Mushroom City Car Wash

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Mike : Father, are we there yet?
Will.A : I DIDN'T EVEN SAY WHERE WE'RE GOING!?
Mike : Father, Where are we going
Will.A : I don't know, somewhere
MIke : Father, are we at somewhere yet?
Will.A : No.
Mike : I heard from a friend, somewhere is cool, they have stuff like things, and people, and it's also a place, somewhere is really interesting
* Will just blankly stares at Mike *
* He shakes his head *
Will.A : When this is over we're going to go to the library, and the therapist, the latter is for me...

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* After a bit, the car was near a hotel in the middle of nowhere *
Will.A : L-LOOK, a hotel!
* Mike looked at the rearview mirror *
Mike : Father, there's a can behind us
Will.A : Pff, who cares
* The car touched the can, proceeding to make the bottom half of the car explode *
Mike : Father, due to your general lack of common sense and safety, my life has been saved, I'm forever grateful
* Will looked behind to what used to be the back of the car and gave a forced smile *
Will.A : Y-you're welcome * his fingers violently twitched on the steering wheel *

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Afterglow has arrived in Toto. The town is relatively smaller than Summers, lacking the sandy beaches of its neighbor, having a jetty with several docked boats and some modest houses.)

Man: (East of here is the port town of Toto) No, no. I’m not a billboard.

Ran: This must be it.

Moca: How about we go into that house? I think someone in there might know about the club.

(Afterglow heads into one of the houses, where they find a musician holding a trumpet.)

Musician: If you come closer, I’ll play the trumpet!

(Ran approaches the musician, who simply stands there in silence.)

Ran: Excuse me, but I was wondering if you had the number for—

Musician: ….I don’t know how to play yet.

(Seeing that the trumpet player likely does not know about the Stoic Club, the five girls choose to leave. They head to another house, but the door is locked.)

Voice on the other end: Meow.

(The next house the five girls visit is unlocked. Inside is a dark-skinned man with dreadlocks.)

Ran: Hey there.

Man: Do you know about the Stoic Club over in Summers? If you want to get in, you need to call a secret number to make a reservation.

Ran: I was just about to ask you for the phone number, as a matter of fact.

Man: You were? Then yeah, I’ll give it to you. I warn you though, it’s a strange place…

(The man whispers the phone number for the Stoic Club into Ran’s ear. She inputs the number into her smartphone and presses the call button.)

Voice: Hello, this is the Stoic Club.

Ran: Hi, I’m Ran Mitake, and I’d like to make a reservation.

Voice: A reservation? Certainly, ma’am. We are looking forward to having you here. Thank you for your patronage.

Ran: We got in. Thanks for giving us the number!

Tomoe: You know what, girls? I think this is a nice town. Maybe I could come back here with Ako to show her just how great it is!

(Afterglow says goodbye to the man before the five of them head back to Summers.)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(The five girls enter the Stoic Club. Inside, a crowd of people are gazing at a single plain-looking rock on a large stage and discussing various complex topics.)

Man #1: Didactically speaking, seminal evidence seems to explicate the fact that your repudiation of entropy supports my theory of space-time synthesis. Of this, I am irrefutably confident.

Himari: Huh?

Man #2: You guys can’t envision the final collapse of capitalism? Incredible!

Woman #1: Mmmmm. I think it’s a very complicated issue. .....Oh, sorry! I was sleeping…

Ran: He was right. This really is a strange place. It’s so hard to understand half of these topics.

(A man holding a water pitcher approaches the five girls.)

Water pitcher man: So you don’t understand what the hey everyone is talking about? Well, I don’t either, but I try to be patient with the customers. They pay high prices just for a glass of water and the chance to have serious, intellectual discussions. It’s a surprisingly easy business. Want a drink? We only serve water, though…

Tomoe: We’re good, thanks. But is there a show here, and could we perform on that stage?

