Mushroom City Car Wash

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
Moᴉɹɐ: I am Super Moᴉɹɐ, and I was looking to get my car washed.
Unfortunately, my car fell into a big muddy trench and I managed to jump out just in time.
Hey, are you going to do anything with Chicken Nuggs, or is that someone else's character?

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
-Grey's Car Wash-

*Green Flash was in her office, pealing petals off of a flower while looking at a picture of Chroma Key*

Green Flash: Loves me...loves me not...loves me...loves me not...loves me...

*She had used up all the petals but on*

Green Flash: Hah! Ridiculous! Of course Senpai loves me! So what if he's playing hard to get? So what if he has someone else! So what if he's...

*She looks down for a moment*

Green Flash: ...perfectly happy with someone else.........huh.
*Phongik coughed for attention.*

Phongik: Er, hello? You okay down here?

Glitz Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Yoshi the SSM artwork.png: "Horray! I'm back to my body again! Also, I will be taking that rock. Because only Protectors are affected by it. I was only body swapped because of Gamma Yoshi. (he takes the rock) I have an idea where to put it too. A place that it will not be able to be gotten by anyone to be used on the Protectors or the Preservers. (and he heads out)."
Gamma Yoshi Cartoon.png: "Anyways. I sad dat you be leaving us, Blueshift. But, I guess you want to do want you want to do. Especially since dere is no more threats."

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
View attachment 11569: "Horray! I'm back to my body again! Also, I will be taking that rock. Because only Protectors are affected by it. I was only body swapped because of Gamma Yoshi. (he takes the rock) I have an idea where to put it too. A place that it will not be able to be gotten by anyone to be used on the Protectors or the Preservers. (and he heads out)."
View attachment 11571: "Anyways. I sad dat you be leaving us, Blueshift. But, I guess you want to do want you want to do. Especially since dere is no more threats."
*Dark Light placed the rock on Yoshi the SSM's hand.*

Dark Light: Here you go. I have no desire to keep that...thing...in my possession. It's all yours.

Blueshift: Both of us are really sad too. ¡But I promise that I'll come back here some day! ¡I won't ever fully abandon my brother or you guys! ¡You guys are awesome for keeping me safe while this kerfuffle is going on!

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Dry Bones notices Toadette and co. and opens up the lid of his coffin*

Dry Bones: Try piping down a little. I'm trying to sleep. I know! I'll beat one of you in a game of Hexoskeleton! Now, who will it be?

Oxide: I'll do it, Dry Bones. Sure, I usually prank Zem and Zam, but the former is my adopted sibling. I know we don't always get along, but he might react differently if I break the spell instead of someone else. And being mini won't stop me.

*Dry Bones and Oxide head to an arena lined out with a circle of colorful buttons, all with different symbols on them. When the fight begins, Dry Bones roars, indicating which buttons Oxide should ground-pound. The undead Koopa than starts dropping durians and lychees around the field, while also throwing bones and ground-pounding, trying to squish his opponent. Oxide kicks the dropped fruits towards Dry Bones, trying to stun him, while trying to the buttons Dry Bones wanted to be ground-pounded. Oxide than ground-pounds the buttons, sending a pink circle of lighting towards Dry Bones. This process repeats until Dry Bones is hit 3 times*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Green Flash: E-Eh?!

*She looked up*

Green Flash: Oh, I’m fine!
*Phongik stared at the floor.*

Phongik: Mind if I clean up those petals for you?

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Phongik: Well. You're still fawning over that Chroma, aren't you?

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Phongik: Even with that Ray Trace in the way? He looks more interested in him than he does in you.

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Phongik: How are you going to manage that? I mean, I don't think Chroma would appreciate you forcing yourself in that scenario.

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
Phongik: How are you going to manage that? I mean, I don't think Chroma would appreciate you forcing yourself in that scenario.
Green Flash: ...I know...That’s why I wanna talk to him, Phongik-Kun. I wanna know how he really feels.

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Phongik: When's the last time you had a chat with the guy? He seems pretty occupied. I don't think you EVER had a normal conversation with him.

*Phongik started taking a look around the room, thinking of what needs to be cleaned.*

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
Phongik: When's the last time you had a chat with the guy? He seems pretty occupied. I don't think you EVER had a normal conversation with him.

*Phongik started taking a look around the room, thinking of what needs to be cleaned.*
*Flash’s room was very tidy, though her diary was on the floor*

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
*Phongik picked up the diary and handed it over to Green Flash.*

Phongik: Better put this away. I think this is your diary. Don't want anyone peeping in that.

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
*Phongik blushed too.*

Phongik: Sorry. Um. I guess I should stop bothering you now. I...I have to go back to my room since it's getting pretty late. I'm not really looking forward to the next day to be honest. Don't know what kind of plans Grayscale has. All right. I'll see my way out.

*Phongik then left the room, deep in thought.*

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
*Phongik blushed too.*

Phongik: Sorry. Um. I guess I should stop bothering you now. I...I have to go back to my room since it's getting pretty late. I'm not really looking forward to the next day to be honest. Don't know what kind of plans Grayscale has. All right. I'll see my way out.

*Phongik then left the room, deep in thought.*
Green Flash: G-good night, Phongik-kun!

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
Phongik: Good night, soldier.

*And when Phongik left, Scatter snuck inside the room.*

Scatter: Wassup there homie!?

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
*A large, meaty hand appeared from the door, which yanked Scatter before he could further approach Green Flash and dragged him away.*

Scatter: GACK! HELP!

Cerulambert: Leave her alone.

*Cerulambert beckoned Green Flash.*

Cerulambert: Don't worry about this idiot. I'm taking care of him.

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
*A large, meaty hand appeared from the door, which yanked Scatter before he could further approach Green Flash and dragged him away.*

Scatter: GACK! HELP!

Cerulambert: Leave her alone.

*Cerulambert beckoned Green Flash.*

Cerulambert: Don't worry about this idiot. I'm taking care of him.
Green Flash: Thank you.