Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*By the time the two get back to the main room Mija is gone*
*Dark Light sighed. A little farewell would do for her. People seemed to lose their manners these days. She headed off to the computer to continue working on her police duties, even while off-duty and she was at home.*

Redshift: I'll be fishing. Perhaps I can catch something I can eat for dinner.

Dark Light: Go right ahead. Thanks for letting me know.

*Redshift politely bowed and he bade farewell to his Commander. He would make his way to the docks, where he'd angle something...something preferably delicious of course...*

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile at the mountains, Kolorado (3D) has arrived and has meet some miners.”

Miner Toad: “Hello, Kolorado. Are you here to look for treasure here?”

Kolorado (3D): “Yes. Although, it is a specific treasure. I am looking for the spring piece. Yoshi the SSM said it was with the earth element.”

Miner Toad: “Ah. Well, we have started excavation to there. Recently, there has been a rock slide that sealed off previous tunnels to there. Also, King Bob-omb has been on the top being angry of flowers up there. Something that has also happened recently. You can help us.”

Kolorado (3D): “I think I will help.”

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Velo Advisors: Tomoe, you come with us to Mushroom Wilds so we can get some animals. Velo, Vivica, you help the other advisors with their supplies. Ako, Kirby, Oxide, you keep practicing. Keep up the good work. Now let's tame some animals!

*The Velo Advisors (minus those who wanted to stay) head to Mushroom Wilds*
Tomoe: I guess I'll have to go with them.

(Tomoe follows the Advisors over to the Mushroom Wilds in the hopes of finding some animals. Her little sister, meanwhile, continues to practice the magic she has learned through playing NFO, with varying success.)

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*It wasn't until later in the evening that Redshift returned. He snagged the fry he was looking for: cod. He wanted to fry the fry. Maybe another day he can serve it with butter, lemon juice, and capers. Today would be a simple job; he didn't want to disturb the others in the evening.*

Bluminescence: Hey! You came back, buddy! What'cha got there?

Redshift: Cod. Nothing too extravagant. Which is fine: I'm not looking for anything fancy, just simple and good.

Bluminescence: Splendid! Well, it's a bit late for me to eat, as I already ate dinner, but I wish you to enjoy yourself.

Redshift: Thank you.

*And with that, Redshift set off and prepared his dinner, while Bluminescence retreated to his room. All except for Redshift were in their rooms minding their own business whether it was workaholic tendencies they attended to such as Dark Light, being indulged in hobbies like Ultra Violet and his music browsing, and being punished like Ray Trace and Kontrast.*

--Gray's Car Wash--
*Another day was gone and Phongik was closing the car wash up. Grayscale was out too, overlooking the operations.*

Grayscale: Great job, general. For once, this place actually looks well-tended to.

*Phongik raised an eyebrow of disbelief. As far as he was concerned, it already looked well-tended to. HE was the one doing all the cleaning here. Grayscale was just messing with him.*

Grayscale: Now that it's well-tended, I can now focus on more important goals.

Phongik: I'm hearing that your magic can clean stuff? I think we could use your help around here.

Grayscale: Blegh. It's a bit too unstable to be a potent source. However, I have something else in mind.

*Grayscale handed Phongik a tiny vial. Phongik stared at it and narrowed his eyes. This doesn't look good.*

Phongik: Er, I need to inquire the contents of this particular vial.

Grayscale: It's for the Protectors.

Phongik: Oh....

Grayscale: I've heard they've return from their little excursion with body-swapping. I think it would be fun to further disrupt them with this.

Phongik: This isn't poison, is this, Commander? Where did you even get this from anyway?

Grayscale: I cannot reveal the secret to this. I want you to contaminate the contents of either Dark Light's or Redshift's drinks with this.

*Phongik was flabbergasted but he did not object to this order by his Commander. Grayscale coldly stared at Phongik. She was trying to read his body language.*

Grayscale: Am I being clear? You think this is a task my own general cannot partake in?

Phongik: N-n-n-no. In fact, I am able to handle it, Commander. I am indeed trained by you after all to partake in these stealth objectives. Of course.

