Mushroom City Car Wash

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Cerulambert: All right then.

*And then, Cerulambert dragged Scatter out, who was kicking and screaming in protest the entire time.*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
*Phongik lay on his bed thinking very hard. It was about Green Flash. Somehow, a little spark lit up inside of him just recently. He didn't know why. She had a cute personality. She was caring. She was someone he enjoyed speaking with and hanging out a lot, a partner in an environment where he normally had none. He wanted to get to know her better. Stop beating around the bush, he told himself. He knew exactly what that feeling was supposed to be.*

*He was attracted to her.*

*However, there was one problem.*

*No, scratch that. There were two problems.*

*How will he ever admit it without a cruel rejection?*

*And second, she was already attracted to Chroma Key. Obsessed with him. Probably unhealthily. That still didn't stop him from the maybes. The hopefuls. He was trying to get her to lose interest, to curb down that obsession. She didn't realize his plan of course. She shouldn't realize it. Subtlety is the key. Maybe he'd be successful. Maybe not. Phongik was paranoid. It's possible this will never work out. But her attraction, Chroma, also seemed out of reach from her. He needed more time. But when?*

*He was tossing and turning in his bed, trying to process his thoughts and organize them neatly. At least he didn't had to physically rearrange them. That would prove to be an impossible task for him. Next morning, they'd probably be scrambled again. Maybe he'd just forget about it after sleeping it over. Yeah.*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*After a while, Oxide ground-pounds the last of the three buttons Dry Bones indicated with his roar, hitting him with 3 more pink circles of lightning. After this happens, Dry Bones breaks apart, scattering his bones all over the arena. After this happens, Oxide returns to where Toadette and co. are*

Toadette and co.: Look, Zem and Zam are shaking super fast. Are they going back to normal?

Oxide: I think so, Toadette and friends. But I don't think they'll know who saved them unless I tell them that it was me.

*After a few more shakes, the stone coverings come off of Zem and Zam, returning them to their normal states*

Zem: Man, that was painful. I'm glad that Dry Bones is gone. But where's Toadette and her friends? I can't even see them around here.

*Zam sniffs around the area, eventually finding their scent*

Zam: Ruff, ruff. Ruff.

Zem: You think they're over there, Zam? We'll check this out.

*Zem and Zam go to where Toadette and co. are, and start downwards*

Zem: Woah, they're as small as bugs! I know that Tiger Cortex made always lied about his size, but Toadette and her friends are so, Tiny! Right, Zam?

Zam: Ruff.

*After the two say their lines, Oxide taps Zem on the leg and Zam on the tail, startling them*

Zem: What is it, Oxide? Is this another one of your pranks?!

Zam: Ruff?!

Oxide: No, its not one of my pranks. I just wanted to tell you something.

Zem: What is it than?

Zam: Ruff?

Oxide: I'm the one who defeated that Dry Bones and broke the spell put on you two! I know we don't always get along, but I did it out of brotherly love, ok?

Zem: You're the one who saved us?! This is unbelievable. You deserve a hug from me for doing that, Oxide. We don't always get along, but you are my adopted sibling after all.

Zam: Ruff!

Oxide: Ok, but go easy on me, Zem. I'm way smaller than usual, so I probably can't stand long hug sequences. So make it short, ok? And Zam, don't lick me too much. After a few seconds, I'll have so much slobber on me, that I'll have to wash myself, ok?

*Zem picks Oxide up an gives him a little hug, before putting him back on the ground, where Zam gives him a few licks*

Zem: But there's something else I want to give to all of you. I found this Sky Crystal around the area, and it might help us achieve our goal.

*Zem and Zam give Toadette and co. the blue Sky Crystal*

Toadette: Thanks, Zem and Zam. Are you going to stick around with us from now on?

Zem: Of course, Toadette and friends. Where are we headed to next?

Zam: Ruff?

Toadette: I can see the Citadel from a distance, but someone might need our help at the library that's not far from here. So let's head there.

*Toadette and co. leave the jungle and head for the library*

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
-Grey’s Car Wash-

*Green Flash slowly stirred awake to the sound of her alarm. She struggled to get out of bed a little bit, considering the fact that she was getting up much earlier than the rest of her colleagues. She got dressed and started heading out the door. She had an issue to resolve*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
--The Next Morning--
*When Redshift awoke, he noticed that Dark Light had already gone to work as a cop. Either he had overslept or she had gone to work earlier than normal, though Redshift didn't take the time to look at the clock. He immediately wanted to see his sister, and she was already up before him. She was also already dressed up. Pleima additionally was there too.*

Blueshift: Oh. You're here brother. I was waiting for you to wake up.

