Mushroom City Car Wash

Jingjing

2nd of the five Fuwa mascots for the 2008 olympics
Pronouns
She/her
*After several hours of talking with Captain Toad, Iggy and Spike finally arrive at the Car Wash*

Iggy: We're finally here, Spike. Let's hunt down those aliens while we can.

Spike: But who should we go after first? The dumb ones, the egg guy, the youngest, or the sexy beast?

Iggy: I don't care. Grab as many as possible!

*Iggy and Spike tip-toe through the Car Wash while the aliens sleep. The two first enter Zem and Zam's room. Inside the room, Iggy and Spike quietly grab the two aliens and exit. After that, the two enter N. Trance's room and quietly grab him. Later, Iggy and Spike try getting Jason, but the door leading to his room is locked. They then try getting Oxide, but the door leading to his room has a doorknob that shocks any unwelcome visitors. Frustrated, Iggy and Spike leave the Car Wash with 3 aliens instead of the 5 they wanted. Once Zem, Zam, and N. Trance are thrown into the cage that has the previous victims, Iggy and Spike head back to Dinohatten with their cage, hoping that President Koopa finds every single one of them to be worthy of joining him.*

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
*Turnip used a warp zone he found in Tokyo to Mushroom city but jumped to Isle Delfino instead. After warping The turnip was tired and hungry so asked a lot of Pianta where the nearest shop was.

Last edited:

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, in Dinohatten*

President Koopa: Woah! That's a whole boatload of aliens, Iggy and Spike. Where did you get all these?

Iggy: The Mushroom Kingdom, Koopa. There was lots of them. We made sure to grab as many as possible.

Spike: I hope President Koopa finds them worthy. If not, we're in big trouble. There's only 2 aliens left that we did not capture.

*Koopa measures the captured aliens' powers. He finds that Orbulon, Wizpig, Tatanga, Zem, Zam, and N. Trance are weak and throws the six into the dungeon. Koopa also finds that the Shroobs are very powerful and releases them*

President Koopa: Shroobs, you are very powerful indeed. You are going to be the power sources for my Devo Guns. Now, please enter these chambers. They are going to extract the Vim from your heads, leaving you with nothing to defend yourselves afterwards. Understood?

*The Shroobs nod their heads and enter the chambers. Koopa turns the machine inside the chambers on, allowing it to extract the Vim from the Shroobs. Once all the Vim is extracted, the Shroobs return to their planet*

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
You do know that Vim energy is the life energy of toads and the Shroobs use it to power their UFOs?
Hey don´t you know a Toad?

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash*

Oxide: Yet another day of work for us, Jason. Let's make those customers get exactly what they want, and that us aliens do not make any messes, and if we do make a mess, we clean up. Right, N. Trance?

*Oxide gets no answer*

Jason: I think he's at the beach again, dad.

Oxide: Well, maybe Zem and Zam will answer. Zem, Zam, can you hear me?

*Oxide gets no answer*

Oxide: Jason, I'm getting no reply from those 3 at all. Do you have any idea where they went?

Jason: Maybe the worst happened to them, dad. Maybe someone from that place Peach sent Velo and Vivica to kidnapped them.

Oxide: If that's the case, we're going to have to call the princess before we do anything, Jason. She has never let anyone that isn't a criminal go to Dinohatten without her permission. But she's at the olympics with Toadette and the others. I hope I don't interrupt one of her games when I call.

*Oxide goes to the living room and calls Peach on the phone*

*Meanwhile, in Tokyo*

Announcer: The next set of players for synchronized swimming are Peach, Daisy, Blaze, and Amy. Please come on up and do your routine!

*Suddenly, Peach's cellphone starts to ring*

Peach: Toadsworth, can you get it for me? Me and the others are busy right now.

Toadsworth: Certainly, princess.

*Toadsworth answers. Peach and co. jump into the pool and begin their routine*

Toadsworth: Hello?

*On the phone*

Oxide: Hi, Toadsworth. Where's the princess?

Toadsworth: She's very busy doing her synchronized swimming routine with Daisy and the others. But I can help you, Oxide.

Oxide: I have the feeling that Zem, Zam, and N. Trance where taken to Dinohatten by some mysterious individuals. Me and Jason were wondering if the princess could give us permission to go there and rescue them, since I know she won't let us go there without it.

Toadsworth: I'll have to see what the princess says after her performance, Oxide. Just stay on the line. It'll only be a few minutes.

