kanan and Mari are up to.

Ruby: Why don’t you try asking the robots if they know anything about them, big sis? Those robots seem to be pretty smart.

Hanamaru: They’re the future, zura!

(Dia walks over to one of Oxide’s robots behind the front desk, holding up a picture of Kanan and Mari.)

https://i.idol.st/u/card/art/2x/90Ohara-Mari-%E4%B8%80%E7%95%AA%E3%81%A1%E3%81%8B%E3%81%8F%E3%81%AB-SR-gVTTcK.png

Dia: Excuse me. Could you tell me if you have seen either of these two girls recently?

(@Dr. Toadette)
Robot: No. We're not familiar with anime girls entering the Car Wash. Sorry the any inconvenience we might've caused.

Yoshi the SSM

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile, Dr. EMH had gone to Yoshi the SSM house and has returned."

Dr. EMH: "Ok. I got it. Yoshi the SSM isn't home right now, but Mr. Y was there. He told me about these. (and he shows some red Yoshi eggs) Mr. Y says that they last for a random time between 6 hours and 8 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds. And we won't know until they are thrown."

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadette and co. arrive at Velo's Space Station*

Yellow Toad: Welcome to Velo's Space Station. The last 20 Mini Stars are not too far away. Let's stay focused.

Toadette: I don't see any traps here. Nothing can make us lose our Mini Stars this time!

Toadia: There is a jackpot machine that multiplies Mini Stars, but it could be a total waste. I wouldn't use it.

Toadiko: If we land on certain spaces, the number of Mini Stars inside that machine will increase. But I don't think we'll get lucky.

Cream: Yeah. If Wario and Waluigi were here, they'd go crazy for it. They sure love pressing their luck.

Vanilla: But they're not here anymore. Which is a good thing. They barely helped us once their eyes got dollar signs in them.

Tails: Just because there aren't any traps doesn't mean the battles will be easy. They haven't been easy since after Toad Road.

Zem: Yeah. These battles have been testing our skills left and right. Let's hope they continue that here.

Zam: Ruff, ruff, ruff. Ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff. (Let me rest. My bite mark needs to heal.)

N. Trance: And near the end, Velo will turn several spaces into traps. Or in his talk, "giving us a whole bunch of presents". That doesn't sound good to me.

Jason: Yeah. Why would Velo of all people give us anything? If he did, it'd likely be a bomb or something we wouldn't like.

Oxide: Even the board itself looks sketchy. It's aligned like the shape of Velo's head for some reason. Kind of makes me think he made this himself to glorify his image. Like I care. Let's tear him down!!

Yellow Toad: On your quest, you will pick from the Space Scuttle, the Shiny Saucer, and the Starship Velo. Which one will lead you to victory?

Oxide: Hmm…I'll take the Shiny Saucer. It looks like it has recently been polished, which is what I usually do with my vehicles whenever they look rusty and rough. Let's tear Velo and Vivica down!!

*Toadette and co. enter the Shiny Saucer and start taking turns driving it around the board, heading for Vivica's fort*

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*The Martian in the back who was carrying Wile E. turned around like Patrick in the episode of SpongeBob when they insult Texas and tapped the Martian in front of him to go faster*
So the Martian looked back and was screaming with skull and crossbone eyes?

*The Protectors still gave chase, and the camera cut to the Martians, then back to the Protectors, back to the Martians, then back to the Protectors, time spent in the shots getting shorter and shorter, until they finally caught up to them and leapt into the air.*

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadette and co. have arrived at Vivica's fort*

Vivica: Kelly…I love you. You and your friends are so fun to play with. I'm glad Barbie asked me to babysit.

*Suddenly, Vivica's cellphone rings*

Vivica: What is it, Velo?! I'm busy playing with my Kelly doll and her friends.

Velo: Didn't you see Toadette and co. arrive at your fort? This isn't time to be playing with your stupid dolls, Vivica. Put on your game face on and take them down!

Vivica: Yes, Velo. Sorry, Kelly. Playtime's over.

Yellow Toad: We've made it to Vivica's fort. Vanilla, are you ok with fighting her?

Vanilla: Sure, Yellow Toad. Let's do this!

*Vanilla exits the vehicle and enters Vivica's fort. Once she's inside, she sees Vivica inside a flying machine with two hammers attached to it. Vanilla must hit a dice block to fill a gauge. If her roll is a multiple of 3 (3, 6, 9, 12, or 15 and above.), she can damage Vivica. However, if Vanilla fills the gauge to 14, Vivica will squish her with one of her hammers, causing her to lose some of her hp. After Vivica gets angry, she adds more bad areas to the gauge. If Vanilla rolls their corresponding number, Vivica will hit her with both hammers. This process continues until Vivica is defeated*

Tim Lockwood

We Scare Because We Care
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
So the Martian looked back and was screaming with skull and crossbone eyes?

*The Protectors still gave chase, and the camera cut to the Martians, then back to the Protectors, back to the Martians, then back to the Protectors, time spent in the shots getting shorter and shorter, until they finally caught up to them and leapt into the air.*
Yes, but the skull was a Martian skull.

*The Martians turned in a different direction and continued towards their UFO as Konny and Blue comically fell to the ground like in a Looney Tunes short*

Last edited:

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Vanilla defeats Vivica*

Vivica: Velo, I couldn't do it. Vanilla is way too strong. Take over!