Grayscale: Discharge has gotten you covered as well. Literally. He has made a cloaking device that will hide you from the Protectors. Not only will it hide you, it will mask your sounds as well. The only thing not masked is the vial itself but I'm sure those advantages would be potent enough for you, will it not?

Phongik: Yes, Commander.

Grayscale: Good.

*Discharge emerged out, and he has inserted a black, square-shaped device onto Phongik's back.*

Grayscale: Oh and just in case you don't go mucking up about, that device can remotely detonate, and Discharge can track you down so he and I will know exactly where you are.

Phongik: Commander, I swear that I will not betray you in any circumstance. Ever.

*Phongik saluted and was stern.*

Grayscale: I want you to infect either by tonight. You got that?

*Phongik saluted again.*

Phongik: I will fulfill your orders, Commander.

Grayscale: Thank you. Now leave.

*The cloaking device activated, and Phongik silently strode off into the night, heading right for the Protector's base, arriving right at the moment Redshift's food was ready...*

Last edited:

Unicycle

A bad vehicle choice for people who can't balance
Pronouns
She/her
Tomoe: I guess I'll have to go with them.

(Tomoe follows the Advisors over to the Mushroom Wilds in the hopes of finding some animals. Her little sister, meanwhile, continues to practice the magic she has learned through playing NFO, with varying success.)
*The group arrives in Mushroom Wilds*

*Meanwhile, far away from the wilds, several creatures are going about their daily routines. At a farm, a Ponyta is playing with the other Pokemon living there when it sees a sign for the circus drift by. At a ball balancing competition, a Seel, Spheal, Popplio, and Gomamon are seeing who can balance a ball on their nose for the longest time, when the Seel's horn stabs one of the circus signs. At a foster home in Toad Harbor, a Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. are entertaining the children with their psychic powers. One of the circus signs manage to get caught in the vortex of a Psychic attack, intriguing the two Pokemon. At the Forest of Illusion, in the trees, an Aipom and Ambipom are playing with each other, when the Aipom sees one of the signs stuck to a tree branch. In the jungle, a Phanpy and Cufant are walking with their parents, their trunks clutching onto the parents' tails, when the Phanpy accidentally steps on one of the circus signs, and stops walking. In the skies, a Chatot is competing against other bird Pokemon to see who can fly the farthest, when it sees one of the signs in the distance. At a running competition, a Zebstrika is being given the first place ribbon, when one of its opponents, a Liepard, catches one of the circus signs with its mouth. In the plains, a Pyroar and Liamon are searching for a cure for one of Liollmon babies that belongs to the Liamon's pride, as the baby who needs the cure is very sick and is not eating or drinking at all. Although the Pyroar's pride usually doesn't get along with the other pride, this time, they decided to work together this time around, as without the cure, the Liollmon might not survive for much longer. As they search, a sign gets caught on the Liamon's mane, which releases sparks of electricity when in battle. Finally, in close proximity to the wilds, a Compunzer and Lamedian are leading a troop of Yo-Kai in opposition of Blasters Mobile, when the Lamedian sees one of the signs on a post. All of the creatures mentioned look at the sign, and they all head to Mushroom Wilds. Once they arrive, the Ponyta, Seel, Mr. Mime, Aipom, Phanpy, Spheal, Ambipom, Mime Jr., Chatot, Liepard, Zebstrika, Pyroar, Popplio, Cufant, Compunzer, Lamedian, Gomamon, and Liamon head into the tall grass, waiting for Tomoe to tame them*

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the mountains, the miners have gone done to the earth element."

Miner Toad: "Huh? Where's the earth element? What is this flower doing here?"

Kolorado (3D): "It's not just any flower. This is the spring piece. Now just to... huh?"

Narrator Toad: "Then all of a sudden, the flower rose up. It was attached to a Big Thwomp."

Big Thwomp: "Who takes earth element. You will not get it under my watch."

Miner Toad: "Oh boy. The guardian of the earth element doesn't know that it is the spring piece of your thing."

Kolorado (3D): "Well, looks like the only way to get this is to fight him."