Redshift: Well, here I am.

*Pleima rushed to the arms of Redshift, crying*

Pleima: I'm going to miss you so much! I feel like I JUST met you and I wanna know you more!

Redshift: Ah. Well, you are free to pay us back a visit any time. You are welcome in this base.

Blueshift: Yeah. Dark Light already talked to us before leaving. I always thought of her as loud, demanding, and terrifying, but she gave such a loving hug to us before she left. It appears she didn't want us to go either, but she didn't really say it. I could still tell...

Redshift: Sounds just like her. Once you break the ice with her, she is very loving and caring.

Pleima: We should also wait for the others to rise before we leave. I bet they'll miss us too!

Redshift: Absolutely. While we may not get along with each other at all times, we have this inseparable bond that we inherently all care each other for. It would be rather unfair for you to leave without saying goodbye to Ray Trace, Kontrast, and Ultra Violet.

Pleima: Don't forget the two Yoshis, Chroma Key, and Aqua Marine!

Redshift: Oh. Of course. Silly for me to forget about them.

*Blueshift gave her brother another hug, while Pleima joined in.*

-Grey’s Car Wash-

*Green Flash slowly stirred awake to the sound of her alarm. She struggled to get out of bed a little bit, considering the fact that she was getting up much earlier than the rest of her colleagues. She got dressed and started heading out the door. She had an issue to resolve*
*Grayscale was already up and about, practicing her magic. She noticed Green Flash.*

Grayscale: Going somewhere?

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
--The Next Morning--
*When Redshift awoke, he noticed that Dark Light had already gone to work as a cop. Either he had overslept or she had gone to work earlier than normal, though Redshift didn't take the time to look at the clock. He immediately wanted to see his sister, and she was already up before him. She was also already dressed up. Pleima additionally was there too.*

Blueshift: Oh. You're here brother. I was waiting for you to wake up.

Redshift: Well, here I am.

*Pleima rushed to the arms of Redshift, crying*

Pleima: I'm going to miss you so much! I feel like I JUST met you and I wanna know you more!

Redshift: Ah. Well, you are free to pay us back a visit any time. You are welcome in this base.

Blueshift: Yeah. Dark Light already talked to us before leaving. I always thought of her as loud, demanding, and terrifying, but she gave such a loving hug to us before she left. It appears she didn't want us to go either, but she didn't really say it. I could still tell...

Redshift: Sounds just like her. Once you break the ice with her, she is very loving and caring.

Pleima: We should also wait for the others to rise before we leave. I bet they'll miss us too!

Redshift: Absolutely. While we may not get along with each other at all times, we have this inseparable bond that we inherently all care each other for. It would be rather unfair for you to leave without saying goodbye to Ray Trace, Kontrast, and Ultra Violet.

Pleima: Don't forget the two Yoshis, Chroma Key, and Aqua Marine!

Redshift: Oh. Of course. Silly for me to forget about them.

*Blueshift gave her brother another hug, while Pleima joined in.*

*Grayscale was already up and about, practicing her magic. She noticed Green Flash.*

Grayscale: Going somewhere?
*Green Flash turned to face Greyscale and saluted*

Green Flash: Yes, Sensei.

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Green Flash: Grocery store, sensei. I’m running low on some of my more personal items.
*Grayscale waved her hand.*

Grayscale: Go right ahead. Knock yourself out. When will you return?

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Grayscale: All right.

*Grayscale pointed herself at a puddle.*

Grayscale: SCRUBBEROO!

*And with a flick of her wrist, the puddle vanished.*

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
Grayscale: All right.

*Grayscale pointed herself at a puddle.*

Grayscale: SCRUBBEROO!

*And with a flick of her wrist, the puddle vanished.*
Green Flash: Woah! Nice trick, sensei!

*However, Flash couldn’t stay. She had somewhere to be. Also, she needed to go to the store afterwards.*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Green Flash: Woah! Nice trick, sensei!

*However, Flash couldn’t stay. She had somewhere to be. Also, she needed to go to the store afterwards.*
*However, a little spark erupted, and out came out a flame where the puddle was.*

Grayscale: Oh poop.

*Grayscale casually strode off outside to fill herself a bucket of water.*

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Zzazz: I can’t believe it… She’s right here… Hanayo Koizumi, the shy and quiet girl who achieved her dreams thanks to her best friend Rin and Maki and really loves idols and rice! I’ve heard all about you!

Hanayo: How do you know who I am?

Zzazz: I heard about you from my good friend by the name of Jumpman J. Jones. He told me everything that you had done, and he even showed me some of the music videos you were featured in.

Hanayo: I’m glad to hear that. Hehe.