Vanilla: Phew, the Mini Stars are in good hands. Only 10 left. Let's not waste anymore time.

*Vanilla receives 10 Mini Stars and re-enters the vehicle*

Yellow Toad: Velo's castle is next. Let's go.

*Toadette and co. leave Vivica's fort and head for Velo's castle*

Molly Hale

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Toadette and co. arrive at Velo's castle*

Velo: I must not lose the last 10 Mini Stars to Toadette and friends! They're the only ones I have left. If I fail, my Citadel will continue to look dark and drab. Hey advisors? While I'm fighting, maybe you can make me another one of those potions. That way, when my health is at half, I can become tall again!!

Velo Advisors: Yes, sire. We'll start making that potion right away.

*The Velo Advisors begin making a potion for Velo*

Yellow Toad: This is it! The final battle. The last 10 Mini Stars are close. Toadia, try your best. You are the only one who hasn't battled yet. Good luck.

Toadia: I'll do my best, Yellow Toad. But when Velo gets to half, is it ok if someone helps me? The last time we faced Fake Velo, the Star Spirits and Twink fought him for us because he taunted Toadiko, who was fighting him at the time, into giving up the fight. I don't want that to happen to us again.

Yellow Toad: Sure, Toadia.

Toadia: Ok. Let's save those Mini Stars!

*Toadia exits the vehicle and enters Velo's castle. Once she's inside she sees 10 dice on a platform that she must roll. If the dice land on a picture of Toadia's face, they will be transformed into energy balls that will attack Velo, who is behind the platform. However, if the dice have Velo's face on them, he will wave his staff, unleashing a beam of energy that can hurt Toadia if she gets hit. This process continues until Velo has only half of his hp left*

Mario: a pumpkin head

What did you think this was all about? Pumpkins!?
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
(I'm back??)

Zuka hasn't expected much coming in to the Car Wash to get his trusty truck refilled. After several mundane trips across the freeway, sometimes nearly crashing into sports cars that meander into his lanes, of course a truck is going to get dirty. It just is very unprofessional to have a truck so dirty, even less so, your own weapons. You just have to respect these things that give you so much service.

Zuka himself hasn't received much respect today.

Zuka gets out his truck. When he's at the reception, no one is really there, even though the sign says, "open".

Huh, why's no one there?

Zuka walks out and looks for someone to help. Help is indeed coming, but in the form of a, well...

Zuka can't really describe him without raising his own eyebrows. He's a short man, even a bit shorter than Zuka, who isn't exactly the tallest guy around here. A lively green crop top with a palm tree motif mostly exposes his waist and arms, which are otherwise covered in coarse body hair and an incomprehensible array of tattoos. His arms are built like iron studs though, rivaling Wario's arms. And just like Wario, he has quite a gut, but is also supported by developed six pack abs, you can mistake it for a sac of potatoes.

The fashion sense is the weirdest thing about him. Something about the crop top Zuka dislikes a lot, but the other clothing is baffling. The pink tutu embroiders his waist, while thin pink leggings mostly veil his hairy legs, while he's supported by high heels. A vivid flower necklace complements the crop top. Zuka is trying to contemplate at the rather delicate fashion choices fitted for a stout man who's balding and has a loud pink beard; he knows people that experiment and express themselves in quirky ways, but he'll at least suggest them to not wear literal clown makeup. The flashy sunglasses does work a little, perhaps. But that crop top has got to go.

While Zuka is busy trying to process the two full paragraphs of what he's seeing, the man starts jeering.

That high-pitched shrill coming from that kind of man the last thing Zuka has expected.

Heya, you pink fatty! You seem lost! Maybe your stupid ponytail should be trimmed too!
Scuse me, sir?
(mocking accent) scuse ME sir??
Sigh..... do you work here?
(mocking voice) Do you work here, sir?
I ain't got all time for this. What's your name?
Pffft. I'm Wario's Friend! And I already hate you and your dead rat face around here.
That's not a name.
I bet yours isn't either. LOL!
Name's Zuka.
HAHA. ZUKA. Sir, your llama named you bad when she gave birth to you.
I reckon you don't work 'ere. Too mean. Probably scared off the customers.
DUH this place is "too mean and scares off customers". Sir. I'm here to IMPROVE it. Starting with YOU!
What on earth?

The guy calling himself "Wario's Friend" lunges at Zuka, and the two are quickly covered in a giant dust cloud.

Last edited:

Kontrast

Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
im lolling right now holy crap i didn't know you're gonna introduce that stupid friend guy from our sims games this soon

also, we agreed that I'm going to control Wario's Friend too

*Phongik arrived back at the Mushroom City Car Wash. He already told Grayscale of the new surrounding Redshift's condition, so he wanted to check up on the Protectors one more time. However, the two Protectors stationed off seemed to be missing, and he was greeted by a fight cloud. He walked to it and started watching the fight.*

Phongik: Hm?

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* Meanwhile *
??? : HA can't believe I got away with that, best thing is pencil nose got put into his case, aka jail! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
* He had officially gotten out of Mushroom City *
??? : NICE. A bunch of fools, ever thinking they could deal with me...

Toasty Toad

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
The Ghost Toast was in the outskirts of Mushroom city and heard someone talking he walked slowly towards the person.