Mushroom City Car Wash

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile in the grasslands..."

Goomba: "Too hot. How about I try this. (he switches the area to fall/autumn. Well. Better keep moving. The ship is close."

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Officer Key: What beans?
Redshift: Chuckle Beans from the Beanbean Kingdom. You see, they have certain digestive properties-

Mija: No no, not you!

*She points at Ray Trace*

Mija: He's the problem!
*Ray Trace grinned stupidly in response, a little bit cross-eyed.*

Ray Trace: It wasn't me! I didn't fart in here!

Mija: He called me your pet!
Ray Trace: Cats are pets, though, aren't they? I swear they were last time I checked.

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Officer Key: ...anyway, Joe and I oughta get back on patrol.

Officer Kenda: Indeed. We're suspecting that there's a drug trafficking operation in the area.
Redshift: Oh. ¿How is Dark Light? ¿Is she okay?

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Redshift: Better her bored than her having negative attention on social media I suppose.

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Redshift: Regardless, better be on your way. I need to finish those hamburgers Commander ordered us to make. She would be unhappy if she returned home without any burgers.

Вlitz

The name's Matz Lunne!
Pronouns
She/her
Ray Trace: Cats are pets, though, aren't they? I swear they were last time I checked.
idk man that seems discriminatory for me #EqualityForCats

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Power Flotzo
Vivica: Hey, Ako? Can you show us some of your magic? That way, your practice sessions will go smoothly.

Velo Advisors: The thing is Tomoe, we don't have any animals yet. Tomoe, once we see Ako's magic, come with some of us to Mushroom Wilds. We'll be to find some animals out there. Oxide, you practice with that unicycle. Kirby, you keep practicing your copy abilities, and some of will go get circus supplies from Coconut Mall.

*Oxide starts practicing his unicycle act, while some of the Velo Advisors head to Coconut Mall to get supplies for the circus. The rest, as well as Velo and Vivica, are wanting to see Ako's magic before they head to Mushroom Wilds to tame some animals*
Ako: Okay then! Prepare to witness the true extent of my demonic powers!

(Ako closes her eyes and concentrates on her magic.)

Ako: Citizens of the darkness, rise up from... uh... wherever it is you're coming from!

(She waves her hand out, and an Attack Slug emerges from the soil below.)

Ako: Now then, attack!

(The Attack Slug just sits there, unable to understand Ako's command.)

Ako: I said, attack!

(The Attack Slug, after a few seconds of sitting there and doing nothing, edges closer to a discarded bag of popcorn on the ground. It gives the bag a rather pitiful headbutt before growing lethargic. It edges away after another few seconds.)

Ako: Ta-da! So, uh, how was that? Did I wow you over? (to herself) Dang it, I really should have worn my Necromancer outfit.

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
*The Protectors were done making the required burgers. And just in time too. A fussy little Miss Darcy Light returned home, done with her shift. As Chroma Key said, what she did WAS boring. She was spending her time ticketing parked cars. Not exactly the most glamorous job in the world. On the positive side of things, it meant she can stay out of trouble in social media. After all, no one gets outraged about a cop writing a ticket for a car on social media.*

Redshift: Greetings Commander. Help yourself. We prepared burgers just like you asked.

*Dark Light blankly stared at the table.*

Dark Light: Burgers?

Bluminescence: Yep! Exactly like you asked! Come on, get Dark Light on the table!

*Kontrast pushed a chair onto Dark Light, so she was sitting on it, and then pushed the chair towards the table. Ray Trace tied a clean napkin around her neck, and Redshift started feeding her the burger. Before she could protest, that is.*

*Her mouth was full of food so she couldn't yell at them, but she wasn't going to talk with her mouth full nor will she spit it out.*

Redshift: Easy does it. Chew your food. Take it slow.

Kontrast: Make sure you drink some water to wash it down.

Ray Trace: And make sure you wipe your mouth after you take a bite!

*Dark Light had, frankly, QUITE ENOUGH of this tomfoolery. After she swallowed, she let it loose.*

Dark Light: WHAT IS WITH YOU GUYS!?

Redshift: Um...we are heeding to your orders, Commander....

Dark Light: I DID NOT ORDER YOU TO DO ANY OF THIS!? Have you lost all of your brains!? I AM A COMMANDER. Not A MASTER. You are NOT my servants!!!

*And it was this time, it hit the Protectors. Yes, they were acting foolish, and they snapped out of it.*

Redshift: Oooohhh.....

Bluminescence: Ooooo....

Kontrast: Aaaaaa.....

Ray Trace: Urrrp!

*Dark Light got herself up from the table and started jumping and down like a jumping bean, completely enraged.*

Dark Light: Please explain to me what is GOING ON here!?

*And Aqua Marine shyly looked on in the corner. Dark Light was scary. And unpredictable. She knew it. Darcy Light always yells and orders people around and is always in a bad mood. She should stay away from her. Preferably forever.*

Redshift: Uh...forgive us Commander, but we were in some sort of strange trance. None of us know what we were doing...