(She blushes. Just then, the Holo-Union members hurry over to the princess girl.)

Korone: Luna! We’re so glad you’re safe. The other members were worried about you going off.

Hanayo: A good thing, too. If I hadn’t rescued her, she would have most likely been burnt to a crisp.

Luna: Thank you for saving me, nanora!

(Luna gives Hanayo a big hug before joining the other Holo-Union members.)

Zzazz: But who are you, anyway?

Okayu: You can call us the Holo-Union. We heard two suspicious men in yellow were up to no good, so our manager sent us out here to track them down.

Pekora: We’re practically unstoppable, peko!

Marine: And we’re not the only ones who are part of it. We have all sorts of members, some dating back to 2017, others joining a few months or even years after that. Though Luna might not look like it, this princess of the sweets kingdom is only a few months old.

Luna: Nnnaaaa…

Marine: Anyway, since you helped us out, it’s only fair for us to return the favor. Anything we can do for you?

Zzazz: Actually, there is one thing. Come with me.

(Zzazz turns around and heads back in the direction of the motel. The three idols and the Holo-Union members follow.)

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadette and co. arrive at the Library*

Koopa: You're just in time, heroes. I have a big problem at hand! You see, I was going to this library with my Grandpa, Koopa Krag, to borrow a few books. However, after I picked out all of my books, I couldn't see Grandpa anywhere. But I heard shakes coming from across the building, and I came across this brown book with a lock on it soon after I heard them. Sure enough, Grandpa was in there, and he just could not get out. Can you help me find the person who trapped my Grandpa?

*From inside Koopa's book*

Koopa Krag: Dang it! I've been stuffed into this blasted book! Help me! Find that cantankerous Velo Advisor! Beat him up good until he lets me out!

*Back in the library*

Toadette: We will, Koopa Krag! Let's search this entire library. The Advisor could be anywhere.

Toadia: Can't we just find the key to the book Koopa Krag is trapped in? You do see that there is a lock on it, right?

Toadiko: Yes. But what if the book actually had a spell casted onto it by that Advisor? That must mean one of us has to defeat him in order to free Koopa Krag.

Cream: All of these books look super mysterious. I bet they're taking the place of all the regular books you'd see at a library. I'd never want to read about magic.

Vanilla: I don't think we should go near that crystal ball. The Advisor could put us under some kind of curse that swaps our spots with one-another.

Tails: Same with those teleporting books. They could make us lose our way very fast if we use them too often.

Zem: I don't know how we're going to navigate ourselves around here, Zam. We're much bigger than Toadette and the others, which makes us more prone to getting ourselves into trouble and bumping into things. This place was designed for those little guys, not us!

N. Trance: Koopa should be very careful. That book Koopa Krag is trapped in has 9 functions, and I don't doubt the other 8 of those functions can be just as harmful as the one we're seeing right now.

Jason: We should stay away from those jars with teeth on them. They could send us back to the entrance of this place, and that's not a good thing.

Oxide: Maybe the advisor isn't in this room at all. But I don't see any doors or hallways leading to another area. So the room he's in might be hidden away from us.

*Toadette and co. start searching around the entire library, trying to find the room that the Velo Advisor is in*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
--Protector Base--
*A spaceship was taken out on leave, and the rest of the Protectors were up and about, watching Blueshift and Pleima about to leave. Redshift was the most affected: he stared onto Blueshift and Pleima without saying much. However, Bluminescence was in tears.*

Bluminescence: I'm already missing Blueshift!!!! 😭😭

*Blueshift decided to give him a hug.*

Blueshift: Aw, don't cry Bluminescence. I'll miss you too, friend. I'll miss you all. I love all of you guys because you also are friends with my brother. Don't worry, I'll keep in touch with him if I can.

Kontrast: Well, I haven't interacted with you all that much but I found you a pretty sweet person to be with. Are you going to bring back more stuff?

Blueshift: ¡Of course I will! If I get stuff to show, I'll make sure to let you guys know.

Pleima: We might be venturing out where no one else has gone! Maybe! We'll keep you guys in mind if we come across anything interesting!

Ray Trace: I would have happily went along with you if Commander would have let me, heh! I want to explore the dangerous and deep cosmos too!

Ultra Violet: OBVIOUSLY that's not happening.

*Aqua Marine walked up to Blueshift and also gave her a hug.*

Aqua Marine: ...I haven't talked to you much either but...

Blueshift: I've heard you're in queue to be a potential Protector. Well, I'll wish you luck in that endeavor, I know you'll succeed. And I know Chroma and my big bro will take care of you.