Narrator Toad: "And Kolorado (3D) starts fighting the Big Thwomp.
Meanwhile at the Protector Base @Ray Trace, Gamma Yoshi comes out smelling the cooked fish."
Gamma Yoshi Cartoon.png: "Oh. I see you guys are making fish. I never had fish before. But that is because I only have eaten fruit. I think... wait. Is someone here? Someone invisible? I don't know. I am not entirely trained in this. Often I mistake air for an invisible object as air is invisible. As I was saying, I think I will get some fruit."

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Meanwhile at the Protector Base @Ray Trace, Gamma Yoshi comes out smelling the cooked fish."
View attachment 12356: "Oh. I see you guys are making fish. I never had fish before. But that is because I only have eaten fruit. I think... wait. Is someone here? Someone invisible? I don't know. I am not entirely trained in this. Often I mistake air for an invisible object as air is invisible. As I was saying, I think I will get some fruit."
Redshift: Greetings, Gamma Yoshi. Ah, I should have been more considerate. I apologize for not getting you food. I know Yoshis are not particularly picky eaters and will eat most objects, though fruit is your favorite.

*Redshift slowly glanced around the room.*

Redshift: Huh. I do not sense anything particularly strange going on. I do not think we have ghosts in here. Commander Dark Light was very particular in installing a mechanism that detects ghosts in this base ever since several Boos sneaked around. It is a possibility that it is your imagination. Young characters tend to be particularly prone to these bouts.

*Redshift took a bite out of his food.*

Redshift: Ah. I may have added too much oil to this. I have not cooked this in quite a while, I forgot how much oil I used.

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Redshift: Greetings, Gamma Yoshi. Ah, I should have been more considerate. I apologize for not getting you food. I know Yoshis are not particularly picky eaters and will eat most objects, though fruit is your favorite.

*Redshift slowly glanced around the room.*

Redshift: Huh. I do not sense anything particularly strange going on. I do not think we have ghosts in here. Commander Dark Light was very particular in installing a mechanism that detects ghosts in this base ever since several Boos sneaked around. It is a possibility that it is your imagination. Young characters tend to be particularly prone to these bouts.

*Redshift took a bite out of his food.*

Redshift: Ah. I may have added too much oil to this. I have not cooked this in quite a while, I forgot how much oil I used.
Gamma Yoshi Cartoon.png Gamma Yoshi: "Yes. Yoshis love fruit. Me have not really had much other than fruit.

Say. dere is some red juice. How about me pour you some. (grabs it) Fruit Punch. Huh. (gets two glasses and pours some for both) Dere you go. (and drinks some of his)"

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
View attachment 12365 Gamma Yoshi: "Yes. Yoshis love fruit. Me have not really had much other than fruit.

Say. dere is some red juice. How about me pour you some. (grabs it) Fruit Punch. Huh. (gets two glasses and pours some for both) Dere you go. (and drinks some of his)"
*Redshift smiled at Gamma Yoshi. He was pleased at the gratitude shown.*

Redshift: Why, thank you very much for the punch.

--Gray's Car Wash--
*Phongik made his way back. He did the deed without anyone noticing that he snuck around though he did get hugely concerned when Gamma Yoshi noticed a disturbance. He clenched at the empty vial. He still wanted to know its contents and what Grayscale was up to. He hoped that nothing too averse would happen to Redshift, though it was the fear of exactly what Grayscale cooked up for him or Dark Light. Was it a love potion? Will Redshift fall in love with someone else, sow the seeds of discord into this romantic relationship, but in a subtle way that no one will notice that he was under the effects of the potion? Was it a deadly poison that masqueraded itself as mild food poisoning initially, but slowly worked its way into disabling him? What would happen if they found out it was him who did the deed? What would Dark Light do to him?*

*Phongik arrived back. Grayscale was awaiting him, with her hand outstretched.*

Grayscale: Let me see it.

*Phongik took out the empty vial and placed it on Grayscale's hand. Grayscale took one look at it and smiled. It was not a pleasant smile.*

Grayscale: Ah. Proof that you did the deed. I knew I could count on you. Well done. I should reward you.

