Mushroom City Car Wash

Jingjing

2nd of the five Fuwa mascots for the 2008 olympics
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, in Brooklyn. Oxide and Jason have finished unpacking their things*

Jason: Dad, how are we are going to go to Dinohatten without the whole entire world thinking we're doing something fishy? My jacket is making my feel hotter than usual, and there has to be a way we can sneak into the city without getting caught.

Oxide: Hmm…I know my jacket I usually wear looks cool and all that, but there's a lot of costs! The leather it's made out of heats up really quickly, and while it might be a good thing to have during the fall and winter, I should really not wear long sleeves during the spring and summer. But I do it anyways because I've had it for so long, though I usually pull the sleeves up during warm weather. The gang I was apart of before I got adopted by Zem's parents gave me it, and while I did have other clothes from the orphanage, they shredded them to pieces because they did not like them.

Jason: These clothes may shield us from the dark…but you are right about the heat, dad. Is there anything else we can use to go into Dinohatten without being seen?

Oxide: For me there is…

*Oxide enters the bathroom and takes off his jacket and puts it on a hanger in the room's closet. He then puts on his Hot Rod outfit (the one with the shades and the fake hair and moustache), and exits the bathroom*

Jason: You look ridiculous, dad. Everyone's going to notice us with that outfit. And what's with the hair? I thought your species did not grow hair!

Oxide: First of all, the hair is fake, Jason. Gasmoxians never grow hair themselves. Second, it makes me look more like a gangsta than the jacket ever did!

Jason: Well…I'm not wearing an outfit like that to Dinohatten. I'm just going to wear something blue that's short sleeved. Nothing else. And doesn't Zem and Zam grow hair, or are they a different species?

Oxide: They're a different species of Gasmoxian, Jason. One that has been less studied than mine. And it's ok if you don't wear a similar outfit to mine, Jason. You can wear whatever you want…as long as it isn't inappropriate for your age.

*Jason enters the bathroom and takes off his jacket. He then puts on a blue short sleeve shirt and exits the bathroom. After this, Oxide and Jason exit their room and the former uses the key card to lock the door leading to it. The two aliens enter the elevator and exit it when it stops at the lobby. After that, they exit the elevator and leave the hotel. Once Oxide and Jason are outside, they start searching for a portal leading to Dinohatten. Once they find one, they enter it, leaving Brooklyn*

Flygon64

Flygon " I shall figure this out later " 64
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* Meanwhile at Mushroom City *
* An out of control car was spinning and turning and drifting all over *
* The car skimmed the outer walls of the police station but got out of the way before they would've crashed *
* The car seemingly regained some amount of control but was still speeding *
* A kid wearing a mask poked his head out of the back window *
* He pointed his head at the inside of the car *
Mike : Father, I believe we've made a mess
Will.A : Can't be that bad
* Mike put his head back into the car *
* The camera zoomed out to show the road behind them was burning *
Will.A : Eh whatever, I'm smarter than anyone around here, I can talk my way out of whatever happens in the end
Mike : Yeah, up dog
Will.A : What's up dog?
Will.A : ..............
* Mike slapped the back of Will's head *
Mike : Yeah, real smart Will.E
* The car then started losing control again and drifted into an open freeway *

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, a portal opens up in Dinohatten. Oxide and Jason exit the portal and head into the back allies of the city, so they do not get caught by anyone on their way to Koopa's Tower*

*Meanwhile, at Coconut Mall*

Falink 3: Falink fa? Fa fa fa? (Falink 4? Are you here?)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Ran: Tsugu?

Tsugumi: Yes, Ran?

Ran: What was that backstory you were talking about back there?

Tsugumi: The one about the pasta?

Ran: Yes.

Tsugumi: The story goes like this. Back in the 16th​ century, a legend states that Pasta di Summers was a favorite of King Summers the Third. There were many great chefs back then who took great pride in their culinary skills, coming in and out of Summers Palace. One day, Anna Summers, King Summers’ wife, said, “Oh what I wouldn’t give for some really delicious pasta!”

Moca: And then what happened?

Tsugumi: I really don’t want to ramble on for too long, but it still remains a touching tale even after all this time.

(All of a sudden, a sailor runs up to Afterglow, clearly in a slump.)

Sailor: (out of breath) Do any of you girls have some time to spare?

Tomoe: Of course. What seems to be the problem?