*After Peach and co's routine is finished, the 4 head back and watch the rest of the synchronized swimming performances*

Toadsworth: Princess, there you are! Oxide just called recently. He's asking if he and his son can go to Dinohatten so they can rescue Zem, Zam, and N. Trance because he has the feeling that President Koopa or one of the people who work for him have kidnapped them. Are you willing to give them permission to go there?

Peach: Hmmm…

*Peach thinks for a few seconds*

Peach: Yes, Toadsworth. But, there are other aliens captured there as well. And I don't want him releasing Velo and Vivica. If those 2 escape, they could wreak havoc again at any moment. Can you tell him that?

Toadsworth: Certainly, princess.

*Toadsworth picks up the phone*

Toadsworth: Good news, the princess is willing to let you go. The bad news, you cannot release Velo and Vivica from that dungeon. The princess knows that they are trapped in there, and she's afraid they'll be causing trouble again if they are set free. Ok?

Oxide: Ok, Toadsworth. Me and Jason will start packing our things in a few minutes, and I'll deploy some robots to look after the Car Wash while we're gone. Goodbye!

*At the Car Wash, Oxide hangs up the phone. Once the phone is hong up, Oxide and Jason start packing their bags for their mission*

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
*The turnip headed to coconut mall to buy food so he ate at coco burger and he thought he saw someone he knew.

Last edited:

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
(Turnip)Hi kirby hi Falinks so do you have any spare cash I can trade you this Power star

Last edited:

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Falink 3: Falink fa, fa fa link link! Fa fa fa fa. (Falink 5, you'd better come right now! The food is almost gone.)
(After a bit of prodding from Hina, Falinks #5 hurries over to enjoy a meal with the others.)
----
(Summers, inside the hotel)

Ran: Hello there. Could we rent a room for the night?

Risosha Richmonde (the man at the front desk): Rooms are $500 per night for the five of you.

Himari: $500?! That’s highway robbery!

Risosha Richmonde: I’m terribly sorry, but we do not have any rooms that are cheaper at this time.

Ran: *sigh* I guess we have no choice. Here you go.

(Ran hands some money over to Risosha, who hands Afterglow the key to their room in return.)

Risosha Richmonde: Thank you for your business.

(Ran, Moca, Himari, Tomoe, and Tsugumi continue into the lobby and up the stairs.)

Woman passing by: (in Engrish) Excuse me.

Tsugumi: Wow! This is the fanciest hotel I’ve ever been to!

Man nearby: I can’t believe you pronounce the word hotel as “Hotel.”

Tsugumi: Why not?

Man: In this country, we pronounce it “otel.”

Tsugumi: Well, I’ve always pronounced it with the H.

Man: So then in your country, do you pronounce the word otter as “hotter”? ‘Ow should I know these things?

(When the Afterglow members finally reach their room, they unpack their luggage. Then, when the time comes, Ran and Moca both fall asleep, tired and suffering from jet lag. Himari, Tomoe, and Tsugumi manage to stay up for a bit longer before they go to bed.)

Pippersquawk

The master of hint hunting, on the case!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
(Captain Toad)Hi kirby hi Falinks so do you have any spare cash I can trade you this Power star
Kirby: Poyo poyo, poyo. (Not right now, maybe later.)
Falink 6: Fa, ink fal? (So, who's left?)
Kirby: Poyo poyo. (I think Falink 1.)

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
Kirby: Poyo poyo, poyo. (Not right now, maybe later.)
Falink 6: Fa, ink fal? (So, who's left?)
Kirby: Poyo poyo. (I think Falink 1.)
Falink 3: Falink fa fa! Link link fa fa. Fa fa link link fa fa. (He's in the outskirts of the city! That's very far away. It'll take a while to get there.)

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash. Oxide and Jason have finished packing their suitcases. Before they leave*

Oxide: Jason, come to the basement with me before we go. I need to make sure that these robots don't malfunction before I deploy them to look after this place while we're gone.

Jason: Ok, dad. But I'm a bit worried that they might blow up in our faces after we activate them.

*Oxide and Jason enter the basement of the Car Wash*

*In the basement*

Oxide: Ok, Jason. When I say go, activate the robots. Got it?

Jason: Yes, dad.

Oxide: Ok. 1, 2, 3, go!

*Jason presses a button and activates all 5 robots*

Jason: I'm surprised that they didn't blow up, dad. I've never seen this side of you before, so I thought that was going to happen. Why don't you show it to the others?!

Oxide: The others aren't here, Jason. And even if they were here, they have their own inventor in Tails. They would openly mock me if I showed them this side. Now, let's bring these robots upstairs.