Maid: A show? It’s already started, and it’s going to go on for as long as this club is open. Everyone stares at the stone on stage and philosophizes. Doesn’t it sound stupid?

Ran: Yes.

Maid: And besides, if you want water, you could just go to the drugstore nearby. They sell it at a much cheaper price.

Tsugumi: Don’t forget why we’re here—to get the sailor’s wife to make Magic Cake again.

Man #3: I really want some Magic Cake, too. Such a mysterious work of art… I can’t get it off my mind. There’s only one woman who can prepare Magic Cake, and she’s hanging out in this club over at the entrance. Anyway, the absolute irony and study of self-identification is… blah, blah, blah… I don’t know what to do!

(Ran and her bandmates go talk to the Magic Cake lady.)

Himari: Listen to us! Get out of this club! You have Magic Cake to make!

Magic Cake lady: I’ve finally awakened the inner me, the true self. Patrons of this club can stare into their soul hard enough to burn a hole into their psyche. Just by focusing on that stone, I’m now comfortable enough to stare at the real me, the little girl inside me, and burn this impression into my superego. I want to be in this comfort zone at any time, all the time, or at no time. My id is telling me—

Moca: What about the Magic Cake?

Magic Cake lady: What? You girls came all this way just to have a bite of my Magic Cake?

Ran, Moca, Himari, Tomoe, and Tsugumi: (in unison) Yes.

Magic Cake lady: OK then. Why don’t you stop by a little cart out on the beach later?

(The Magic Cake lady exits the club to prepare some of her cake.)

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
Turns out the Turnip was on the little cart and was going to eat the cake.(chance to change the turnips mind)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Man #3: The woman who sells Magic Cake seems to have been removed from the members list.

Ran: Is that so?

Man #3: That’s what I heard, yes. She went back to selling Magic Cakes out on the beach alongside Paco, the man who sells Gelato de Resort.

Ran: Then we’ll get over there right now.

(The five girls leave the Stoic Club. When they see the Magic Cake lady, she calls them over.)

Magic Cake lady: Oh, there you are. Did you girls come from far off just to eat my Magic Cake?

Moca: Yes.

Magic Cake lady: (Pulling out a cake) I thought making cakes would be the best career for me. Dig in! I used all my leftover materials, so this is a very special Magic Cake!

(The five girls each take a slice of the cake and begin to eat it.)

Himari: Mmmm! This is the best cake I’ve had in my entire life! I could eat it all day!

Tsugumi: You’re right! It’s so Tsuguriffic! I want my parents to start selling this cake over at their coffee shop!

Moca: It feels like there’s a party in my mouth!

Tomoe: This cake has such a great flavor profile! It’s so sweet, but also savory! (Turning over to Ran) So, what do you think?

Ran: It feels like something’s been crawling around the ingredients, to be honest. I don’t think this is going to be good for my—

(Ran suddenly stops talking mid-sentence, as her pupils dilate, her vision blurs, and her body goes limp. She lies on the ground in a fetal position, muttering something incoherent, likely about her daddy issues and how the floor is beginning to melt.)

Ran: (slurred) Get away from me, you creep! I told you thousands of times to leave me alone, and you're still here? Then eat fist, jerk!

(Ran attempts to punch Tomoe's stomach, but Tomoe blocks her by grabbing her wrist.)

Tomoe: Is she going to be OK?

Magic Cake lady: She’ll be fine. Some people say strange things happen to them after eating my Magic Cake.

Ran: (slurred) Ha ha ha! The lampposts are eating the zebra! Wheeee!

(She spins around on her foot before tripping on her foot and falling to the ground.)

Ran: (slurred) Yaaaawn. I’m so sleepy. Can I go sleepies with you, Daddy? I can? Okies, nini.

(As Ran’s eyelids begin to droop, she begins to have a dream. It is very clear, but also very strange.)

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
Wow you just ignored that I ate the cake
Why did you eat my birthday cake I called Magic Cake Lady 3 months ago for a cake and she said she forgotten the recipe.(Turnip)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(The Magic Cake lady approaches the turnip.)