Dark Light: How do I know that and it's not some flimsy excuse for you to kiss up to me!?

Ray Trace: I'll testify Redshift's statement. Burgers....? No. Commander, you didn't order us to make burgers. What were we thinking?

Kontrast: Why were we taking care of Commander like she's a baby!? WHAT THE HECK. Oh my...

Bluminescence: I'm so sorry Commander! We must have been hallucinating things!

*Redshift inched closer to Dark Light, hoping he would calm the furious little off-duty officer down.*

Redshift: Again, I must apologize for our behavior. It is unprecedented we treat you in this manner. You would think it's rather peculiar behavior, ¿is it not? Please. Think about it.

*Dark Light took pity on Redshift's plea and sighed. He was probably right. This WAS peculiar behavior, and especially her Lieutenant wouldn't treat her this way. She pursed her lips. She was about to say something really, really, really tough for her to say.*

Dark Light: Ah. No...I'm sorry. For lashing at you like this. And the rest of you. I...I...I don't like being treated like I'm a queen around here. Because that's not how we operate in this base: I treat you all with a level of dignity and respect so this anger I have is mostly directed at myself and that I think I'm responsible for this.

Ray Trace: Heh...well...it was pretty funny...

Kontrast: DON'T you dare make it worse, Ray Trace.

Bluminescence: YAY! Our Commander accepted the apology and apologized herself! I love it when we settle our differences and we resolve our conflicts! Let's give ourselves a big ol' group hug, shall we?

*Redshift, Bluminescence, and Ray Trace all happily agreed and they all gathered and hugged each other, even with a reluctant Dark Light and Kontrast thrown in the mix. But in the end, they were all happy for each other and that they looked out for each other. It seemed like a good ol time for them.*

Unicycle

A bad vehicle choice for people who can't balance
Pronouns
She/her
Ako: Okay then! Prepare to witness the true extent of my demonic powers!

(Ako closes her eyes and concentrates on her magic.)

Ako: Citizens of the darkness, rise up from... uh... wherever it is you're coming from!

(She waves her hand out, and an Attack Slug emerges from the soil below.)

Ako: Now then, attack!

(The Attack Slug just sits there, unable to understand Ako's command.)

Ako: I said, attack!

(The Attack Slug, after a few seconds of sitting there and doing nothing, edges closer to a discarded bag of popcorn on the ground. It gives the bag a rather pitiful headbutt before growing lethargic. It edges away after another few seconds.)

Ako: Ta-da! So, uh, how was that? Did I wow you over? (to herself) Dang it, I really should have worn my Necromancer outfit.
Vivica: That was epic! Your skills are very top-notch. But feel free to practice as much as you can.

Velo: We don't want your talent to go to waste. Got it?

Velo Advisors: Tomoe, you come with us to Mushroom Wilds so we can get some animals. Velo, Vivica, you help the other advisors with their supplies. Ako, Kirby, Oxide, you keep practicing. Keep up the good work. Now let's tame some animals!

*The Velo Advisors (minus those who wanted to stay) head to Mushroom Wilds*

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
Pronouns
He/him
Vivica: That was epic! Your skills are very top-notch. But feel free to practice as much as you can.

Velo: We don't want your talent to go to waste. Got it?

Velo Advisors: Tomoe, you come with us to Mushroom Wilds so we can get some animals. Velo, Vivica, you help the other advisors with their supplies. Ako, Kirby, Oxide, you keep practicing. Keep up the good work. Now let's tame some animals!

*The Velo Advisors (minus those who wanted to stay) head to Mushroom Wilds*
*Kirby then switches back to the circus ability and practices juggling Batons*

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Yoshi the SSM
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile, Kolorado (3D) had caught up to the Goomba and pinned him down."

Kolorado (3D): "Got you. Now to take this back. (But as soon as he turns the Goomba over, he notices that the Season Changer was in the Goomba.) Huh?"

Goomba: "Oh. I sense I have the power of the Season Changer now. (goes away from Kolorado (3D)) And now, you will regret having catched me."

Narrator Toad: "And with that, he initiates a boss battle with Kolorado (3D)."

Dark Light

Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Mija: Do I look like a normal cat?!
Ray Trace: Yep!

Dark Light: Ray Trace. You're a bad dog.

*Ray Trace went on his fours and started whimpering.*

Dark Light: Go home.

*Ray Trace, all sullen, shamefully walked on his fours into his room. Though there was no cat door for him to slip through, he ended up banging his head on the door.*

Dark Light: Mija, I apologize for my sergeant's rude behavior. He's my responsibility and I take the blame for his actions.

*The Blue Bird hopped inside the Protector’s Base, saddened that they didn’t find his Mama*
Dark Light: And where have YOU been, Ultra Violet?

Ultra Violet: Oh don't worry about me. I ain't stayin' here long.

*Outside, a familiar chirping sound can be heard.*