*The 5 robots follow the two aliens up the stairs, exiting the basement*

*In the lobby*

Oxide: Now robots, you are responsible for looking after the Car Wash while we're gone. Make sure that you serve every customer and to clean up every mess you make. If you get hungry, there's a storage of scrap metal I set up in the kitchen yesterday. Your beds are downstairs, and when the next day starts, I'll set the button that activates you guys to automatically press itself, so we don't have to come back here until our mission is complete. Understood?

*The robots nod their heads*

Oxide: Good. And one more thing. Don't cause any trouble around here. We want the Car Wash to look spotless when we return. Now Jason, there's an app on your phone that automatically activates that button you pressed downstairs. Can you set it to auto-activate, so that every morning, the robots activate themselves?

Jason: Ok.

*Jason picks up his cellphone and sets the button in the app to auto-activate*

Jason: There. Now all we have to do is get our suitcases and find that pipe that leads to Brooklyn. That's the only way we're getting to Dinohatten. Right, dad?

Oxide: Right. Peach said we can't use the pipe that leads directly to it because we're not criminals. Anyways, goodbye robots!

Jason: Make sure you do a good job. See ya!

*Oxide and Jason get their suitcases and leave the Car Wash in charge of the robots. After they leave, they start searching for a pipe that leads to Brooklyn. Once the two find it, they jump into the pipe, leaving Mushroom City and heading to Brooklyn*

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
So to earn some cash Captian toad started mining for Diamonds but what he did not know was that he caused a disruption in the ground causing the island to split into an chain of small islands
While Isle Delfino was practically destroyed everywhere else felt a big earthquake
(Future Captian Toad writing his autobiography)
Hey, just letting you know that creating large scale disasters that affects large amounts of people is something you have to collab first with other players before you initiate it. I'm reversing this post, please communicate to other RP'ers in the Car Wash thread, if you haven't already been invited to it. In the meantime, @Jingjing, please invite Green Thunder to the PM thread so he can discuss with the other players.

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, Oxide and Jason arrive in Brooklyn*

Jason: This place is very big. It'd be easy to get ourselves lost. Dad, can we go to an information center so that we can get a map before finding a hotel for us to stay in?

Oxide: Sure, Jason. It is weird that the place where the Mario Bros originated from isn't even mentioned on Mushroom Kingdom maps. But Toadia and Vanilla also went here a few months ago with that Buzz Lightyear toy while the rest of us were at the Star Carnival, and while they did get a map, they did not get the rental car they needed. I bet us aliens would be even less successful at getting one, and your phone would have to be on a place's wifi in order to get maps from Google, Jason. I only use my phone for music, which is why I don't have an mp3 anymore. I don't use it for the things you kids like to use it for, as the computer and the camera can do the exact same thing, only better.

*Oxide and Jason head to the information center to get a map of Brooklyn*

Pippersquawk

The master of hint hunting, on the case!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*Meanwhile at Coconut Mall, Kirby and the Falinks had finished eating*
Kirby: Poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Ok, how do we get to the outskirts of the city?)
Falink 6: Falink fa, ink link falink link fa. Falink fa, in falink?(I don't know, but we should make sure Falink 4 is with us before we leave. Falink 4, are you here?)

GreenThunder

All toasters toast toast
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
GreenWeegee
So I changed my character into a turnip pretty sure that is not taken if so then I will be a carrot or something
So the turnip is in coconut mall and was pretty confused so he explodes a little explosion just making a mess on the table

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Oxide and Jason arrive at the information center*

Receptionist: Hello. You don't look too familiar to us. Are you from another planet?

Oxide and Jason: Yes.

Receptionist: Hmm…what are you here for? If it's for destroying our planet, we can't let you have a map.

Oxide: We're here to go to Dinohatten so we can save our friends from the evil President Koopa. We don't pose any harm against any earthlings whatsoever. Right, Jason?

Jason: Right, dad. And we promise not do anything bad while we're here, ok?

Receptionist: Hmm…you guys look a bit suspicious. Isn't the one wearing purple the one who tried to turn our very planet into a parking lot back in 1999?

Oxide: Yes, that would be me…

Receptionist: You sir, are not allowed here. Who knows if your presence will bring any more harm to our citizens. We don't want you here!

Oxide: But…I've been good for the past 3 years!! What makes you think I'm still evil?!

Receptionist: We don't keep up that much with that Mushroom Kingdom you're affiliated with now, mister. And to our knowledge, you and the other aliens are only immigrants to that Kingdom. Understood?

Oxide: Yes. But most of what I've been doing with my son and all of our friends in the Mushroom Kingdom is washing cars and taking care of bad guys and having parties and making sure the citizens don't get harmed and are in good hands. And I'm also a good father too…though I still have much to learn about parenting. You should really keep in touch with it. Right, Jason?