Sailor: I’m worried sick about my wife. She’s completely ignoring her Magic Cake business, ever since she spent her last few days in a strange club nearby.

Tomoe: What’s the club’s name?

Sailor: The Stoic Club.

Tomoe: Then lead us there so we can convince her.

Sailor: OK!

(The sailor leads the five girls to an immense white building with the words “Club Stoic” written above the entrance. When they attempt to enter, a voice on the other side of the door stops them.)

Voice: This is not the Stoic Club. Please be on your way…

Himari: But it says “Club Stoic” on the building!

Voice: Don’t sass me, miss. You’re not a member, are you?

Himari: (lying) Yes.

Voice: Then what’s your name?

Himari: Er… ummm… Himari?

Voice: Nope, sorry. We don’t have anyone like that on the list.

Ran: So how are we going to get into the Strip—I mean, Stoic Club?

Sailor: You need to call the club to make a reservation in advance. If my memory doesn’t fail me, someone in the nearby port town of Toto might be willing to give their phone number to you.

Ran: Then we’ll get going right now.

(Afterglow leaves the sailor to head for Toto.)

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, in the back allies of Dinohatten. Oxide and Jason have found a mysterious pendant*

Oxide: It looks like someone dropped this here. It's so pretty! But it won't go with my outfit. Gangstas like gold chains for jewellery, not pendants.

Jason: Looks very mysterious. There must be some sort of power this thing has. But it's not ours. I wonder who it belongs to…

Oxide: Hmm…it could belong to a hero who used it for good. Or it could belong to a villain that used it for evil. We must give it back to someone as soon as we find the person who had it.

Jason: It could also be very dangerous. Let's put it somewhere safe, so that no one gets a hold of it.

*Jason's tummy starts gurgling*

Jason: I'm thirsty. Can I have something to drink?

*Oxide hands Jason a bottle of water*

Jason: Thank you, dad.

*Jason places the pendant inside his inventory and takes a sip from the bottle, quenching his thirst. He and Oxide start searching for the person who owns this pendant, eventually finding themselves outside the Boom Boom Bar*

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
*the turnip gets eaten by a fish and then got spat out somewhere else and he(what do turnips have genders?) found out it was a boat

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, in Dinohatten, outside the Boom Boom Bar*

Jason: Why are we stopping at this nightclub, dad? We're supposed to go to Koopa's Tower and save our friends. Or do you really need your wine?

Oxide: I'm not going here for the wine, Jason. I'm going here so that we can take a little break before we rescue our friends. Besides, every hero needs some fun once in a while.

*Oxide and Jason enter the Boom Boom Bar*

*Inside the Boom Boom Bar*

Bartender: Excuse me, did you get invited here by any chance?

Oxide: No. My and my son are here so we can have a good time before we save our friends from President Koopa.

Jason: Yeah. Sorry for crashing the party.

Bartender: Bertha, come here! There's these people who are crashing the party!

*Suddenly, a chubby woman wearing a red leather outfit with spikes, named Big Bertha, enters the scene*

Big Bertha: Come here, intruders. You are not allowed here. These people are trying to celebrate a family reunion here, and you just so happen to walk in during it! Now, normally I would have my sidekick boot you out, but he's at a dance competition with a young Mexican girl and her monkey friend. So I'll have to do it myself!

*Big Bertha boots Oxide and Jason out of the Boom Boom Bar, stealing their pendant in the process. After the two aliens are booted out, a police car stops in front of them. The police officer looks at their outfits and immediately shoves them into his car. Once Oxide and Jason are inside the car, he drives them to Koopa's Tower*

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
-Car Wash-

*Wile E. Coyote was bored... very bored. He was sitting silently waiting for a customer or the phone to ring. Wile E. grabbed a book about the Car Wash and began to thumb through it, reading the history and the many, many things that happened there.*

Wile E. Coyote: The Car Wash had an airport? *turns page* And a zoo?!

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, the police car arrives at Koopa's Tower*

Police Officer: Mr. President. I have succeeded. The last two aliens you need are here!

President Koopa: Good. Get them out of that car, and I'll measure their powers.

*The police officer gets Oxide and Jason out of the vehicle. Once they are out, President Koopa measures their powers*

President Koopa: You two are pretty powerful. You'll be perfect for joining my side. But this is what will happen to your friends if you do!

