Mushroom City Car Wash

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*A Warp Pipe then shortly emerged from the ground, anticipating its guests. It was just outside the main lobby. Ultra Violet, however, focused, paid no mind to it.*

Falinks

Adorable little soldier Kirbys!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
I think it would only make sense for @Dark Light to control Falink... 4, I think?
*Kirby popped out of the pipe*
Kirby: Poyo poyo! Poyo, poyo? (That was fun! Wasn't it, Falink 6?)
*Falink 6 popped out of the pipe as well, and was very dizzy*
Falink 6: FaaAaaAAaA... (YeeEeeEEsS...)

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I could control Falink 4 if you like.

*It was then, Ultra Violet noticed that there was a Warp Pipe in use. He sighed, put down his headphones, and went outside to investigate.*

Ultra Violet: Well, what is going on here?

*Ultra Violet stared at the circular beings. Great. What kind of crazy things did Dark Light allow?*

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Ultra Violet blankly stared at the characters trying to talk to him.*

Ultra Violet: Uh. Sorry. What? I can't understand any of you here. I don't wanna attempt to talk to you because I can't speak your languages. Can you understand me?

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*Ultra Violet blankly stared at the characters trying to talk to him.*

Ultra Violet: Uh. Sorry. What? I can't understand any of you here. I don't wanna attempt to talk to you because I can't speak your languages. Can you understand me?
Kirby: Poyo poyo! (Of course!)
Falink 6 (to Kirby): Fali link fa fa link link fa? (How are we supposed to get help if they can't speak our languages?)
Kirby: Poyo... poyo poyo. (I... have no idea.)

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Ultra Violet: Well, it looks like the pink marshmallow seems to understand me by the way he responded to my question. Anyway, do you have, uh, a translator around here or something? Looks like you guys need help.

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Ultra Violet: Well, it looks like the pink marshmallow seems to understand me by the way he responded to my question. Anyway, do you have, uh, a translator around here or something? Looks like you guys need help.
Kirby: Poyo, poyo poyo... (Well, I don't...)

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Aqua Marine eventually joined Ultra Violet outside, when she heard Ultra Violet leave his post and go outside.*

Aqua Marine: Oh...Ultra Violet. Um, what are these creatures?

Ultra Violet: Hm, I don't know. They seem to speak in a single word. "Poyo" and "Falinks". Well, the pink marshmallow spoke in "poyo" while those golden, spiky solider guys said "Falinks". I have a feeling both of these may be Pokemon. You know, creatures that say their name, and their name only.

Aqua Marine: I see...well, so does that mean the pink marshmallow's name is "Poyo" and the armored one is "Falinks"?

Ultra Violet: Probably. I ain't a Pokemon expert here. Anyway, the problem is, I think they need help with something, that's probably why they came here, but I don't understand what they want. Do you, uh, have like, a song or something that would make us understand them?

Aqua Marine: Sorry, I don't, Mr. Violet...

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*Aqua Marine eventually joined Ultra Violet outside, when she heard Ultra Violet leave his post and go outside.*

Aqua Marine: Oh...Ultra Violet. Um, what are these creatures?

Ultra Violet: Hm, I don't know. They seem to speak in a single word. "Poyo" and "Falinks". Well, the pink marshmallow spoke in "poyo" while those golden, spiky solider guys said "Falinks". I have a feeling both of these may be Pokemon. You know, creatures that say their name, and their name only.

Aqua Marine: I see...well, so does that mean the pink marshmallow's name is "Poyo" and the armored one is "Falinks"?

Ultra Violet: Probably. I ain't a Pokemon expert here. Anyway, the problem is, I think they need help with something, that's probably why they came here, but I don't understand what they want. Do you, uh, have like, a song or something that would make us understand them?

Aqua Marine: Sorry, I don't, Mr. Violet...
Kirby (mutters to himself): Poyo... poyo poyo... poyo poyo poyo! (Great... just great... they think I'm a Pokemon!)
Falink 6: Fa link link falink li ink fa... (Their must be a way for them to understand us...)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Falink 3: Falink, fa, fa, link! Fa fa? (I heard that Toadette has a translation machine she doesn't use anymore at the Car Wash! want me to get it?)
Falink 6: Nk! (Sure!)

