Mushroom City Car Wash

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Narrator Toad: "Meanwhile at the STEADE base @Redshift."
Gamma Yoshi Cartoon.png
Yoshi the SSM: "Ok. Let's see about that machine I was talking about that can help us. It is right over here. (and they go over) Ok. Once I'm inside, I need one of you guys to be at this screen. Once you hit start, it should help us find out more information."

Narrator Toad: "And Gamma Yoshi goes inside of the machine."

Elijah Guy

Im A Shy Guy... What Were you expecting?
*Meanwhile at the Sub Shop*

Shadow Luigi: Hehehehehe I'm-a Destroy The Sub Shop!

:dry: Cousin... Do we Have a plan!?

:dry: Uh, I guess... I don't Know... Maybe The Mega Mushroom!

:bobomb: That Plan Could work!

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Narrator Toad: “Meanwhile at the STEADE moon base, the Yoshis and the two Protectors @Redshift walk in, where they are greeted by Goombette.

Goombette: “Oh. Hello, Yoshi the SSM. What brings you here?”

Yoshi the SSM: “Actually, that is Gamma Yoshi in my body. I am Yoshi the SSM. The Protectors also have this body swap problem. That is why I am here. To find the place where the thing that made the body swap came from.

Goombette: “Ah. Well. Nice to meet you, Protectors. I am Goombette, the receptionist for the base. Basically, I welcome everyone to the base and inform people of events.”
Redshift: Greetings. My name is Redshift. Forgive me for my voice, but...

Bluminescence (cheerily): And I'm Bluminescence! Yeah! He calls himself Redshift even when his colors don't match, but that's because I'm in his body right now!

Redshift: Remember, corporal, I am wearing my hat right now. We have swapped our hats for this very reason. And yes, do not be fooled by my female voice. I have inhabited the body of my superior, Commander Dark Light. ¿I take it you have heard of her? Our base identities are a mess right now...

*Back on the planet, Ray Trace made his way on the streets to the Mushroom City Car Wash. It was...busy doing car wash things like usual, though Ray Trace preferred to kept his distance from it. The last thing he needed was more time travel shenanigans, and he especially did NOT want to go on an adventure in THIS body. No way. Besides, his swords didn't work properly either, and he felt weakened by this affair, as if he was never trained up to be a Protector to begin with. He was vulnerable out there, but he didn't care. He needed to check up on Aqua Marine stat; she was potentially vulnerable out there, and he wanted to take her in the base.*

*He arrived at Chroma Key's house. He knocked on the door, and awaited a response from Aqua Marine. Aqua Marine, of course, answered the door.*

Aqua Marine: Hello, Mr. Ray Trace. You have come to see Chroma again?

Ultra Violet: Look, kid. There's something ya need to know, but we haven't got much time. I'll take you to our base.

Aqua Marine: What's the matter? You look pretty serious, Mr. Ray Trace. And you don't sound right. What happened to your accent?

Ultra Violet: Short story is, I'm not Ray Trace. I'm Ultra Violet inhabiting his body. The rest of the Protectors had a severe mix-up. I don't think you're safe by yourself like this.

Aqua Marine: ...Chroma Key is taking good care of me, sir.

Ultra Violet: Not when he's not around like this. There has been hostile forces that are targeting us, and I don't want you getting hurt for your powers. This is urgent. Please cooperate with me.

*Ray Trace gave Aqua Marine's arm a yank and they both took off, heading back to the base.*

Hat Kid

I don't have to prove myself to anyone.
Redshift: Greetings. My name is Redshift. Forgive me for my voice, but...

Bluminescence (cheerily): And I'm Bluminescence! Yeah! He calls himself Redshift even when his colors don't match, but that's because I'm in his body right now!

Redshift: Remember, corporal, I am wearing my hat right now. We have swapped our hats for this very reason. And yes, do not be fooled by my female voice. I have inhabited the body of my superior, Commander Dark Light. ¿I take it you have heard of her? Our base identities are a mess right now...

*Back on the planet, Ray Trace made his way on the streets to the Mushroom City Car Wash. It was...busy doing car wash things like usual, though Ray Trace preferred to kept his distance from it. The last thing he needed was more time travel shenanigans, and he especially did NOT want to go on an adventure in THIS body. No way. Besides, his swords didn't work properly either, and he felt weakened by this affair, as if he was never trained up to be a Protector to begin with. He was vulnerable out there, but he didn't care. He needed to check up on Aqua Marine stat; she was potentially vulnerable out there, and he wanted to take her in the base.*

*He arrived at Chroma Key's house. He knocked on the door, and awaited a response from Aqua Marine. Aqua Marine, of course, answered the door.*

Aqua Marine: Hello, Mr. Ray Trace. You have come to see Chroma again?