*President Koopa shows Oxide and Jason the devolving process. Using Orbulon as his test subject, President Koopa devolves him into a Goomba (the more scary version), making him lose his intelligence*

Oxide: We're so not joining you, Koopa. I don't want my friends to end up like that.

Jason: Uh oh. I'm just starting to realize that we lost the pendant.

President Koopa: Than go bring me that pendant. Ok? Or else, your friends are toast.

Oxide and Jason: Yes, Koopa.

*Oxide and Jason head out of Koopa's Tower and enter a portal, leaving Dinohatten. Once they are back in their hotel room, the two start making a new and improved rescue plan. Meanwhile, back at the tower, President Koopa smart rays Iggy and Spike again and sends them to the Koopahari Desert to get some info and capture Oxide and Jason once they arrive there*

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
* The car Will and son were in slowly got out of the freeway *
* The freeway was filled with crashed cars and was on fire *
* They were back on the street they previously speeded through *
* The car bumped along the road *
Will.A : * He shook his head * I-Is everything alright * He smiles * y-yes yes finally!!!!
Mike : * Mike pumped his fists and shadowboxed *
* Will leaned his head forward smushing it on the window *
* There was a soda can in front of them, the car was moving forward *
Will.A : H-h-heh you don't think...
Mike : U-u-uhhh I don't know hahahHAHAhAHAHNH
* They both start crazily laughing *
* The car touched the can and the car was sent flying 50 feet into the air *
* The car crashed right into the carwash *

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I don't see much deal over his action, I think it's fine.

Anyway sorry I'm not here at the mo, give me some time to participate again
Oops. My bad, @Flygon64.

*Wile E. flew back from the car landing in the Car Wash, tumbling to the ground*

Wile E. Coyote: What in the name of Chuck Jones was that?!

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
Oops. My bad, @Flygon64.

*Wile E. flew back from the car landing in the Car Wash, tumbling to the ground*

Wile E. Coyote: What in the name of Chuck Jones was that?!
* Mike's head pokes out of now broken car window *
Mike : Hello AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- we sort of had an car accident AAAAAAAAAAAAAA- no worrie- * The car instantly sets ablaze * worries

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
* Mike's head pokes out of now broken car window *
Mike : Hello AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- we sort of had an car accident AAAAAAAAAAAAAA- no worrie- * The car instantly sets ablaze * worries
*Wile E. rushed over to a fire extinguisher and put out the flames*

Wile E. Coyote: What happened?

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Wile E. rushed over to a fire extinguisher and put out the flames*

Wile E. Coyote: What happened?
* Mike looked into the car *
Mike : Uh?
Will.A : Squirrel ran in front of our car in an entirely different continent and I lost control of the car and we were crashing through cities and buildings and freeways for a week and found ourselves here
Mike : Oh he also commited a cri-
Will.A : sHuT uP you liTTLE CU-

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
* Mike looked into the car *
Mike : Uh?
Will.A : Squirrel ran in front of our car in an entirely different continent and I lost control of the car and we were crashing through cities and buildings and freeways for a week and found ourselves here
Mike : Oh he also commited a cri-
Will.A : sHuT uP you liTTLE CU-
*Wile E. stood there for a second before rushing to the phone to call the police*

Flygon64

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Flygon64
*Wile E. stood there for a second before rushing to the phone to call the police*
* The car suddenly started working again *
Will.A : Holy- the thing is working * the car suddenly started backing up, going through the entrance backwards *
Mike : What about the win-
Will.A : Uh, shut up son, just let my utter genius evil mind do this! * He points his finger up in the sky making a hole on the top of the car * RANDOM BULL**** GO! * The car speeded up, driving through the busy streets backwards *
Mike : You didn't see that....
Will.A : Coming yes, no time to think!

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
* The car suddenly started working again *
Will.A : Holy- the thing is working * the car suddenly started backing up, going through the entrance backwards *
Mike : What about the win-
Will.A : Uh, shut up son, just let my utter genius evil mind do this! * He points his finger up in the sky making a hole on the top of the car * RANDOM BULL**** GO! * The car speeded up, driving through the busy streets backwards *
Mike : You didn't see that....
Will.A : Coming yes, no time to think!
*Wile E. stood there holding the phone, bewildered at the destruction of the entrance to the Car Wash. He then drops the phone, leaving it dangling above the ground.*

Wile E. Coyote: Toadette’s gonna kill me... *gulp*