Magic Cake lady: I'm terribly sorry, but those girls over there had the last of my cake for today. I do have a few Magic Tarts, though, and they taste just as good as the Magic Cake, if not even better. Want some?

Jingjing

2nd of the five Fuwa mascots for the 2008 olympics
Pronouns
She/her
*Oxide and Jason have finalized their new and improved rescue plan. They head out to the Koopahari Desert to find some help, leaving Brooklyn*

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
-Meanwhile-

*The cave began to collapse as Cayde quickly got her feet*

Cayde: Hey, let’s get out of here!

*She began running out of the cave, not noticing Argotona getting back up*

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Oxide and Jason have made it to the Koopahari Desert*

Jason: Look, dad. I see some footprints. That must mean that someone else is here.

Oxide: They might be hostile, Jason. I'll set up a trap just in case they want to attack us.

*Oxide sets up a trap in an attempt to trick Iggy and Spike*

*Suddenly, Iggy and Spike see the trap and fall right in*

Iggy: Rats! Those aliens captured us.

Spike: Maybe we shouldn't devolve those aliens we have at the tower, Iggy. Let's see if we can join them.

*Iggy and Spike wave their hands at Oxide and Jason*

Jason: Hello. What do you need?

Iggy: We were wondering if we could switch sides and help you out.

Spike: Yeah. We don't really want to see your peers devolve that much now.

Oxide: I'm not really sure about this. Prove your kindness, and than talk to us. You were the ones who captured Zem and co., right?

Iggy: Right.

Spike: Yes.

Oxide: Than we're not joining you, period. Come on, Jason. Let's get out of here before we get captured ourselves!

Jason: Yeah, we don't want ourselves to be used for your own gain. Let's go, dad.

*Oxide and Jason leave the Koopahari Desert. However, Iggy and Spike follow them to where they are heading, the Boom Boom Bar*

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Oxide and Jason are back at the Boom Boom Bar*

Big Bertha: So, you're back again? Well, you're not getting my pendant!

*Big Bertha puts the pendant on her neck, hoping that it won't be taken*

Big Bertha: Elfie, are you back from that Mexican girl's dance competition?

*Silence*

Big Bertha: Hmm…I figured he'd still be there. I guess I'll do it myself.

*Jason tries reaching at Bertha's neck, but can't get the pendant*

Jason: I just can't reach it. Dad, can you try reaching it?

Oxide: We might need to distract her first. But how? Wait a second…how did they get here?!

*Iggy and Spike enter the scene*

Iggy: You wouldn't mind a little help, right?

Spike: We really mean it. Really!!

Jason: I'm still suspicious, Iggy and Spike. How are you going to do this?

Oxide: Yes, please tell us.

Iggy: We'll seduce her by singing a song!

Spike: That'll ensure that you can get the pendant!

*Iggy and Spike distract Big Bertha by singing a song. While Bertha is distracted, Oxide and Jason grab the pendant off her neck and head back to Koopa's Tower*

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Oxide and Jason arrive at Koopa's Tower*

President Koopa: So, you're back. Where's the pendant?

Jason: That's the good news. Here.

*Jason hands President Koopa the pendant*

President Koopa: Lena, take this. I don't want those aliens to interfere with their friends getting devolved. Got it?

*Lena, Koopa's wife, enters the scene*

Lena: Sure, Koopa.

*Lena takes the pendant, and searches for a meteor to insert it in*

President Koopa: Perfect. Come on, you two. Just you try to stop me…

*At that moment, Iggy and Spike enter the Tower and activate several traps for President Koopa, hoping to acquire his devo-guns when they drop*

Jason: We won't let our friends be reduced to mindless, ugly fools! Right, dad?

Oxide: Right, Jason. Now let's do this!