Ultra Violet: Look, kid. There's something ya need to know, but we haven't got much time. I'll take you to our base.

Aqua Marine: What's the matter? You look pretty serious, Mr. Ray Trace. And you don't sound right. What happened to your accent?

Ultra Violet: Short story is, I'm not Ray Trace. I'm Ultra Violet inhabiting his body. The rest of the Protectors had a severe mix-up. I don't think you're safe by yourself like this.

Aqua Marine: ...Chroma Key is taking good care of me, sir.

Ultra Violet: Not when he's not around like this. There has been hostile forces that are targeting us, and I don't want you getting hurt for your powers. This is urgent. Please cooperate with me.

*Ray Trace gave Aqua Marine's arm a yank and they both took off, heading back to the base.*
I need to make Chroma more responsible.

-Protector's Base-

Chroma Key: Hey, Blujack- I mean, Commander Light, how'd all this body-swap tomfoolery happen, anyway?

Redshift

Wiki Patroller
I need to make Chroma more responsible.

-Protector's Base-

Chroma Key: Hey, Blujack- I mean, Commander Light, how'd all this body-swap tomfoolery happen, anyway?
Dark Light: Basically some alien rock rose up, emitted a mysterious energy and swapped us around. I have a feeling it's related to that alien attack Redshift suffered earlier on.

Hat Kid

Dark Light: Basically some alien rock rose up, emitted a mysterious energy and swapped us around. I have a feeling it's related to that alien attack Redshift suffered earlier on.
Chroma Key: You still got that rock? I think we should 'safeguard' it so that nobody else has this accident.

*However, his tone implied that he fully planned to use it on a 7-person team led by a white-haired lady with an axe*

Redshift

Wiki Patroller
Chroma Key: You still got that rock? I think we should 'safeguard' it for so that nobody else has this accident.

*However, his tone implied that he fully planned to use it on a 7-person team led by a white-haired lady with an axe*
*Dark Light however, didn't really catch onto his tone, because there was a simple issue Chroma didn't know about.*

Dark Light: No. The rock vanished.

Hat Kid

*Dark Light however, didn't really catch onto his tone, because there was a simple issue Chroma didn't know about.*

Dark Light: No. The rock vanished.
Chroma Key: Well shhhhhhhhh----stuffing. Lots of stuffing.

Redshift

Wiki Patroller
*Bluminescence arched an eyebrow of disapproval. What was Chroma talking about again? He better not do anything impulsive and stupid. Or even have an impulsive or stupid idea. She was anxious he would just break out of the base any minute to try to battle alien threats he couldn't even locate.*

Last edited:

Hat Kid

*Bluminescence arched an eyebrow of disapproval. What was Chroma talking about again? He better not do anything impulsive and stupid. Or even have an impulsive or stupid idea. She anxious he would just break out of the base any minute to try to battle alien threats he couldn't even locate.*
Chroma Key: So, what's the deal with the aliens? Do we know anyway to combat them? 'Cause I really wanna shoot stuff right about now.

Redshift

Wiki Patroller
Dark Light: Not much is known about them Chroma Key. They seem to originate in a place called Zelem's Nexus, which seems to be a bunch of space ruins. Two creatures of theirs have been identified. One of them is a Space Barracuda, which shoots out energy beams, another is a Warp Spawner, which teleports around and shoots beams that teleport us around. They seem to be in control of some hivemind, because they additionally attacked Blueshift as she made her way into here. Blueshift seemed to carry a cargo of what they're after, but they also sucked up all of our energy and our body swap was the result.

Hat Kid

Dark Light: Not much is known about them Chroma Key. They seem to originate in a place called Zelem's Nexus, which seems to be a bunch of space ruins. Two creatures of theirs have been identified. One of them is a Space Barracuda, which shoots out energy beams, another is a Warp Spawner, which teleports around and shoots beams that teleport us around. They seem to be in control of some hivemind, because they additionally attacked Blueshift as she made her way into here. Blueshift seemed to carry a cargo of what they're after, but they also sucked up all of our energy and our body swap was the result.
Chroma Key: So, let's find Blueshift then!

*He runs towards the door, but he stops inches short*

Chroma Key: Waaaaaaait a minute.

*He turns back around to face Dark Light*

Chroma Key: I can't believe I was about to make THAT mistake again.

Redshift

Wiki Patroller
Chroma Key: So, let's find Blueshift then!

*He runs towards the door, but he stops inches short*

Chroma Key: Waaaaaaait a minute.

*He turns back around to face Dark Light*

Chroma Key: I can't believe I was about to make THAT mistake again.
*Now, both of Bluminescence's eyebrows narrowed disapprovingly instead of one.*

Dark Light: Blueshift is in the base, Chroma Key.

Last edited: