Mushroom City Car Wash

Insane Shmathers

I'm not InsaneBlathers, what are you talking about
Little does he know, he spawned in dreamland...
is it ok if i jump on in @InsaneLemmy? it be funny if there was just kirby chasing a living chicken nugget
actually I was attempting to join the arc @Elijah Guy was in

And I already got in trouble multiple times for controlling other people's characters, so please don't do that.

Kirbyo

pink galoomba with arms and headphones
And I already got in trouble multiple times for controlling other people's characters, so please don't do that.
also I don't think Kirby was used before that point. something called darth Kirby existed.

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*A while later*

Piranha Plant: Ow! These glass casings are hurting my mouth. I can't even get near the closest flowers. That's it! I'm going to challenge someone to a game of Feed and Seed. Now, who's it going to be, Wiggler?

Wiggler: Hmm...I'll have Cream challenge you. She not only cared for those flowers, but she also used the perfect protective items on it. Are you ready, Cream?

Cream: Sure, Wiggler. I'll defeat that plant for you.

Wiggler: Ok. I'll give you this booster to strengthen your powers during the fight. I'll tie you to a ballon before the battle begins. Your strengthened powers will allow you to rise up when the Piranha Plant tries to suck you into his mouth. Make sure you grab any Bomb Seeds he spits out, and when he's ready to suck you in again, throw it at him. Hit him three times, and he'll be beaten. Good luck.

*Wiggler ties Cream to a red ballon and flings her into the air*

*Above the Piranha Plant*

Cream: I'll take care of you, Piranha Plant! Leave Wiggler's flowers alone, or else you'll be beaten by the smallest opponent you've ever seen!

Piranha Plant: No way, you puny rabbit! You'll never be able to beat me. You're so small, I can eat you in one bite!

*Cream rises into the air, avoiding the Piranha Plant's suction, while he swallows Bomb Seeds. When he spits them out, Cream catches one of them and throws it at the Plant when he's ready to suck her in again. This process repeats until Piranha Plant is hit 3 times*

Kirbyo

*A while later*

Piranha Plant: Ow! These glass casings are hurting my mouth. I can't even get near the closest flowers. That's it! I'm going to challenge someone to a game of Feed and Seed. Now, who's it going to be, Wiggler?

Wiggler: Hmm...I'll have Cream challenge you. She not only cared for those flowers, but she also used the perfect protective items on it. Are you ready, Cream?

Cream: Sure, Wiggler. I'll defeat that plant for you.

Wiggler: Ok. I'll give you this booster to strengthen your powers during the fight. I'll tie you to a ballon before the battle begins. Your strengthened powers will allow you to rise up when the Piranha Plant tries to suck you into his mouth. Make sure you grab any Bomb Seeds he spits out, and when he's ready to suck you in again, throw it at him. Hit him three times, and he'll be beaten. Good luck.

*Wiggler ties Cream to a red ballon and flings her into the air*

*Above the Piranha Plant*

Cream: I'll take care of you, Piranha Plant! Leave Wiggler's flowers alone, or else you'll be beaten by the smallest opponent you've ever seen!

Piranha Plant: No way, you puny rabbit! You'll never be able to beat me. You're so small, I can eat you in one bite!

*Cream rises into the air, avoiding the Piranha Plant's suction, while he swallows Bomb Seeds. When he spits them out, Cream catches one of them and throws it at the Plant when he's ready to suck her in again. This process repeats until Piranha Plant is hit 3 times*
I'd just like to say, nice job Cream!

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*After a while, Cream hits Piranha Plant with a Bomb Seed for the 3rd time, defeating it*

Piranha Plant: Ouch! Ow! Stop that! Oh no, what's happening to me?!

*Piranha Plant shrivels up into thin air*

Wiggler: Great job, Cream. Now, my garden is back to normal. I'll give you this for helping me. You deserve it.

*Wiggler gives Toadette and co. the red Sky Crystal*

Cream: Thanks, Wiggler. One down, four more to go!

Toadette: The next one shouldn't be too far off. But I might feel a little homesick at our next stop.

Toadia and co.: Why, Toadette?

Toadette: It's my music room that I used to have when I was in elementary school. I stopped using it a few years ago, after I decided that I did not want to be a musician anymore. Those music notes probably miss me a lot. I hope they didn't forget about me as time passed on.