*Phongik stood there silently. He hoped it was not a cruddy reward. Grayscale liked to give very cruddy rewards. Last time he did something for her, she rewarded him with a candy bar.*

*Grayscale pulled out a hi-tech-looking vacuum cleaner. Phongik stared at the piece of tech with awe.*

Grayscale: I've realized you spent too much time cleaning up the base and that time you spent polishing the floor up could be used to assist me instead.

Phongik: Oh. Err...wow...this looks...very amazing.

*He was not gonna lie, he WAS impressed by the tech. He was expecting to be rewarded with a single cookie.*

Grayscale: Got the highest quality one, enhanced by Discharge. It has self-cleaning, soap dispensers, and can clean windows. Oh, and it can suck up dust and dirt. I hope this reward will motivate you to further our group's goals.

Phongik: Thank you, Commander Grayscale. I in fact am very grateful for this. I've wanted a better, more modern appliance in such a long time that this is...well...great. I want to try this piece of tech out.

Grayscale: Not now. Late at night. You don't wanna wake up the others.

Phongik: All right then. Again, thank you very much Commander. This is much appreciated. Wow.

*Grayscale nodded, and then retreated back into her office where she lurked. Phongik was still eying the equipment, admiring it. However, despite this shiny new look of this magnificent vacuum cleaner, inside of every new package lurked a hollow pit of darkness and grime, and the whole incident with the vial menacingly bittered the experience.*

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
*Redshift smiled at Gamma Yoshi. He was pleased at the gratitude shown.*

Redshift: Why, thank you very much for the punch.

--Gray's Car Wash--
*Phongik made his way back. He did the deed without anyone noticing that he snuck around though he did get hugely concerned when Gamma Yoshi noticed a disturbance. He clenched at the empty vial. He still wanted to know its contents and what Grayscale was up to. He hoped that nothing too averse would happen to Redshift, though it was the fear of exactly what Grayscale cooked up for him or Dark Light. Was it a love potion? Will Redshift fall in love with someone else, sow the seeds of discord into this romantic relationship, but in a subtle way that no one will notice that he was under the effects of the potion? Was it a deadly poison that masqueraded itself as mild food poisoning initially, but slowly worked its way into disabling him? What would happen if they found out it was him who did the deed? What would Dark Light do to him?*

*Phongik arrived back. Grayscale was awaiting him, with her hand outstretched.*

Grayscale: Let me see it.

*Phongik took out the empty vial and placed it on Grayscale's hand. Grayscale took one look at it and smiled. It was not a pleasant smile.*

Grayscale: Ah. Proof that you did the deed. I knew I could count on you. Well done. I should reward you.

*Phongik stood there silently. He hoped it was not a cruddy reward. Grayscale liked to give very cruddy rewards. Last time he did something for her, she rewarded him with a candy bar.*

*Grayscale pulled out a hi-tech-looking vacuum cleaner. Phongik stared at the piece of tech with awe.*

Grayscale: I've realized you spent too much time cleaning up the base and that time you spent polishing the floor up could be used to assist me instead.

Phongik: Oh. Err...wow...this looks...very amazing.

*He was not gonna lie, he WAS impressed by the tech. He was expecting to be rewarded with a single cookie.*

Grayscale: Got the highest quality one, enhanced by Discharge. It has self-cleaning, soap dispensers, and can clean windows. Oh, and it can suck up dust and dirt. I hope this reward will motivate you to further our group's goals.

Phongik: Thank you, Commander Grayscale. I in fact am very grateful for this. I've wanted a better, more modern appliance in such a long time that this is...well...great. I want to try this piece of tech out.

Grayscale: Not now. Late at night. You don't wanna wake up the others.

Phongik: All right then. Again, thank you very much Commander. This is much appreciated. Wow.

*Grayscale nodded, and then retreated back into her office where she lurked. Phongik was still eying the equipment, admiring it. However, despite this shiny new look of this magnificent vacuum cleaner, inside of every new package lurked a hollow pit of darkness and grime, and the whole incident with the vial menacingly bittered the experience.*
Gamma Yoshi: “You’re welcome. (looks around) If something was here, it’s gone now. Being invisible has this little bit higher sense of seeing invisible stuff than others. One of them being you need to do it when trying to look at yourself in the mirror or water reflection.”