Lightning McQueen

Meep meep!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Blueshift: Oh, ¡no! I don't think you're evil. I know you have a reason to have tight security. But we're not one of those space criminals. We'll comply with whatever you say. Just don't blast us with that gun. Please.
Marvin: Okay. *puts the elemental ray away* Follow me.

*Marvin gets in a large elevator that takes him to the surface of Mars*

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash*

Falink 3: Falink? Falink, fa? (Hello? Anyone there?)

*Toadette opens the door*

Toadette: Falink…you interrupted my latest training session for the olympics. Tails and Cream want me back in that simulation room as soon as possible. What do you need?

Falink 3: Falink, link, link, link, link. Falink, fa? (I heard you have a translation machine around here. Can I have it?)

Toadette: Sure. I don't use it anymore. The only time I used it was during that war with Neptune and the rest of Bowserpedia, and that was when Crash used to be one of my team members. He only spoke gibberish, so that's why I needed it. But after that war…he went back home until late last year when he and Coco moved back here…and a few months after that…they were gone again. I'll go get it.

*Toadette goes inside the Car Wash and heads to her room. In her room, she looks everywhere for the translation machine. She eventually finds it in her closet, and proceeds to pick it up, then heads back outside*

Toadette: Here you go. You can keep it, since it's of no use to me now.

Falink 3: Falink, fa. (Thank you.)

*Falink 3 heads back to the Protector's base with the translation machine, while Toadette heads back inside the Car Wash to continue her training session for the olympics in the simulation room with Tails and Cream*

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
Kirby: Poyo! Poyo poyo poyo? (Great! How do we turn it on?)
Falink 6: Link link falink link fali? (Maybe the giant button?)
Falink 3: Falink…fa fa fa link link. Falink, fa. (Toadette didn't tell me how it worked. I'll try turning it on.)

*Falink 3 presses a button on the machine, turning it on. It then presses another button, allowing the machine to translate Kirby and the Falinks' words for Ultra Violet. It then hands the machine to Ultra Violet*

Falink 3: Falink, fa fa! Falink fa…Falink fa fa fa, Falink fa. (Now you can understand what we're saying. And also…Kirby is not a Pokemon, but us Falinks are.)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Falink 3: Falink…fa fa fa link link. Falink, fa. (Toadette didn't tell me how it worked. I'll try turning it on.)

*Falink 3 presses a button on the machine, turning it on. It then presses another button, allowing the machine to translate Kirby and the Falinks' words for Ultra Violet. It then hands the machine to Ultra Violet*

Falink 3: Falink, fa fa! Falink fa…Falink fa fa fa, Falink fa. (Now you can understand what we're saying. And also…Kirby is not a Pokemon, but us Falinks are.)
Kirby: Poyo, poyo poyo. (Yea, my name isn't poyo.)
Falink 6: Li li fali link li fa, falink link? (Can you help us find our friend, Falink 4?)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Two girls, both with green hair, wander into the parking lot, one with short hair, the other with long hair.)

???: Isn’t it supposed to be somewhere around here?

???: Like where?

???: Either way, we should probably ask someone for directions.

???: (pointing to the Car Wash’s main building) How about we go in there? Maybe someone in there might know where it is.

(The short-haired girl runs into the main building, with the long-haired one following.)

???: Hey, wait for me!

???: (to one of the current workers) Excuse me. Could you tell us where the guitar store is?

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
(Two girls, both with green hair, wander into the parking lot, one with short hair, the other with long hair.)

???: Isn’t it supposed to be somewhere around here?

???: Like where?

???: Either way, we should probably ask someone for directions.

???: (pointing to the Car Wash’s main building) How about we go in there? Maybe someone in there might know where it is.

(The short-haired girl runs into the main building, with the long-haired one following.)

???: Hey, wait for me!

???: (to one of the current workers) Excuse me. Could you tell us where the guitar store is?
*Toadette answers*

Toadette: Hello. Are you looking for a guitar store? There should be one downtown. Be sure to read the signs, so you do not get lost. I have to go back inside for my training session in the simulation room, so you'd better head out now, before they close up shop for the day. Ok?