Meetings: Will You Be There?

How many meetings do you think you'll attend?

• Sadly, 0-3.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 4-6.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 7-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-12

• 13+ (If we even HAVE that many)

• Psh! All of 'em!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Code:
No, I'm not Way or Porp. But, you know what? I like knowing about things. So, how many meetings are you attending?

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Looniju said:
I missed last meeting due to sheer forgetfulness. Did we decide to let everyone into the Mario Awards III board at it, or something?
Apparently so. I'm quite confused myself.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Yeah Uni, there were even less people than last time even though more promised to come. At that point I gave up, and I think this will work well. :)

EDIT: Dashell: I eliminated the AC sign-up. Basically, everyone is an honorary AC member...any Friday you can stop by, come on in.

Yoshario

King Bowser
Wayoshi said:
Yeah Uni, there were even less people than last time even though more promised to come. At that point I gave up, and I think this will work well. :)

EDIT: Dashell: I eliminated the AC sign-up. Basically, everyone is an honorary AC member...any Friday you can stop by, come on in.
That is a way better system.

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Code:
I'm guessing maybe around 11......................

Oh! We'll be out of town on May 22! That makes it a 10.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Xanthus said:
Wayoshi said:

That is a way better system.
I dont think the same.

My Reasons:

*It ruins surprise
*It will be more dificult ot decide things and to get organized
*There wont be continuity

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm about 95% sure I can make it tonight. I think I fixed my internet connection. (Then again, this is my mom's computer, so she might take it during the meeting. DX)

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Dont you just love it when some event comes up on friday night 4-5 weeks in a row? Man... I got the flu, birthday party, you name it, I had to do it. I dont know if its even worth showing up anymore to the meetings, because i missed so many! :-[