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Redshift: Ah. Thank you. I will keep this in mind next time someone invisible sneaks in here. Perhaps I should relay your concerns of potential invisible beings to Dark Light, so she can investigate around this base.

*Redshift got up.*

Redshift: Invisible characters, no matter how well-disguised they are, will always leave a trace that they were there. Even if we could not detect them at the moment, there will be evidence of residue. Perhaps they left some dust behind, perhaps they left a fingerprint on a doorknob, or perhaps they shed some skin. However, I did not hear anything getting budged so this may be difficult to pinpoint them. Perhaps it could very well be our imagination, true. I will still, regardless, notify the Commander.

*Redshift then headed off to Dark Light's room.*

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Gamma Yoshi to himself: “They always check. Better safe than sorry. And they always have some doubt.”

Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile in the mountains. Kolorado (3D) has defeated the big Thwomp and gotten the spring piece and put it in the Season Changer. And then immediately, there was an earthquake.”

Miner Toad: “We need to get out of here. Now!”

Narrator Toad: “And everyone tries to leave the caves.”

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*Redshift knocked the door on Dark Light's office, to which he was promptly let in by her.*

Redshift: Greetings Commander. I have acquired a report from Gamma Yoshi that there may be potential invisible intruders in our base.

*Dark Light frowned and looked up from her paperwork.*

Dark Light: This is ridiculous. E. Gadd's anti-ghost shield is working perfectly as intended. It's still fairly new, and I didn't see any signs of breaking in it.

Redshift: Commander, I have a feeling that potentially, the invasive party is likely not a ghost.

Dark Light: Right. Are you sure it's not, like, the wind or something? I mean, seriously. When's the last time anyone's been in this base wanting something out of us? I think our security is adequate. You worry too much. Gamma Yoshi too.

Redshift: That may be correct, Commander...

Dark Light: I wouldn't fuss about it. Everything in our security seems to be working fine. In fact, let me go check right now.

*Dark Light walked out of her room, leaving Redshift stuck, sitting on a chair. After a while, she returned.*

Dark Light: Nope. I don't sense any disturbance on here. None at all. You worry too much. Besides, I don't plan on busting anything anyway, I have the next days off. You remember that double date?

Redshift: Um....

Dark Light: Of course you do, Lieutenant. Pizza sul Lago. Tomorrow, at 6. I'll also get Chroma Key and Ray Trace onboard. It's long overdue. Okay? Sweetie?

*Redshift just blankly stared at Dark Light. Did she just call him SWEETIE?*

Dark Light: That dumb facial expression you made whenever I act this way means that's a yes. All right. Tomorrow I'll call Chroma Key and attempt to finally set this up once and for all.

*Dark Light resumed writing while Redshift limped out of the room, still in total disbelief at what he heard. Commander is being completely SERIOUS there, and that's all that matters.*

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile at the mountains, Kolorado (3D) and the miners have escaped the tunnels and are now on the top of the mountain, where King Bob-omb was picking flowers and putting them in a basket.”

King Bob-omb: “I really hope that someone buys these. I really don’t want these flowers on my mountain. At least they are keeping me calm. ... No. It is because there is no one around that I can battle.”

Miner Toad: “King Bob-omb is really upset. But if we keep out of sight of him, we should be good.”

Kolorado (3D): “Oh. I think I see a way down the mountain and to the desert. I will try and avoid being detected. (and he goes to the place he sees.)”

Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile at the Protectors’ place...”

Gamma Yoshi: “So, what did she say?”

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
Pronouns
He/him
Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile at the mountains, Kolorado (3D) and the miners have escaped the tunnels and are now on the top of the mountain, where King Bob-omb was picking flowers and putting them in a basket.”

King Bob-omb: “I really hope that someone buys these. I really don’t want these flowers on my mountain. At least they are keeping me calm. ... No. It is because there is no one around that I can battle.”

Miner Toad: “King Bob-omb is really upset. But if we keep out of sight of him, we should be good.”