Jason: Right, dad. In fact, many people that the Mario Bros once lived here in their youth before they got caught a drain that lead there. If the Mario Bros came from here, than why do you not keep up with where they are now?

Receptionist: That is a very false claim from older materials. As far as we are concerned, the Mario Bros never lived here. Only their TV show and movie counterparts did, not their game selves. That is why we don't keep in touch with the Mushroom Kingdom. In fact, no one in the real world has Mushroom Kingdom maps. And we are so not giving you two a map of Brooklyn just because you two have immigrated to that Kingdom. Understood?

Manager: uh…mam.

Receptionist: Yes?

Manager: You do know that the father did have a talk with Joe Kenda 2 years ago where he dropped all his charges, right?

Receptionist: I completely forgot about that…but isn't that Joe Kenda in stasis because his user was terrible?

Manager: Yes. However, that event is still canon.

Receptionist: Hmm…you're lucky. *sigh* my brain must be dozing off and forgetting things that are important. You can have your map of Brooklyn. Now, don't do anything fishy, ok?

*The receptionist hands the two aliens their map*

Oxide: Yes. Come on Jason, let's get out of here and find our hotel. We don't want those guys to think we're up to no good, ok?

Jason: Yes, dad. I hope the people at the hotel aren't as mean. We almost didn't get our map. If that Manager wasn't there, we would be in big trouble.

*Oxide and Jason leave the information center and start searching the streets for a hotel for them to stay in*

Jingjing

Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, in Brooklyn, Oxide and Jason find a hotel*

*Inside the hotel lobby*

Clerk: Hmm…you two look very suspicious. How long will you two be staying here for?

Jason: Until our friends that are trapped in Dinohatten by the evil President Koopa are saved. Which could be as short or as long as possible.

Oxide: Jason, you're being rude. Usually, these places only let people stay for a week at best, unless they're very fancy hotels. Ok?

Jason: Yes, dad. Um, miss. Can you change that to 2-3 weeks?

Clerk: Certainly. Your room is on the 4th floor. I'll give you two this card that acts like a key, so that only you can be able to access your room, and any facilities you want to use. Do not lose it. Enjoy your stay!

*Oxide and Jason get their suitcases and key card and get inside an elevator. When the elevator stops at the 4th floor, Oxide and Jason exit it and find their room, swiping the key card into a card reader. Once the card reader lights up in a green colour, Oxide and Jason enter their room and start unpacking their suitcases*

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(The next morning, Ran, Moca, Himari, Tomoe, and Tsugumi wake up to find the concierge outside their room with the newspaper in hand.)

Concierge: Would you like me to read from today’s edition of the Daily Summers? “Yesterday the same as the day before yesterday, today to be the same as yesterday.” I severely doubt that…

(After putting on their Haneoka summer uniforms and getting ready for the day ahead, the five head downstairs to the lobby.)

Risosha Richmonde: Did you have a relaxing sleep? The sound of the ocean waves didn’t disturb you, I hope.

Moca: No, not at all.

(Afterglow head to the beach to enjoy the sun and sea. As time passes, they grow hungry, so they visit a beachside restaurant for a bite to eat.)

Man: (to Tomoe) I’ll have the Braised Boa Over Minced Baby Leeks.

Tomoe: I’m sorry, but I don’t work here.

Man: Oh, that’s too bad, then.

Moca: (to a man sitting at another table) Hello there. My name’s Moca. How are you?

Man: Now listen here, Moca. Talking to people at another table in a restaurant is like… like… breaking into their room and checking their drawers for valuables. Yeah, other people on important adventures do that, but you have to admit that it’s bizarre!

Waiter: So, where are your parents?

Ran: They couldn’t come.

Waiter: You mean you kids came in here all by yourselves…? Well, I can make your order to go.

Tomoe: Do you serve ramen, by any chance?

Waitress passing by: Ramen? Please… We would never have such trash on our menu.

(A single tear rolls down Tomoe’s face.)

Ran: Have we decided yet?

Tsugumi: How about the Pasta di Summers? I’ve heard it has a great backstory behind it.

Waiter: Certainly. One serving of Pasta di Summers, coming right up.

(A few minutes later, the pasta comes out of the pot boiling hot and ready to be eaten.)

Waiter: Here’s your order to go. Be careful not to drop it or spill it.

(Tomoe picks up the pasta, putting it away.)

Tomoe: We won’t! Thank you!

(And with that, Afterglow leaves the restaurant.)