*When Blueshift was done hugging Aqua Marine, she had done one final giant hug to her brother. She was teary-eyed, since she did not know when she'll meet him again. And...Redshift returned the hug back, this time, also as mighty as her. Tears didn't come from Redshift's eyes but it was easy to tell from his body language and facial expression that he was feeling a complicated mix of happy and pretty upset.*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadette and co. find a hallway*

Koopa: Hmm...The Velo Advisor could be at the end of this hallway. Would someone be willing to take a look for me?

Toadia: Certainly, Koopa. Me and Vanilla will take care of this.

Vanilla: We'll save your Grandfather, Koopa. You can count on us.

*From inside the book*

Koopa Krag: Be very careful, Toadia and Vanilla. Koopa will give you each a book to fly with and a pen that shoots ink. During your flight through the hallway, you must avoid the flying books and only fly through bookcases that don't have any books on them. When you find the advisor, avoid his magic blasts, rows of books and books that will squish you. When you completely cover his face with ink from your pens, get out of the way, as books will begin to fall and might hurt you. Good luck.

*Toadia and Vanilla get on their flying books and take out their ink pens. They than start flying through the hallway, avoiding flying books and bookcases along the way to the Velo Advisor's room*

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
Blitz: You know what?! For the next week I will not have any adventure... Starting now.

*he sits down and bites a slice of pizza*
*Moᴉɹɐ knocks on the door*
1618270013571.png
: Excuse me sir but someone here ordered 5 pizzas with Supreme Mega-Sized toppings? That'll be $49.99...
This could just be a prank or somethin, don't blame me please, I'm just the part-time delivery man... and I just realized you probably have magical powers and can snap my neck in half sooooo...

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadia and Vanilla make it to the room that the Velo Advisor is in*

Velo Advisor: Didn't me and the other advisors kick you out? Well, if you don't defeat me, you're being sent back to the beginning. Prove yourselves, or else!

Toadia: We're not losing! We'll save Koopa Krag, no matter what it takes.

Vanilla: We're not going down that easy. And even if we fail, we'll still be ready to take you on!

*The Velo Advisor starts firing magical blasts at Toadia and Vanilla, while they fly around and shoot ink at his face. Once he gets completely, his magic goes in all different directions, with a giant book crushing him at the end. After this, Velo Advisor adds flying books and big books that squish Toadia and Vanilla if they are too close. This process repeats until Velo Advisor is completely covered in ink 3 times*

Вlitz

The name's Matz Lunne!
*Moᴉɹɐ knocks on the door*
View attachment 11678: Excuse me sir but someone here ordered 5 pizzas with Supreme Mega-Sized toppings? That'll be $49.99...
This could just be a prank or somethin, don't blame me please, I'm just the part-time delivery man... and I just realized you probably have magical powers and can snap my neck in half sooooo...
Blitz: I paid. Now shut up and get the hell out.

*he snaps his fingers and (whatever) gets teleported out*

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
-Mushroom City Police Department-

*It was early in the morning as the sun started to shine over Mushroom City. Officer Kenda and his partner Chroma Key were just about to go on patrol when somebody walked up*

Officer Kenda: ...hey, they look familiar...

Officer Key: Aw, crap.

*It was Green Flash. However, instead of gushing over Chroma Key, she was being very modest*

Green Flash: ...Chroma? I just want to talk.

Officer Key: What is it, Flash?

Green Flash: ...do you actually, you know...love me?

Officer Key: Look, I'm gonna give it to you straight. Romantically? No.

Green Flash: ...oh.

Officer Key: But as a friend? ...eh, maybe.

Green Flash: ...oh, okay...

Officer Key: Look, we gotta get going, alright? See 'ya later.

*Chroma and Kenda hopped into their Crown Vic and drove off. Flash, after standing there for a second, headed out to the grocery store.*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadia and Vanilla cover Velo Advisor's face with ink for the 3rd time, making a giant dictionary fall onto him, knocking him out. After he's defeated, they fly back to where Toadette and co. are*

Koopa: Great job, everyone. Look, the book is shaking again.

*After a few more shakes, Koopa Krag comes out from the book*

Koopa Krag: *cough* *cough* *sneeze* *sneeze* Goodness, that book was musty.

Koopa: Grandpa, it's you! I'm so glad you're safe.

Koopa Krag: Thank you kindly, Toadette and friends. Without your help, I would never see Koopa again. Please take this doodad I found as thanks.

*Koopa Krag gives Toadette and co. the yellow Sky Crystal*

Toadette: There's only one Sky Crystal left. And that's the one Velo and Vivica took from us, the pink one that started this whole adventure. Let's head to the Citadel and give him some payback!

*Toadette and co. leave the library and head to Velo's Citadel*