Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Meanwhile, at the Car Wash*
*Bluminescence and Kontrast just made it to the Car Wash and they noticed Toadette and co. They were relieved to see Toadette at her post, and were very pleased to see her.*

*What immediately caught their eye were the Falinks. Kontrast immediately dove for cover in a nearby desk while Bluminescence fondly approached them.*

Bluminescence: Awww! Looks like we got a cute little pet in here. This is so cute!

Kontrast: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! We're getting attacked! Blue, why are you talking to those guys, they're clearly invading the car wash!

Bluminescence: No they're not! If they were actually attacking the place, Toadette would have dealt with them by now!

Kontrast: I also saw a pink marshmallow in here! Kirby right? HE'S GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!

*Bluminescence sighed.*

Bluminescence: Kirby is not going to eat you, Kontrast. Kirby won't eat his own friends, what makes you think he'll do it to you?

Kontrast: I'M DEAD!!!!!

*However, the Kirby and Falinks left the car wash as soon as they both arrived.*

Bluminescence: Man, just as you arrived to here, you get left out of all the fun things happening! I wish I can meet Kirby and Falinks for the first time! Oh well then...

Marvin: Anything you say, hm? Okay. *puts the ray down* Will you explain why you were in Martian airspace?
Blueshift: It's an accident. Really. We're explorers, so we're on the move a lot. We don't really know much about things around here, and we don't have any intention of mucking up. Anything valuable you find in our ship, it's a coincidence. I don't know if they are valuable. Neither does my friend here. We try to avoid conflict as much as possible.

--Pizza Sul Lago--
*The two diminutives were finally dating at Pizza Sul Lago. While Ray Trace did not show up with Chroma Key, as predicted, it did not stop both Redshift and Dark Light from completing it. With them, Bluminescence, Kontrast, and Ray Trace all gone from the base, that left Ultra Violet back in charge of the Protector base, who was accompanied by Aqua Marine. As Ultra Violet was enjoying the solitude of being in the Protector base with the minimal amount of people available, Dark Light and Redshift were enjoying themselves at the pizza place. Both of them weren't afraid of holding hands with each other in public, though neither of them wanted to be any more intimate than that. As they waited for their pizza to arrive, it was a perfect time for them to communicate to each other.*

Redshift: Commander, I think this month is a particularly perfect month for this outing. It is June, and I know for a fact that it concerns you.

Dark Light: Yeah, I'm fairly aware of that. Even though the plight we face is unique from, say, gay people, we're still all under the same umbrella that unites us all. I'm so glad you love me for who I am, even if you're straight.

Redshift: I may be attracted to opposite-gendered people, Commander, but I've always known you were a woman deep inside....

Dark Light: Thank you so much Lieutenant. Thanks for the compliment. It means a lot to me. I feel like you're the only person who can understand me, really.

Redshift: It is my pleasure, Commander.

Last edited:

Lightning McQueen

Meep meep!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Blueshift: It's an accident. Really. We're explorers, so we're on the move a lot. We don't really know much about things around here, and we don't have any intention of mucking up. Anything valuable you find in our ship, it's a coincidence. I don't know if they are valuable. Neither does my friend here. We try to avoid conflict as much as possible.
*Marvin put his hand on his chin in deep thought*

Marvin: You mean no ill intentions? I understand that. We Martians make mistakes all the time. I understand that you are peaceful and wish to explore... but I have to follow my duties. I apologize for this, you must think I’m an evil being...