Kolorado (3D): “Oh. I think I see a way down the mountain and to the desert. I will try and avoid being detected. (and he goes to the place he sees.)”
*Meanwhile in the same mountians*
angry.png
: Why did I think hiking in the mountians was a good idea...
confused.png
: Huh? Who's that?

Yoshi the SSM

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Kolorado (3D): “Shhh. He might hear you. King Bob-mob. So please be...”

King Bob-omb: “Hey! Someone is here on this mountain. And one is carrying a device with a flower on it. You must be the one causing flowers to appear on this mountain. I do not like this.”

Narrator Toad: “And he engages in battle.”

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
*The group arrives in Mushroom Wilds*

*Meanwhile, far away from the wilds, several creatures are going about their daily routines. At a farm, a Ponyta is playing with the other Pokemon living there when it sees a sign for the circus drift by. At a ball balancing competition, a Seel, Spheal, Popplio, and Gomamon are seeing who can balance a ball on their nose for the longest time, when the Seel's horn stabs one of the circus signs. At a foster home in Toad Harbor, a Mr. Mime and Mime Jr. are entertaining the children with their psychic powers. One of the circus signs manage to get caught in the vortex of a Psychic attack, intriguing the two Pokemon. At the Forest of Illusion, in the trees, an Aipom and Ambipom are playing with each other, when the Aipom sees one of the signs stuck to a tree branch. In the jungle, a Phanpy and Cufant are walking with their parents, their trunks clutching onto the parents' tails, when the Phanpy accidentally steps on one of the circus signs, and stops walking. In the skies, a Chatot is competing against other bird Pokemon to see who can fly the farthest, when it sees one of the signs in the distance. At a running competition, a Zebstrika is being given the first place ribbon, when one of its opponents, a Liepard, catches one of the circus signs with its mouth. In the plains, a Pyroar and Liamon are searching for a cure for one of Liollmon babies that belongs to the Liamon's pride, as the baby who needs the cure is very sick and is not eating or drinking at all. Although the Pyroar's pride usually doesn't get along with the other pride, this time, they decided to work together this time around, as without the cure, the Liollmon might not survive for much longer. As they search, a sign gets caught on the Liamon's mane, which releases sparks of electricity when in battle. Finally, in close proximity to the wilds, a Compunzer and Lamedian are leading a troop of Yo-Kai in opposition of Blasters Mobile, when the Lamedian sees one of the signs on a post. All of the creatures mentioned look at the sign, and they all head to Mushroom Wilds. Once they arrive, the Ponyta, Seel, Mr. Mime, Aipom, Phanpy, Spheal, Ambipom, Mime Jr., Chatot, Liepard, Zebstrika, Pyroar, Popplio, Cufant, Compunzer, Lamedian, Gomamon, and Liamon head into the tall grass, waiting for Tomoe to tame them*
Tomoe: Now to show these creatures who the real master is!

(Tomoe walks over to the Phanpy.)

Tomoe: Okay, Phanpy, use Tackle!

(Phanpy ignores the order.)

Tomoe: Phanpy, stand on your hind legs!

(Phanpy again ignores the order.)

Tomoe: At least come over here so I know you're listening to me.

(The Long Nose Pokémon walks over to Tomoe and bumps her leg with its snout, knocking her over with such strength that would be unexpected from a Pokémon only 20 inches [50 centimeters] tall.)

Tomoe: ...This may take a while.

Unicycle

A bad vehicle choice for people who can't balance
Pronouns
She/her
Tomoe: Now to show these creatures who the real master is!

(Tomoe walks over to the Phanpy.)

Tomoe: Okay, Phanpy, use Tackle!

(Phanpy ignores the order.)

Tomoe: Phanpy, stand on your hind legs!

(Phanpy again ignores the order.)

Tomoe: At least come over here so I know you're listening to me.

(The Long Nose Pokémon walks over to Tomoe and bumps her leg with its snout, knocking her over with such strength that would be unexpected from a Pokémon only 20 inches [50 centimeters] tall.)

Tomoe: ...This may take a while.
Velo Advisors: We'll be patient with your training, Tomoe. These animals seem to have a bit of a misunderstanding. We'll take the ones you want back to the tent with us. Ok?