*Toadette and co. leave Wiggler's Garden and head for Toadette's Music Room*

Kirbyo

*After a while, Cream hits Piranha Plant with a Bomb Seed for the 3rd time, defeating it*

Piranha Plant: Ouch! Ow! Stop that! Oh no, what's happening to me?!

*Piranha Plant shrivels up into thin air*

Wiggler: Great job, Cream. Now, my garden is back to normal. I'll give you this for helping me. You deserve it.

*Wiggler gives Toadette and co. the red Sky Crystal*

Cream: Thanks, Wiggler. One down, four more to go!

Toadette: The next one shouldn't be too far off. But I might feel a little homesick at our next stop.

Toadia and co.: Why, Toadette?

Toadette: It's my music room that I used to have when I was in elementary school. I stopped using it a few years ago, after I decided that I did not want to be a musician anymore. Those music notes probably miss me a lot. I hope they didn't forget about me as time passed on.

*Toadette and co. leave Wiggler's Garden and head for Toadette's Music Room*
ok at this point their just playing mario party. not being rude, just saying. does make for a great story though!

Glitz Yoshi

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the Cosmic Cove Galaxy, Yoshi the SSM, Gamma Yoshi, the Protectors, and the others (not sure who's all is there entirely) have defeated the aliens they were fighting."
Gamma Yoshi Cartoon.png Yoshi the SSM: "Ok. Let's go to the teleporter and do... whatever we need to do."

Narrator Toad: "And they go to the teleporter and go through."

Cali

Portal Master's Aide
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the Cosmic Cove Galaxy, Yoshi the SSM, Gamma Yoshi, the Protectors, and the others (not sure who's all is there entirely) have defeated the aliens they were fighting."
View attachment 11503 Yoshi the SSM: "Ok. Let's go to the teleporter and do... whatever we need to do."

*Chroma rushed after them (and before you say anything, yes, he's there too. I made a post about it with Mija)*

King Hippo

"GRRMM! GRAAA!!! GRRMM!"
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
(Zzazz, Hanamaru, and Ruby arrive at Mulberry Street, but much to their surprise, the two men are nowhere to be seen. Instead, they notice several of the Holo-Union members fighting off more of the robots from before.)

Marine: Everyone, stay alert! If we don’t take out these scrap heaps, we might not like what happens!

Okayu: But where’s Luna? I could have sworn she was here a minute ago.

Korone: I don’t want to think of how much danger the junior members might be in!

(A few feet from them, a girl with light pink and purple gradient hair and purple and green eyes, wearing a princess outfit and a crown with crescent shapes on them, is busy following an emerald-winged butterfly down a different street. All of a sudden, one robot sets its target on the girl, unleashing a stream of flames. Hanayo, who has been hiding behind a dumpster, grabs the princess girl and carries her over to safety. But she slips on a strategically placed banana peel, causing her to fall face-first in front of Zzazz and his two companions.)

Hanayo: Uwachaaa!

(As Hanayo and the princess girl get to their feet, Ruby gets the feeling she has seen this face before.)

Ruby: Wait a minute… Are you…?

(The alien looks at Ruby for a second, and after some thought, realizes who the new girl is.)

Zzazz: Oh my God...It really *is* her.

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadette and co. arrive at the music room*

Music Notes: Toadette, is that you? Where have you been? You said you weren't going to forget about us when you left, right?

Toadette: Yes, I did keep that promise. How's everything going around here, E, G, B, D, and F? Did you miss me a lot?

Music Notes: Yes, we did miss you. But things aren't going so well around here. That reckless Hammer Bro is destroying all your musical instruments! Get rid of him, before it's too late!

Hammer Bro: Oh, so the owner of this music room came back for you. That won't stop me from destroying these instruments! I doubt you and your friends will even hurt me, Toadette. Get ready to say goodbye to your music-makers!

Toadette: No way, Hammer Bro! Guys, let's get these instruments into their protective cases. Don't forget to lock them up!

Toadia: Of course, Toadette. We certainly don't want Hammer Bro getting into any of them.

Toadiko: Certainly, Toadette. Your little sister will be happy to help you get these instruments away from that Hammer Bro.

Cream: But Toadette, some of these instruments are very big. What will we do with those ones?