*Jason chases after Lena and starts spraying holy water out of his small bottle to attack her. Meanwhile, Oxide starts firing shots from both his Plasma Gun and his Poison Gas Gun towards President Koopa. While they attack, Koopa fires shots from his devo-gun as he tries not to get hit, while Lena increases her running speed. Jason stops attacking when Lena does this, catching up with her before attacking again. Oxide tries his best to dodge the devo-guns' shots before firing again. This process continues until both opponents are defeated*

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* After a bit, the car was near a hotel in the middle of nowhere *
Will.A : L-LOOK, a hotel!
* Mike looked at the rearview mirror *
Mike : Father, there's a can behind us
Will.A : Pff, who cares
* The car touched the can, proceeding to make the bottom half of the car explode *
Mike : Father, due to your general lack of common sense and safety, my life has been saved, I'm forever grateful
* Will looked behind to what used to be the back of the car and gave a forced smile *
Will.A : Y-you're welcome * his fingers violently twitched on the steering wheel *
* They both get out *
* Will long jumps into the entrance of the hotel breaking down the door *
* Mike follows *
Will : * Rips out some wood that was lodged into his shoulder * Uh * faints *
Mike : Oh no father... * shrugs *
Mike : Anyone here hello hello

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at Koopa's Tower. Lena successfully makes it to the meteorite and inserts the pendant into it. The dimensions begin to merge*

Lena: You're too late! Say goodbye to your friends!

*After this, President Koopa runs to Lena, falling into the traps that Iggy and Spike have set up, making him drop his devo-guns. The Koopa Cousins grab the guns and take them to Oxide and Jason*

Iggy: Here! Use these to devolve Koopa and Lena.

Spike: Hurry, the dimensions will merge at any moment! We'll try to remove that pendant from the meteorite while you take care of Koopa and Lena.

Jason: Hmm…do these run on the same technology as the devo chamber? If that's the case, these could be very dangerous.

Oxide: I believe they do, Jason. We should only use this power on Koopa and Lena. We don't want to devolve anyone else!

*While Iggy and Spike try to remove the pendant from the meteorite, Koopa's victims (minus Orbulon since he was devolved in a previous post) begin their devolving process with Wizpig being the first to devolve, followed by Tatanga, the Velo Advisors, Vivica, Velo, Zem, Zam, and N. Trance. During the devolving process, Oxide and Jason find President Koopa and Lena and begin to fire shots from the devo gun at them, turning them into slime*

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
(Sorry for double-posting)

*Iggy and Spike successfully remove the pendant from the meteorite. The two dimensions began to separate. Additionally, all of President Koopa's victims return to their original states. After Lena and President Koopa are completely devolved, Oxide and Jason find the key that opens the cage that contains all of President Koopa's victims. They than head to the cage and release everyone. Orbulon heads back to Diamond City, while Tatanga heads back to his planet, Wizpig heads back to Future Fun Land and Velo, the advisors, and Vivica head back to their Citadel*

Zem: Thanks for saving us, Oxide and Jason. I'm wondering how exactly you got here though.

Zam: Ruff, Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff? (Did you ask the princess for permission?)

N. Trance: And who looked after the Car Wash while this happened?

Jason: We got here by asking the princess for permission before we went. We knew that we couldn't enter Dinohatten if we weren't criminals. Unfortunately, Toadsworth answered for her because she was busy with the olympics, but we still were successful in gaining her permission.

Oxide: I deployed some robots to look after the Car Wash, N. Trance. I knew that Blueminsence, Kontrast, Wile. E, and Captain Toad couldn't do it on their own, so that's why I made them. I'm afraid Toadette and her friends will insult me because they already have Tails, who is responsible for many of the inventions at the Car Wash, so I might destroy them when we get back home.

Jason: We should probably pack our things before we go back to the Mushroom Kingdom. We don't want the hotel's staff to chase after us for leaving our things there.

*All 5 aliens leave Koopa's Tower and enter the portal, heading back to Brooklyn so that Oxide and Jason can pack their things before they head back to Mushroom City*