Falinks

Adorable little soldier Kirbys!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*The three Falinks finally reunite, but then Kirby spots someone in the distance and goes to investigate...*
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (Who are you?)
???: Greetings! I'm Trippy T. Tum, but you can just call me Trippy! I'm the ceo of Travalav Inc., owner of Triditum!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (What's Triditum?)
Trippy: You havn't heard? Triditum is the hub of travel, with pipes going all around the world! Well, they will, but first, we need to test our revolutionary pipe technology!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (And what's that?)
Trippy: That's our test pipe!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (Where does it go?)
Trippy: It goes straight to the Protectors's base, and don't worry, we have their permission!
They don't.
Kirby: Poyo poyo... poyo poyo poyo... poyo! Poyo poyo poyo! Poyo, poyo! (The Protectors's base... where have I heard of it... oh! One of the Falinks are there! Hey, Falink 6!)
Falink 6: Link? (What?)
Kirby: Poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo! (This pipe will take us straight to one of your friends!)
Falink 6: Falink? (Really?)
Kirby: Poyo! Poyo poyo? (Problably! Can we use it?)
Trippy: Sure, why not? Just know that we havn't actually tested it ye-
Kirby: Poyo poyo! (In I go!)
*And Kirby jumped into the pipe*
Falink 6: FALINK FA! (WAIT FOR ME!)
*And Falink 6 jumped into the pipe as well*

Last edited:

Lightning McQueen

Meep meep!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*The three Falinks finally reunite, but then Kirby spots someone in the distance and goes to investigate...*
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (Who are you?)
???: Greetings! I'm Trippy T. Tum, but you can just call me Trippy! I'm the ceo of Travalav Inc., owners of Triditum!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (What's Triditum?)
Trippy: You havn't heard? Triditum is the hub of travel, with pipes going all around the world! Well, they will, but first, we need to test our revolutionary pipe technology!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (And what's that?)
Trippy: That is our test pipe!
Kirby: Poyo poyo? (Where does it go?)
Trippy: It goes straight to the Protectors's base, and don't worry, we have their permission!
They don't.
Kirby: Poyo poyo... poyo poyo poyo... poyo! Poyo poyo poyo! Poyo, poyo! (The protectors base... where have I heard of it... oh! One of the Falinks are there! Hey Falink 2!)
Falink 2: Link? (What?)
Kirby: Poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo! (This pipe will take us straight to one of your friends!)
Falink 2: Falink? (Really?)
Kirby: Poyo! Poyo poyo? (Problably! can we use it?)
Trippy: Sure, why not? Just know we havn't actually tested it ye-
Kirby: Poyo poyo! (In I go!)
*And Kirby jumped into the pipe*
Falink 2: FALINK FA! (WAIT FOR ME!)
*And Falink 2 jumped into the pipe as well*
falink 2 is my character

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Trippy: Well, let's see what happens! If they survive, then we can start making pipelines from Triditum to other locations around the world!
And now, we pause here until both A. I'm free, and B. BabyLuigiOnFire is free, and seeing as A is currently not correct, and I think BLOF (oh that's what it means!) mentioned he's busy, we pause for now.

Lightning McQueen

Meep meep!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Trippy: Well, let's see what happens! If they survive, then we can start making pipelines from Triditum to other locations around the world!
And now, we pause here until both A. I'm free, and B. BabyLuigiOnFire is free, and seeing as A is currently not correct, and I think BLOF (oh that's what it means!) mentioned he's busy, we pause for now.
cool

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
--Protector Base--
*The Warp Pipe that leads directly to the Protector Base typically stays retracted into the ground; Dark Light after all did not want "hoodlums" entering and exiting their Warp Pipe at their own will. So, when permission is granted for entering parties, it grows from the ground and spits out people who enter it. If the Protectors wanted to use it, Dark Light has to retract the pipe herself to enter it.*

*The only Protector at the base currently was Ultra Violet, who was manning the receptionist desk at the main lobby. He was listening to music, browsing the web. Aqua Marine was taking a bath in the meantime.*

*Ultra Violet wasn't expecting visitors...*

*Marvin put his hand on his chin in deep thought*

Marvin: You mean no ill intentions? I understand that. We Martians make mistakes all the time. I understand that you are peaceful and wish to explore... but I have to follow my duties. I apologize for this, you must think I’m an evil being...
Blueshift: Oh, ¡no! I don't think you're evil. I know you have a reason to have tight security. But we're not one of those space criminals. We'll comply with whatever you say. Just don't blast us with that gun. Please.