Mushroom City Car Wash

Falinks

Adorable little soldier Kirbys!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*Meanwile, Kirby and the Falink made it to the car wash, and got of their warp star to greet Toadette and friends*
Kirby: Poyo! Poyo poyo! Poyo poyo? (Hello! Nice to see you! Is your friend ok?)

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
*Meanwile, Kirby and the Falink made it to the car wash, and got of their warp star to greet Toadette and friends*
Kirby: Poyo! Poyo poyo! Poyo poyo? (Hello! Nice to see you! Is your friend ok?)
Toadette: Yeah! Oxide got his legs replaced with prosthetics, and now he's back here safe and sound. I found this soldier creature outside. He looks a lot like that creature you have with you, Kirby. Does that creature belong with your friend?

Falinks: Falinks! Falinks! Falinks? (Falinks 6, it's you! I can't believe I found you. Is that your new friend over there?)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Toadette: Yeah! Oxide got his legs replaced with prosthetics, and now he's back here safe and sound. I found this soldier creature outside. He looks a lot like that creature you have with you, Kirby. Does that creature belong with your friend?

Falinks: Falinks! Falinks! Falinks? (Falinks 6, it's you! I can't believe I found you. Is that your new friend over there?)
Falink: Fa, falink! Li link fali fali link link? (Yes, he is! What happened to you after the circus?)

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
Falink: Fa, falink! Li link fali fali link link? (Yes, he is! What happened to you after the circus?)
Falink: Falinks, link link link, fali fali. Falink? Falink, link. (I got flung over to this Car Wash place, but the people there are busy. Is it ok if I join you? You could really use my help to track the others down.)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Falink: Falinks, link link link, fali fali. Falink? Falink, link. (I got flung over to this Car Wash place, but the people there are busy. Is it ok if I join you? You could really use my help to track the others down.)
Falink: Falink! Fa, lili link fali fa al link. (Of course! But we already know the locations of the others.)
*Wile E. Coyote sees the Falinks and waves at them*
Falink: Fa ink? (Who's that?)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
*Wile E. pulled out a business card reading WILE E. COYOTE/SUPER GENIUS*

Wile E. Coyote: Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius. (Emphasis on the genius) And you are?
Falink: Fa, link ink falink, falink ink ink falink. (Well, my name is Falink, but I don't have time to talk.)
Falink: Falink, fa! Fa-link! (That's great! Let's go!)
Falink: Falink falink fa... (Where should we go next...)
Kirby: Poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Toadette, did you see the news report on the Falinks?)

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
Falink: Fa, link ink falink, falink ink ink falink. (Well, my name is Falink, but I don't have time to talk.)

Falink: Falink falink fa... (Where should we go next...)
Kirby: Poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo poyo? (Toadette, did you see the news report on the Falinks?)
Toadette: Not really. When it came on, we were too busy waiting for Oxide to return from the hospital. We didn't pay any attention to it. However, I believe there's one that didn't get flung too far from the circus.

Falinks: Falinks, fa! (Thanks for the help, Toadette!)

Falinks

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Kirbyo
Toadette: Not really. When it came on, we were too busy waiting for Oxide to return from the hospital. We didn't pay any attention to it. However, I believe there's one that didn't get flung too far from the circus.

Falinks: Falinks, fa! (Thanks for the help, Toadette!)
Falink: Fa, link! (Yea, thanks! Which one was it again?)
Kirby: Poyo poyo poyo poyo. (I think it was Falink 2.)
Falink: Link, fa ink! (Great, lets go!)
*Kirby summoned a warp star, and Falinks 6 and 3, as well as Kirby, got on the warp star and left for the ruins of the circus*
Ok, who wants to be Falink 2?

Lightning McQueen

Seven time Piston Cup champion
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*Kirby summoned a warp star, and Falinks 6 and 3, as well as Kirby, got on the warp star and left for the ruins of the circus*
can i be falink 2?

Vanilla

Cream's mother
Pronouns
She/her
Falinks 3: Falinks, fa! Falink, link, link. (This is fun! I hope we find him soon.)

Kanata Konoe

Star Spirit
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
(Zzazz and the three first-years return to the motel, nesoberis in hand.)

Marine: Back so soon?

Zzazz: Yes.

Marine: Well, it took me longer than I thought it would, but I finally fixed the star cruiser.

Zzazz: Thanks so much! I thought I’d have to buy an entirely new one.

Marine: Just remember, don’t entrust your happiness to someone else. That kind of dependency is really dangerous. I can’t take that much responsibility for you.

Zzazz: I won’t, I won’t. So this is goodbye, then?

Korone: Yes, but maybe someday we’ll meet again!

Hanayo: Goodbye, I guess…

(Zzazz and the Holo-Union exchange goodbyes for a few seconds. Hanayo also says goodbye to Luna a bit tearfully. When they are done and the Holo-Union has left, the five members of Poppin’ Party arrive.)

Zzazz: You’re just in time, girls! Marine from the Holo-Union finally fixed my star cruiser!

Arisa: There was actually something I had been meaning to ask you.

Zzazz: What is it?

Arisa: Could I, uh… use your room as a temporary place to hold Hanasakigawa’s next student council meeting?

Zzazz: I don’t expect to be back for a while, no. You can have it if you want.

Arisa: …Thanks.

(Arisa is blushing uncontrollably.)

Zzazz: Your face is red. Are you all right?

Arisa: Y-Yes, I am! Just… Just go!

(Zzazz puts the key into the ignition and turns it. The star cruiser revs up, with the radio turning on to play an announcement.)

Radio: We have a winner of the -ic- raff-! It’s Blarf, with …! In recog- of his win, Mr. Blarf will receive a Rocky -met and -yperior!

Zzazz: My buddy Blarf finally won the raffle, didn’t he? I’m so happy for him.

(As Hanayo, Hanamaru, and Ruby pile into the star cruiser, the alien puts it into drive, taking off into the skies above Mushroom City.)

Zzazz: Keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times!

(The three girls are startled by the intense speed of the star cruiser as Zzazz steers it with all the dexterity of a fighter jet pilot. I’ll reveal their destination in the next post—no spoilers here!)