Vanilla: The best thing to do with the bigger ones is to just put something over-top of them, Cream. They're too large for the cases Toadette is using for the smaller ones.

Tails: What about all these boxes, Toadette? Or this mysterious looking black case?

N. Trance: That black case belongs to Hammer Bro, Tails. As for the boxes, Toadette doesn't want us looking inside them. They might contain things she doesn't want us to see.

Jason: Oh, no. Look, everyone! Hammer Bro already destroyed one of the instruments. And another one looks tattered already.

*Jason points his fingers towards the drum and the violin, and Toadette inspects the damage*

Toadette: Looks like he already destroyed my drum. But the violin's broken string is my fault. During one of my practices, I played it until one of the strings snapped on me. I've never been able to find a replacement string for it.

Music Notes: Toadette, your new friends and your family members are so inspiring. But who's that strange looking person over there, in purple?

Oxide: Allow me to introduce myself, sentient notes! I am Nitros Oxide, the ex-fastest racer in the galaxy and a proud member of this group. I'll do anything for Toadette. She and her sister are the cutest girls I've ever met!! And any friend of theirs is a friend of mine, and that includes you music notes as well. Right?

E: Eek!! Toadette would never make friends with a creep like you! Get out of here, you scary alien!

G: Oh goodness no! You'd better get out of Toadette's life fast, or you'll be gone from this world in no time.

B: Toadette would never befriend a wild beast like you! Begone, or you'll get a good beating from her!

D: You're more likely to side with the devil than with Toadette. Now, do yourself a favour, and leave!

F: Friends? Forget it, space ace! Find your rocket and fly home!

*Oxide starts crying after the notes say their lines*

Toadette: Stop being mean to Oxide. I know it's weird for me to hang around aliens, but me and my friends have known these other-worldly creatures for quite some time. Why weren't you being mean to Jason or N. Trance?

Music Notes: Because those ones weren't trying to impress us. They were also a lot more friendly looking than the one who's bawling his eyes out right now. We just want him to get out of here. Don't you understand?

Toadette: No. Yes, he is a suck-pot, he has a huge temper, he doesn't like to lose, he can be mean sometimes, and he likes to get people's attention and get himself into trouble. But, underneath all that, Oxide can be a pretty nice person once you get used to him, even if he does some things you wouldn't consider to be normal.

Music Notes: Ok. Oxide, we're sorry for hurting your feelings. We realized that we shouldn't have been so mean to you, and we do respect that Toadette just so happens to be one of your friends, even if we don't like that fact. Will you forgive us?

*Oxide stops crying*

Oxide: I will, Music Notes. But right now, we have a music room to protect, right Toadette?

Toadette: Right. Now let's get protecting it!

*Toadette and co. start putting protective cases around the smaller instruments, while the larger ones get covered by protective vinyl. Once all the instruments are covered, Toadette and co. put locks around the cases, so that Hammer Bro doesn't get into them*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadette and co. finish putting the instruments into their protective coverings. When Hammer Bro tries to get to them, he can't because he does not have the key needed to unlock the locks attached to the coverings*

Hammer Bro: Toadette, did you and your friends lock these instruments up? Now I can't even get near them. But I'm not giving up until one of you small fries beats me in a drumming duel. Who's up for it?

Music Notes: It's only natural that the one who owns this music room is the one who takes you down, Hammer Bro. Go on, Toadette. Show him what you can do!

*Toadette and Hammer Bro head over to their timpanis*

Toadette: I'll beat you at your own game, Hammer Bro! Just watch me remember these patterns exactly.

Hammer Bro: It won't be that easy, Toadette. If you mess up, I'll laugh at you!

*Hammer Bro beats 3 drums in this order: red, blue, yellow. Toadette tries her best to repeat this pattern before the black music note Hammer Bro has created hits her, and when successful, she fires a golden music note back at him. This process repeats, but Hammer Bros adds an extra note every time he gets hit, making the memorization harder for Toadette, until he is hit 3 times*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*After a while, Toadette hits Hammer Bro with a golden music note 3 times*

Hammer Bro: Ow! Ouch! Yow! All right, I give up. I have to head back to Bowser. Me, Piranha Plant, and Dry Bones only worked with Velo because of his mind-control spell that he put us under prior to him taking your pink Sky Crystal.

*Hammer Bro leaves the scene*

Music Notes: Thanks a lot for defeating that Hammer Bro, Toadette. Here's something for your troubles. It fell from the sky!

*The Music Notes give Toadette and co. the green Sky Crystal*

Toadette: Thanks, Music Notes. I promise I'll stop by again whenever I can. Ok?

Music Notes: Yeah, you and your friends can stop by here whenever you like. Good luck finding those other crystals, and goodbye for now!

*Toadette looks around*

Toadette: The jungle is not too far off, everyone! Zem and Zam, we're coming to restore you back to your usual selves!

*Toadette and co. head for the jungle*

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
*Toadette and co. arrive at the jungle*

Dry Bones: It seems like the small fries have made it here. I'd better hide. I hope they don't do anything to their trapped friends!

*Dry Bones goes inside his coffin and shuts the top of it, leaving the scene*

Toadette: There's Zem. He's holding up one of the logs with just his hands.

Toadia: Every few seconds, I can hear him shaking. He must still be alive under all that stone.

Toadiko: Holding the log must be putting him under a lot of pressure. That could be why he's shaking every few seconds.

Cream: But where could Zam be? I don't see him anywhere around here.

Vanilla: We probably can't see him because we're small, but I think he's trying to hold up the other log with his tail.

Tails: Maybe those two could both be shaking. I wonder how much longer they can endure this.

N. Trance: I bet they don't even know that we're here. Or that we're way smaller than they are. They'll sure be surprised when they see us.

Jason: Calm down, everyone. If Dry Bones notices us, he'll send us very far away. We must be quiet around here.

Oxide: It's not helping when a Spanish guy randomly decides to follow us around like he's desperate or something. I hope someone can calm him down sooner or later.

Toadette: A Spainish guy?

*Toadette heads towards Moᴉɹɐ*

Toadette: Hello. Who are you, and why are you following us?

Toadettefan

Car Wash Warrior
Moᴉɹɐ: I am Super Moᴉɹɐ, and I was looking to get my car washed.
Unfortunately, my car fell into a big muddy trench and I managed to jump out just in time.
Toadette: Sorry, but the Car Wash is nowhere near here. It's all the way in Mushroom City, and since we're small, I don't think we can even wash cars anymore. But we can give you a map of the Mushroom Kingdom to help you find the Car Wash.

*Toadette gives Moᴉɹɐ a map of the Mushroom Kingdom*

Toadette: Luigi or one of the other workers should be there to help you. We're kind of busy right now. I hope you find the Car Wash, and get that car out of the trench.

Ray Trace

SUMMER FUN IN APRIL!
Wiki Patroller
View attachment 11503 Yoshi the SSM: "Ok. Let's go to the teleporter and do... whatever we need to do."

*Things were done that need to be done. The Protectors finally retrieved that rock that was the cause of their problems to begin with and took it back with them to their base. Though the aliens were a formidable opponent, they were no match for the combined efforts of the crew, especially Aqua Marine, who had her mermaid powers intact. While she didn't have an inspiring song that would help buff the crew, her water abilities proved to be invaluable in dealing with the threat in Cosmic Cove. Yoshi the SSM's technology made sure the alien threat was no more, and that there wouldn't be any future threats from the creatures that roamed Zelem's Nexus.*

*Once arrived back at the base, all Protectors now body-swapped back to their original forms. All of them were relieved and jubilant to be back where they were supposed to be in. However, there was one catch to how things were supposedly back to normal.*

*Blueshift approached her brother, Redshift with a forlorn look. She spoke in Spanish. Dark Light, happy and grateful to finally be back in her body, and preparing to properly dispose of the rock that gave them much issues, intently looked on the conversation, but of course, she could not understand them. There seemed to be a hint of sadness permeating between the two. Redshift looked solemn and understanding, and he did not argue. The two gave a hug to each other. When the conversation was done, Redshift noticed Dark Light was watching. He knew the question she was going to ask.*

Redshift: Blueshift and Pleima are going to depart, Commander.

Dark Light: Oh....

Redshift: Yeah. They are going to resume their exploration of outer space. Tomorrow, they are going to leave.

*Neither Redshift nor Dark Light know what to say at the moment, as they processed their emotions.*

Dark Light: Well...she is always free to come back, you know.

Redshift: Yes, though she wants to resume her exploration. I do not know how long she'll be gone for....